Automotive Mechanic Resume
Summary : To obtain a position with an automotive engineering company to further utilize my years of aftermarket automotive experience. Hands on Skills: Engine rebuilding Engine Management System calibration Custom fabrication.
Skills : Automotive repair and restoration. Over 40 years experience repairing, restorations, and racing engine building.
- Performed the full scope of maintenance, repair, rebuild, and/or modification and initial and finial inspection of vehicles which include four, six, and eight wheel drives, and power packs.
- Services performed on various military wheeled vehicles to include tracks and tanks.
- Performed initial and final inspirations of serviced equipment.
- Documented all services IAW regulations and policies for record keeping.
- Adhered to safety procedures and technical manuals (electronic and hard copies) when performing tasks.
- Researched, verified, and inventoried parts ordered to be used for servicing of equipment.
- Proficient with FedLog software.
- Assisted lead mechanic with daily administrative tasks to maintain steady operations flow.
Automotive Mechanic Assistant Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Automotive Mechanic with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Welder, Carpenter,.
- Team Leader Installed, disassembled, cleaned, repaired, replaced parts, reassembled and tested a variety of drive train equipment.
- Performed major and minor motor tuneup.
- Diagnostics and programming of all makes and modles.
- Overhauled and adjusted carburetors and vanos and ignition systems.
- Participated in the complete overhaul of gasoline and diesel engines.
- Installed and adjusted brake linings.
- Replaced parts of entire electrical systems, as well as trouble shooting.
- Changed and repaired tires.
Sr. Automotive Mechanic Resume
Summary : Expertise in auto part dismantling, coordinated shipping and receiving of automotive parts, and automotive quality control. Seeking for full time employment where my past years of experience in warehouse Inventory, Dismantling vehicles and Heavy equipment can be used. Highly trained automotive parts inspector, fork lift operator and machine operator offering over ten years of experience in these areas for automotive.
Skills : Knowledge of air brakes and dot, Hydraulics, Knowledge of heavy epuiptment repair.
- Considerable knowledge of computer, electrical, transistorized and other non-mechanical systems and how they tie-in with and effective operations of mechanical systems.
- Has considerable knowledge of the standard tools, equipment, test procedures and practices used in the routine repair and preventative maintenance of domestic and foreign cars.
- Ability or contain costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Ability to diagnose mechanical and related malfunctions, read technical manuals, references and specifications.
- Has ability to write routine correspondence, maintenance logs and order forms as well as operate power tools and diagnostic equipment.
- Continues to update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications and maintaining 6 NIASC certificates.
- Certified Emissions Repair Technician.
- Good interpersonal customer service skills with and ability to prioritize and schedule multiple tasks.
Automotive Mechanic Apprentice Resume
Objective : Objective is to work as quickly and as precisely as possible. I always take safety and accuracy as my number one priority. My skills and background revolves mostly around the field of auto maintenance and repair. I enjoy working with people from all backgrounds. I take my employment very seriously and like to prove my abilities on the job.
Skills : brakes transmission flush coolant flush lube oil filter.
- Perform maintenance repairs on variety of automotive vehicles.
- Repaired and replaced tires, suspension, exhaust, steering components, and other electrical components such as starter, alternators, and wire harnesses.
- Overhauled and serviced hydraulic and electric assisted brake systems.
- Minor repairs on gasoline engines, trouble shoot fuel systems and other electrical components and harnesses.
- Inspect flywheels and clutches for repairs.
- Perform maintenance and services on all types of transmissions.
- Operated and maintained in store inventory of parts, tires and shop equipment.
- Perform quality assurance and maintained quality controls.
Automotive Mechanic Lead Resume
Summary : Over 7 years of experience in a fast-paced, high-volume automotive shop. Motivated, hard working, reliable, and productive; proven ability to deliver high quality work and excellent customer satisfaction.
Skills : OSHA 10 Certification Electrical Wiring/Splicing Generator.
- Performing routine maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune-ups, Inspections, front end work, preventive maintenance, alignments, ect.
- Overhauling, repairing & replacing all major vehicle parts such as brake systems, shock absorbers.
- Keeping customers up to date about repairs to their vehicles, explaining the work to be done.
- Implementing changes and making quality improvements.
- Writing comprehensive reports about repairs.
- Dealing with customer queries, complaints and grievances in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of computer diagnostic equipment as well as a variety of tools such as pneumatic wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, lathes and grinders.
- Ensuring that all repairs are completed to the correct specification & conform to industry standards.
Jr. Automotive Mechanic Resume
Objective : Seeking a company where I can use my experience and education to help the company meet and surpass its goals. I am seeking a competitive and challenging environment where I can serve your organization and establish a career for myself. By utilizing my skills and hard work ethics I would be a great asset to your company.
Skills : Mechanically inclined, Experience with tow motor operation,.
- Extensive experience in the diagnoses, repair, installation and maintenance of automotive cars, trucks, vans, and SUV's.
- Expertise in modern carburetion systems computer analysis and utilization of technical equipment.
- Possess own tools.
- Proven ability to analyze and repair complex wiring and electronics.
- Adapt at working in small places.
- Capable of working with customers, explaining preventative maintenance and resolving client problems.
- Proficient in body repair, working with metals, hard metal welding and fabrication of small parts and materials.
- Maintain fluids such as engine oils, brake oil, hydraulics and grease.
Senior Automotive Mechanic Resume
Summary : I have 18 years of experience in the truck and automotive repair industry, including seven years as a O.T.R. Driver and Equiptment Operator.
Skills : Calibration, Calipers, Electrical Systems, Grinders,.
- Test drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges, and computerized diagnostic devices.
- Examine vehicles to determine extent of damage or malfunctions.
- Repair, reline, replace, and adjust brakes.
- Confer with customers to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications, and tuneups.
- Repair and service air conditioning, heating, enginecooling, and electrical systems.
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisors.
- Tear down, repair, and rebuild faulty assemblies such as power systems, steering systems, and linkages.
Automotive Mechanic Head Resume
Headline : Friendly and outgoing with an engaging personality. I have the ability to connect with your customers and fellow employees. I possess refined customer service skills and solid trade experience gained through more than eight years in the parts and service industry. My exemplary attention to detail will allow me to maximize time. In addition, I have gained over three years of genuine leadership experience in the United States Navy, where I have learned to resolve conflicts, promote a positive working environment, and bring the best out of my team members.
Skills : Automotive Service, Diesel service, Microsoft Office.
- Confer with customers to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements and costs.
- Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications, and tune- ups.
- Test and adjust repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications.
- Repair and service air conditioning, heating, engine-cooling, and electrical systems.
- Disassemble units and inspect parts for wear, using micrometers, calipers, and gauges.
- Repair or replace parts such as pistons, rods, gears, valves, and bearings etc.
- Overhaul or replace carburetors, blowers, generators, distributors, starters, and pumps.
- Rebuild parts such as and cylinder blocks, cylinder heads, transmissions and driveline components.
Automotive Mechanic Supervisor Resume
Objective : Hardworking, strong and physically agile manufacturing professional .Experienced die-cut machine operator with over 5 years of corrugated converting experience. Self-motivated Machinist determined to produce and repair all mechanical equipment with precision and keen attention to detail. Specializing in the disassembly and rebuilding of industrial machinery. Extensively trained in safe manufacturing practices.
Skills : Maintenance/mechanic, house maintence.
- Worked on a variety of vehicles ranging from passenger car's, light/heavy duty to semi-trucks.
- Specializing in hydraulic and air brakes.
- Troubleshooting vehicles to determine the extent of damage or malfuction.
- Disassemble and reassemble engines to factory specifications.
- Overhaul, repair and replace broken or worn parts.Installed timing gears.
- chains and belts, Complete gasket sets throughout engines (head gasket, intake manifold, valve cover, water pumps, ect).
- Serviced air conditioning, heating, engine-cooling and electrical systems.
- Followed check list to verify that all important parts were examined.
Recovery Operator/Automotive Mechanic Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where I may utilize my versatility and worthiness within a company that offers opportunity for advancement, benefits and growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Cribmaster Operator, McKesson.
- Test drive vehicles and test components and systems, using equipment such as Engine analysis equipment, Picoscope and Factory diagnostic tools.
- Repaired and serviced air conditioning, heating, engine-cooling and electrical systems.
- Repaired manual and automatic transmissions.
- Used electronic test equipment to locate and correct malfunctions in fuel, ignition and emissions control systems.
- Rebuilt, repaired and tested automotive fuel injection unit's .Repaired and replaced defective wiring in ignition, lighting, air-conditioning and safety control systems.
- Replaced defective chassis parts, such as shock absorbers, ball joint suspension, brake shoes and wheel bearings.
- Removed unit, such as engine, transmission, and differential, using wrenches and hoist.
- Provided general services for vehicle maintenance and repairs; Advocated safety for the operation of motor vehicles; Maintained a 5S setting on the shop floor; Developed proper and appropriate customer service skills; Sustained inventory control replenishment and procurement for shop operations.
Automotive Mechanic Resume
Summary : I want a highly rewarding career where I can use my skills and knowledge to help the company and my co workers be successful. CORE QUALIFICATIONS Calm under pressure Friendly and cheerful Complex problem solving Excel in Sales Associate of the Month customer service Award Dependabe Approachable Delivery Driver MS Office proficiency Sales Team building expert Supervision and training Exceptional time management Team leadership Shipping and receiving Team player Organized.
Skills : Superb mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and attention to detail. Strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems. Occupational safety and emergency management with strict adherence to safety requirements.
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles.
- Completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.