Campus President Resume
Headline : Proven director of operations in higher education and business. Looking for an organization in need of an energetic and creative problem solver who will develop leaders at all levels while elevating performance.
Skills : Education Management, Curriculum Development, Adaptive Learning.
- Brought in to turn around the city campus location and the Student Service Center experiencing a 2-year steady decline in revenue and operating income.
- In charged of marketing, lead generation, community outreach, brand recognition, student enrollment, retention and job placement, and employee development.
- Partnered with companies and provided them with continuing education and leadership classes.
- Attended community events and participate in leadership panels through local chambers on behalf of the campus.
- Managed 11 direct reports, 5 indirect reports, revenue budget, and expense budget.
- Drove 20% increase in operating income as budget requirements increased.
- Surpassed target budget numbers and generated in operating income.
M.S. In Psychology
Jr. Campus President Resume
Objective : A top-performing sales and consulting professional with over ten years of executive leadership in Fortune 500 companies. Areas of expertise include: Diagnosing performance issues and developing strategic plans for quick turn-around and achievement of sales and operational targets. Management consulting experience to include contract negotiation and renewal.
Skills : Leadership, operations, P&L Management, Management, teaching.
- Build and maintain budget of the school Manage school executive committee Ensure ongoing compliance with pertinent Federal and State Regulations .
- Chief Executive and Academic Officer of a start-up college offering Degrees in Physical Therapist Assistant, Computer Networking Technology, and Criminal Justice.
- Recruited to this position to open a new college in a highly competitive market.
- Interviewed each staff and faculty member, established relationships in the business and education communities, and led the college through all accrediting processes.
- Served as Acting Director of Admissions in order to save other jobs during national lay-offs and bring team up to recruitment goals.
- Developed and implemented a plan for new student retention during the first cohort that was adopted nationally.
- Performed second interviews for all new students and led new student lock-in and orientation events.
Campus President I Resume
Objective : An entrepreneurial administrator and respected community leader with nearly ten years of executive level management experience and an affinity for forging profitable partnerships with industry, business, government, and the non-profit sector. A proven catalyst for change and an expert in the delivery of sustainable growth through transformation, process re-engineering and operational improvements clearly demonstrated by consistent revenue gains which two predecessors had been unable to accomplish.
Skills : Management, Project Management, Leadership.
- Served as the on-site chief administrative officer assigned to established policies and procedures.
- Confirmed the academic quality, operational effectiveness, human resources development, and growth of a campus.
- Exceeded targeted profit margin by 1.9% with the attainment of 29.7% profit margin.
- Increased profit margin by 9.3%, the single largest increase across all campuses as a result of a complete over of the academic and admissions staff.
- Generated an enrollment conversion rate of 11.2%, the third best out of all campuses, as a result of having provided the marketing, budgeting and support activities essential to the team's performance.
- Provided leadership and guidance in the launch of a new subsidiary branch of the university.
- Recruited and hired the initial pool of Adjunct Professors and assured compliance with federal, state and accrediting body standards and regulations.
Master Of Arts
Asst. Campus President Resume
Objective : President and Chief Executive Officer committed to managing operations and projects seamlessly while maximizing process improvement, customer service and forward thinking developments. Excels in leading interdisciplinary teams through strong communication methods and by establishing buy-in from team members, stakeholders, and customers. Enjoys a history of finding solutions to seemingly impossible problems and challenges.
Skills : Management, Strategic Planning, Fundraising, Education, Public Speaking.
- Responsible for campus operations, development, and advancement of all on campus and online classes.
- Upheld degree accreditation, HR policies, staff development, and public relations.
- Created enrollment and placement strategies, and established the campus' multi-million dollar annual budget.
- Stayed within 1% of all budget goals over all four years.
- Oversaw class offerings, policies, and faculty.
- Developed relationships with the Greater business community through an intern program, graduate placement, and sponsorships.
- Fully developed the Medical Assistant program and built strong relationships with Greater medical community through an extern program.
Associate Campus President Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Campus President with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Management, Leadership, Business Continuity, Crisis Management, Emergency Management, Call Center Management.
- Responsible for the overall academic and administrative performance for the Campus, with a budget of full-time and part-time staff, full-time faculty, and over 100 adjunct faculty, operating in a complex regional and state-wide structure, requiring negotiation and compromise to achieve goals.
- Part of the statewide Community College system, the Campus serves approximately 2,100 students in 42 degree and certificate programs.
- Statewide, Ivy Tech has 32 campuses and over 180,000 students.
- Worked with industry partners, created and delivered a 40-hour training course for entry level employees in the Recreational Vehicle (RV) industry.
- Recruited 160 students, with 70% completing.
- Managed media inquiries, including television, radio, and newspaper interviews.
- Restructured staff for increased efficiency and to meet mandated budget cuts.
Campus President/Consultant Resume
Objective : A productive and self-motivated operations leader with broad-based experience in business development, sales, operations analysis, HR planning, profit/loss responsibility, business process development, and training/development. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Impacts organizational processes and initiatives in a consistently positive manner, leading service-oriented teams to achieve desired results.
Skills : Human Capital Management, Operations Management, Business Development, Sales Management & Expertise Leadership.
- Served as chief administrator, providing strategic leadership and support to the students, faculty and colleagues of the campus.
- Oversaw the admission, academic progression and graduation of students, as well as student services and business operations.
- Worked collaboratively with national directors executing national processes and policies that apply to the campus.
- Maintained and assured compliance with all regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Oversaw the hiring, development and evaluation of qualified faculty and staff.
- Cultivated a student-centric campus culture.
- Communicated effectively with faculty, staff, students and community served.
Campus President III Resume
Summary : Dedicated and driven, innovative and tenacious Operations Leader with over 20 years of experience providing guidance, knowledge and creative solutions, with demonstrated success in achieving improved business goals and profitability objectives. Inspired engagement among colleagues to improve service and key performance measures in their individual business units.
Skills : Project Management, Team Building, Accreditation.
- Goal-oriented leader with outstanding career performance, demonstrated by progressive promotion into positions of greater scope and responsibility throughout career.
- Accountable for all operations, including student recruitment and retention, financial administration, faculty management and human capital development.
- Responsible for entire Metro, which includes three separate facilities.
- Provided executive leadership and overall direction to the metro including meeting growth and profitability goals.
- Developed and managed financial plans that are consistent with the University's goals and objectives.
- Developed and implemented strategic plans consistent with the mission, vision and values of the University.
- Ensured that the University's curriculum and faculty are appropriate and relevant to local and national needs.
Master Of Business
Sr. Campus President Resume
Summary : Campus President who brings to organizations 20+ years' achievement overseeing institutional operations, enhancing student engagement, and driving satisfaction and success in progressively responsible leadership roles. Quick learner knowledgeable across a large variety of programs and disciplines - able to adapt rapidly to new environments and teams.
Skills : Executive Leadership, Operations Management, Training And Development.
- Prepared budgeting and carry out both short- and long-term strategic planning.
- Created marketing strategies targeting local markets, and leveraged staff participation in community events as a springboard to student enrollment.
- Received internal recognition for superlative performance.
- Oversaw transfer of all exiting employees from Corinthian Colleges to Education group.
- Drove 10% increase in average pass rate for students taking the NHA national exam for Medical Assistant and Pharmacy Technician Certification through improved program management practices.
- Planned and coordinated initiative to consolidate the university's main and satellite buildings into a single building.
- Managed physical build-out of the new building, supporting seamless transition of students, staff, and key academic and finance records to the new building.
Bachelor Of Arts
Campus President/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Campus President with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Leadership, Training and Development, .
- Directed the course, development, and growth of the campus.
- Promoted increased community involvement and awareness.
- Drafted the Campus Effectiveness Plan.
- Refocused and redirected Education Department objectives.
- Improved retention by 20 points over 2 years, and attendance rates to 90%.
- Promoted increased student and staff diversity.
- Launched 2 new programs.
Master Of Arts
Campus President Resume
Objective : Campus President who brings to organizations 20+ years' achievement overseeing institutional operations, enhancing student engagement, and driving satisfaction and success in progressively responsible leadership roles. Quick learner knowledgeable across a large variety of programs and disciplines - able to adapt rapidly to new environments and teams.
Skills : Team Building, Accreditation, Training & Development.
- Responsible for all school students, the daily performance of all departments, and all school employees well as the function and maintenance of the school facilities.
- The daily responsibilities included making certain that all federal, state, and accreditation standards meet or exceed all expectations for performance standards, while ensuring a smooth line of continuity between departments.
- Responsible for hiring, training, mentoring, counseling and management of all chosen department directors, and subsequently, all various team members.
- Coordinated community outreach.
- Oversaw revenue operation of 500 students and 40+ employees.
- Eliminated a low-enrolled program housed off-campus, worked with regional human resources and facilities management.
- Revitalized student life by creating a combined position for Career Services.
M.D. In Medicine