Autocad Draftsman Resume
Summary : Produced Design/Drafting & Technical Illustrations in high pressure multi-disciplined engineering projects including Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, PC layout, Electrical, Fire Safety Systems, Piping, Flood Zone Analysis, Waste Water Management.
Skills : AutoCAD, 3D-AutoCAD, Solidworks, MS Word.
- Drafted Permco Engineering and Management City of Clayton Engineering Department, Clayton CA.
- Included all types of computer aided civil design/drafting for several cities including, Concord, Clayton, Martinez, Walnut Creek, San Ramon, Oakley, Danville, and Berkeley.
- Street Designed Answered our multi-lined phone system, and aided in client relations Flood Recertification Analyst Pinnacle Data, Inc.
- Interacted with our Customer Service Department extensively, in order to ensure the satisfaction of our product Conducted research and data entry using a computer terminal,
- Used our multi-lined phone system Engineering Technician and Design/Drafter Trident Environmental Consultants, Antioch, CA.
- Field work included hazardous waste spill control design and volumetric calculations for berms, trenches.
- Performed and executed different modeling analysis using ansys workbench.
Sr. Autocad Draftsman Resume
Objective : To add value to this organization, through skills to achieve the company's objectives, so can improve constantly as a professional and as a human. Ensure accuracy and completion of the drawing requirements.
Skills : Electrical Tools, Allen-Bradley RS Logix 5000 Software, Microsoft Office, AutoCAD .
- Prepared shop/detail drawing such as; Floor plane.
- Build Installation of lightning Fixtures & Accessories.
- Detailed Drainage Layout/Pluming layout 2.
- Responsible for the encoding in CAD (AutoCAD) of all existing and incoming drafts, design drawing may be required.
- Prepared drawing such as Floor plan, Furniture arrangement, flooring layout, reflected ceiling layout, lighting layout, Electrical layout, Section Elevation each room.
- Prepared drawing list and transmittal sheet for the drawing submission.
- Recommend changes for improvement in the system, methods and procedures.
Jr. Autocad Draftsman Resume
Objective : Over 2+ years of multi-faceted experience in product design and development, project management and Quality Assurance. Experience as a Quality Engineer in improving the efficiency of product operations, preparing engineering drawings in AutoCAD, managing the engineering change process.
Skills : Proficient in AutoCAD, 2D and 3D, and Revit, Adobe.
- Prepared drawings based on specifications and project estimate; recommending appropriate materials to be used; archiving completed projects
- Identified technical problems, provide practical solutions and cost reduction ideas appropriate to the size and complexity of projects.
- Knowledgeable in material composition and construction methods that are applicable to the fabrication industry including exhibit fabrication, trade show fabrication, architectural millwork, high-end cabinetry or interior build-out.
- Fluenced in VectorWorks and/or AutoCAD.
- Able to value engineer, perform self-directed product research and propose different methods of construction methods while meeting design intent and budget/time restrictions.
- Worked overtime and weekends as required.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing team-oriented environment.
Autocad Draftsman III Resume
Objective : Over 2 years of professional experience in drafting and designing using CAD and CATIA V5. Worked as AutoCAD draftsman in Achanta Aceengineer pvt ltd in India. Also intern in Pricol Technologies as a CAD designer for 7 months. Workaholic and accustomed person.
Skills : AutoCad, Microsoft Office, Computer, Field Experience, Engineering, Engineering, Engineering Management.
- Developed those designs hard copy designs to precise softcopy modes.
- Drawan Industrial machine parts representing them in 3D models using CATIA.
- Drawan interior elevations, millwork elevations, and sections and ceiling sections of hotel public areas.
- Drawan reflected ceiling plans of every area of the hotel.
- Responsible for editing and correcting plot plans. Layout fire rating plans and figure occupancy loads.
- Detailed and modeling to accurately represent the scope of work on various projects.
- Reviewed, interpretation, and discussion regarding architectural drawings for each project.
Autocad Draftsman II Resume
Summary : To be a leading professional with the leading corporate with committed and dedicated people, which will help to explore fully and realize potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging and creative environment, add value to the organization and society.
Skills : Society Of Logistical Engineers - Member And Past Photographer/Saint Louis Chapter, Photo Printer.
- Prepared concept and presentation drawings from sketches.
- Prepared presentation Pharmaceuticals Drawings for client.
- Prepared presentation plan with fixtures, interior and Equipment in Cad Drawing.
- Prepared Drawings for (Health Minister Approval). Municipality drawings and submit for approval.
- Prepared working drawing that includes working plans.
- Pharmaceutical Elevations and section with detail of Elevation Elements.
- Equipment layout & false ceiling plan. Toilets & kitchen detail.
Autocad Draftsman I Resume
Summary : Graduating with a BA in Architecture from Lawrence Technological University, obtaine varied work experience in Drafting, Real Estate, Web Design, and Automotive. I'm looking for other opportunities in Project Management preferably in Design. Fast learner and look forward to opportunities in your company.
Skills : Autocad, Revit, Inventor, Civil 3D, Drafting, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office.
- Fulfilled duties as a draftsman by drawing details for miscellaneous metals projects according to contract drawings or in-house engineering calculations and specifications.
- Filled out bills of materials accordingly for all detailed parts.
- Designed metals specific to building construction such as beams, platforms, stairs, bridges, handrails, column assemblies, lintels and sills.
- Detailed miscellaneous metal products such as pipe bollards, bar screens and grating.
- Able to learn a better understanding of metal fabrication and of the construction industry.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD programs and gained over four years of experience with using it.
- Accomplished team work with fellow drafters and engineers in order to develop a proper design for certain projects.
Drafting & Design
Assistant Autocad Draftsman Resume
Objective : A hands on computer expert skilled in data entry and hardware maintenance with an ability to learn fast and multitask efficiently. Draftsman to support contract requirements including the 309th Commodities Maintenance Group (CMXG) at Hill AFB, UT.
Skills : Warehouse Upkeep And Data Entry, 102 Wpm Typing Speed, Network Analysis, AutoCAD Drafting Intern.
- Drafted and prepared layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices.
- Produced draft designs and diagrams according to the given specifications.
- Collaborated with designers, constructors and engineers on projects.
- Created technical schematics and blueprints for the construction of structures and products.
- Coordinated with other employees to obtain technical details, optimize designs, and resolve issues.
- Bill of material, verified if drawings were done correctly if not made the corrections necessary, and data entry.
- Worked with a team of designers and draftsmen to design curtain wall systems for high and low rise buildings Referenced information from elevation.
3D Graphics Design
Associate Autocad Draftsman Resume
Summary : Able to create new drawings in model space, update existing drawings based on red-line markups and produce layouts and drawing sets.
Skills : Interpersonal skills, Math skills, Technical skills.
- Prepared sketches, renderings, and other design documents.
- Coordinated with project team members to ensure that all work is completed according to schedule.
- Created drawings and specifications are on-site as needed.
- Make presentations of designs at meetings and meetings with clients.
- Created 2D and 3D drawings using AutoCAD software.
- Draw plans for construction projects.
- Created architectural designs.
Autocad Draftsman/Designer Resume
Summary : To contribute skill and knowledge to the growth of the company and to provide services that would help the company attain its goals. Management and organization of all Emergent CAD drawings. Printing of CAD drawings in various formats and packages, and delivering them to the correct contact in a timely manner.
Skills : all versions of AutoCAD including Architectural Desktop, Microstation.
- Interacted with Engineers and Designers to accurately update/correct drawings and sketches.
- Coordinated document distribution to job site and vendors.
- Converted sketches or specifications of the project from Architect or Engineer into CAD drawings.
- Handled complex designing and drafting assignments.
- Created drawings and models from written and verbal specification obtained by Project Engineer.
- Worked with Engineers regarding model accuracy, designed drafting standards and designed documentation.
- Worked closely with Designers, and Drafters, and Engineers to ensure coordination design effort is maintained.
Bachelor Of Science
Autocad Draftsman Resume
Objective : Motivated, personable professional with a specialization in AutoCAD (Computer Aided Drafting and Design) and a successful 15 year track record in structural engineering, electrical engineering and residential/commercial construction. Talent for quickly mastering technology, learning new skills while multitasking and paying attention to detail.
Skills : Designer, Autocad Technician, Drafting.
- Worked with professional builders to provide house plans for potential home buyers and contractors.
- Drawan of floor plans, in a prefabricated design to produce assembled, factory built homes.
- Foundations, floor plans, elevation layouts, electrical drawings, cabinet designs and plumbing schematics.
- Worked within a team to reach set goals for customer satisfaction and time management.
- Project management to include customer service, problem resolution and thorough knowledge of products offered.
- Used of large production printers to provide finished product for collation, report preparation and shipping.
- Drawan of custom design products and work within special projects.
- Included Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Publisher and Outlook.