Community Property Manager Resume
Headline : Versatile Residential Property Manager who brings an excellent blend of people skills, team building and an ability to implement and enforce property rules and regulations effectively. Successful at raising occupancy and market rates by securing long-term tenants and boosting property reputation.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Took on a new purchase of a multi-family conventional community of 112 apartment homes and 73 storage units.
- Oversaw day-to-day operations of conventional sister multi-family community of 76 apartment homes.
- Scheduled, supervised and directed the daily activities of all on-site staff and contractors.
- Maximized rental income while minimizing expenses through effective planning and control.
- Evaluated and recommended changes in rental pricing strategies.
- Developed and maintained property operating and capital budgets.
- Analyzed and evaluated monthly and quarterly financial statements, owner's reports, and marketing plans.
- Handled disciplinary actions, performance appraisals, and terminations.
- Communicated regularly and oversee key on and off-site tenant contacts to achieve satisfaction with building and services.
Jr. Community Property Manager Resume
Objective : Community Property Manager is responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of a specific property, including supervision of all office and maintenance personnel.
Skills : Office Management, Business Development, Business Administration, Public Relations.
- Manages team of seventeen engaged in property management operations for residential communities and in ensuring long-term profitability.
- Hires, recruits, and develops staff with the goal of ensuring excellent service, business orientation, and internal upward mobility.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assisting in the ongoing development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; preparing and maintaining employee handbook, policies, and procedures manual.
- Mentors and trains managers and assistant managers in budgeting, staffing, hiring, workforce management, sales, and services.
- Develops budgets and forecasts and optimize opportunities for new marketing prospects.
- Revitalizes and under-performing community in Yuma through aggressive expenditure analysis, historical trending, targeting growth potential, reducing unnecessary expenses, and intensive staff training.
- Expands revenues to $5.6 million annually.
Sr. Community Property Manager Resume
Summary : Community Property Manager Initiates and implements policies, procedures, forms, schedules, and/or controls as necessary to properly manage the property and on-site staff under the direction and approval of the Asset Manager.
Skills : Management, MS Office
- Supervises the performance of all property staff including the preparation of annual performance reviews.
- Participates in the selection of site employees with Asset Manager and assume primary responsibility for employee advertising and preliminary interviewing.
- Trains Assistant Community ManagerLeasing Consultant and maintenance personnel.
- Supervises and, where necessary, reprimand staff when procedures and/or schedules are not being followed according to RP Management policies.
- Establishes and maintains regular daily office hours ensuring adequate coverage on weekends and holidays as required.
- Establishes and maintains good answering service relations and systems for the exchange of information and keep answering service up-to-date with calling sequences and accurate names and numbers.
- Maintains accurate, efficient files for all site administration including tenant files, applicant files, vendor and contractor files, accounting files, etc.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaign for leasing of apartments as approved by Asset Manager.
- Coordinates resident events such as open houses, Realtor tours, and tenant promotional activities.
Community Property Manager I Resume
Objective : Community Property Manager in a challenging professional environment that will allow to utilise current management and leadership skills while continuing to grow.
Skills : Management, Training.
- Responsible for an Association Portfolio containing 15 different Associations/Communities totaling over 1,500 Single Family Homes, Condominiums, and/or Villas ranging in market value from $200,000 $950,000.
- Provided guidance and leadership to each Association's Board of Directors by ensuring all rules, requirements, and business affairs were being upheld and enforced per the legal standards documented within each of the Association's Declarations/Bilaws.
- Prepared annual budgets for all Associations.
- Maintained monthly financial reconciliation for each Association's account to ensure budget guidelines were being met.
- Processed and paid all approved invoices for any and all work completed within each Association twice a month.
- Supervised and coordinated all construction projects (Capitol Improvement and Startup projects), maintenance and repair jobs/projects, subcontractors, vendors, and any onsite maintenance staff.
- Negotiated vendor contracts to get the best deal with the best service for each Association.
- Attended and conducted all required Board Member meetings scheduled, daily, weekly, monthly, etc based on contract.
- Conducted Annual Board of Director Election Meetings for all residents per each Association.
Community Property Manager II Resume
Headline : Community Property Manager for 8 years, and have managed all aspects concerning single family homes, town homes Co-op s and condominiums.
Skills : Management, Property Management, Customer Relations.
- Manages and operates properties within established policies and procedures.
- Oversees day-to-day management of HOA, Single-family homes, Co-op and condominium associations; Set up and attend monthly, annual and special board/community meetings and events.
- Creates and fosters board and homeowner relationships, and routinely communicate with boards to discuss and monitor HOA satisfaction.
- Prepares and presents monthly financial and community status reports to boards, and update boards on the status of property's projects.
- Ensures homeowner compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Assists with budget preparation and forecasts, and oversee property budget throughout the year.
- Monitors and enforces the terms of all contracts, billings, reconciliations, collection of dues, and other charges in compliance with declarations.
- Manages and prepares all mail outs and notifications from board to homeowner.
Community Property Manager III Resume
Summary : Community Property Manager responsible for assisting the land manager with the maintenance and management of approximately 4000 acres that comprise the Lula Lake Land Trusts private lands. The trust lands are natural environments, primarily forested and mountainous with an emphasis on promoting public recreation.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Regularises patrol of Trust properties to discourage trespassers and encroachment.
- Manages of the property in accordance to the land management plans.
- Maintains points of access and boundaries on Trust properties.
- Performs routine property maintenance including bush hogging, mowing, weed whacking, road maintenance, culvert and ditch work, trail design and layout, mechanized trail construction, trail infrastructure construction (bridges, signage), removal of deadfall and down trees, maintenance of management areas and areas of concern, trash pickup, exotic species control/elimination, sign placement, boundary marking, equipment maintenance, and erosion control.
- Assists with interpretive programs for educational groups, field trips, research projects, and special events in association with the Trust.
- Manages and supervises Open Gate Days the first and last Saturday (occasional Sundays) of each month.
- Assists with the planning, organizing, and provide leadership during volunteer workdays and special events.
Asst. Community Property Manager Resume
Objective : Community Property Manager bringing management experience and a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and advanced complex problem solving skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Indesign, Photoshop, Research, Inventory.
- Oversee all aspects of the day to day operations within a multifamily community; including but not limited to managing operating budgets, creative marketing strategies for both renting/retaining.
- Responsible for increasing net operable income while adding value to the asset and executing a full interior and exterior multi-million dollar rehabilitation.
- Responsible for driving business results regarding leasing, collections, resident services/retention, maintenance, and accurate information reporting.
- Ensures timely collection of rents while remaining aware of and exercising legal collection efforts.
- Manages resident relations; ensures resident issues are responded to quickly and appropriately.
- Informs residents of rental payment procedures and other policies of the property, as outlined in the community rules.
- Mediates resident complaints.
- Prepares and makes daily bank deposits.
Associate Community Property Manager Resume
Headline : Self motivated manager with a background in multiple fields seeking a management position with Family Dollar. Dedicated to solving unique and routine problems to drive continued revenue growth .Customer service oriented.
Skills : Office Management, Ministry, Personal Care Attendant, Fast Food Manager, Fast Food Manager, Personal Assistant.
- Uses computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
Acted as liaison between the Board of Directors, vendors, homeowners, and staff.
Communicated to the Board of Directors, vendors and homeowners regarding the essentials of their duties and community items.
Provided guidance to Board members regarding community policies all under the realm of state statutes and established Rules and Regulations.
Attended Board scheduled Board Meetings.
Provided fiscal management through budget preparation and accounts receivable processes.
Completed Board packets, Management Reports, Action Item Lists, and follow-up accordingly.
Lead Community Property Manager Resume
Summary : Community Property Manager you will help drive the overall operational and financial success of our property.
Skills : Activities Director, Management, MS Office.
- Oversees all operations of the property.
- Monitors all sales and leasing activity.
- Monitors community performance and explain variances compared to the budget.
- Greets and tours all sales and leasing prospects utilizing the company’s Sales Process.
- Oversees resident move-ins/move-outs.
- Works to achieve high resident renewal and positive community reviews.
- Oversees delinquency collections.
- Manages the A/P process including invoice and coding review.
- Assists in coordinating resident events.
- Participates in marketing campaigns for print, on-line, and direct mailing advertising.
- Directs and works closely with the Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance team on property issues.
- Supervises, trains and motivates property staff to ensure excellent customer service.
- Develops and maintains vendor relationships.
Community Property Manager Resume
Summary : Responsible for administrating all operations of the assigned residential/commercial property(s)including the annual budget/business plan; budget updates, management, marketing and maintenance programs; computer operations, policies and procedures; community outreach and human resources in order to achieve maximum profitably and goals consistent with department objectives.
Skills : Property Management, Assistant Manager.
- Prepares annual business plan; set short-term and long-term goals to reach the aims of the business plan.
- Responsible for ensuring all rents are collected and takes corrective and/or legal action as required to obtain collection. Is extremely familiar with local and state laws and court process.
- Develops and monitors creative marketing program to maximize benefits of newspaper advertising, Internet advertising, realtor and corporate contacts and resident referrals.
- Approves each new resident lease using criteria consistent with company policy and procedure.
- Gathers and analyzes information on competition, corporations and the economy.
- Ensures that all members of the property staff have been trained regarding Fair Housing Laws.
- Reviews and signs all leases.
- Approves all bills and purchase requisitions.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities incumbent upon a Leasing Consultant. (Refer to Leasing Consultant Job Description.)
- Supervises all personnel either directly or indirectly.