Company Executive Officer Resume
Summary : Company Executive Officer a strong background in general/civil engineering, leadership, training, all aspects of construction management/supervision, and civil service in fire/emergency response and corrections.
Skills : Supervisory Experience, Conflict Resolution, Safety,.
- Manages unit training support programs for all OSUT events; to include physical training, basic rifle marksmanship (BRM), MOS training, and fire training exercises.
- Responsible for training management, supply, and arms room operations, facility and resource management for OSUT cycles.
- Prepares and reports unit statistics for training events and maintenance.
- Advises the Commander on all logistical matters and administrative actions.
- Manages all training records.
- Performs the duties of the Commander in his absence.
- Responsible for a staff consisting of two Army civilians and two enlisted non-commissioned officers (NCO).
Jr. Company Executive Officer Resume
Objective : Accomplished Company Executive Officer with over twenty years of Army operational leadership experience and broad knowledge of quality assurance and logistical operations. Skilled training specialist, contract manager and automotive subject matter expert. Able to develop and implement plans to improve agency performance, on time and within budget.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Process Improvement, Organizational Leadership.
- Supervised the Battalion Human Resources office to ensure the administrative activities for 970 Soldiers were met during the unit's deployment to Iraq.
- Included timely completion of quarterly qualification ranges, routine physical fitness standards testing and scheduled performance evaluations.
- Maintained supply accountability, ensuring office materials, shop supplies and unit needs were stocked and available for use while in the theater.
- Briefed personnel of program objectives and set suspense dates to ensure program compliance.
- Reviewed data reports to determine the successful operations of supply and training components, made procedural adjustments when needed to improve office function outcomes.
- Ensured standards were met in accident prevention, respiratory protection, workplace risk management and personnel health environments in the workplace.
- Identified safety and occupational health concerns and ensured corrective actions were taken to resolve hazardous findings.
- Provided health, safety, and occupational training to personnel to minimize incidents and ensure training standards were met.
Company Executive Officer Resume
Summary : Personable, engaging, prior service United States Army Ordnance Officer, Human Resources Generalist and seasoned Recruiter with 9+ years experience specializing in the recruitment of US Military veterans in support of specialized DOD contracts.
Skills : Decision Making & Problem Solving / Administrative.
- Provided executive support to the Chief Technology and Innovation Officer and several members of his team.
- Managed calendars and scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Planned and booked travel, Organized and filed expense reports.
- Managed procurement. Planned periodic off-sites and similar events.
- Compiled agendas, reports, and related materials for regular leadership team meetings.
- Created presentation graphics and slides. Completed ad-hoc projects.
- Coordinated with other executives and their assistants to support company operations.
Company Executive Officer I Resume
Objective : Company Executive Officer is responsible for the sales, marketing and customer service organizations. This includes leading the customer acquisition, relationship management, and retention efforts. The Executive Officer is responsible for managing the budget and achieving revenue goals. Additionally, they are responsible for developing and implementing plans to improve market share.
Skills : Leadership Development, Project Management, Problem Resolution.
- Managed the replacement of vehicles and the rest of the equipment.
- Prepared and maintained company budget for all equipment repair and parts ordering.
- Briefed high-level leadership on budget constraints and shortfalls.
- Made detailed plans to overcome such constraints and operate within budgetary laws.
- Assisted the commander in managing and training 150 soldiers in the company.
- Devised and executed a detailed plan to rest over 374 sensitive items through seven different civilian organizations ahead of schedule and without loss of equipment.
- Oversaw the Human resources of the entire 150 man company.
Company Executive Officer II Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Company Executive Officer with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Process improvement.
- Commanded a team of seven non-commissioned officers and 30 soldiers, including promotions, demotions, morale, and overall welfare.
- Resolved pay issues quickly and successfully handled a Presidential inquiry.
- Orchestrated post-training daily swimming programs to boost morale.
- Promoted from platoon leader to company commander as a first lieutenant.
- Executed commander's directives and acted in his absence in the role of executive officers.
- Managed 23 pieces of organizational equipment valued at $1 million.
- Architected a convoy from Charlotte to Ft Gordon, Georgia and back without incident.
- Led tower operations for unit's M-16 qualification, ensuring smooth range operations and 100% qualification.
Company Executive Officer III Resume
Summary : Company Executive Officer focused on developing innovative solutions to the most challenging problems facing our nation. We are growing quickly but focused on maintaining our commitment to fantastic results and a fair, flexible, and fun culture
Skills : Organizational Development, Leadership Development, Team Building.
- Coordinated supply missions and tactical convoy operations in support of over 1,000 soldiers.
- Advised on all logistical support operations to the company commander.
- Planned mission support for foodservice, maintenance operations, transportation, retrograde support, general cargo lift, bulk fuel, and distribution assets for the battalion.
- Responsible for the deployment and redeployment of equipment and soldiers.
- Responsible for the Command Supply Discipline Program (CSDP) accounting for over $15 million worth of equipment.
- Performed additional duties as the Arms Room Officer, RESET Officer, and Summary Court Martial Officer.
- Selected for Captain on first look and received a letter of congratulations from major.
Asst. Company Executive Officer Resume
Objective : Company Executive Officer experiences in both the management of personnel and government assets valued in excess of 80 million dollars. Highly adaptable; can be placed in virtually any role with the expectation of resounding success. Possesses high mechanical aptitude and the ability to quickly gain the practical knowledge to strive in any field of work.
Skills : Management, Logistics, Mechanical Troubleshooting.
- Responsible for ensuring proper accountability and care of all property that was distributed to 5 subordinate supervisors.
- Oversaw numerous external property transactions to address critical shortages as well as internal transactions for restructuring to need the needs of upcoming missions.
- Evaluated and projected supply needs for all local and international missions.
- Served as the company assistant technical oversight representative, directly responsible for 132 civilian contractors.
- Served as the facilities manager and orchestrated the renovation of two hangars.
- Planned and supervised the development of two mca projects, and five temporary facility sites valued at over $47 million.
- Acted as the company commander during the commander's absence managing a company of 34 soldiers, and 132 civilian personnel.
Associate Company Executive Officer Resume
Objective : Accomplished professional with more than 9 years of leadership experience in managing personnel and business operations, project management, as well as logistics operations supervision as a Marine Corps Logistics Officer.
Skills : Unit Movement Officer, Budget Analyst, And Leadership.
- Maintained over $80 million worth of U.S Army equipment.
- Responsible for all company training resources with a focus on cold weather, limited visibility, and precision operations.
- Mastered all weapons and equipment to include digital command and control systems.
- Ensured the combat readiness, physical fitness, welfare, morale, conduct and force protection of the headquarters, mortar, and sniper sections and the well being of their families.
- Managed the logistical support, maintenance, supply accountability, physical security, and administration of the company.
- Coordinated directly with NATO agencies to resource all food, fuel, ammunition, hygiene support, and construction material in order to allow the Company to conduct combat operations in an isolated Combat Outpost.
- Managed the movement of $30 million of Company equipment.
Lead Company Executive Officer Resume
Summary : A senior Electronic Missile System Maintenance Company Executive Officer with an extensive electronics maintenance, supply, and logistics background. Have experience with Property Book Unit System Enhanced (PBUSE), Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss (FLIPL) hand receipts and shortage annexes. Worked closely with Brigade comptroller to ensure the Brigade operated within current budget constraints.
Skills : Leadership, Personnel Management, Strong Communication, Project Management.
- Managed all administrative, maintenance, logistics, and training support functions of the company.
- Rated as the best Executive Officer in the 4-5 Air and Missile Defense Battalion.
- Led the maintenance, supply, and administration programs for a company of over 150 Soldiers which received numerous commendable ratings on organizational inspections.
- Managed a training management system that was rated as the best in the Battalion.
- Served as the Commander of a Maintenance Company for 5 months in the 4-5 Air and Missile Defense Battalion during a Contingency Expeditionary Force mission.
- Responsible for all the upper-level maintenance in the battalion.
- Managed the shop office and oversaw 6 commodity shops.
- Established rules, guidelines and policies for the Battalion's maintenance program.
Company Executive Officer Resume
Summary : Company Executive Officer expands industrial and systems engineering education along with analytical skills to solve numerical problems while meeting the goals of the company in a challenging position.
Skills : Logistics, Planning, Management, Office Management, Outlook, Microsoft Office.
- Oversaw the workload, and resource management of an integrated and diverse group of employees.
- Expected to forecast and evaluate training events in order to resource all materials needed to accomplish the training.
- Managed and accounted for the property and maintenance of 36 vehicles.
- Hand-selected over peers to be an Executive Officer and second in command of a newly-formed Troop.
- Established priorities, met deadlines, applied judgment on making decisions for short term and long term tasks.
- Worked closely with other military and non-military personnel to coordinate activities and resolve problems.
- Organized the acquisition and distribution of over 1000 pieces of property valued at 20 million dollars.