Communications Analyst Resume
Summary : Communications Analyst Call Center Specialist Versatile professional with more than 15 years of extensive telecommunications experience with an emphasis on Cisco Call Manager, Unity, UCCX, and UCCE. Experienced in maintaining voice communications encompassing thirty plus remote locations. Outstanding hands-on leader who motivates, trains, and provides guidance to teams to ensure consistent results well beyond expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Indesign.
- Managed the daily operation of voice communication systems for over 30 + facilities.
- Maintained Cisco Unity Connections voicemail platform, Avaya Intuity Audix voicemail systems.
- Contacted Center applications such as Avaya CMS, NICE recording logger, IVR (programming vectors - Avaya, Cisco UCCX editor to create scripts) Cisco Workforce Management QM recording, and skills based routing.
- Created Call Manager users, assigning telephones, TOD routing, and call routing configurations.
- Created Unity subscribers, call handlers, and auto attendants as well as creating changes to the existing configurations.
- Configured, tested, maintained, monitored and troubleshot CUCM and Unity Connections.
- Created and add new agents in IPCC.
Jr. Communications Analyst Resume
Objective : To obtain a long term and rewarding Communications Analyst position with room for advancement in the area. That will utilize skills and knowledge in the computer and telecommunications industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop.
- Supported of networked Windows NT servers and client Windows 95 workstations, providing a consistent desktop environment.
- Supported of remote LANs and PC users via dial up routers utilizing TCP/IP PPP protocol to access the Campus Area Network.
- Updated the Domain Name Server hosts file, supplying customers with appropriate node names and IP addresses for end devices and resolve conflicts.
- Updated, maintained and reviewed with the customer the Networking Disaster Recover Plan documentation.
- Placed circuit orders for add/move/change of WAN and CAN circuits.
- Maintained and documented IBM Front End Processor system generations for PU and LU devices.
- Developed and documented UNIX shell scripts to perform various automatic functions within Sun Solaris systems.
- Trouble-shoot, documented and test various networking related problems (dial up , PC, LAN, WAN, CAN, SNA, gateways, routers, communications servers, Internet firewall and PC Internet software).
- Attended Technical Review meetings to discuss upcoming projects affecting the network.
Sr. Communications Analyst Resume
Summary : Support an inclusive and employee-centric community through innovative engagement and retention strategies. Responsibilities will include analysis and evaluation of the organizational climate as well as support and maintenance of our current communications campaigns, company-wide engagement events, and internal and external communication platforms to include our Corporate Intranet and social media accounts.
Skills : Windows Administration, Unix Administration.
- Included accessing and analyzing the operations and operational efficiency of the Defense Switched Network (DSN) using the Advanced DSN Integrated Management Support System (ADIMSS) and the Advanced (DRSN) Integrated Management Support System (ARDIMSS) within the DISN for CONUS, PAC, Europe, and Cent theatres.
- Included the surveillance of over 100 digital switches in the European theatre, over 80 digital switches in the Conus theatre, and over 40 digital switches in the Pacific theatre using the ADIMSS/ARDIMSS network management system.
- Analyzed network performance utilizing various types of network/system data, such as traffic measurement data, fault management data, performance data, billing data, security data, etc.
- Identified network/system degradations from the analysis of data and recommends/implements corrective actions.
- Used commercial and military-unique software to perform complex network re-engineering and problem resolution to ensure optimum operation of networks/systems.
- Participated in all major activities of the network such as conversions, cutovers, activations, deactivations, and restorals.
- Resolved network problems by analyzing existing data and recommending changes to improve the efficiency of the network and future network performance.
Communications Analyst I Resume
Objective : Experienced, mission-driven communications Analyst with strong leadership and communication skills. Over 14 years of experience managing multi-billion dollar networks with specialized experience in developing critical network information technology policies and security programs promoting a cohesive network systems environment while expanding data processing efficiency. Recognized Quality Assurance manager with award-winning customer service and response.
Skills : Network Administration, Network Encryption.
- Implemented, maintained, and troubleshoot communications systems for all locations.
- Provided integration and consulting services to all internal departments and systems.
- Provided support for communications processes.
- Monitored and maintained network management and file transfer tools.
- Provided 2nd level data communication support & problem resolution.
- Provided data communication architecture planning and implementation.
- Assisted and provided backup for Voice communications Analyst with voice / data integration.
- Implemented and maintained a site-to-site VPN.
Communications Analyst II Resume
Headline : To start a career using acquired knowledge and training as a Communications Analyst major in a professional environment and further my skills while being a productive team member.
Skills : IT Systems, Network Technology.
- Led the organization's social media campaigns and create consistent internet branding.
- Acted as single point of contact for all graphic design work and company branding.
- Included logos, print media, online media, proposal graphics, business cards and all other communication.
- Acted as an organizer for all proposals including template creation, cover creation, data gathering, writing and editing of proposals from start to finish.
- Created standardized communication procedures and templates based on industry best practices (style guides, document templates and related collateral).
- Updated company website as required as well as job boards by using HTML, CSS, PHP, SEO, Google Analytics and user tracking metrics.
- Created blog infrastructure for company SME's to submit weekly postings on areas of expertise within the company to facilitate the branding of the organization as subject matter experts and thought leaders in the industry.
Communications Analyst III Resume
Summary : Challenging Communications Analyst position with a growing company where I can use my abilities in troubleshooting, problem-solving, and technical support to assist in growing their profit margin.
Skills : Technical Support, Networking.
- Performed initial triage and provide break/fix action to resolve network events and issues reported via alarming tools or by customers.
- Maintained needed files by adding and deleting files on the network server and backing up files to guarantee their safety in the event of problems with the network.
- Maintained the peripherals, such as printers, that are connected to the network.
- Assisted users to diagnose and solve cellular communication problems.
- Trained new NOC technicians on processes and procedures.
- Implemented network configurations, network architecture (including hardware and software technology, site locations, and integration of technologies), and systems.
- Adapted and modified existing software to meet specific needs.
- Worked with other engineers, systems analysts, programmers, technicians, and top-level managers in the design, testing and evaluation of systems.
Associate Communications Analyst Resume
Headline : Communications Analyst with expertise in data analytics and market research, and comprehensive experience in the government space. Successfully increased company-wide sales goals by training sales development teams in market intelligence methodologies and best practices.
Skills : Management, Organising.
- Processed inbound responses to marketing promotions via the Web through the INPUT information request tool within INPUT's client/prospect system and provide as qualified prospects to the sales force.
- Tracked and reported the success of marketing promotions and qualified prospect activity.
- Provided new qualified prospects and up sell opportunities from webinars, INPUT paid events, flash demos, and non-INPUT event participation to the sales force.
- Researched through the Web and other secondary sources, as necessary, to appropriately qualify prospects before providing to sales.
- Worked with appropriate INPUT contacts to enhance lead generation collection via the Web and further automate qualified prospect tools.
- Supported marketing promotion initiatives including, but not limited to, ongoing collateral updates, webinar activities, and online advertising updates.
- Supported federal INPUT/Output and white paper Web postings and promotions Create federal Web splash pages Provide federal support in media contacts, web print collateral, and testimonials.
Lead Communications Analyst Resume
Summary : To gain a career in the field of Marketing or Communications to utilize and develop talents and skills.
Skills : analytical troubleshooting abilities, Telecommunications analysts,
- Supported the global operations department, was responsible for providing expertise in designing and implementing a comprehensive communication strategy with the following components: o Internal communications: Worked closely with the executive management team to create communication vehicles and events to inform and engage employees.
- Launched Enterprise Operations intranet site to inform, educate and recognize employees.
- Designed and facilitated a company-wide change management process and document standards to increase consistency and clarity across customer correspondence.
- Directed implementation of a company rebranding initiative and continue to serve as company brand champion.
- Established organizational communications team and process for creation, review, and improvement of customer communications.
- Coordinated ongoing customer satisfaction survey process and partnered with vendors to develop quarterly reporting and analysis.
- Facilitated the implementation of action plans to leverage opportunities from survey feedback.
- Monitored communications and social media trends to provide recommendations and counsel to the executive management team.
- Managed the five-member team to produce communication materials and drive programs in support of the operational objectives of the business.
Communications Analyst Resume
Headline : In-depth Knowledge of Business Communications Practices and Procedures General Project Management and Web Content Management Excellent Organizational and Time Management Skills Website Analytics and Search Engine Optimization Creative, Detail-Oriented, and Reliable.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technology
- Provided information resource analyses and continuous process improvement assessments across a wide range of clients within the Office of the Secretary of Defense and the Air Force.
- Organized analytical assessments and evaluations to understand and/or evaluate moderately complex issues to inform decision-making, policy development, management, or administration of client processes.
- Supported the Senior Associate Analyst with various projects (e.g., focus groups, announcements, internal correspondence).
- Coordinated efforts with the Senior Associate Analyst to ensure the AWEB/ACE website stays up to date with current product information and titles.
- Assisted in Public Relations and Marketing efforts (e.g., update/edit content on ACE Intranet, SharePoint, and create internal visual aids for brag wall, and corporate monitors).
- Provided assistance with copy edits and other content management via Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- Gathered, format, and edit content posted to the intranet/extranet, public sites, and member portal.
Asst. Communications Analyst Resume
Objective : Experienced in Communications Analyst with highly motivated and creative candidate offering well-rounded qualifications in social media, public relations, and communications. Forward thinker that is original and uses non-traditional ideas to solve problems and achieve goals.
Skills : Business Analysis, Organising.
- Assigned to the Healthcare Leaders 20/20 committee by Vice President.
- Designed and produced the overall picture of what the mock website would look like.
- Developed multiple communications to encapsulate the entire project for senior leadership.
- Designed a PowerPoint to illustrate the current process for the Federal Health Exchange and also illustrated several different options that Humana was going to suggest to help the site.
- Created new ideas for engagement with associates that tie into our core values.
- Designed PowerPoint and graphics for high-level projects, such as working on a PowerPoint for the Board of Directors.
- Evaluated the performance of management systems hardware and software; keeps the designated government personnel advised of system performance problems, and enhancement/expansion requirements.