Certified Forklift Operator Resume
Headline : A position where my extensive experience can make an impact to benefit the company and myself to grow. Skill: Warehouse shipping and receiving / inventory and order picker. Able to describe and confirm in writing detail project accomplishment. Microsoft Office, Computer Literate. Strong organizational skills. Math, reading, writing, knowledge of multi-task. Fork lift, hand truck and/or electric pallet jack.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Cherry Picker, Customer Service, Hazmat, Safety Tech.
- Reported directly to the Client per contract assignment.
- Safely and accurately calculated, built and assembled customer orders to prepare them for delivery, inner-yard transfer or customer pick-up.
- Carefully loaded materials for delivery onto trucks in cooperation with the truck drivers.
- Unloaded and stocked incoming material from vendors Pulled and stocked orders in a temperature controlled setting.
- Served as a UPS & FED-EX warehouse person with the use of an RF Scanner.
- Professionally and courteously assist all customers as they enter the yard for material pick-up or returns.
- Other responsibilities include: Handling and organizing all materials to minimize damage, operating forklift equipment and performing routine maintenance during down time, safely and neatly maintaining storage areas, entry and exit points, and all high traffic avenues of the facilities to allow for unobstructed safe passage.
Certified Forklift Operator III Resume
Headline : To acquire a position that provides a challenge and an opportunity for career growth, in an organization that will utilize my skills, knowledge and values in a growth oriented position.
Skills : Recieving/purchasing/forklift.
- Support warehouse operation workflow by receiving, shipping, loading and unloading goods.
- Transfer completed products and raw materials to designated storage areas.
- Transport and organize materials in warehouse and maintain storage layouts.
- Use heavy machinery and equipment, including palletizers, forklifts, high pickers, and pallet runners and jacks.
- Manage warehouse operations and maintain workflows and production schedules in alignment with company policies and federal regulations such as OSHA.
- Develop and implement safety policies to maintain accident-free workplace.
- Provide training to new employees in forklift operations.
Certified Forklift Operator/Group Leader Resume
Objective : Ability to interface professionally on all levels and good team player Easy trainable and Self-motivated person, Has strong problem solving skills, Speak, read, and write English /French fluently Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint PACKAGING ASSOCIATE Multi-skilled manufacturing professional with experience in Packaging and Inspections within an ISO 9001 facility. Performs auditing of products for final quality inspections, packaging and shipment of products in accordance to customer orders.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Cherry Picker, Customer Service, Hazmat, safety tech.
- Made accurate preparations for multiple materials and shipments simultaneously.
- Verified all product mixtures were properly packaged, matched bill of material and generated labels utilizing computerized inventory control systems.
- Operated automated box sealing machine, including package, label & palletize finished goods for transfer to shipping.
- Interacted with Assembly, Quality Control & Shipping personnel to ensure the efficient flow of finished goods to shipping.
- Pulled specified materials from inventory as requested, as well as performed data entry and other functions within the computer system as needed.
- Processed over five thousand inventory parts, utilizing a computerized tracking system.
- Operated general material handling equipment (for truck, pallet jack, etc.) in accordance with plant safety and OSHA standards.
Certificate In HVAC
Sr. Certified forklift operator Resume
Objective : Seeking to join a reputed organization as a forklift operator to deliver the best of my professional ability.
Skills : Cherry Picker, Sit down forklift, Stand -up forklift, Mircosoft word, Mocrosoft excel, Spreadsheets.
- Promoted a safe work environment through personal actions.
- Identified safety concerns, and cost saving opportunities.
- Moved product onto pallet in correct position.
- Scanned and moved product to loading area ensuring proper placement.
- Packed and attached correct labels to product.
- Ensured safety instructions are followed while operating forklifts, electric pallet jack or dock loader.
- Identified faulty equipments, damaged racks, and reported to supervisor Responsible for training new employees the picking/receiving process of orders.
Certified Forklift operator II Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position in an aggressive, people-oriented organization with an opportunity for professional growth where advancement is based upon my skills and contributions. BACKGROUND Highly organized, detail oriented, and self motivated. Over 11 years technical and customer service experience. I am an effective problem solver, team player, and proven leader. I am very passionate about music.
Skills : Certified forklift operator, able to lead small work crews, inventory control, ups small package shipping and receiving, proficient scan gun operation, able to do all aspects of shipping including bill of lading.
- Exceeded established department productivity goals, through development / implementation of best practices to increase employee output, communication of corporate objectives; economized and reduced wasteful spending, which yielded savings for the company.
- Inspection of each truck to determine the cost associated with dumping services performed.
- Operated a crusher machine which made gravel six to seven hours per day.
- Responsible for running and maintaining heavy construction equipment.
- Responsible for the operating various equipment as it pertained to the construction industry.
- Responsible for estimating the cost of the demolition process for homes in the Greater Milwaukee Area.
- Certified Forklift operator MMSD Training Worked at Waste Water Treatment Plant (Excavation Work).
Certificate In Theology
Certified Forklift Operator/Technician Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Warehouse specialist with 15 years of experience. I have received and counted stock items and record data manually or by using a computer. Computed amounts, such as space available, storage, or demurrage charges, using computer or price list. Requisitioned and stored shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock. Maintained accurate inventory control of merchandise.
Skills : Certified forklift operator and Skid Steer operator.. OSHA 10 and CPR certified ASE certified for brakes steering and suspension.
- Supervised and trained warehouse employees in the operation of facility responsible for over 90 line items with a value of over $20 million dollars.
- Certified forklift operator; loaded unloaded, located, and pulled orders.
- Received and palletized materials; drove forklift truck to move materials to designated storage areas, picked orders and delivered to loading dock.
- Loaded trucks according to delivery locations, weight distribution and materials being loaded.
- Updated customer status and issued status through SARSS.
- Worked closely with warehouse employees and management to assure safety and team work.
- Worked with a variety of materials and warehouse environments.
- Controlled warehouse inventory, inventoried products and moved products from warehouse to quality control areas.
Certified Forklift Operator/Lead Resume
Headline : Seeking a prestigious career where I can use my acquired skills and experiences to become a valuable asset to the company which will allow growth and further development.
Skills : Proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Load, unload, move, stack, and stage cargo onto forklift into rail cars and trailers.
- Safely and accurately calculate, build and assemble customer orders to prepare them for delivery or customer pickup.
- Carefully load materials for delivery onto trucks in cooperation with the truck drivers.
- Handling and organizing all materials to minimize damage, safely and neatly maintaining storage areas, entry and exit points, all high traffic avenues of the facility to allow for unobstructed safe passage.
- Receive and stock cargo into packing area, report overages, shortages and damages, and follow packing instructions as indicated by paperwork.
- Help maintain inventory accuracy and placement of cargo.
- Train new hires on policies, procedures, and ensure safety instructions are followed while operating forklift.
High School Diploma
Certified Forklift Operator I Resume
Summary : To work for a company that believes in teamwork, safety and is geared toward customer commitment and satisfaction.
Skills : Ms Project, Microsoft Office, Ms Excel, Ms Word, SAP Netweaver, Ms Access, Ms Powerpoint, Ms Powerpoint, Ms Outlook, MS Visio.
- Shipping and Receiving - Responsible for shipping and receiving turbine parts.
- Receive and scribes parts with identification and job numbers.
- Assist machine workers by sandblasting, conducting flow test, Zyglow testings, and black light checks on repaired turbines.
- Builds crates and prepare turbines for shipment.
- Contacts customers to ensure shipment was received and customer was satisfied as a quality control method.
- Orders and picks up parts from local vendors to reduce delays in meeting job timelines.
- Fills in for office personnel as needed by placing orders, creating and setting up job folders for each job.
- Assist warehouse personnel with stocking parts.
Real Estate Math
Certified Forklift Operator/Assistant Resume
Summary : Class C Truck Driver, Light or Delivery Services, 11 years 7 months experience Certified Forklift Operator, 5 years 7 months experience Stocker, Picker, Puller, 5 years 7 months experience Telemarketer, 3 years 2 months experience.
Skills : <div>Valid fork-lifting certificate, Excellent hand-eye coordination.</div>
- Responsible for shipments of electrical construction resources, including all areas of San Diego county, North County, East County, and South Bay.
- In charge of all requirements for pick up and on-site delivery to construction areas throughout San Diego and Riverside counties.
- Accountable for delivery invoices and bills of lading.
- Perform all deliveries to insure compliance with DOT standards as well as material safety standards.
- Warehouse duties including wire cutting, shipping and receiving, and invoice verification for incoming and outgoing orders as required.
- Loaded material into vehicles with forklift using strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Recommended ideas and assisted with resolution of work related issues to help improve production.
Master of Science
Certified Forklift Operator Head Resume
Summary : Seeking a job with a manufacturing or warehouse company where I can use my experience as a Forklift Driver and Warehouse Team Lead to become a valuable asset.
Skills : Forklift Operator.
- Using forklift to pull orders and load orders.
- Working in the receiving and shipping department, picking, packing, and scanning orders.
- Ensured organization and security of all materials in storage area.
- Maintained forklift equipment to ensure proper functioning of the equipment.
- Ensured the accuracy of all shipping documents.
- Maintained equipment and vehicles in clean, proper operating condition.
- Gathered and maintained all data records relative to shipping activities.
Bachelor Of Science
Certified Forklift Operator/Executive Resume
Summary : Interested in obtaining a position that will allow me to utilize and expand upon my five years of experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
Skills : A skilled laborer.
- Responsible for ordering $2.5 million or more of inventory annually.
- Controlling inventory levels of assigned commodities inclusive of safety-stock, reorder points, and min and max levels based on lead times.
- Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information, such as price, availability, and delivery schedule Negotiating requirements for production of products in accordance with schedules and requisitions.
- Responsible for expediting and rescheduling deliveries to meet production and customer needs.
- Estimates values according to knowledge of market place.
- Evaluating vendor performance in accordance with ISO standards.
- Meeting with vendors to discuss ways of improving price and delivery.
Master of Science
Certified Forklift Operator Resume
Objective : Obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my customer-service and mechanical-experience in a challenging environment. Plus, to make a long term career for myself in a corporate setting. * Education Graduated Lafayette High School May of 2010.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Shipping And Receiving, Assembly, Warehouse Management, Computer Application, Carpentry.
- Loaded card board boxes, handled all types of materials, and drove forklift.
- Operated forklift and pallet jack to load and unload freight trucks.
- Reviewed bills from incoming trucks, and sorted and scanned stock and freights to sustain workflows.
- Transported and organized materials in warehouse and maintained storage layouts.
- Support warehouse operation workflows by receiving and shipping, loading and unloading goods, and transferring completed products and raw materials to designated storage areas.
- Production/Assembly Assisted with assembly line work.
- Maintained clean operations area at all times.
- Assessed production line issues and reported to management Oversaw product flow and blending operations.
Small Business Administration