Associate General Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced business professional following passion to develop a successful new career in Accounting. Co-ordination with On-Site Engineers and attending customer calls. Raising risks| issues and escalation to senior management and customer.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, NCR Back Office, Hot Schedules, TalentReef, Microsoft Word.
- Earned the position of Associate General Manager of the high volume unit.
- Promoted to the Kitchen Manager of the store from the location.
- Entered and processed weekly invoices for payment.
- Recorded and enter periodic inventory counts.
- Verified and record all cash deposits. Reconcile daily credit card transactions.
- Finalized and balance the working capital register.
- Reviewed and approve weekly payroll and employee vacations.
- Prepared inter-company store product transfers.
Sr. Associate General Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as a Medical Assistant where utilize education, skills and experience while promoting good health and well-being to patients. To create project plans and keep track of schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
Skills : Salesforce.com , MS Project Management, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio ,Auto CAD.
- Co-ordinated with Customer for development of new package and work with lead frame supplier for the design and fabrication of the lead frame to meet Customer requirement by ensuring reliability b.
- Verified the pad location with the pad to pin assignment for different packages and ensure that all are as per the design rule formulated before releasing the same to production c.
- Optimized thermal performance of IC packages by various methods like increasing the die pad size, heat sink, exposed die pad etc.
- Interacted with customers to aid in defining the optimum packages for their specific applications d.
- Studied the reliability of the semiconductor devices by employing accelerated testing using temperature, relative humidity and voltage.
- Identified the failure mechanisms induced due to the induced stresses and thereby eliminate them as a cause of failure during the useful life of the product.
- Installed robust supply base for the equipment and do necessary optimization using the DoE before releasing the equipment for production.
Jr. Associate General Manager Resume
Objective : Hallmark senior-level General Manger, Administrator, and Trainer with more than 20 years of experience. Served as central advisor for overall business operations, goals, and objectives, improving on infrastructure, integrity, regulatory compliance, and management while positively energizing customer relationships.
Skills : Inventory Management, Microsoft Excel, Word, And Powerpoint, Customer Service.
- Navigated customers, clients, and business interests to proper corporate contacts for information.
- Trained employees in HACCP guidelines, ServSafe certification rules, and the seven principles of food safety program and enforced compliance with the FDA Code and USDA regulatory requirements.
- Operated under all local, state, and federal guidelines relating to food service and safe inventory.
- Ensured safety and risk analysis training for all employees.
- Inspected all daily food setups and cooking and baking heat ranges to ensure compliance with food service policies/procedures.
- Assisted in food preparation and grill activities during rush hours.
- Handled customer complaints on the phone and in the restaurant office setting and established customer and client handling protocols.
Associate General Manager III Resume
Summary : Detail oriented Financial Analyst with background in equipment leasing and hands on experience in contract review, asset management, quantitative analysis, budgeting, accounting, forecasting, and portfolio management. 3 years experience in developing detailed spreadsheets to identify trends and develop forecasts.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Copywriting, Contracts/Riders/Addendums, Social Media.
- Responsible for operations at the Waterworks Miami showroom; the leading luxury plumbing and surfaces company, with annual sales of over $4mm, and a staff of six.
- Worked with Sales Manager to drive individual sales consultant's business and ensure their book of business is robust and profitable within their specific market.
- Acted as senior resource for technical skills, corporate guidelines and sales expertise for the showroom.
- Utilized JD Edwards software for sales and inventory processing, SAP Business Objects software to analyse business sales trends and Oracle Sales Cloud to track individual consultant marketing efforts.
- Complied with corporate procedures and the protection of company assets including inventory control, cash management and payroll.
- Ensured team provides the exceptional experience and service our clients expect of Waterworks.
- Exceeded individual revenue goals by building collaborative relationships with clients.
Bachelors Of Arts
Associate General Manager II Resume
Objective : Nearly twenty years each of University Teaching and Business experience, including Business Development/Operations Management experience including Fortune 500 Corporations, Agency and Entrepreneurial environments. Proven ability resolving complex issues and meeting deadlines while working independently.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Earned promotions on a regular basis due to a strong desire to learn, excellent communication skills and collaboration with ownership, and unbeatable customer service.
- Attained and strengthened supplier relationships for future business.
- Accurated balanced profit and loss sheets daily, and regularly exceeded quarterly goals set forth by upper management.
- Responsible for accurately assessing and surveying restaurant patrons in order to produce exciting promotional materials/events to stimulate business and increase traffic.
- Coordinated with ownership on issues such as sales, marketing, inventory, and event promotions.
- Resolved any inner conflicts between/amongst employees and or lower management.
- Created and maintained sales quotes and orders, interact with architects, designers, homeowners and contractors to execute delivery and installation of large, complex bath projects.
Associate General Manager I Resume
Objective : To ensure process improvement and compliance| and participate in technical design discussion and to review technical documents. Associate General Manager position is the leader of an AutoNation store, overseeing New and Used Sales, Financial Services.
Skills : Inventory, Healthcare.
- Resolved customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Monitored compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation and serving, and building maintenance in lodging and dining facilities.
- Counted money and make bank deposits.
- Scheduled and received food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
- Maintained food and equipment inventories, and keep inventory records.
- Performed some food preparation or service tasks such as cooking, clearing tables, and serving food and drinks when necessary.
- Planed menus and food utilization based on anticipated number of guests, nutritional value, palatability, popularity, and costs.
Associate General Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : High-achieving Associate General Manager offering a consistent background in customer service, client relations and merchandising. Self-directed, Personable and dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service. Outgoing, and efficient with the capacity to multi-task.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Sales.
- Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
- Opened and closed the store, which included counting cash drawers and making bank deposits.
- Maintained visually appealing and effective displays for the entire store.
- Balanced the needs of multiple customers simultaneously in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Built and maintained effective relationships with peers and upper management.
- Processed shipments and maintained organized stock shelves.
- Promoted to Associate General Manager.
Associate Of Applied Science
Associate General Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : To obtain a position within an organization that allows to utilize past experience and provides an opportunity for growth and advancement within aa growing company.
Skills : Customer Service, Training, Cost control, Inventory management, Purchasing, Food Preparation.
- Implemented extensive service training programs setting high service expectations with staff and correcting service issues through positive coaching, training and reviews.
- Charged of organizing and marketing all events and promotions including but not limited to Bike Nights, Classic Car Cruise-Ins and Lube Idol karaoke competitions.
- Booked all entertainment for these events including full bands and DJs.
- Used creative leadership and thinking outside the box to come up with successful promotions and events in order to increase sales and used ROI analysis to track these sales increases.
- Responsible for all front of house hiring.
- Responsible for writing and overseeing all front of house schedules and training schedules.
- Assisted with operational goals, budgets and cost control measures.
Associate General Manager/Representative Resume
Headline : Seeking a full-time position in a stimulating work environment where education, experience, and customer service skills. The incumbent in this role owns the responsibility of driving sales and productivity, as well as overseeing profit & loss (P&L), network and budget management to ensure business profitability.
Skills : Sales And Marketing, Relationship Management, Customer Service, Property Management, Concierge.
- Lead the supervisors to train, supervise and lead the sales associates, acting as a mentor for training of personnel.
- Scheduled and supervised staff, using payroll and scheduling programs.
- Droved sales and margin in alignment with the financial plan of the store.
- Control and monitor store expenses, ensuring that corporate standards were maintained and enforced.
- Oversaw store specific programs such as installed sales, delivery and product services.
- Monitored sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Directed and supervised employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
Physical Therapy Assistant