Sr. Business Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Managerial and leadership experience as a marketing director for several successful sales and marketing campaigns in various markets, in several states. Open-minded, driven, and live for passion.
Skills : QRA Practitioner, Customer Service Specialist, Management.
- Responsible for leading and managing a team of Small Business Representatives.
- Focused on the organic profitable growth of Small Business sales.
- Focused on selling diverse products to businesses while maximizing recurring revenue.
- Implemented and administered sales programs in residential consumer markets to maximize profitable opportunities.
- Worked closely with local ADT installation management to ensure effective completion while maximizing customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Mentored, developed, motivated and coached Sales Representatives.
- Developed team for success by regularly communicating results and job expectations.
Bachelors Of Science
Jr. Business Sales Manager Resume
Objective : Professional Management/Sales to obtain a challenging leadership position, experience, knowledge and commitment to achieve excellence in company goals and expectations. An opportunity to allow creative thinking, urgency and strong leadership qualities to set the example for company standards.
Skills : Digital Marketing, Customer support, Good Communication.
- Created a CRM in funnel management and follow up of new and existing customers.
- Implemented Cross Market Partnerships between Retail and Indirect.
- Streamlined Team Best Practices for BAE channel.
- Implemented 8 Touch Process to reduce churn by 50%.
- Developed recognition program for BAE channel.
- Introduced National sales program: 123% channel growth.
- Sold phone, Internet, and fiber products to small businesses.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Business Sales Manager Resume
Headline : Results-oriented, strategic sales professional with 17 years in the Wireless industry. A successful leader, with a record of achieving rapid growth, Proven experience in the development and execution of strategic plans.
Skills : Operations Management, Retail Sales, customer service, and business development,
- Executed daily cold calls to top level executives to increase client base.
- Answered customer questions regarding products, prices and availability.
- Emphasized product features based on analysis of customers' needs.
- Collaborated with members of other departments to complete sales transactions.
- Used networking opportunities to create successful on- going business relationships.
- Scheduled and attended multiple appointments per week.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions.
Business Sales Manager I Resume
Objective : Sales position, demonstrated sales excellence, customer service, communication and relationship building in order to solicit new business and manage existing accounts to develop profitable growth, customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
Skills : Public Speaking, Team Building, Customer Service, Training & Development, Leadership.
- Implemented and performed solution-based sales strategies that uncovers new business opportunities and manages account growth within the Chicago area using AT&T wireless services.
- Managed entire business division within agent reseller of AT&T.
- Ranked #1 in Business sales in the Region.
- Sold complex voice and data solutions to existing customers and prospects across multiple locations, utilizing a solution based selling strategy.
- Identified data needs through thorough understanding of customer business operations and developed comprehensive data and voice solutions to meet the needs of the client.
- Created sales strategy, training program and lead generation tools for retail outlet of the company which provided direction for handling, soliciting, selling and implementing solutions for small business.
- Prepared and presented professional corporate business proposals and executive presentations to be executed in the field or by associates.
- Obtained and exceeded desired results in account growth (111%), data penetration (125%) and revenue targets (117%).
- Built and fostered meaningful business relationships, and internal partnerships, based upon an account management team model.
B.A. In Business
Business Sales Manager/ Consultant Resume
Summary : Collaborative, Transformation, and Results-oriented leader with more than 17 years of award-winning success in identifying, managing, and executing a broad range of corporate revenue growth and process improvement initiatives.
Skills : Management, Event Planning, P&L Responsibility.
- Directed a team of account executives for the emerging to medium sized business market.
- Trained, mentored, motivated, and supervised account executives in a consultative sales process.
- Led my team to develop total strategic service solutions that integrated and leveraged all business segments.
- Provided clients long lasting results with dramatic ROI's and clear gains in efficiency and productivity.
- Exceled at establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with customers and key staff at all levels.
- Utilized Salesforce.com for all dashboard.
- Developed the team with the greatest overall profitability by selling complete solutions and maintaining the lowest customer turnover rate.
Associate Business Sales Manager Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Business Sales Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and excel in the collaborative environment.
Skills : Leadership,Territory Management, Sales force, MS Office suite.
- Responsible for business sales in 16 retail locations in defined territory.
- Formulates sales plan for team's assigned accounts and provides tactical input to leadership.
- Knowledge of complex aspects of company products and service.
- Provides input for sales strategies for region.
- Participates in the assignment of territories and accounts to Sales Representatives.
- Collaborates in planning sales strategy and training sales team in implementing plans.
- Provides expertise and consultation to assist with difficult customer problems.
Business Sales Manager / Supervisor Resume
Summary : Passionate, creative, energetic, seasoned professional with a diverse career background.Ability to transform and drive underachieving departments or markets to exceed company goals and expectations in a short period of time.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Acrobat, Customer Service, Excel, Inventory Control, Sales.
- Led a regional B2B Sales and Business Development team.
- Focused on consultative selling of hardware and software solutions.
- Consistently met or exceeded sales goals via new and existing business relationships.
- Drove incremental sales via customer retention and loyalty, always mentoring excellence in service.
- Chosen to develop and facilitate global corporate sales training program for managers and associates.
- Prepared weekly-quarterly sales reports and dynamic business development plans.
- Worked cross functionally with internal sales channels to coordinate territory planning, account management, support services, and business strategies to drive revenue growth.
B.A. In English
Business Sales Manager II Resume
Summary : To find a challenging and rewarding position which enables to use Sales and Sales Management experience to help the company grow. Setting a new standard of excellence.
Skills : Human Resources, Sales, Merchandising, Communication, Budget Management, Operations Management, Advertising.
- Helped to promote 6 Employees from team to other areas of Sales Management and Training Development.
- Developed 2 Top Producing Sales Reps in the Western US 2 years in a row.
- Provided performance feedback and recommendations to improve effectiveness.
- Wrote, proofed and edited sales proposals and correspondence.
- Reported purposes, including market penetration reports to uncover potential opportunities.
- Managed the work efforts of individual contributor direct reports and influencing the hiring, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews.
- Exceed Business Sales Manger quotas by 107% for New Adds, 105% for Renewals, and 113% for Revenue.
Business Sales Manager Resume
Objective : As a proficient relational sales and marketing executive in varying industries, Achieved success in sales and contract negotiations, growing market share, brand development, account management, and customer retention.
Skills : Microsoft Office , Customer Service, Leadership.
- Drive business growth and build strong sales team for nation's leading computer retailer.
- Meet aggressive targets for sales and long-term contracts through skilled customer communication and relationship building.
- Collaborate with vendors and corporate Accounting department on customized accounts and product and service packages.
- Develop 8-member sales team by conducting daily instructional meetings and providing constant feedback.
- Work closely with Regional Sales Manager to grow business and enlarge territory.
- Spearheaded staff improvement initiative involving enhancements to sales training program and aggressive recruitment of qualified associates.
- Successfully moved Business Sales department from the lowest regional performer to top 25% producer in less than a year.
Bachelor Of Science
Business Sales Manager Resume
Summary : To embark on a career path that will enable me to capitalize on my sales, customer service marketing and collections experience while utilizing my tenacious nature, enthusiastic personality and results driven attitude.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Management, Sales, Recruiting.
- Implemented a10-12 week full-cycle recruitment and hiring process.
- Forecasted annual data to determine the number of available openings.
- Implemented a questionnaire template to ask prospective candidates 5-6 pre-screening questions during phone interviews.
- Selected an interview panel of 3 managers for face-to-face interviews and 2 managers for pre-screening.
- Lead manager, acquired the Analysis, Design, Development.
- Implementation and Evaluation (ADDIE) instructional model coupled with solutions and assist the region in becoming 40% more effective.
- Incorporated visual aids, flip charts, PowerPoint, role plays, simulations, computer software.
Masters Of Art