Breakfast Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a long term career that will allow to utilize acquired skills to bring added prosperity to the company both, financially and ethically.Looking to gain additional experience and a company to grow with.
Skills : Sales, Manufacturing, Management, Training.
- Inspected and cleaned food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces.
- Ensured food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, boilers, grills, and roasters.
- Ensured freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items.
- Turned or stirred foods to ensure even cooking.
- Seasoned and cooked food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Baked, roasted, boiled, and steamed meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods.
- Weighed, measured, and mixed ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
Sr. Breakfast Manager Resume
Summary : Demonstrated ability to meet the needs of patrons, dependable, hard working, reliable, and punctual. Work well as a team member or independently. Resourceful, energetic, competent, multi-task and results-oriented. Commended for dedicated work ethic and rewarded by steady promotions and training in all aspects of work.
Skills : Personal Care Giver, Customer Service, Retail.
- Monitored compliance with health and fire regulations regarding food preparation.
- Coordinated assignments of cooking personnel to ensure economical use of food and timely preparation.
- Organized and directed worker training programs, resolved personnel problems, hired new staff, and evaluated employee performance in dining and lodging facilities.
- Planned menus and food utilization based on anticipated number of guests, nutritional value, palatability, popularity, and costs.
- Monitored food preparation and methods, size of portions, and garnishing.
- Investigated and resolved complaints regarding food quality, service, and accommodations.
- Created specialty dishes and developed recipes to be used in dining facility.
Breakfast Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : Seeking a position within a company that will provide an opportunity to expand and develop customer service, and impact the growth of the organization.Detects problems to preclude violations of statutory law and over obligations.
Skills : customer service, Supervisory, demonstrate leadership.
- Managed a shift of 14 people. and ensure that registers and computers are backed up.
- Adjusted and posted all food safety charts.
- Ensured all equipment is operating correctly and are up to correct temperature.
- Posted targets for the day for both drive thru and front counter.
- Oversaw of materials needed for daily and weekly menus and assisted staff.
- Ensured that all products are prepared and served properly.
- Served and built maintenance in lodging and dining facility.
Jr. Breakfast Manager Resume
Objective : Customer-focused and solution oriented Able to perform well in a fast-paced work environment Demonstrated ability to converse clearly and proficiently with customers and coworkers Good mathematics and written communication skills Ability to work a flexible schedule and weekends.
Skills : Excel, Word, line cook, Prep cook.
- Supervised staff employees of more than 10 and provided quality customer service.
- Prepared foods book keeping and inventory control.
- Trained new employees by providing knowledge of specific store tasks and policies.
- Communicated with vendors regarding orders, future inventory and special orders.
- Maintained sanitation and cleanliness of store.
- Prepared and cooked to order a variety of foods that required only a short preparation time.
- Took orders from customers and served patrons at counters or tables.
Breakfast Manager I Resume
Objective : Objective is to excel in whatever field working in. Create a rich field of job experience for future positions, not opposed to accepting any new challenges. Previous experience is food service and hospitality related. Looking to explore retail or office options.
Skills : Ms Word, Ms PowerPoint, Customer Service, Self-Starter.
- Assisted in ordering supplies for the kitchen and keeping to brand standards.
- Responsible for stocking, taking inventory of all related orders, and doing other maintenance needed to prepare the kitchen, breakfast bar, and dining room.
- Responsible for restocking the bar, making coffee, heating, cooking food, general cleaning, dishwashing, and attending to guests needs.
- Assisted guests with most matters outside the breakfast department, such as occasionally checking them in or out of stay, helping locate facilities, and doing regular houseman type duties in the lobby.
- Observed and tested foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
- Substituted for or assisedt other cooks during emergencies or rush periods.
- Tested cooked food by tasting and smelling to ensure palatability and flavor conformity.
Breakfast Manager II Resume
Objective : Looking to explore retail options. Previous experience is food service and hospitality related. Willingness to greet, interact and serve guests with a positive attitude in order to make the day.
Skills : Ms Word, Customer Service, Excellent communication.
- Prepared specialty foods such as pizzas, bread sticks, sandwiches.
- Followed specific methods that usually required short preparation time.
- Typically showed up an hour and a half before breakfast started, which gave 30 minutes to settle in, and an hour to prep.
- Verified that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Operated large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
- Cleaned food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Maintained sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
Asst. Breakfast Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking employment with a company that will continuously gives challenge, and offer growth both personally and professionally. College graduate offering strong academic knowledge with strong communication.
Skills : Cleaning, Customer Care, Basic Computer, Cashier.
- Kept records required by government agencies regarding sanitation and food subsidies.
- Ensured a fast and friendly service, as well as a clean and safe environment.
- Supervised overall operation of store during breakfast and lunch hours.
- Scheduled employees, administered payroll and analyzed sales data.
- Lead a crew of employees from 3 to 16 people.
- Responsible for presentation of food to ensure food is prepared and presented in accepted manner.
- Adhered to all safety policies and procedures.
Breakfast Manager III Resume
Headline : Focused Representative with a proven capacity to troubleshoot issues to ensure customer satisfaction. Dedicated to process improvement, conflict resolution, Telecommunications with strong problem solving ability and high customer service standards.
Skills : Customer Service, Line cook, Prep cook.
- Scheduled and directed staff in daily work assignments to maximize productivity.
- Efficiently resolved problems or concerns to the satisfaction of all involved parties.
- Continuously monitored restaurant and took appropriate action to ensure food quality and service standards were consistently met.
- Assigned tasks and oversaw the direction of employees to ensure compliance with food safety procedures.
- Developed and maintained exceptional customer service standards.
- Ensured proper cleanliness was maintained in all areas of the bar and front of house.
- Built sales forecasts and schedules to reflected desired productivity targets.
Business and Marketing
Breakfast Manager/Executive Resume
Objective : Obtained a challenging and exciting position to maximize potential while contributing to overall company excellence through hard work, creativity, team work and dedication.
Skills : Customer Service, Team Player, Mutlti-tasking, Managing.
- Maintained breakfast bar for hotel guests.
- Cleaned kitchen for next day preparation.
- Ordered, received and distributed weekly food order.
- Kept breakfast lounge clean and safe for guests.
- Assisted guests with traveling information and questions about the area.
- Managed large weekend crowds for various activities occuring in the city area.
- Performed detailed cleaning statis for the breakfast lounge and kitchen area.
Breakfast Manager Resume
Summary : Fast food professional focused on greeting all customers in a friendly, welcoming manner. Seeking added responsibilities to help restaurant operations run smoothly. Reliable, punctual and works well under pressure. Works well independently or with others as a team.
Skills : Team Management, Excellent communication, Prep cook
- Made sure all systems are working correctly.
- Consistently provided friendly guest service and heartfelt hospitality.
- Promptly and empathetically handled guest concerns and complaints.
- Operated the drive-through window and sales register quickly and efficiently.
- Pleasantly and courteously interacted with customers.
- Greeted customers and provided excellent customer service.
- Counseled and disciplined staff when necessary.
Bachelor Of Science