Assistant To The Director Resume
Headline : Assistant Director is to provide oversight, guidance and strategic direction to the Patient Access Team; to include Managers, Supervisors and Staff. Motivated Administrative Professional able to handle all levels of large scale projects, including budgeting and administration.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Customer Service, Management, Food Services.
- Coordinated School Health Programs, Provide managerial level administrative support to the Director of Coordinated School Health.
- Maintained Director's calendar including scheduling, coordinating meetings, and managing supervisors email.
- Received and screened telephone calls, mail and visitors.
- Created and coordinated correspondence and reports.
- Maintained 12 operation budgets consisting of several thousands of dollars from State & Federal Grants.
- Worked with supervisor to identify areas needing the most attention within the budget.
- Researched current year expenses to find where new budget amounts can be cut and where other expenses can be increased.
- Transferd expenditures within accounts when needed, issue purchase orders, log procurement cards, request check requests and track current spending to stay within budget guidelines.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Assistant To The Director Resume
Objective : Assistant Director is responsible for ensuring that the staff is adequately trained, competent to perform their jobs. To ensure the department is staffed according to core schedules and budget.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Teaching, Management, German, Chinese.
- Executived and Deputy Directors calendars using Microsoft Outlook ensuring that appointments and meetings that are scheduled or changed are made known to each Director prior to the event.
- Communicated with the Director on a daily basis his calendar and made any necessary updates or changes to ensure individuals involved are made aware of the changes made.
- Coordinated meetings for Executive Director and Deputy Director with all necessary personnel inside and outside the Center of Excellence to include meetings.
- Organized and issued travel requests with proper dates, locations, airline, hotels, and preferred seating to the travel department for action for the Director and Deputy Director.
- Directored and Deputy Directors departure provided a packet that included TDY orders, Itinerary, Airline tickets, Agenda for Conference attending, Directions to and from event/events, Copy of Country Clearance, most current Program Calendar.
- Ensured all receipts are attached and appropriate charges are dictated. Updated briefings for Director's use in briefing high level visitors using Microsoft power-point.
- Coordinated with director the rewriting of the policies and procedures handbook for children's school and employee operations manual in preparation for naeyc re-accreditation.
Jr. Assistant To The Director Resume
Objective : Assistant Director will ensure that there is excellent patient throughput, exemplary customer service, strategies to mitigate denials and registration data. To find a position where can utilize the skills learned in college and past jobs.
Skills : Data Entry 15000 Keystrokes, Very Familiar With Microsoft Office, Excel, And Word.
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Worked with Quick Books for small business and contractor's version of Quick Books.
- Created spreadsheets from any ordering invoices for all vendors.
- Input payments from customers and vendors.
- Conducted memo, email correspondence making contact with vendors on a weekly basis.
- Took payments conduct tours of the school. Creat4ed daily activities for the school.
- Worked as the aftercare program coordinator.
- Helped the students with homework gave snacks and also created an activity for the students.
Assistant To The Director III Resume
Summary : Assistant to the Director reports to the Director. This position will establish office and administrative systems for the new unit, manage and respond to external correspondence, maintain. Over 15 years of effectively supporting the Chief Executive to ensure the fruition of institutional and operational goals through significant involvement in Community Relations, Fundraising, and Events Planning.
Skills : Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, OrCAD, Labview, Mobile Studio, Silicon Lab, CADENCE, pSpice.
- Forged and nurtured collegial relationships with diverse constituencies: Board of Trustees (Board Chair), parents (Parent Association Chairs), faculty (Staff Association Head), alumni (Alumni President), and peer schools.
- Realized the Director's requests and directives by partnering with senior administrators and other constituencies in a collaborative setting.
- Worked with the Director and multiple constituencies to prioritize his schedule and identify matters that needed appropriate attention and visibility.
- Provided a favorable and confidential avenue for employees to communicate issues and then successfully arbitrating for an agreeable outcome to all parties.
- Worked closely with the Board Chair and search consultants to manage a search process that both efficient and inclusive in the hiring of an Interim and then Permanent Director.
- Directed the search processes in the hiring of several senior administrators as needed.
- Recruited high-potential staff through accurate job postings and an insightful interview and evaluation process, including for own successor.
Assistant To The Director II Resume
Summary : Director’s and Deputy Director’s schedules, and respond to specific constituency questions and cases. A highly organized, detail oriented professional with strong communication and problem solving skills, seeking a position in Health Information Technology.
Skills : Superior client service reputation; experienced in.
- Participated with the Director of the Counseling and Family Sciences Clinic at the BHI on subcommittees.
- Participated in the strategic planning and development of the clinic and Institute.
- Collaborated with institute administration in management of the clinic.
- Developed policies and procedures for the CFS clinic.
- Supported the Clinic Director in recruitment and hiring of Marital and Family Therapy interns and trainees and Counseling trainees.
- Monitored, mentored, and supported master and doctoral student clinical professional development.
- Ensured clinician compliance to agency standards and ethics.
Assistant To The Director I Resume
Summary : Assistant Director assists the Director in providing quality summer programs that are safe, fun, and encourage kids to grow and learn in a supportive environment. Here is a new graduate from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administrative Assistant, Library Assistant, Studio Artist.
- Assistanted to the Director of Marketing and Communications, provided support to the Director by maintaining all records related to the budget process and created reports to facilitate the Director's budget related work.
- Reconciled our departmental records with monthly University reports and reported findings to the Director and to the Wexner Center Business Office to resolve discrepancies.
- Performed all expense related tasks for the Communications department, as well as managed the payment of all Wexner Center advertising and printing expenses.
- Made all necessary arrangements for still-photo documentation of Wexner Center events.
- Processed requests, coordinated details, scheduled photographers, and made payment for all related services.
- Market and Communicated Assistant,provided support to the Communications staff as office manager and student staff supervisor.
- Oversaw the physical organization and functioning of the Communications Offices.
Bachelor Of Fine Arts
Associate/Assistant To The Director Resume
Objective : Assistant Director will support the Camp Directors leadership role in camp and is responsible for the overall day to day activities of camp. Assistant Director is responsible for camp in the absence of the Camp Director.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Office Programs; Word, Publisher, Power Point, And Excel, Photoshop.
- Performed wage and benefit comparability studies for positions. Completed reference checks.
- Prepared reports on the basis of an interviews and surveys.
- Wrote a survey that evaluates the performance of the HR department.
- Prepared a variety of charts on Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Crisis Prevention, Intervention and Referral.
- Assisted Homeless clients with food, shelter and resources.
- Connected clients with Resources, Institutions and Agencies.
- Intake for Homeownership Down Payment Assistance Program.
Assistant To The Director/Manager Resume
Summary : Assist the Director with the implementation of efficient business models utilizing available data in order to ensure accurate eligibility determination and timely processing of program benefits in compliance with state and federal policy and procedures incorporating good customer service objectives.
Skills : English, French, Spanish.
- Assistanted to Director of Client Relations; Account Manager Managed existing and new accounts totaling $800,000/year in gross profit and grew that business to just under $4,000,000/year.
- Matched field staff to the cases that would best utilize their skills and experience.
- Handled multiple projects at one time, meeting every deadline set.
- Managed large amounts confidential information in accordance with HIPAA and state regulations.
- Managed confidential compliance and credentialing audit projects for outside organizations in accordance with state guidelines.
- Mentored new recruiters and account managers, training them on the proprietary software used at the company.
- Make daily deposits, file documents, prepare monthly newsletters, post payments, call and collect on over due accounts, type memos to parents.
Master Of Science
Assistant To The Director/Representative Resume
Headline : Assist in developing and maintaining community relationships for the purpose of achieving the agency mission. Direct and supervise the administrative functions of the Transitional Assistance Office including coordination and plans for adequate staffing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Supervision, Scheduling, Customer Relationship Management, Database Management, Reconciliation.
- Recruited, hired, trained, and recommend discontinuation of Tutors.
- Prepared and oversaew work schedules to ensure tutorial coverage to accommodate the needs of the students.
- Developed and implemented policies and procedures for effective operations of Tutorial Program.
- Planed and Coordinated tutor staff meetings, to review and revise if, necessary office procedures and etiquette.
- Coordinated on going training programs for tutors.
- Assisted with recruitment activities to identify eligible applicants for the Upward Bound Program.
- Follow up with applicants to request information, documentation and or forms.
- Assisted Director by meeting with students to review students individual academic plan, needs assessment, transcript evaluation, and application for college, financial aid, internships and scholarships.
Assistant To The Director Resume
Headline : Process and coordinate all personnel changes with the Human Resources Unit as well as the maintenance of employee performance and attendance reports.
Skills : Microsoft, Administration, Training & Development, Bookkeeping, Team Building, Educator, Healthcare, Supervisor.
- Assistanted to the Director Helped coordinate national seminars that contributed to training parents and teachers on teaching children.
- Directed and assisted seminar participants over the phone and at seminars.
- Entrusted to manage office in the supervisor's absence.
- Developed innovative flyers and brochures.
- Managed mass mailings and memberships.
- Recording and compilation of board meeting minutes.
- Phone and service to general membership.
- Managed financial records.
- Assistanted director for campaign communication will assist the political campaign team in coordinating and implementing direct member communication for local,