Assistant Site Supervisor Resume
Objective : Assistant Site Supervisor assists the Technical Site Supervisor in managing the daily operations of the site laboratories. interacts with physicians, patients, and hospital staff.
Skills : Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service Representative, Typing 65 WPM,
- Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple related projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives.
- In charged of a high volume of vessels and crew operations.
- Assisted in daily safety brief and company safety protocol and procedures.
- Assisted in inspection of required USCG equipment and credentials.
- Collaborated with Safety Team and made daily weather and sea state calls for health safety and welfare of crew and clients.
- Collaborated daily with the external government agencies on site to ensure the health and safety of our crews, equipment and environment.
- Promoted to Assistant site supervisor within a week.
- Assisted with organizing transportation of materials needed for special projects.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sr. Assistant Site Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly organized and detail-oriented Manager, with more than 10 years' experience. Organized Manager versed in coordinating management meetings, high-level conference calls. Office Manager highly skilled at managing complex schedules, budgeting and travel arrangements.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Excellent written and verbal communication, Strong problem solving ,
- Assistanted site supervisor, manage 10 teams of independent contractors.
- Built their routes for daily delivery.
- Hold team meetings each day to give key points on what to work on, and give praise for the things we are doing well in and address all concerns.
- Addressed all unhappy customers to ensure that each person stays a happy faithful customer.
- Processed payroll, order needed office supplies.
- Processed daily reports, as well as weekly and monthly manifest.
- Assistanted site supervisor make sure that everything runs and functions properly.
Jr. Assistant Site Supervisor Resume
Objective : Assists in the supervision of the staff in the planning and implementation of activities for their assigned group of children in accordance to both age and developmentally appropriate practices.
Skills : Forklift Certified, Microsoft Office.
- Trained new patrol officers on emergency procedures and security guidelines.
- Maintained payroll/time sheet accuracy and assign shifts to patrol officers.
- Supervised night shift patrols and all security activities to provide safe environment for all employees.
- Security and confidentiality of highly sensitive government regulated materials.
- Monitored all activity in and out of development labs and other sensitive areas.
- Provided appropriate access to employees through badge system.
- Conducted weekly audits/reviews of Nextiva security footage of Intel development labs.
- Assistanted site supervisor responsible for ensuring the employees were up to date on company and site specific testing monthly.
Assistant Site Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Assists the site supervisor with age appropriate activities by working with individual or small groups of students Proven effective administrative assistant proficient at multi-tasking in a busy environment. Reputation for providing excellent customer service while working under pressure. Ability to manage daily stressful situations while effectively meeting deadlines.
Skills : Team Management, Conflict Resolution, Rapid Learning, Ability To Adapt To Any Situation As Needs Change.
- Paged, transferred incoming calls to various extensions, keeping a log of all activities occurring and providing information to potential clients.
- Performed all of the above in addition to hourly security tours through the facility.
- Examinied for any evidence of intrusion, leaks, malfunctions in equipment etc.
- Tasked with assisting the site supervisor with creating the schedule and submitting payroll.
- Assumed all of her duties and responsibilities when she is away from work and act in her stead.
- Rapidly became knowledgeable in the procedures and policies and began training new hires to perform efficiently.
- Assisted in the running of the overall operations for the Recreation Program, including scheduling, organizing events, and general .
Assistant Site Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Assistant Site Supervisor will assist in the day-to-day operations of a center-based program; adheres to the core values of the Agency and NAEYC Code of Ethical Conduct for Early Childhood Practitioners and Professional Practice.
Skills : Chief Executive Officer, Managment, Counseling, Social Media Manager, Coaching, Youth Development, Education.
- Contributed to the overall YMCA mission of healthy living, youth development and social responsibility.
- Insured the safety and wellbeing of the children by operating the program in a safe and purposeful manner.
- Managed associate-to-child ratios within licensing standards and according to policies for site coverage.
- Implemented a system for supervision specific to their site structure to insure children are never left unattended or placed at risk.
- Monitored equipment and facilities for safety and security purposes and addresses concerns promptly.
- Completed all state licensing, financial, and reports in an accurate and timely manner and critical incident reports within 24-hours.
- Maintained financial records and monitors bi-weekly fee payment process for site, including accounts receivables.
Master Of Arts
Assistant Site Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Business and operations professional who excels in generating a collaborative team environment desires a position where skills and experience will make a positive impact. Deliver outstanding customer service and ensure satisfaction. Develop and implement process improvement initiatives.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Word Office and Graphic Design software including Adobe-Organized, and able to quickly Illustrato.
- Protected, detered and reported for the clients specific needs.
- Managed the ingress and egress of all employees, visitors and the delivery of goods and the transportation of finished product from the production facility.
- Provided uncompromised service for 2000 employees, contractors and visitors.
- Managed the ingress and egress of all visitors.
- Included positive identification and appropriately badge each visitor.
- Monitored site fire alarm system for any breaches or alarms.
- Notified site Emergency Response Team as necessary.
- Managed the documentation of all trucks entering and leaving the site.
Assistant Site Supervisor/Inspector Resume
Summary : Assists with the development and completion of written reports and minutes as specified by Head Start guidelines. Over 6 years of experience in reception and administration, 4 years in customer service, 3 years in supervision, and 1 year in sales.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Windows, Customer Service, Reception, Carpentry, Supervision.
- Directed incoming calls using an 8-line phone system.
- Received and directed incoming and outgoing deliveries, packages and mail.
- Administrated duties are to schedule appointments, email, and write activity reports for the Operations Lead and Plant Manager using Microsoft Office.
- Created and manage access cards for the plant using proprietary software and a badge creation machine.
- Organized and filed confidential paperwork.
- Informed and enforced security and sanitation policies.
- Completed of Securitas' Act I-III training.Promoted from Guard to the Assistant Site Supervisor
Bachelor Of Science
Associate/Assistant Site Supervisor Resume
Summary : Assists with the development and completion of written reports and minutes as specified by Head Start guidelines. Supervises staff, as needed in the absence of the Site Supervisor, for the purpose of maximizing their efficiency and meeting work requirements.
Skills : Time Management, Customer Service, Can bake/cook, quilt, sew, Telephone Communication , Knows Office Procedures.
- Distributed instructional and/or play materials for the purpose of providing students with necessary items and assisting the site supervisor in the program. Maintains equipment and work areas
- purposed of ensuring availability of items and/or providing for a safe learning environment.
- Communicated with school staff for the purpose of conveying information and/or receiving information required to perform the functions.
- Ensured that the proper staff to child ratios are maintained at all times and reports discrepancies to the Site Supervisor as needed.
- Supervised & coordinated with added value of multi-tasking to ensure no breakdown of equipment at site.
- Coordinated and to improved machinery performances efficiency.
- Ensured a 2 hours reporting time frame during breakdowns.
Assistant Site Supervisor/Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where will be utilized.seeking a position with a role of increased responsibility and authority. Self-motivated with strong planning, organizational and leadership skills that will help develop in a professional setting.
Skills : Opera, ES Scheduling System, Meevo Scheduling System.
- Coordinated periodic maintenance schedule with adequate parts inventories.
- Communicated effectively within the different ethnic groups among the workers.
- Cultivated teamwork, developing competency skills and to incorporate pro-active learning from mistakes and to adapt to varieties of customers’ requirements.
- Adopted zero tolerance for safe work practice & develop good working procedures at all times.
- Ensured doing things right at all times with no repetitive work to improve productivity.
- Repaired of equipment/ machines.
- Provided offsite field support on equipment/machines breakdown.
- Ensured compliance to health and safety policies and procedures in the course of work.Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
High School Diploma
Assistant Site Supervisor Resume
Objective : Assistant Site Supervisor will assume the responsibility for the direct supervision of the facility. It is the expectation that programmatic recruitment takes place throughout the community as specified and designated during the week and some weekends.
Skills : Security, Customer Service, Computer , Payroll, Receptionist, Production, Investigations, Data Entry.
- Responsible for all day to day operations on second shift, making sure all officers are trained on all posts and emergency protocols.
- Assisted the site supervisor with putting in pay roll, creating a schedule each week, participating in weekly conference calls with other sites around the country to discuss any pressing matters.
- Filled in for the site supervisor in her absence.
- Responsible for conducting interviews with potential new hires, filling out new hire paper work for new hires, and conducting drug test on potential new hires.
- Responsible for making sure all of the post are covered, finding coverage if someone Calls in, and making sure the relieving officers are trained on any new changes.
- Responsible for following though with disciplinary actions on officers that fail to follow the companies policies, procedures, and rules.
- Promoted to assistant site supervisor at the end because of hard work and dedication to the team and to the company.