Chemical Dependency Technician Resume
Summary : Direct Support Professional well-equipped to provide emotional support in a comfortable, soothing environment. Desires a CNA position in a long term care or rehabilitation facility. Level-headed health professional who remains calm and effective in extremely difficult and stressful situations. Strong belief in importance of companionship and support in patient care.
Skills : Inventory, cash balancing, extensive computer knowledge.
- Took advantage of opportunities for continuing education, quality assurance and performance improvement activities.
- Maintained a clean, healthy and safe environment.
- Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, answering phones and filing.
- Scheduled and accompanied clients to medical appointments.
- Obtained information about clients medical history, drug history, complaints and allergies.
- Responded appropriately to the physical, emotional and developmental needs of patients.
- Maintained accurate records of patient care, condition, progress and concerns.
Sr. Chemical Dependency Technician Resume
Summary : Chemical Dependency Technician is an integral member of the team with extensive patient contact. They provide communication between the patients, medical staff and clinicians.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, MS Access, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook.
- Coordinated client daily activities;Observe and document client recreational activities, supervise client self medication, teach daily living skills, prep client individual grid and co-facilitate client group sessions.
- Transported clients to and from scheduled appointments including A.A.
- Received a 5 year service award from the company.
- Recognized for achieving perfect attendance for several consecutive years.
- Used Crisis intervention, mandated reporter skills, good interaction with clients; other staff members, vendors, guests, and the overall general public.
- Handled incoming and outgoing mail and phone calls serving clients and staff.
- Recognized for achieving perfect attendance for several consecutive years.
Jr. Chemical Dependency Technician Resume
Objective : Highly knowledgeable leader with substantial background experience in implementation & management of leadership and staff development programs in mental health and with the medically fragile population. Extensive background in development of strategic plans for agency and professional development, succession planning, training for staff development education, and Human Resources prescreens/reference checks/recruitment.
Skills : Inventory Management, Human Resources, Building maintainenance, Computer literate, General office.
- Monitored and managed clients meds and vital signs.
- Determined when clients need a higher level of care.
- Ensured that our clients follow the facility rules.
- Transported clients to medical appointments, jail, court or educational venues.
- Maintained facility cleanliness and repairs as needed.
- Documented attendance for all groups.
- Established and maintained the therapeutic environment,
Bachelor's In History
Chemical Dependency Technician III Resume
Objective : Goal-oriented veteran dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals. Hard working and motivated with specialized knowledge in business and ethics.
Skills : Motivational Interviewing, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy.
- Educated clients or community members about mental or physical illness, abuse, medication, or available community resources.
- Assisted clients in adhering to treatment plans, such as setting up appointments, arranging for transportation to appointments, or providing support.
- Monitored, evaluated, and recorded client progress with respect to treatment goals.
- Operated office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Completed forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Greeted visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
Chemical Dependency Technician II Resume
Headline : Creative, motivated, results-driven individual with outstanding organizational ability. Excellent interpersonal, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills. Ability to work independently or in a group with minimum direction or supervision. Strong skills in facilitating team building and open work environment, while being able to identify employment needs based on the structure and functionality of an organization/company. CORE STRENGTHS Microsoft Office Treatment Case Management Process Improvement Team Building.
Skills : Languages: Russian, English, Microsoft Office.
- Incorporated provides a long-term continuum of care that allows Seminole Indians to receive the best possible opportunity for successful integration of recovery before they return to their normal environment.
- Chemical Dependency Technician Ensure all residential rules are complied with.
- Responsible for physical safety and security of residents and premises.
- Responsible for serving with nurse on evacuation team to evacuate clients.
- Responsible for gathering and recording accurate information on client admission and other documents.
- Interact appropriately with patients and staff, using deescalating skills when necessary.
- Distributed medications, Answered the phone, Helped clients with cleaning, cooking, Held clients accountable.
Chemical Dependency Technician I Resume
Headline : Under the general supervision of the Residential Supervisor, the Chemical Dependency Technician assists in establishing and maintaining the therapeutic environment, assists in the implementation and monitoring of individual treatment plans.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Typing, Data Entry.
- Maintained current knowledge of house and client activities.
- Conducted breathalyzers, urinalysis, room searches, and strip searches in compliance with Department of Corrections regulations.
- Monitored patients on life safety issues.
- Effectively communicated with patients, staff and supervisors.
- Able to keep calm in moment of crisis and implement proper procedures and security measures to ensure safety.
- Set priorities in monitoring clients, making house rounds, documentation of pertinent information and completion of other agency assignments.
- Maintained an up-to-date knowledge of program philosophy and policies and procedures, house operations, including client rights and confidentiality.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Assistant Chemical Dependency Technician Resume
Objective : To continue challenging myself, learning, and helping others by working in a position that to draw upon my skills, education, and experience.
Skills : Certified Clean Facilitator, Human Resource Administrator, American Sign Language.
- Reviewed client assessment data, defines problem areas, determines treatment needs, and formulates treatment plans for the individual client with involvement of multi-disciplinary team.
- Supervised 24-48 women in a treatment and transitional living program overcoming alcohol and/or drug dependency.
- Developed strong rapport with the ability to relate to diverse groups of people and facilitate effective communication to discuss various stages of the 12-step program.
- Used crisis intervention, mandated reporter skills, good interaction with clients; other staff members, vendors, guests, and the overall general public.
- Assisted clients with groups and various tasks Performed duties as receptionist Various computer work.
- Processed intake urine analysis and blood alcohol readings.
- Interacted appropriately with patients and staff, using deescalating skills when necessary.
Chemical Dependency Technician Resume
Summary : Blends academic training with hands-on experience in the helping professions to assist clients struggling with chemical dependence and mental health. Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) with over 7,500 hours supervised experience, and with focus on advocacy and support for those with co-occurring mental and chemical dependence disorders.
Skills : Certified Clean Facilitator, Human Resource Administrator, American Sign Language, Drug Testing National Provider Indentifier , National Provider Indentifier # , Drug Medical Training.
- Knowledged of community mental health resources.
- Assisted in orienting and training of new staff.
- Participated in quality improvement monitoring.
- Traveled when necessary and participates in on-call rotation.
- Monitored and reported client behavior Taught guidelines for treatment, the disease concept of alcoholism/drug addiction.
- Responsible for coordinate client daily activities;observe and document client recreational activities, supervise client self medication, teach daily living skills, prep client individual grid and co-facilitate client group sessions.
- Motivated Residential Counselor offering unsurpassed relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
Chemical Dependency Technician/Counselor Resume
Summary : To obtain an diverse foundationand gain practical experience through the work force.
Skills : Powerpoint, Word, Data Entry.
- Intervened as an advocate for clients or patients to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations.
- Coordinated counseling efforts with mental health professionals or other health professionals, such as doctors, nurses, or socialworkers.
- Participated in case conferences or staff meetings.
- Provided clients or family members with information about addiction issues and about available services or programs, making appropriate referrals when necessary.
- Conducted chemicaldependency program orientation sessions.
- Coordinated activities with courts, probation officers, community services, or other post-treatment agencies.
- Completed and maintained accurate records or reports regarding the patients' histories and progress, services provided Counsel clients or patients, individually or in group sessions, to assist in overcoming dependencies.
- Developed client treatment plans based on research, clinical experience, and client histories.
Associate Chemical Dependency Technician Resume
Headline : Residential Counselor and mentoring specialist driven to promote client health and safety by actively listening, showing compassion and offering constructive input. Milieu Counselor focused on building strong and supportive relationships with clients, staff and management.
Skills : Microsoft Word Microsoft Excel Microsoft PowerPoint Internet Research.
- Measured and recorded food and liquid intake, reporting changes to medical or nursing staff, and recorded vital signs, such as temperature, blood.
- Gathered information from caregivers, nurses, or physicians about patient condition, treatment plans, or appropriate activities.
- Reviewed patients' dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences to ensure patient receives appropriate diet.
- Answered patient call signals to determine patients' needs and provided physical support to assist patients to perform daily living activities, such .
- Utilized non-violent crisis intervention skills by deescalating potential violent situations.
- Provided individual and group crisis intervention, and family clinical interventions with chemical dependency clients.
- Assisted with orientation of new staff and/or students.