Cardiac Monitor Technician Resume
Objective : Multi-faceted, efficient & reliable administrative professional with 20 + years of experience supporting fellow staff members, managers and executives in small family owned businesses as well as an acclaimed five star destination resort.
Skills : Medical Records, Medical Manager, E Clinical.
- Measures and interprets the patient's heart rhythm and documents on patient records per departmental standards.
- Initiates and discontinues monitoring equipment on admission, transfer, or discharge.
- Performs clerical duties related to admission, discharge, and documentation of patient information from Central Telemetry.
- Answers telephone and communicates clearly when receiving information from units or providers.
- Uses clear and complete communication with unit personnel when delivering information about changes in patient rhythm.
- Analyze and interpret cardiac rhythm for various units in a cardiac monitor room.
- Review patient information to determine normal and abnormal heart patterns.
Sr. Cardiac Monitor Technician Resume
Summary : Confident and assured talks with the individuals at all levels. Good team player, aim would be to work in a team as well as independently to achieve goals or objectives.
Skills : HIPPA compliant, Good communication skills.
- Cardiac monitor technician and cardiac patient care technician EKG technician and cardiac arrest team Certified nurse aide.
- Monitor Placement Proficient in EKG Interpretation Post Cath Lab care CSICU experience pre and post-heart transplant.
- Analyzed, interpreted, and documented cardiac rhythms for 17-50 adults continuously.
- Monitor cardiac patient at large hospital.
- Observes monitors recognizes and understands EKG components; documents monitor strips including any changes; calculates rates, PR intervals, QRS intervals.
- Perform clerical support duties necessary for the function of the unit; maintain up to date and accurate patient charts; input Doctor orders; patient care and family support; verify accuracy of patient's testing and labs for prescribed medication and therapies.
- Assist other Hospitals with the documentation for patient care as well as communicating with other hospitals to obtain the necessary documentation.
Jr. Cardiac Monitor Technician Resume
Objective : Monitor proficient in reading and analyzing an electrocardiogram. Experienced in detecting a potential emergent situation for a patient and excel with cardiac telemetry equipment in order to troubleshoot potential issues that arise. Passionate about improving overall health of the general population through the application of a precise exercise plan formulated for each individual.
Skills : Office Administration, Customer Service, Patient Care.
- Monitors normal and abnormal ECG interval and proper and improper pacemaker or implantable defibrillator function.
- Preformed stress test and Holter monitoring tests. Operated EKG equipment like treadmills, pacemaker, event and Holter monitor.
- Attached electrocardiograph electrodes and Holter monitor to record information.
- Edit and prepared reports for cardiologists and nursing staff.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Maintain an adequate amount of supplies for remote Telemetry units and monitors.
- Cardiac Monitor Tech Responsible for watching patients' heart rates and reporting important changes to the nursing staff.
- Observe and interpret a patient's heart status and log every 4hrs in a 12hr shift.
Diploma In Medical
Lead Cardiac Monitor Technician Resume
Summary : Involved in the medical field for over four years as a cardiac editor, monitor technician and a CNA. Number of positions of responsibility with regard to medical practices, patient care as well as customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing + 40 wpm, Customer Service.
- Analyze and interpret cardiac rhythm strips for all telemetry patients in the hospital.
- Chart changes, alert nursing staff of serious cardiac rhythm changes or vital changes.
- Discuss, as requested by doctors, patient cardiac rhythms.
- Enter physician orders into the system, verify orders from physicians.
- Order ancillary services as requested by doctors or staff.
- Maintain computer charts and physical charts.
- Assist nursing staff with patient care as needed.
- Assist in patient care, vitals, room prep, code team, perform 12 lead tests as requested by a physician, chart patient care by a computer system.
Cardiac Monitor Technician III Resume
Headline : Professional behavior and telephone manner. Knowledge of Medical terminology. Able to work under stress. Able to preform clerical duties relating to care of patients. Exceptional ability to follow policies and procedures.
Skills : Computer Skills, Communication, Excellent Customer Service, Epic, Citrix, Typing, Medical Terminology, 10-Key, Patient Care, EKG.
- Observation of Cardiac Telemetry monitors in a centralized unit.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of electrocardiography.
- Recognize and respond to life-threatening situations.
- Prepare area and materials for patient testing,knowledge of medical equipment and its proper usage.
- Routine technical measurements using specialized medical equipment to determine changing conditions of a patient.
- Record and maintain information obtained during equipment tests to facilitate interpretation of the data and meet established equipment review guidelines/protocols.
- Distribute information to appropriate areas and personnel.
Cardiac Monitor Technician II Resume
Objective : Over sixteen years of experience working with both internal and external customers. Effective communicator; attentive listener, patient and diplomatic. Comfortable with medical terminology and knowledgeable with HIPPA regulations. Over ten years experience working in a hospital environment in various positions.
Skills : Medical Terminology, EKG Interpretation, BLS Certified.
- Constant observation of 64 telemetry units that included ICU, CCU, and PCU.
- Observe blood pressures, o2 sats, and respirations.
- Record events, rhythm changes, iv med administration, and carotid massages.
- Enter patient information upon admission and maintain telemetry record.
- Educate nursing staff about less common arrhythmias.
- Monitored cardiac patterns and tendencies of both stable and critical conditioned patients.
- Notified registered nurses of any abnormalities of EKG rhythms.
Cardiac Monitor Technician I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position and grow with your company. Combined eight years of experiences in: Design (Apparel, Digital, Print, Web), prior sales experiences in cutting edge mobile technologies, history of management in multiple industries, and exceptional people skills in professional environments.
Skills : ECG, Computer Hardware, Microsoft Office.
- Viewed and watched up to 36 telemetry patients.
- Measured, interpreted and documented cardiac rhythm strips.
- Notified RNs of patient rhythms and rhythm changes.
- Wrote monitor room protocols and procedures.
- Acted as lead monitor technician for 2-3 technicians Patient Care Technician.
- Performed routine blood draws, labeled and sent to a lab.
- Provide country-wide remote telemetry ECG monitoring of cardiac patients located at their homes who required continuous monitoring.
- Provide referring physicians with timely ECG interpretation and reports.
Cardiac Monitor Technician/Operator Resume
Summary : Interested in obtaining a challenging and rewarding position in a Medical facility as a Cardiac Monitor Technician Offering excellent communication skills, as well as extended experience and background in the field. Capable of multitasking and taking and following instructions promptly.
Skills : Billigual English, Spanish, Computer Literated, Excelent Costumer Service And Willing To Learn And Do My Best In Everyday Bases.
- Obtain, compile, prepare and maintain records for the nursing unit assigned.
- Observe cardiac rhythm of patients on monitor.
- Run and post rhythm stripes at designated intervals.
- Interpret rhythms and validate computer readout.
- Check and verify lead placement on patients.Compare posted strip to previous strip and notify nursing staff of changes.
- Notify nursing staff of any change in cardiac rhythm.
- Place patient identification sticker on monitor.
- Recognize and respond to unusual or abnormal patient condition.
Asst. Cardiac Monitor Technician Resume
Summary : Very dedicated worker, also a quick study. Prefer hands on training. punctual with reliable transportation, prefer to keep busy, know to manage time well. Educated with medical terminology and well organized.
Skills : HIPPA Compliant, Good Communication Skills,
- Provide patient monitoring support and direct patient care.
- Maintain records and documents of cardiac rhythm for nursing staff.
- Observe and interpret cardiac rhythm of patients.
- Post and interpret rhythm strips at regular intervals.
- Report any changes in latest and previous strips to nurse.
- Recognize and respond to abnormal patient condition.
- Clean medical equipment after each patient use.
Cardiac Monitor Technician Resume
Objective : Cardiac Telemetry Infection Control 12 Lead ECG Accurate Reporting Holter monitor application and scanning Equipment Troubleshooting, Event monitor application and scanning Communication.
Skills : CPR cetified; Completed a Hospitality and Customer Service workshop.
- Conducted diagnostic and therapeutic cardiovascular testing.
- Alerted physicians to adverse patient responses.
- Maintained accurate and complete patient records.
- Operated and maintained clinical equipment.
- Adjusted equipment and controls as necessary.
- Ensured proper operation of cardiology equipment.
- Trained lower-level technologists and students.