Client Service Administrator Resume
Summary : To excel in a position with a Finance oriented firm offering opportunity for Career development and advancement.
Skills : Complex Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Strong Computer , Customer Service.
- Responsible for the oversight and management of seven customer contracts; to include large government contractors, telecommunications companies, wine producers, and environmental organizations.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle of all drug testing, as well as exams for the Department of Transportation, etc., while ensuring quality throughout the process and communicating with all stakeholders.
- Compiled exam results and ensures completeness based on exam requirements, forwards the information and supporting documentation for Medical Review if deemed necessary.
- Maintained employee rosters for clients, updating as necessary for invoicing purposes.
- Planned and facilitated client feedback sessions by engaging in one-on-one interviews with prospective clients.
- Processed information through Client Satisfaction Surveys and Client Tracking Systems which were used to analyze and record statistical data for .
- Administered time sensitive trading requests to portfolio managers while coordinating portfolio administration.
Sr. Client Service Administrator Resume
Summary : Over 30+ years successful experience in customer service, client & technical support and product management with emphasized skills in problem-resolution and avoidance, trouble-shooting, application technical support, managing client expectations and developing/deploying application software. Strong technical and computer skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Customer Service.
- Counseled low-income community members on resources that would assist them in obtaining information for housing, social services, and educational.
- Responsible for forwarding the information and supporting documentation to Medical Review if needed.
- Responsible for accurately researching, reporting, and guiding the columbus site quality metrics.
- Managed on-site claims operations, servicing 1,220 business accounts.
- Managed customer base, implementing and testing 45 customer accounts.
- Reported to associate vice president, client services. Responsible for servicing large accounts portfolio (273 business customer accounts) ranging from large corporate to small business sectors.
- Partnered with client services, implementations, it support, and production to originate, service, and troubleshoot regional lockbox deposit accounts.
Jr. Client Service Administrator Resume
Objective : A professional with progressively responsible experience in leadership, communication skills, marketing, event planning with great problem-solving skills. Ability to be flexible and work with a variety of people. Desire to enhance knowledge with new experiences.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Windows, e-mail, Internet, excellent communication.
- Contracted through the Department of Homeland Security to review pre-employment exams for Border Patrol Agents and Customs and Border Protection.
- Produced invoices for services rendered for entire trust accounting relationship, and send to client contacts Check and respond to all client.
- Prepared investment hypotheticals and presentation materials for advisor review and use in client meetings.
- Scheduled client appointments and organized agendas, forms and investment reports for meetings.
- Provided face to face client service, banking operations, safe deposit department which includes assisting the vault teller, balance ATM machine.
- Coordinated corporate annuity purchases for terminating defined benefit pension plans Responsible for all fund transactions, contract negotiation.
- Scheduled appointments; speak with clients about any bill pay set up, checks, wire or ACH request they may need.
Client Service Administrator III Resume
Objective : Experienced and versatile professional looking for the greatest opportunity to utilize my extensive financial/customer service skills with a reputed company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 10-Key, Supervisor, Training & Development, Troubleshooting, Problem Resolution.
- Completed yearly audit requests for clients and auditing firms.
- Processed cash movements and posted share and cash movement to general ledger accounts for subscriptions and redemptions.
- Provided training to new associates and assisted new associates with attainment of understanding responsibilities, which helped the company sustain a high retention of great employees.
- Covered various supervisory functions, including coordinating work efforts with multiple accountants and/or clerks to complete the daily task.
- Directed settlement activity for security trades at Federal Reserve, DTC, various physical vaults and 37 international sub-custodians.
- Tracked all accounts and took notes of the issues handled.
- Worked closely with customers regarding insurance policies and resolved issues as required Processed insurance terminations meeting all deadlines 100%.
Bachelor Of Science
Client Service Administrator II Resume
Summary : Honest, Motivated, Reliable, Forward Thinking Professional that is looking to enter into a career that utilizes work experience and people skills while offering daily challenges for professional and personal growth.
Skills : Management, Epic,Compliance, Medical Records, Patient Care, Patient Education, Budgeting.
- Scheduled government exams for the National Park Service, Internal Revenue Service and Sigtarp agencies by tracking progress, ensuring quality, and communicating with all stakeholders to ensure a complete examination.
- Compiled 500-1000 exam results and ensures completeness based on exam requirements.
- Responsible for forwarding the information and supporting documentation to the medical review team.
- Checked data to ensure all medical records are forwarded to clients monthly.
- Created and maintained reports for fulfillment of client needs and business process reporting and updates; share with other departments and with clients as required Worked closely with medical review team and clients i.e., applicants, employers, and medical facilities to facilitate the completion of the examination process.
- Partnered with Provider Services to troubleshoot and improve communication and exam outcomes within the Provider Network.
- Compiled exam results and ensures completeness based on the exam request.
Client Service Administrator I Resume
Summary : Dependable customer service professional bringing management experience and a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and advanced complex problem solving skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Vendor Management, Vendor Relations, Msp For 9 Sites.
- Completed and passed the FCRA Basic Certification.
- Contracted through the Department of Homeland Security to review pre-employment exams for Border Patrol Agents and Customs and Border Protection .
- Compiled monthly statistic reports for the state Responsible for company credit cards and petty cash All administrative duties including: data entry, .
- Responsible for resolving facility/examinee problems that required extensive time and/or follow-up.
- Created and maintained procedural manuals for processes specific to the National Park Service, Internal Revenue Service and Sigtarp agencies.
- Extend the Network and/or extend the services offered by existing providers Coordinated final exam billing with Accounts Payable to ensure completeness, and resolve any billing delays and/or problems.
- Handled client relations Inbound/outbound calls Manage online software IQ Navigator Staffing and Recruiting.
High School Diploma
Assistant Client Service Administrator Resume
Objective : To secure a position with a leading organization that will lead to a long term career relationship.
Skills : Troubleshooting, Microsoft Office, Active Directory.
- Achieved service level as scheduled or requested.
- Achieved service level objectives to ensure company profitability.
- Produced reports as scheduled or requested.
- Conducted new hire presentation and orientation for qualifying incumbents.
- Responsible for processing and managing asset transfers and the insurance underwriting delivery process.
- Interacted directly with client in order to assess scheduling needs in terms of procedures and scheduling time frames Perform courier-related .
- Processed payments (cash, checks, CC, over the phone pay, direct pays) Verify insurance with hospitals Open/close accounts Calling clients and debtors.
Associate Client Service Administrator Resume
Headline : Motivated team player that displays initiative, knowledge and a commitment to efficiency, seeking to apply experience and technical training to an administrative, secretarial or customer service position.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing.
- Serviced client account inquiries, statement research, and process estate transactions.
- Prepared client correspondence, new account forms and processing new business.
- Answered all customer inquiries within a 24 hour period.
- Documented client correspondence and sales activity in the office CRM.
- Participated in office administration and organization.
- Maintained laser fiche files, cloud storage for all clients, corporate and personal documents.
- Scanned documents and initiated workflows using Document Capture Software and Document Imaging Station Compiled data and averages using Excel.
Assistant Client Service Administrator I Resume
Objective : A passionate and reliable professional seeking a position that allows the opportunity to advance skillsets, grow professionally, and expand technically.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Maintained all client contact info through the use of Salesforce as well as maintained and coordinated calendars for 3 registered advisors.
- Included appointment scheduling for all clients, on a quarterly basis.
- Organized client appreciation events at The Durham Bulls Athletic Park for 5 years.
- Created and implemented a client/prospect call sheet to track client contact.
- Created a "scorecard" for tracking weekly inflow/outflow of assets, and projection of assets ready for investment.
- Demonstrated impeccable client service in a fast paced office.
- Used experience and good natured, positive attitude as the temperature and glue for the office.
Client Service Administrator Resume
Summary : Highly organized and detailed oriented, enthusiastic, skilled, and reliable, seeking a position that reflects my experience, skills, and personal attributes including dedication, meeting goals, creativity, and the ability to follow through.
Skills : Microsoft Office| College Central Network STARS Campus Administrative Software Smart Tuition Management System.
- Analyzed financial information and explained results to key stakeholders while advising them on solutions to ensure profitability is within agreed .
- Scheduled and organized activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and employee functions.
- Responsible for assisting management by ensuring internal and external client satisfaction and smooth operation of daily functions of a drug screening program within Exam Management.
- Handled benefits for clients while working hand in hand with our health carriers.
- Maintained supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipate needed supplies; placing and expediting inventories; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintained general office areas, keeping them clean and free of clutter.
- Served as primary resource (knowledge base) for all questions related to contact management process and functionality.
Bachelor Of Science