Business Systems Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Business Systems Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Leadership, Program Management, Econometrics, Negotiations.
- Included supervising or performing the following: Accounts Receivables and/or negotiating payment plans with our customers for past due invoices.
- Credit Manager for issuing and investigation to assess terms with customers and vendors.
- Daily and Monthly reconciliations of various bank accounts back to the GL Accounts Payable ensuring on-time payments, negotiating terms, verifying invoices for accuracy, and managing discrepancies that may arise.
- Human Resources included payroll submission, maintenance of personnel records, reprimands, attendance records, vacation requests, scheduling, and level loading.
- Benefit administrator for Medical, Dental, STD, LTD, Life, AD & D, and 401k.
- Negotiating the union contract and Approving purchase orders that exceed the purchasing limits of buyers.
- Responsible for all IT at the facility to include servers, computers, emails, networking, printers, phone systems, and mailing apparatuses.
Business Systems Manager III Resume
Summary : Information Technology, Delivery Organizations Account, Management Client Services, Operations Management Project Management ERP Systems, Sales Operations Change, Management Sales Enablement Relationship Development Process Improvement Training/Mentoring Team Leadership CRM Systems.
Skills : Program Management, Product Development, Strategy, Project Management, Business Analysis.
- Manager of development team responsible for aligning technical solutions with ITIL best practices and processes in the Remedyforce application.
- Reduced budget exceeding $1M to less than $150K annually.
- Influenced and guided executive management team on defining project scope and objectives to achieve most advantageous solutions within a limited budget for a new implementation of Remedyforce.
- Improved customer satisfaction and project delivery by implementing daily scrums, sprints, and use of backlogs.
- New processes reduced user reported issues by 80%.
- Analyzed and restructured the hierarchy and infrastructure of Remedyforce to consolidate redundant functionality.
- Negotiated new pricing structure with BMC vendor based on user needs salvaging over $250K annual licensing costs.
Business Systems Manager II Resume
Headline : Project controls and business systems specialist focused in earned value. Management Systems and Enterprise, Resource Planning systems. Proficient in the Software Development Life Cycle and have experience in multiple ERP modules including project controls, production control, purchasing, financial accounting, controlling, sales and distribution, and inventory/warehouse management.
Skills : Web Design, Microsoft Office, Cashier, Product Management.
- Worked closely with end users to analyze current system issues.
- Created meetings and workshops with the end users in various departments to keep communication open.
- Using Microsoft Visio created as-is workflow requirements from order to cash through manufacturing and shipping.
- Managed the order to cash cycle revision.
- Processed improvements led to a decrease in the Customer Service department invoice turnaround time.
- Created procedure manuals for the Customer Service, Operations and Credit Management, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable departments.
- Trained new users and entered new users into the system.
Business Systems Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Business Systems Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Tableau, SAP Business Objects, Competitive Assessment.
- Managed business analysis for enterprise-level initiatives, liaising between Operations and Project Management Office (PMO) to align solutions to business needs.
- Defined business and functional requirements, leveraging process analysis and stakeholder interviews to validate requirements.
- Developed gap, feasibility, and impact analyses related to business processes, partner operations, and internal infrastructure.
- Evaluated solutions against requirements and facilitated cross-functional discussions, negotiations, and conflict resolutions to achieve consensus.
- Managed user acceptance testing (UAT) phases and related defect management.
- Supported projects and initiatives through hands-on risk analysis, mitigation, best-practice change management, and release deployment prioritization.
- Led a six-month UAT effort resulting in identification of 265 defects, ensuring defect correction and re-testing for top application performance.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Business Systems Manager Resume
Headline : Talented and accomplished Information Systems Manager and IT Director with 20+ years' proven ability to successfully direct information technology. Expertise in overseeing technology improvement initiatives and aligning technology services with business goals. Experience with leading enterprise-wide implementations. Previous background in consulting, project management, and business development. Excellent problem-solving and leadership skills.
Skills : Sales Enablement, Project Management, Product Management, Operations Management.
- Oversaw all Business Systems applications and projects which powers an estimated $600 million in business operations.
- Administered $7 million information systems budget.
- Supervised staff of 10, plus 70 onshore and offshore contract personnel.
- Developed and implemented corporate information systems strategy, 3-year systems maintenance plan, and policies/procedures.
- Managed project portfolio.
- Initiated and maintained partner relations.
- Worked closely with sales, marketing, and customer service on e-business strategies and other strategic initiatives.
Associate Business Systems Manager Resume
Summary : Dedicated and seasoned Information Security and Controls Leader skilled in analyzing and mitigating risk and finding cost-effective solutions. Excels at boosting performance and productivity by establishing and achieving goals through applied technology, automation and business process improvements.
Skills : Project Management, IT Management, Inventory Management, Product Master Data Management.
- Managed a team of up to eight Business Analysts and Developers in the implementation and support of a global single instance of Oracle e-Business Suite R12.
- Established and managed product labeling change control processes.
- Managed Business Analysts across Source to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Analyze, and Order Fulfillment work streams.
- Operated as the lead Business Analyst for the Plan to Build work stream, including implementation of Oracle Quality and WMS.
- Designed interfaces with MES and direct labor reporting systems.
- Supported interface with ConnectShip.
- Led implementation of Oracle Mobile Supply Chain Applications (MSCA) using Intermec mobile computers and mobile label printers.
Business Systems Manager I Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Business Systems Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Network management, AutoCAD, Laser Cutting, 3D Printing, Arduino development.
- Managed monthly processing for Accounts Receivable and assist Controller and Accounting Manager in monthly cash, billing and revenue reporting.
- Prepared Daily Cash, Credit Line and Wire Activity to CFO, Vice President/Controller and Director of Accounting.
- Managed Project and Business development of automated processes for improved banking, credit card, EFT, ACH activities, Cash, Billing and Account Reconciliations.
- Prepared closing entries and detailed scheduled reports of Sales activity, Cash and Revenue.
- Implemented changeover of 5 lockboxes and 2 operating accounts for North America and Canadian Entities.
- Prepared Month End Reconciliations for Accounts Receivable Aging by Product.
- Standardized Billing Invoices and Statements for 9 product lines improving cash collection.
Master Of Science
Sr. Business Systems Manager Resume
Summary : Senior level business analyst/software engineer. Experience includes full system life cycle development comprised of requirements gathering and definition, general and detail design, programming, implementation, and documentation. Excellent project management and interpersonal skills have served various industries including healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, education and government throughout my many years of IT experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excellent project management, Business Development.
- Included management of an 11-member staff with a departmental budget of $500,000.
- Selection and implementation of project estimating and management tools, development of a full life cycle development methodology, support of manufacturing and logistics systems,.
- Developed and implemented a Sales data warehouse and data marts.
- Responsible for defining and implementing a client/server environment based on MS NT/Windows95 and Oracle.
- Assisted in the planning and execution of the outsourcing of the mainframe.
- Planning and managing the moving of Forecasting, Inventory Planning, and Distribution Requirements systems to a client/server environment.
- Designed and implemented bare metal backup solution with offsite redundancy for disaster recovery.
Business Systems Manager/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Experienced technology industry professional with over 21 years of increasing responsibility in various aspects of business focusing on knowledge management, process improvement and product management. Able to envision the big picture and long term needs while accomplishing short-term goals and producing a whole product solution.
Skills : Project Management, PMO Management, Cost Control, Excellent Communication.
- Provided direct management oversight for all Information Technology Department, Commercial Systems programs and initiatives.
- Instrumental in developing and improving processes and workflows.
- Defined program scope, goals and deliverables in support of business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Worked directly and effectively as the liaison between the business, IT technical teams and vendors assembled for the program's projects to assist in mapping Information Technology strategic business objectives and annual planning.
- Met regularly with Commercial Systems Business Leads to manage ongoing support and enhancement initiatives.
- Tracked, monitored and communicated program and project progress against the plan, requirements, and milestones.
- Managed outsourced support service model for Information Technology Support and Enhancement Services for Commercial Systems.
Business Systems Manager Resume
Objective : Distinguished, confident, experienced Technology leader with expertise in a diverse range of technologies within multiple industry settings. Possess over 22 years of demonstrated success managing Infrastructure, System Implementations, Networking, Software Design/Development, Quality Assurance, PMO, PCI Compliance and Internet Technology.
Skills : ERP, PMO, Development, Management.
- Responsible for the overall design, implementation and management/direction.
- Responsible for administration, integration of CRM, Reporting, Supply Chain, Shipping, Sales Tax and E-commerce.
- Managed Project Portfolio of 28 plus IT Projects consecutively.
- Responsible for validation of system requirements, vendor evaluations, selection and management.
- Management of internal and external project resources, project budgets, management of implementations and transition process to include thorough documentation.
- Responsible for corporate Change Management policy, process and enforcement.
- Work directly with the Financial Manager in day-to-day activities of the business.