Commercial Sales Resume
Objective : Accomplished Designer and Sales Representative with career history marked by numerous sales recognitions, and recommendations. An outgoing, enthusiastic people person with good listening and communication skills.
Skills : Computer , sales, teamwork, forklift, clamp truck, pole truck, warehouse, reach truck, picker, math, customer service.
- Inbounded Calls-Sold HSD, VOIP and cable services to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Answered questions about services sold, bundle cost. Answered questions about contracts.
- Renewed contracts. Set appointments to get businesses installed as quickly as possible.
- Processed payments. Made sure service was turned back on after payment.
- Troubleshot services. Helped customers with complaints.
- Included telemarketing new and existing customers, and neighborhood marketing.
- Worked in the lumber department and then promoted to commercial sales.
Sr. Commercial Sales Resume
Summary : Experienced, Hardworking with the ability to become the best in what do under any circumstance.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer, Telecommunications.
- Learned to be comfortable making calls to our customers.
- Helped pull material list for deliveries and to be in constant contact with our vendors.
- Ordered and pulled products for our customers.
- Made material/cost lists for patio/retaining wall projects, fencing, and landscaping by the information provided by the customer.
- Obtained a power equipment license to operate heavy machinery used in the process of unloading trucks, moving and restocking products, and loading vehicles.
- Customized building materials through multiple vendors requested by customers.
- Collaborated with others to obtain products or other display items.
Jr. Commercial Sales Resume
Objective : Responsible for sourcing, presenting and closing commercial solar projects. Sales Consultants are expected to build and maintain an extensive network of commercial property owners in an effort to reach decision-makers at businesses that may benefit from going solar.
Skills : preparing bids, ordering materials and finishing the product, landscaping, framing, roofing, light electrical and plumbing.
- Placed prices or descriptive signs on backdrops, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
- Changed or rotate displays, interior display areas, or signage to reflect changes in inventory or promotion.
- Obtained plans from display designers or display managers and discuss their implementation with clients or supervisors.
- Developed ideas or plans for merchandise displays.
- Consulted with advertising or sales staff to determine the type of merchandise to be featured and time and place for each display.
- Constructored assembles display or display components from fabric, glass, paper, or plastic, using hand tools or woodworking power tools, according to specifications.
- Planed commercial displays to entice and appeal to customers.
Commercial Sales III Resume
Headline : Definitely looking for a long term employment relationship, having moved back to. Interested in finding reliable-secure employment so that better provide for the family. do not have a problem with what might be considered an entry-level position as long as there would be opportunities for increased responsibilitie.
Skills : Word, Excel, Opus, RQ.
- Greeted customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Described merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Computed sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Answered questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Prepared sales slips or sales contracts.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
High School Diploma
Commercial Sales II Resume
Summary : Reliable Warehouse Worker, Customer Service Rep, and Commercial Sales Specialist with extensive experience operating a forklift, reach truck, slip truck, order picker, and electric pallet jack, as well as dealing with the sales of large bulk orders and shipments. fast, driven, reliable worker, whose goal and deadline oriented.
Skills : Business Fundamentals, Human Resource development, Project planning, Sales and Marketing, Inventory, Training.
- Managed a portfolio of 35 accounts and ran off an average weekly budget of $50,000 in sales per week.
- Completed daily, weekly, and monthly outbound calls to follow up on leads, and maintain a relationship with account holders.
- Negotiated prices, terms of sales and service agreements.
- Contacted new and existing customers to discuss how their needs could be met through specific products and services.
- Quoted prices, credit terms, and other bid specifications.
- Identified prospective customers by using business directories and following leads from existing clients.
- Selected the correct products based on customer needs, product specifications and applicable regulations.
Office Business Management
Commercial Sales I Resume
Summary : To represent the business with honesty and integrity and to be a leader within the company. believe that leadership is necessary. Leaders placed in ideal environments surrounded by a proper team will inevitably effect the growth and health of everyone. From leadership comes to vision and visions shape dreams and on dreams, success is built.
Skills : Power Tools, Problem Resolution, Time Management, Management.
- Resolved customer complaints. Assign employees to specific duties.
- Greet customers entering establishments. Instruct staff on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
- Monitored sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Answered customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Counted money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Enforced safety, health, and security rules. Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Selected to attend the home and garden show annually to provide tutorials on how to execute interior design techniques and information on new up to date products.
High School Diploma
Assistant Commercial Sales Resume
Objective : Over 7 years' experience in project coordination in areas such as QI/HEDIS, Provider Network Education & Training, Medical Utilization Management, provider incentive/performance-based contract management, Financial reporting for Commercial (ASO Groups) and Medicare incentive-based compensation models; Client services/account management.
Skills : Customer Service Representative, Perform Digital Takeoffs, Sales, Management Experience.
- Developed new and effective support strategies; maintain excellent customer relationships with both agents and groups.
- Released renewal package to client and agent for all assigned groups in accordance with established guidelines, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Recommend solutions, alternatives, and approaches.
- Developed business relationships and integrates activities with other team members and departments to ensure success of assigned objectives.
- Participated in employee open enrollment meetings as requested in order to explain plan summaries and plan designs to small group employees.
- Responded timely to agent and client inquiries regarding plan designs, alternate plan designs, and any other questions pertaining to the renewal process for the small group segment (1-50) customer segment for all geographic markets.
- Ensured that Agent appointment and commission information is accurate.
Bachelors Of Science
Associate Commercial Sales Resume
Objective : Over 15 years of call center experience & 8 years of leadership experience. Diverse knowledge of the call center business. In-depth knowledge of technical and customer service aspects of both residential and commercial products and services in both frontline and escalation environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of a call center with over 450 employees.
- Real-time problem solving using common sense and out of the box thinking as necessary to solve escalated and/or emergency scenarios.
- Experienced making well thought out decisions that balance employee, customer and business needs with little to no outside guidance.
- Able to effectively hire, develop, inspire and perform manage employees.
- Able to develop processes and procedures that streamline or otherwise improve the employee and customer experience by using both project management and real-time driving abilities to reach performance objectives.
- Responsible for a 50% improvement in the saving rate of the Commercial Retention team which saved DISH millions of dollars per quarter.
- Included market analysis, telemarketing strategies, budget analysis, product penetration, competition analysis and development of new long term service contracts.
Commercial Sales/Consultant Resume
Summary : Experienced and responsible within personal and professional settings. Hard-working, multi-tasking with outstanding telephone, scheduling and documentation skills. Over ten years' experience working for customer satisfaction.
Skills : welding and fabrication,construction trades,heavy equipment operator,some machining on mill and lathe,mechanic.
- Maximized sales and margin by identifying sales opportunities and project selling.
- Provided superior customer service by assisting professional contractors and customers in the selection, demonstration, and purchase of products- including special orders and installations.
- Worked with management closely to maintain everyday competitive market pricing.
- Ensured inventory levels were adequate to support sales through personal review, intervention and frequent daily communication with management.
- Worked closely with all store departments in order to provide the best customer interaction.
- Maintained contact with vendors designated to the Pro Service Commercial Sales Team.
- Worked with ASM's to provide a positive and proactive presence within the community.
Commercial Sales Resume
Summary : Nearly twelve years experience in servicing customers in diverse business settings. Able to relate and meet the needs of clientele of all backgrounds and social classes. A highly organized and friendly professional able to establish long-term, positive relationships with clients and co-workers.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management, Sales, Customer Service.
- Assisted clients in making decisions on large purchases.
- Experienced in pitching multiple products and services.
- Worked with a sales team to maximize targeted leads within our territory.
- Gained experience in face to face as well as telephone sales.
- Learned how to open, close and to T.O.
- Developed skills in organizing, filing and submitting documents.
- Allowed opportunities to compete in a market as both an individual as well as a member of a team.
Bachelor In Business