Cage Cashier Resume
Objective : Over 7 years experience in Banking and Finance field and over 10 years of providing excellent customer service and client retention. Recognized by management for accuracy, efficiency, and commitment to excellence. Implemented efficient use of time saving skills to help save the company both time and money while increasing customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Arrange monies received in cash boxes and coin dispensers according to denomination.
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Count, verify, and post armored car deposits.
- Enter customers' transactions into computers to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Identify transaction mistakes when debits and credits do not balance.
Junior Cage Cashier Resume
Objective : I have 10 years of experience, as a Co-store Manager, fast food cook, cashier, and as an Assistant Cook in industries including fast food stores, institutions, restaurants, and Food Stores. Most recently, I have been working as a shift leader in the Tahlequah Dominos, and previously as the co-store manager at Little Caesars from June 2012 to September 2014.
Skills : Store Management Experience.
- Complied with all gaming regulations.
- Converted currency for gaming patrons using gaming checks, coupons.
- Maintained confidentiality of customer transactions.
- Counted funds and reconciled daily transactions to balance books.
- Determined cash requirements for windows.
- Maintained security over cash drawer.
- Balanced all money transactions and paperwork.
- Provided custom service to all guests.
Cage Cashier/Main Banker Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position that will allow me build my work skills and additional knowledge. I will be bringing to the job excellent communication skills, exceptional customer service abilities, exceptional leadership abilities, self-motivation, professionalism, and dependability.
Skills : interior furnishing, Communication, Cpr training, Telephone etiquette, Customer service skills, Excellent cash handeling.
- Handle large sum of cash, debit and credit card transaction.
- Filling out paperwork at the end of each shift.
- Provided customer service skills.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Cage Cashier Supervisor Resume
Objective : I have work experience in many different fields such as financing, retail, and customer service. I enjoy organizing, creating, and helping people. I have been trained and certified in customer service and have many years of experience in that field as well.
Skills : Courteous and professional manner.
- Charge of filling the tills for each of the departments and take in their tills and make sure it balanced out and figured out how much money each department made throughout the day.
- Sent and recieved western unions, worked with Leroy's sports book.
- Cashed payroll, income tax checks, and slot machine tickets.
- Also paid out jackpots.
- Answered and transferred phone calls.
- Got money ready for Armour trucks to pick up.
- In charge of receiving money from the bank.
- Do a complete money and chip count before my shift was over and fill ATM Machine and change machine.
Senior Cage Cashier Resume
Headline : To use my knowledge and experience of manufacturing work such as Product Assembly, Mig Welding, Machine Operatoring, and Forklift driving in a industrial invorment that offers full time hours and benefits.
Skills : Vital Signs, Patient Interview And Charting, Cash Handling, Customer Service.
- Casino cashiers are responsible for carrying out a variety of transactions in a casino and handling any required paperwork.
- Work in a cage exchange tokens, tickets and chips for cash.
- Work in a booth and cash checks, process credit card advances and process wire transfers.
- Sell casino chips, tokens or tickets.
- Perform credit checks and check credit references for those wanting to open credit accounts.
- Balance the books at the end of every shift and report large transactions to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Skills Used are Cash handling skills and Customer service.
Cage Cashier Manager Resume
Summary : Cage Cashier is responsible for all cage cash handling, including receiving and dispensing money from the cages, as well as ensuring that all cage cash is accurately recorded in the cage accounting system.
Skills : Microsoft Programs, Opera PMS System.
- Trained and oriented new employees.
- Handled financial transactions including, performing credit checks, and cashing checks.
- Converted gaming checks, coupons, tokens, or coins to currency for gaming patrons.
- Counted funds and reconciled daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
- Recorded casino exchange transactions, using cash registers.
- Maintained confidentiality of customers' transactions.
- Verified identity of all gaming patrons wishing to collect winnings.
Casino Cage Cashier Resume
Objective : Outgoing individual. Do all duties with no questions asked. Got experience in just about everything. A fast learner and also reliable person. Very good in communication and reading people. Professional at all times.
Skills : Customer Service Rep, Cashier, Financing, marketing.
- Perform frontline entry level transactions, chip transactions, poker transactions, cage credit transactions, cash bank transactions and employee bank/window transactions.
- Provide excellent service consistent with the property's core service standards and brand attributes.
- Cash all types of checks for patrons within the specified guidelines.
- Record all checks cashed in the specified computer system.
- Redeem chips/tokens, Fast Cash Vouchers for patrons.
- Conduct both Marker and Front Money transactions on patron accounts.
- Practice teamwork, create a positive work environment, greet fellow employees and thank them when they lend assistance.
- Balance bank at end of shift.
Cage Cashier I Resume
Objective : Administrative assistant experienced at registering patients, scheduling appointments and recording and filing patient medical records. Enters orders and information quickly and accurately. Responsible for the timely submission of professional medical claims to insurance companies including physician offices, hospitals, nursing homes, or other health care facility.
Skills : Money Handling, Typing, Power equipment.
- Maintain confidentiality of customers' transactions.
- Convert gaming checks, coupons, tokens, or coins to currency for gaming patrons.
- Provide assistance in the training and orientation of new cashiers.
- Count funds and reconcile daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
- Maintain cage security.
- Perform removal and rotation of cash, coin, or chip inventories as necessary.
- Sell gambling chips, tokens, or tickets to patrons or to other workers for resale to patrons.
Cage Cashier Resume
Objective : Organized and dependable finance processor at HorseShoe Casino with seven years of cash handling and customer service experience. Understands general accounting and finance concepts. I excel at processing high volumes of error-free transactions with efficiency as well as meeting organizational goals. Self-motivated finance professional offering strong communication and quick thinking skills. Works effectively on teams, as well as independently, in fast-paced environments.
Skills : 10-Key, Microsoft Office.
- Performs cash advances using the system VIP Lightspeed and check cashing transactions under Certegy Use Casino Management System(CMS) to assist guests with casino credit applications or marker requests.
- Checking tier scores for the waiving of cash advance fees, front money deposits or withdrawals, checking patron status and updating player information such as social security numbers, driver license numbers, address and exclusions among other processes.
- Give out general information about the property and the location of events Retain knowledge about promotions and customer incentive Examined checks for identification and endorsement.
- Trained employees on cash drawer operation.
- Delivered prompt, accurate and excellent customer service.
- Researched and resolved customer issues on personal savings, checking and lines of credit accounts.
- Adhered to security and audit procedures.
- Loaded consumer loan applications into the Cash Management System loan processing program monitoring declines and approvals.
Cage Cashier Executive Resume
Objective : My ideal job would be something where I get to utilize not only my professional skills but also my interpersonal ones. One where I can be inspired by others and strive not only to reach my goal but also of that of the company's. I have developed my communication skills with customers and fellow employees through all of the positions I have held. I have also developed organization skills and value learning.
Skills : certified in CPR & First Aid.
- Assists in safeguarding the Casino's monetary assets.
- Maintains compliance with the Casino's policies, procedures, gaming regulations, and Minimum Internal Control Standards.
- Provides customer service and responds to guest inquiries.
- Cashes personal, payroll, travelers, and/or other types of checks.
- Exchanges currency and makes change.
- Performs debit and cash advance transactions.
- Redeems slot tickets and exchanges gaming chips for cash.
- Documents guest transactions in the Multiple Transaction Log and records all winnings in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Cage Cashier Resume
Objective : Energetic Administrative Assistant with nine years of experience, committed to delivering high quality results with little supervision. Motivated, organized, professional and strong decision making skills. I have developed my skills as a resourceful problem-solver, who uses initiative and organizational skills to get the job done.
Skills : People Skills, persuasive communication skills,people bonding skills.
- Balance and issue impress bank to team members.
- Responsible for exchanging cash for casino tokens, and vice versa Enter patron transactions into the company computer system accurately.
- Prepare paperwork, balance sheets and documents in accordance with our Standards and Procedures (S&P's), and within the guidelines of Internal Controls.
- Signs all documents legibly and in accordance with S&P's.
- Transfer cash, chips and checks between cages and/or departments in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Strictly adhere to department policies and procedures in order to maintain integrity of the Cage operation.
- Apply accurate transaction and balancing practices.
- Participate in the daily cage reconciliation process.