Camp Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking an opportunity to utilize four years of experience in the service industry, where learned to be a great team member, provide excellent customer service, and multitask effectively.
Skills : MS Office, Social Media Marketing.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Luxury Rental Cabin program.
- Directed the Lodging Coordinator, booking, marketing, housekeeping, repairs and maintenance, accounting.
- Oversaw all phases of planning, budgeting, and development of daily community events and activities.
- Scheduled can be found here Member Relations, Sit on and lead community social and planning boards.
- Responsible for email updates as well as daily member relations.
- Planned and executed big picture yearly growth and development of target markets for member satisfaction and new member growth.
- Approved on all media and content that directly represents Camp Lake James.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Camp Manager Resume
Summary : A diversified background in fast-paced environments ranging from quick-printing to manufacturing. Experienced multi-tasker, managing many responsibilities in a variety of roles including Production Manager, Volunteer Coordinator, Camp Manager and Materials Manager.
Skills : Reporting, Investigating And Inspection, Dealing With Persons From All Walks Of Life.
- Accountable for property, billeting, maintenance, and supply of water, septic, and power generation.
- Provided excellent customer service to the client and subordinate contractors through effective scheduling, logistics, communications, and team-building.
- Worked parttime renovating a house, and assembling bicycles.
- Inspected food and other facilities, over 300, prepared detailed reports as well as enforcement actions, and resolved technical public health issues.
- Inspected over 100 food processing and 40 retail sales facilities in five states.
- Earned numerous relevant professional certifications and possess a Bachelors's degree.
- Completed safety and facility plan reviews (schematics), as well as military classes.
BS In Liberal Arts
Junior Camp Manager Resume
Objective : Over 2 years of experience manage all camp activities as directed by the Camp Manager according to the signed Contracts, SOW and company standards, making no amendments without the approval of the ADEN Senior Management.
Skills : Bakeries, Seasoning, Scheduling, Outline Of Food Preparation.
- Served as camp and office manager, provide proper planning, execution, and evaluation of the day-to-day operations of Camp Couchdale to be used for Arkansas FFA and other revenue opportunities.
- Generated added revenue for camp by booking extra-curricular events.
- Hired and managed maintenance staff to host camps or events and maintain campgrounds and facilities.
- Collaborated closely with the Arkansas FFA Financial Director.
- Processed payroll, assign pay authorizations, and prepare checks for deposit.
- Handled Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable via QuickBooks.
- Reconciled bank statements and file inappropriate manner.
Camp Manager III Resume
Summary : Applying for a Camp Manager position with company, because excelled in serving country for 30 years with hard work, professionalism, dedication, innovated thinking, loyalty, integrity and a sense of duty that is unquestionable.
Skills : Procurement, Office Manager, Inventory Management, Computer, Public Relations, Maintenance, Safety.
- Adhered to all the various written mandatory standards of operations, policies, and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which made up the essential functions of the job.
- Ensured the upmost safety and cleanliness for the Campers and Counselors.
- Interviewed all new dogs for socially acceptable behavior.
- Monitored all Day Campers and Night Campers and ensured a clean and safe environment.
- Ensured all feedings and medications for Campers with daily checklists.
- Followed established service protocols and procedures for the training of staff.
- Participated and assisted in all operational procedures.
Bachelor Of Arts
Camp Manager II Resume
Summary : Camp Manager position is responsible for the day-to-day management of the restaurant. Responsible for teaching, training, and leading Team Members.
Skills : CNA Certification, CPR And First Aid Certified, Fingerprint Clearance Card, Current Food Handlers Certification.
- Directed and coordinated activities of workers regarding preparing and maintaining buildings and facilities in the camp.
- Scheduled purchase and delivery of food supplies.
- Enforced safety and sanitation regulations.
- Ensured our foodservice operations are executed professionally using the highest consideration for Food Safety protocol and hygiene.
- Maintained daily tracking of all meal sheets and obtaining field signatures for invoicing.
- Supervised all employees in their respective duties.
- Ensured employees are following safe work procedures.
BA In Theatre
Camp Manager/Counselor Resume
Headline : Camp Manager are responsible for supervising campers throughout camp sessions, ensuring the safety of campers, and building an inclusive and engaging camp experience for all campers.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Oracle, Opera, Social Table Diagrams.
- Managed the Recruitment into Engineering for High Ability Minority Students (REHAMS) and the Marathon Exploration Camp for Inspiring Tomorrow's Engineers (XCITE) camps aimed to introduce high school students to engineering.
- Served as a facilitator for Marathon High School Teacher Engineering Awareness Program (HEAP) camp.
- Processed reimbursement and stipend forms for HSTEAP participants.
- Mailed and received acceptance applications and verified the inclusion of all application materials is returned packets.
- Created a student database for all applicants.
- Provided correspondence on camp details for both students and parents and served as the main point of contact.
- Assisted in the planning of activities for each camp.
Lead Camp Manager Resume
Summary : Proven ability of project delivery in austere conditions. History of managing the on-time, on-budget completion of major construction projects. Solid expertise in the development and administration of budgets, cost containment, contractor management, purchasing and inventory control.
Skills : Management Experience, Overseas Experience, Secret Clearance DOD.
- Liaisoned between the military and the sustainment contractor for all daily camp issues to include utility repairs and/or scheduling of preventative maintenance services.
- Held responsibility for daily operations of construction projects.
- Served as liaison and Project Manager to Army Corps of Engineers.
- Created and implemented project schedules.
- Interfaced regularly with project engineers in the implementation of safety practices and procedures.
- Started project as a heavy equipment operator, advanced to HE Foreman, advanced to HE General Foreman, advanced to Civil Superintendent, and advanced to Project Facility Camp Manager.
- Prepared camp fees for deposit.
Camp Manager/Director Resume
Summary : Camp Manager showcase duties such as helping to develop the timetable, maintaining camp equipment, assigning tasks, overseeing daily operations, organizing activities, and ensuring health and safety of the entire community.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Electronic Record Keeping.
- Responsible to manage room assignments at 2 adjoining camps in a temporary oil field construction field setting.
- Kept track of guest's schedules and assign rooms to optimize a limited number of beds.
- Saw that the room assignment's work with the 24-hour workday schedule.
- Maintained populations in 2 adjoining camps so that the demand on the kitchen and generators is equalized.
- Kept track of check-in /out on computerized database making reservations, check-in and check out reflecting accurate billing for clients on a daily basis.
- Provided prompt accurate information to the client representative on available resources related to rooms presently occupied and reserved.
- Worked multiple contractors simultaneously.
Camp Manager I Resume
Objective : Energetic, positive, motivated individual looking for a management position that is face paced, fun, challenging and rewarding. Passion for leading and a proven ability to motivate, inspire, train and organize a team to meet company goals.
Skills : Warehousing, Customer Service, Computer.
- Managed teams of 8-20+ in organizing and ensuring events run smoothly.
- Hosted meetings between university/resort staff and instructional staff.
- Responsible for 150-600+ campers and ensuring their safety and enjoyment.
- Maintained the organization of paperwork and processing of payments.
- Adapted to changing environments with each event and every challenge that was presented.
- Awarded and earned the chance to participate in a multitude of special events.
- Supervised camp counselors with the direct help of the camp coordinator.
Camp Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Camp Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Presentations, Computer, Computer Literate.
- Observed and monitored staff performance to ensure efficient operations and adherence to the facility's policies and procedures.
- Collected payments and record data pertaining to funds and expenditures.
- Prepared required paperwork pertaining to departmental functions.
- Assigned duties to workers, and schedule shifts.
- Received and processed advance registration payments, mail letters of confirmation, or return checks when registrations cannot be accepted.
- Supervised overall maintenance of housing and two camps (civilian and ex-military).
- Prepared working drawings using AutoCAD for the camp's construction projects.
- Organized daily schedules for personnel, and arranged security for the contractors in the civilian camp.
Vocational In Business