Client Relationship Manager Resume
Objective : Solutions-driven marketing professional with over ten years of experience and proven skills in project management, brand management, event activation's, product launches, client events, sponsorship's, sales collateral development and trade show marketing.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Effectively coordinated with Project Management and the client to ensure a smooth Implementation process.
- Managed every client relationship to provide a positive experience.
- Proactively provided key information to the Implementation team to assist in meeting proper expectations.
- Implemented sales strategies/call prioritization to achieve revenue and targets.
- Generated new accounts as well as maintained existing ADP accounts to generate incremental business using phone, sales automation software, and internet technologies.
- Completed each year of sales over plan even with quota's being increased year over year.
- Achieved top sales representative title on 14 occasions.
B.S. In Business
Sr. Client Relationship Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable customer service professional with a strong educational and professional background; A successful three year track record of project management and property management; plus 4 years of restaurant industry experience; Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and lay persons at all levels; Accustomed to handling sensitive records.
Skills : Salesforce, Ektron, HTML, JIRA, TFS, Gemini.
- Compiled tax documents and schedules for preparation of federal and state individual, corporate and partnership income tax returns.
- Prepared trust tax returns Full-Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant.
- Completed all bookkeeping and accounting functions, general ledger through financial statements, using QuickBooks.
- Maintained fixed asset inventory including a recording of additions and deletions Investments.
- Implemented asset allocation and cash management.
- Maintained the basis for a major stock portfolio.
- Worked with clients directly helping affirm and confirm swaps and options trades on a daily basis.
Jr. Client Relationship Manager Resume
Objective : Generates sales, customer service, customer retention, and professional best practices solutions Throughout career, undertook heavy-lifting integrating client and business needs. sales, customer relations and operations leadership roles with a consistent record of Rapid promotions with Chrysler LLC reflect stellar, excellence. consistent expectation-surpassing performances in each mandate.
Skills : Human Resources, Organizational Development, Change.
- Determined customers' financial services needs and prepare proposals to sell services that address these needs.
- Contacted prospective customers to present information and explain available services.
- Prepared forms or agreements to complete sales.
- Developed prospects from current commercial customers, referral leads, or sales or trade meetings.
- Reviewed business trends to advise customers regarding expected fluctuations.
- Make presentations on financial services to groups to attract new clients.
- Evaluated costs and revenue of agreements to determine profitability.
- Gathered and organized information on problems or procedures.
Master Of Arts
Lead Client Relationship Manager Resume
Headline : Motivated, performance-driven, human resource professional with excellent critical thinking, staff management and development, communication, and project management skills developed through diverse career experiences in various organizations.
Skills : MS Office 2007, SAAS, Application Tracking System, and Talent Management Systems.
- Co-directed customer service and operations support.
- Provided support and direction, identified opportunities for additional product support.
- Partnered with clients to develop long term strategic relationships, insuring ownership and accountability.
- Insured compliance with client's contractual statement of work.
- Responded to call center and staffing needs through; performance management, recruiting, statement of work specifications, and on-site training or presentations.
- Conducted quarterly client review meetings to discuss and report on vendor success.
- Moved center QA average scores from 70% to 90%.
Master Of Arts
Client Relationship Manager III Resume
Headline : Results-driven client relationship manager with proven ability to establish rapport with customers. Strong client relations Networking skills.
Skills : Great people skills, Prioritization, Project management.
- Managed activities and serve as an escalation point for client requests, new business development, complaints, and reports.
- Directed key process internal audits for documentation, file closures, post judgment interest rates, commission rates and correspondence.
- Established employee goals and evaluated performance.
- Tracked affidavits and customer email responses for prompt service.
- Provided new client on-boarding for database systems and reports.
- Developed cost and collection volume projections for clients.
- Prepared responses for client questionnaires, surveys and RFP's.
Client Relationship Manager II Resume
Objective : To work with professionally managed highly growth-oriented team with knowledge and learning attitude where can explore skills to the optimum & deliver the best in the progress of the organization.
Skills : Customer Relations.
- Maintained complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
- Guided and lead team members to deliver products/services that meet or exceed the customers requirements.
- Scheduled and conducted status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
- Explained and provided all the legal documents related to the land and project to customer.
- Provided proper refund and compensation to customers on time.
- Developed and updated client related reports.
- Managed client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
Client Relationship Manager III Resume
Summary : An astute technical sales and operations manager, business analyst, and information systems professional with strong quantitative, communications, and team-building skills. Expert at explaining the use of complex software products and streamlining manual and automated processes.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe.
- Engaged potential clients through hot leads.
- Provided level one customer support by responding to technical questions about the various products.
- Assisted legal department and clients in understanding business details of new software license and maintenance agreements.
- Conducted appropriate background checks in the firm's GoldMine database to determine additional support.
- Collected funds from delinquent accounts (achieving 100% collection or resolution rate).
- Tracked and reported on company's revenue to executive team.
- Managed staff of three highly educated and skilled financial system professionals.
BA In Applied Mathematics
Client Relationship Manager I Resume
Summary : A reliable, capable and enthusiastic supervisor able to take on the management and coordinating duties of any leadership role. Possesses extensive experience of supporting, developing and motivating teams to do better and to drive continuous improvements across a range of work activities.
Skills : Research, Relationship Management, CRM, Account Management, Presentation Skills, Sales, Communications, Client Service.
- Assessed consumer banking loan applications and made the necessary recommendations.
- Managed assigned consumer loan portfolios.
- Continually reviewed customer performance to ensure continuous growth in level of business.
- Acted as liaison officer between the bank and customers.
- Continually streamlined processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency and service delivery.
- Built and expanded the portfolio of existing customer relationship.
- Monitored credit facilities to ensure timely repayment.
Client Relationship Manager/Representative Resume
Objective : Dedicated and adaptable insurance underwriter with extensive experience in Workmen's Compensation Insurance , risk management and Workmen's Comp exposure, regulatory compliance, claims , legal research, credit and collections, experience rating, credit analysis, payroll, staffing, customer service in the credit and insurance industries.
Skills : Public Speaking, Native English & Conversational Spanish, Research.
- Reviewed contracts accuracy and ensured completeness of contract packages.
- Obtained credit, branch manager and legal approval.
- Performed ICT validation and certification for data contracts, provided countersignature.
- Activated biller load function to initiate billing.
- Notified downstream organizations for product implementation and billing.
- Published countersigned contracts via KOFAX upload for storage, distribution and viewing via Doc Viewer tool.
- Served as escalation point for billing, operational and contractual issues.
Client Relationship Manager Resume
Summary : Business professional with extensive administrative skills, which include years of administrative support for senior managers. Consistently demonstrates sharp communication skills, good judgement, professionalism, and takes initiative.
Skills : Autodesk Software.Telecom, IT, DataBase Design And Support, Supervising, Commissioning.
- Met and built relationship with clients.
- Reached all goals of clients' needs in desirable results.
- Reached the optimal financial goals: for both company and the client.
- Recommended and demonstrated strategy of individual work.
- Provided client with examples of the company's products: web-sites, commercial interior, and commercials and business advertising designs; to help create the best product.
- Recommended CR technician to the client who will proceed further.
- Monitored all work processes of CR technician and the client.
Associate In Engineering