Community Development Specialist Resume
Objective : Provide group services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to support their ability to attain their highest vocational outcome possible.
Skills : Public Speaking, Training.
- Administer the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Loan Fund Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) Program.
- Resolve homeowner complaints and issues in a timely matter with the DOA and contractor(s).
- Administer the Business Development Loan Program (BDLP).
- Contact and interview BDLP loan fund applicants; authorize initial and final business plan review by CPA; recommend action to the City committee and Common Council; direct monthly payments received to Clerk and post payments to computer ledger; prepare semi-annual reports to Wisconsin Department of Administration (DOA).
- Distribute Business Development Loan Program procedures manual to inquiring persons.
- Promote and encourage commercial and retail business development.
- Balance accounts monthly and yearly and prepare annual reports for loan programs for submittal to the Marinette Redevelopment Authority Committee, City of Marinette Finance Director and auditors.
- Coordinate, prepare and submit all required Title VI documents to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
Jr. Community Development Specialist Resume
Objective : Professional with 13 years of expertise in grant writing, project development and administration, program and project management, staff development, and community outreach to city and county clientele in Southwest Missouri region. Demonstrated ability to secure, implement, and oversee various community enhancement activities and affordable housing development projects.
Skills : Volunteer Coordinator, Management.
- Provides or finds the community resources to help individuals understand the impact of employment on other benefits they may receive and help access opportunities that help minimize that impact.
- Responsible for tracking and documenting progress towards individuals’ goals on a daily basis.
- Maintains a list of resources, training options, and potential employment opportunities to maximize opportunities for all ARC individuals.
- Maintains required documentation and turns them inaccurately and timely, such as billing, monthly schedules, mileage documentation, program data collection, client tracking.
- Completes 30 days, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual paperwork and submits to outside agencies as needed. Facilitates meetings with the ID Team.
- Maintains and updates individual electronic files and reports any individual concerns to the Program Manager.
- Ensures that individuals are authorized for the correct services, request any service changes to help support employment outcomes.
Sr. Community Development Specialist Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Community Development Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft, Customer Service.
- Included duties conducting environmental reviews, contract preparation, and project development, grant review, sub-recipient monitoring, sub-recipient orientation, and represented the City at Regional Housing/Homeless meetings.
- Presented projects and material to the City Council and Mayor.
- Organized and held community involvement programs including an education program designed for homeowners associations, similar to neighborhood watch.
- Responsible for conducting the workshop for CDBG RFP's.
- Responsible for managing projects such as Rake-Up Nampa, Brush-Up Nampa and Landlord- Tenant training.
- Served as a community outreach development specialist for union county.
- Developed strategic advertisements and communicate effectively with residents in their halls.
Community Development Specialist I Resume
Objective : Community Development Specialist includes detail oriented and experienced in grants; contract execution and administration; State and Federal Regulations; and program development and oversight.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Organising.
- Serves as Community Development Specialist for the Indiana offices of the firm, assisting any other of the 26 offices, as needed.
- Produces proposals for a variety of clients, including DOT, communities, and private clients.
- Conducts in-depth business-development research and compile results for review by Community Development Managers.
- Develops presentations and assist with interview preparations.
- Assists with creating procedural processes for the proposal coordinators and the proposal process for the entire company.
- Prepares competitive, quality-based proposals for a variety of clients, including Cities, Towns, Counties, DOTs, Energy clients, and others.
- Designs proposals by coordinating and working directly with the Project Managers and Corporate Marketing for competitive, well written, creative proposals which showcase GAI's capabilities.
Community Development Specialist II Resume
Headline : Over 15 years experience working in a large Community Development Specialist with six years as a communications manager. Looking for a new opportunity of experience with social media, combined with maturity and loyalty can be assets to a collaborative team environment.
Skills : Project Management, Marketing Communications.
- Oversaw key relationships to assist in sales lead generation for the local Microsoft Business Development Specialist.
- Developed and sustained collaborative and working partnerships with like-minded organizations to help drive Microsoft's community initiative.
- Directed every aspect of Microsoft's community engagement program, including on-site and off-site event execution, employee volunteer initiative and the allocation of funds for sponsorships in business and community arenas.
- Created community programming to promote buy-in from local consumers and generate sales leads based on industry trends and the local demand for Microsoft products.
- Developed marketing and outreach strategies to drive awareness to all Microsoft initiatives including, child and adult education, business and new product releases.
- Managed Microsoft's community initiative through the supervision of key marketing channels including social media, print, email, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft WorldWide Events online registration tool.
- Demonstrated effective leadership as a principal trainer for Microsoft's Community Development leadership onboarding and training program.
Community Development Specialist III Resume
Summary : Energetic, motivated, and hardworking college graduate seeking a Community Development Specialist position in a dedicated, vigorous, and team driven environment.
Skills : Case management, Career Development, Vendor Relationships.
- Responsible for managing various in-store events, workshops, and training within the Microsoft Store.
- Developed marketing strategies to gain attendance and drive traffic to the store.
- Staffed and trained associates to lead various workshops and events.
- Created and maintained calendars of events to assure proper coverage is applied in all areas of business.
- Responsible for driving Volunteerism with associates to meet corporate goals for employee volunteering.
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting on Community Development Specialist (CDS) Metrics in the Metro Market.
- Created a document using Microsoft Excel to input and track week, month, quarter, and annual numbers for each Microsoft Store as well as the market as a whole.
- Collected weekly reports from corporate reporting to input into the metric tracker.
Asst. Community Development Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a fulfilling Community Development Specialist position in the health care/social work industry that offers growth and opportunities to allow to utilize leadership skills and experience.
Skills : Public Relations, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, Public Speaking.
- Screens clients via phone, provides preliminary information regarding all Community Action Programs, and schedules clients for intake appointments: - Answers incoming telephone calls; screens client/family for potential needs, provides preliminary information to potential clients for all agency programs.
- Assess family needs informally, determining with the family what approaches can best help them maintain or achieve self- sufficiency.
- Responsible for scheduling intake appointments for agency programs and maintaining intake appointment calendar.
- Complete agency intake applications for all services.
- Process applications and determine eligibility, ensuring the process results in a responsive outcome for approved families.
- Complete required documents and reports for each customer, Maintain all required service and financial records necessary to complete any and all required reports.
- Assist in conducting outreach to ensure customers from throughout the service area receive information and services.
- Review difficult or unusual cases and recommend potential solutions, Provides referrals for other Agencies as appropriate.
- Performs a variety of typing, copying tasks and projects.
Associate Community Development Specialist Resume
Headline : Leading multiple departments in double digit growth for over 20 years. Train new employees to excel & to make decisions under pressure Train employees in emergency management situations Manage cost effective & efficient company logistics Develop new products Incorporate multiple computer systems in daily operations. Negotiate with Vendors, Customers & Service Providers.
Skills : Creative Suite, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for planning and directing all aspects of UCP's major fundraising events.
- Recruits manage and train large groups of volunteers.
- Assisted the UCP NWA Council President with recruiting, interviewing, and selecting new council members.
- Responsible for overseeing UCP's Family Support Grant Program including fielding applications, making grant recommendations to council, conducting follow-up interviews, and maintaining records of all recipients.
- Met and exceeded all fundraising goals including securing large grants.
- Increased social media following and activity by 120%.
- Implemented large scale programming for all residents to build community and enhance their overall experience.
Lead Community Development Specialist Resume
Summary : To serve within a Community Development Specialist position to utilise educational and professional experience that benefit the company as well as the individuals/groups in which it services.
Skills : Management, Communication skills.
- Monitors post-award activities, such as submitting progress reports, request for payments and/or extensions.
- Reviews award terms and conditions for projects and creating and updating project work plans to ensure successful completion.
- Reviews Community Development Project bids, specs, and expenditures.
- Handles financial reporting systems (IDIS and OPAL).
- Performs continual analysis of housing and community development policies, program compliance matters, and information management.
- Coordinates varying levels of assistance to property-owner for specific programs, through the intake and confirming program eligibility.
- Prepares bid proposals and contracts for contractors.
- Handles project monitoring throughout the construction period, and annually for compliance.
Community Development Specialist Resume
Summary : Community Development Specialist role is responsible for providing school & community service, patient education, public relations, and in-service training.
Skills : Adult Learning Management Services,Healthcare Educational Management.
- Assessed community needs for Parkland Health and Hospital System.
- Identified health care barriers within the community and developing resources.
- Promoted and organized the internal and external needs of the community.
- Developed curriculum for adult learners.
- Taught health education in the community.
- Created relationships that would benefit the hospital and improve the community.
- Created awareness of the chronic disease and the need to address health determinants.
- Created awareness of the chronic disease in the identified communities.