Consumer Service Representative Resume
Objective : Dedicated and reliable professional seeking a position where skills and experience in service can be used to aid your organization. provide customer service at the corporate level supporting worldwide operations in the Human Resources Service Center, Ask HR Call Center, and Payroll and Benefits divisions.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Call Center Experience, Conflict Resolution, Psychology, Problem Solving, Data Analysis, People.
- Check-in and Check-out clients for doctor's and nurse appointments.
- Schedule follow-up appointments, handle doctor's availability, and take care of any documentation requested.
- Acknowledge all clients and guest.
- Provide excellent service to clients by any means.
- Notify providers of client's arrival.
- Keep cash box accurate and record all payments received.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of client data.
- Escort clients to and from doctor appointments.
- Determine client's or guest's needs.
Sr. Consumer Service Representative Resume
Headline : Responsible and challenging position that will utilize experience and skills, while expanding knowledge base and supporting the goals and objectives of an organization.
Skills : Human resource management, Data entry, Scheduling management.
- Responsible for building and enhancing relationships with our retail customers and end consumers.
- Creative problem solving, entering orders, answering product questions, processing warranty claims, providing pricing information, replying to an incoming email, live chat, and other general inquiries.
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures.
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis for each team member.
- Write and administer performance reviews for skill improvement.
Jr. Consumer Service Representative Resume
Objective : Over eight years of consumer service experience in dining and office settings. Demonstrated track record of consumer service and data entry experience. Keep detailed records of customer interactions and process customer account applications.
Skills : Data Entry, Customer Service, E-mail/Letter Drafting, Staff Training, Managing Multiple Phone Lines.
- Assist consumers with products and provide solutions via phone, email, live chat and in person.
- Productive office relationships, the ability to resolve complex issues and consumer loyalty.
- Maintain a broad understanding of company standards and products.
- Experienced in data entry and product ordering.
- Relay orders to service staff and fulfill customer requests.
- Develop and create long-lasting relationships with restaurant patrons.
- Provide immediate service to customers to ensure guest satisfaction.
Consumer Service Representative III Resume
Objective : To obtain employment as a Customer Services Agent using managerial acumen to ensure that all factors in job description lead to the fulfillment of one common objective customer satisfaction by providing excellent services in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MacBook, Friendly With Good People And Dependable.
- Complaints received by telephone and web portal using applicable reference materials to answer inquiries and resolve complaints.
- Retrieve, review, verify, collect, record or update customer contact information and data.
- Provide technical assistance and direct callers through web portal plan comparison.
- Provide information and assist with comparison shopping and other self-service tools as appropriate.
- Record all inquiries and complaint resolution information.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all program information, policies, and procedures Remain courteous, helpful, and sensitive to consumer needs at all times and maintain consumer confidentiality.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by management.
Consumer Service Representative II Resume
Summary : To earn a customer service position where customer relations experience can be fully utilized to make a progressive contribution to the company. Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
Skills : Communcation, Analytical.
- Addressing customer inquiries and concerns through email and phone support.
- Researching and documenting new customer support situations.
- Composing analytic reports in Microsoft Excel and Oracle regarding customer contacts.
- Creating process documents used as guidance for handling customer contacts.
- Training and providing feedback to newly appointed members of the email department.
- Collaborating with other individuals and departments to resolve customer needs.
- Maintaining accurate product and promotional knowledge.
Associates Of Arts
Consumer Service Representative I Resume
Objective : Over nine years of experience working in community and educational outreach with an emphasis on public speaking, promotions, government & media relations, and management. Cultivating stakeholder relationships, performance, and presentations.
Skills : Spokesperson, Facilitative Leadership, Small Teams Management, Public Speaking, Educational And Community Outreach, Heath Education, Media Training, Video Production, Safety, Sales, Adobe CS2, Illustrator, Premier, And Microsoft Suites.
- Technical Support Service Representative for products and services.
- Handled high volume of customer service through email and phone interaction, live chat, and email support to clients troubleshooting SCEA Playstation products.
- Performed exceptional customer service with extremely attentive to detail and follow-up.
- Formulated solutions for callers through testing/servicing interactive displays while giving World-class customer service.
- Resolved escalated incidents and trained other reps to minimize the quality of service issues.
- Followed-up on escalated and pending issues.
- Recorded all calls/callbacks and Ordered parts where necessary using Archway Fulfillment CRM.
BA In Business
Consumer Service Representative/Executive Resume
Objective : Experienced customer service and data entry agent that is currently seeking a challenging, yet rewarding permanent position with an outstanding company that looks at putting its customers and employees first, while still providing an environment which breeds employee loyalty.
Skills : Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.
- Communication with consumers regarding warranty and installation of their products.
- Motivated and worked towards meeting and/or exceeding individual and team goals.
- Maintained current knowledge of all products, including discontinued products.
- Maintained current knowledge of all department procedures and policies.
- Complete understanding of Salesforce (warranty ordering system).
- Able to share and communicate ideas and information with peers.
- Take supervisor calls and diffuse escalated call situations.
- Provide product knowledge and troubleshooting tips to reps that request assistance.
Consumer Service Representative/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Receptionist who answers a high volume of incoming calls while handling in-person inquiries from clients and colleagues. Flexible and hardworking with the drive to succeed.
Skills : Telecommunications, Sales, Customer Service.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files.
- Maintained the front desk and reception area in a neat and organized fashion.
- Dispersed incoming mail to correct recipients throughout the office.
- Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents.
- Eliminated outdated records by sending the records to be scanned.
- Verified that information in the computer system was up-to-date and accurate.
Consumer Service Representative/Analyst Resume
Headline : Customer Support team connects with those users in a variety of different ways, through email, live chat, phone support, and live trainings. Advise customer on inquiries, complaints and comments made by the various online sites.
Skills : Customer Service, Audio Editing, Data Entry, Event Coordination, Technical Support, Typing 65 WPM.
- Answered the phones and Sent out parts for the locks.
- Helped customers fixed their locks, took warranty claims on the locks.
- Learning how to multi-task, take care of emails and incoming calls at the same time.
- Worked with consumers to diagnose and fix problems with hardware set-up.
- Responded to and resolved consumer inquiries regarding products, concerns, and corporate issues effectively and efficiently manner.
- Handle customer issues, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep detailed records of customer interactions and process customer account applications.
Consumer Service Representative Resume
Objective : Customer service professional with 10 + years of experience in the non-profit industry. Exceptional experience in program development, client relationship management, detail oriented, and supervision.
Skills : Good Communication, Computer , Delevop , Management.
- Build, develop and maintain partnership with teammates and Specialists to maximize effectiveness and serve customers.
- Retrieve all required financial information for loan processing, Personal Loan, HELOC, and unsecured loans, open and close loans, Retail and Business Accounts.
- Assist customers with inquiries and/or problem solutions in a professional and composed manner, and escalate to the manager as appropriate.
- Follow established policies, procedures and guidelines to protect both our customers and the institution.
- Provide each department with the guidance, and support necessary to achieve their customer service and business objectives.
- Serve as Teller Supervisor Back up.
- Maintain back up records and hard copies of teller information required by the record retention policy.
Bachelor Of Science