Cell Leader Resume
Objective : To obtain a team-oriented opportunity that will utilize previous experience. Also, offer opportunities for advancement in a team-oriented environment.Personally and professionally flexible.Adapt to the fast changing demands of the business.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Billing, Blueprint Reading, Time Management.
- Planning for jobs, and which jobs needed to be done first.
- Hold a morning market meetling.
- Discussing any issues or changes the team had and then delegate jobs.
- Write up and learn any new products that came to the floor.
- Addressing any issues a team member has.
- Work with engineers on any product issues and try to troubleshoot any issues.
- Make sure shipments made their deadlines.
Sr. Cell Leader Resume
Summary : Seasoned operator with more than 20 years experience in a fast paced Manufacturing setting. Excellent leadership skills and training skills. Track record of achieving exceptional results in producing quality products for customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Team Player, Customer Service .
- Perform quality checks on products and parts.
- Package finished products and prepare them for shipping.
- Review work orders and blueprints to ensure work is performed according to specifications.
- Supervise assemblers and train employees on job procedures.
- Provide assistance in the production of wiring assemblies.
- Maintain production equipment and machinery.
- Determine work assignments and procedures.
Cell Leader / Consultant Resume
Summary : Seeking the opportunity to secure a Manufacturing Team Leader position with a well-established facility in search of hard-working, self-motivated, qualified employees.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Billing, Customer Service.
- Check the quality of the finished parts on the line and help with any issues that the operators have.
- Regular reporting to supervisors about the next shift of any problems and what is happening on the line that day.
- Worked hard to be machine operator to cell leader.
- Authorizing speed of production .
- Worked with customers to ensure production needs were met.
- Understanding the importance of team work needed on an assembly line.
- Work well without supervision.
Jr. Cell Leader Resume
Objective : Manufacturing and Production Quality Auditor, Reading and interpreting gauges and paper work,Worked in various parts of the plant. Plating and Molding Department. Hard working professional who excels at the task given.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership, Customer Service.
- Observed safety practices and procedures to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Writing bar times and bar number on company sheet.
- Keep track of all scrap in cell and inform supervisor.
- Inspected finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
- Performed hand and automatic assembly operations on components, sub-assemblies and assemblies.
- Assembled components with hand and power tools.
- Determine materials, tools and equipment needed for product orders.
Cell Leader / Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking a position with a growing organization to make a positive impact on revenues, and experience long term career growth Personal Qualifications, Comfortable in flexible/adaptable environment, Ability to solve problems, plan and organize.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Supervising, Sap.
- Loaded/unloaded blank computer boards to be lasered.
- Programmed the computer that controlled the laser.
- Batched, extruded, dry pressed and tested the material meanwhile holding a 40 micron eccentricity.
- Utilized cranes, extruders, presses, kilns, concentricity scope, lathes, mixers, forklifts and fix.
- Maintain all the equipment and computer data bases.
- Programmed the controllers for the equipment.
- Oversee production, ensure employees where being productive, assist employees with problems, give reviews and do scheduling.
Cell Leader/ Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking a position in a corporation as a Boiler Plant Operator where knowledge and experience can be utilized, while conforming to all company policies and procedures.
Skills : Word, Excel, Power Point.
- To ensure that employees within cell are completing assigned task efficiently.
- Make sure that Machine Maintenance for work cell is maintained.
- Issues job assignments to employees within work cell.
- Monitors production of cell and process flow.
- Coordinates the flow of material to and from the work cell.
- Responsible for employee(s) job sheet reporting.
- Trains and directs cell employees.
Cell Leader I Resume
Objective : To obtain a position within a company that is a leader in improving technologies where could show creativity, testing knowledge, machining skills, learn new technology and skills.
Skills : Leadership, Microsoft Office, Time Management.
- Review daily safety awareness topics with employees.
- Promoted to production assembly then further promoted to Cell Leader .
- Moved to leading OEM Assembly and Machining Cell.
- Verified order needs were met and filled on time.
- Did cycle time verification and correction as needed.
- Responsible for verifying completion of daily, weekly and monthly cleaning maintenance.
- In charge of 5S responsibilities and employee training.
Cell Leader II Resume
Summary : Strong training, Skilled with computer systems and software. Honest, friendly, outstanding communication skills. Thorough understanding of Customer Service.
Skills : Customer Service, Time Management, Team Player,
- Follows-up monitors and documents performance, quality adherence and safety compliance.
- Deal with process engineers, and quality engineers on a daily basis.
- Make sure the lines are set up and supervise the work being done on each line.
- Helping in set up and approve procedures for training.
- Trained the new employees for my lines and almost all of the temporary employees that have come through over the years.
- Communicating with all levels of employees within the company.
- Trouble shoot situations and keep things running on an even keel.
Asst. Cell Leader Resume
Headline : Friendly and enthusiastic individual with the ability to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
Skills : Customer Service, Time Management, Team Player.
- Managed the daily Fabrication and Testing interior lighting and passenger service business.
- Developed and motivated the direct associates, planners and engineers.
- Performed lean activities to cut floor space and speed delivery.
- Process improvements that eliminated the customer's concerns with cockpit lighting.
- Responsible for product quality, meeting production goals and equipment maintenance.
- Training of associates, production methods, quality and safety.
- Reduced workers compensation claims 3 years in a row to zero claims.
Cell Leader Resume
Summary : Hardworking Machine Operator/Inspector/Cell Leader with over 15 years experience in automotive manufacturing in a lean manufacturing environment. Ability to work independently as a team player. Learned how to use gauges and calipers ensuring that parts were within quality tolerances.
Skills : Leadership, Communication And Interpersonal, MS Word, MS Excel.
- Made sure that Press Operators were reaching their hourly production goals with minimal scrap.
- Notified Shift Coordinator and Maintenance when a press problem occurred.
- Inspected behind operators to monitor and maintain quality parts.
- Produced quality parts that increased customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for remanufacturing of torque converter internal parts between two shifts and ten employees.
- Rebuilding,welding,machining as needed before sending to main production lines.
- Plan for upcoming projects and also redirecting my team if potential problems occurred during manufacturing process.