Assistant To Director Resume
Headline : Assistant Director of Front Office, responsible for assisting in the direction and administration of all Front Office operations in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Over 20 years of experience in supporting and managing a variety of professional environments.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office, Website Management, Budget/Financial Management.
- Organized hearings, resolutions, agendas, prepared and published meeting minutes.
- Organized and analyzed annual Park survey and prepared reports.
- Managed and resolved residential concerns regarding City policies and conditions.
- Photographed events, staff and general City life.
- Contributed in writing and photographic material for the City website. Communicated with media.
- Managed Park Shelter Houses; reservations, contracts, payment and organized entire program.
- Responsible for operations, including tracking inventory, cleaning, and purchasing of supplies for sweet shop.
Associate Of Arts
Sr. Assistant To Director Resume
Headline : Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward.
Skills : HTML 5, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, CSS.
- Responsible for monthly reports such as DSS attendance,Food Program, monthly menu planning, monthly fire drills and inspection of equipment, and monthly credit card transactions.
- Responsible for purchasing office supplies.
- Assisted the Director with daily activities and yearly fundraising.
- Performed duties in the classrooms if the teacher needed assistance.
- Prepared prospective parent information and registration forms.
- Assisted in reservations, accounting, guest services, staff management, and business matters.
- Assisted in the maintenance of financial records, banking, statistical reports, invoicing, reservations, and guest relations.
Real Estate License
Jr. Assistant To Director Resume
Headline : Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly. To build a longterm career in Graphic Designing with opportunities for career growth.
Skills : Japanese, Adobe Creative Suite, Macintosh OS, Computer Hardware, Microsoft Office Suite, HTML, Windows OS.
- Accomplished writer with eight publications and several conference papers.
- Supported human resources/benefits staff at nine facilities.
- Unique combination of skills include, proficient communication, proof reading, administration management, data entry and data analysis.
- Related tasks and general office work including converting video tapes to DVD's, preparing Power Point presentations, doing spreadsheets and making orders and purchases of office supplies.
- Cataloged the director's missionary travels, videos and pictures dating back more than 60 years, providing a thorough history of his mission.
- Performed administrative and clerical duties by providing program information and updates throughout the organization as needed.
- Developed and administered fiscal policies based on sound financial management practices and consistent with effective financial, accounting, fund management, and financial stewardship principles.
Assistant To Director III Resume
Headline : Initiate and implement marketing up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities to maximize room occupancy and overall revenue. To seek employment with an organization that will utilize, receptionist, & administrative skills to benefit mutual growth and success.
Skills : Bilingual English-Spanish Fluent in Italian Knowledge of French.
- Included greeting and assisting clients, scheduling conference room and scheduling corporate meetings.
- Answered phone calls and directed calls to appropriate individual.
- Supervised Customer Support department.
- Inbound and outbound calls, email correspondence, and support tickets.
- Developed and applied fraud prevention techniques to client database.
- Received and processed returned and exchanged product.
- Awarded commission, bonuses and contest earnings to client database.
Assistant To Director II Resume
Objective : Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events. To obtain a managerial position within in the Hospitality industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Type 60 Wpm, Graphic Design, Customer Service, Public Relations, Data Entry, Computer, Excel.
- Completed all clerical duties in the department office such as answering telephones, and managing all client transactions.
- Answered telephones, maintaining all calendars, preparing all internal and external correspondence, maintaining and establishing files, and compiling statistical data on relevant data.
- Assisted in the hiring process for seasonal staff, handling employee payroll services and acting as supervisor to all such programs and employees.
- Exercised daily supervision of programs and personnel at two summer camps and the town beach.
- Created, ordered and managed all marketing and public relation promotional materials for the department and its programs, as well as the special events coordinated.
- Coordinated and executed all special events including the Summer Concert Series and the Teen Beach Party.
- Created the Teen Beach Party and spent many months coordinating with local businesses and production companies to execute this $5,000 event.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant To Director I Resume
Objective : Assistant Director/Principal in maintaining, organizing, and managing the principal's office. Include student, staff, and parent interaction and coordination of special school events. To be a positive influence and a source of motivation and inspiration in the lives of all who will allow me to be.
Skills : Computers, Microsoft Excel, Word And Powerpoint, Quickbooks.
- Fired Drills and QMAT reports. Emailing and emailing paperwork.
- Set up appointments. Making sure all clients are following the rules in the Client Handbook.
- Observed clients for any unhealthy behaviors.
- Marketed and represented the federation by coordinating events to create public awareness of the organization.
- Assisted in the direction and administration of all Front Office operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration.
- Coordinated all aspects of out-of-state trips to historical locations for staff and general public.
- Assisted in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development.
Associate/Assistant To Director Resume
Headline : Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly. Fully knowledgeable in all aspects of financial analysis, reporting, accounting, cost, and purchasing/materials management in the manufacturing.
Skills : Trust, Mortgage Administration, Finance, Accounting, Computer Applications.
- Implemented department's conversion to integrated computer business management system.
- Ensured complete coordination with corporate conversion and old system.
- Designed and implemented complimentary computer applications, mainframe & PC.
- Implemented department's conversion. Managed corporate purchasing function.
- Coordinated department restructuring.
- Developed and issued departmental policy manual and trained personnel on its contents. Prepared department for UL audit.
- Produced and monitored departmental budgets and periodic reporting.
Assistant To Director/Manager Resume
Objective : Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events. To obtain the position which will offer a variety of challenges.
Skills : Know basics of computer languages: C, C++, Java, Perl,and Python.
- Maintained salaried employee payroll information.
- Managed score tracking and wage review process for Work Keys skills assessment program.
- Assisted in preparation of EEOC and Affirmative Action reports for nine facilities.
- Provided research and assistance for legal/compliance issues.
- Assisted with annual salary increase process.
- Maintained the company's industry salary survey information.
- Prepared monthly reports on employee turnover. Prepared job postings.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant To Director/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Assistant Director of Interdisciplinary Engineering will be the primary person responsible for the ordinary operation and interfacing with Interdisciplinary Engineering students.
Skills : Historical Research, Typing Over 55 Wpm, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Grocery/Fresh.
- Helped mill the lumber used to build the new addition, and refurbished/cleaned the machinery that was included in the displays.
- Beganed to do research and cataloging items and artifacts.
- Helped setup displays and exhibits, including one from the Smithsonian Museum.
- Worked there started a major project organizing ephemera.
- Created a inventory online for easier access to the files and their location.
- Extensived research on artifacts and wrote descriptions for items on display.
- Able to learn fast and be flexible was important, as each day was an adventure, never knowing what was next.
Assistant To Director Resume
Summary : Assists in implementation and operations of newly developed curricula and programs. Detail-oriented professional with strong technical skills and the ability to learn concepts quickly.
Skills : Communication, Team Player, Critical Thinker, Multi-tasker, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint Microsoft Office, Database Management.
- Teached dance classes.and Emailing parents.
- Compared data from paperwork to online database.
- Make phone calls. Assisting dance teachers.
- Prepared newsletters. Planning out classes and activities.
- Assisted with managing the LSAMP budget in consultation with the Director
- Developed and implemented an assessment plan for the Undergraduate Scholars Program and LSAMP
- Completed understanding of camp policies and information to communicate to staff, visitors, and guests. Provide prospective groups tours of the facility and information on activities, safety, meals, etc.