Contact Center Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Contact Center Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Analytical ; Math ; Puzzle Solver; Excellent Customer Service . Experienced In Microsoft Office Suite 2010. Software: Microsoft Office Suite.
- Review contact center statistics and follow up as needed per establised procedures Coach supervisor to obtain metrics Process corrective action and termination Supervisor & Quality Analyst Supervise & coach contact center staff to improve call quality and to enforce Vangent policies.
- Supervise call-center representatives, monitor call volume for staffing needs.
- Approve or deny time-off requests according to staffing needs and policy.
- Run weekly reports for agents, validate and approve weekly timesheets.
- Monitor calls and emails for designated representatives.
- Score calls and emails per established manual guidelines.
- Analyze quality Excel reports and utilize results for quality improvement areas for representatives to assure service levels are exceeded.
- Plan, schedule, and execute team meetings for quality improvement Assist representatives in setting monthly goals.
- Review monthly goals with each representative.
Jr. Contact Center Supervisor Resume
Objective : Results-oriented, strong office skills- customer service/contact center Supervisor with diverse background in management and customer service. Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and making operational and procedural improvements. Effectively motivates associates through continual guidance, direction, development and coaching.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Direct inbound calls in phone queues to improve call flow ensuring calls are answered quickly.
- Manage the activities of up to 40 associates a day as well as being directly responsible for 10 team members.
- Perform all opening and or closing duties.
- Monitor the daily activities of 3 customer support teams.
- Communicate with representatives to maintain clearly defined expectations.
- Provide detailed daily, weekly and monthly departmental reports and updates to senior management.
- Provide accurate and appropriate information in response to customer inquiries.
- Built customer loyalty by placing follow-up calls for customers who reported product issues.
- Addressed negative customer feedback immediately.
Sr. Contact Center Supervisor Resume
Summary : Aspiring to obtain a Contact Center Supervisor position by employing excellence in a managing and supporting the business effectively and efficiently.
Skills : Familiar With CRM Software/ Oracle Database, Microsoft Office.
- Entailed organizing and directing the daily activities of the call center's operation.
- Responsible as a contact center supervisor is to manage, train, and guide call center associates to execute their tasks by resolving problems and complaints.
- Monitored agents and calculate call center performance, and analyze reports.
- Prepared and assisted in the development of schedules to control adequate staffing levels.
- Served as a departmental resource to 60+ CSR's and deal effectively with operational difficulties within the NEMT Call Center.
- Responsible for motivating staff by coaching, counseling and establishing a positive work environment.
- Assisted with call taking as needed and respond to escalated calls when assistance is requested by the Customer Service Associates.
- Monitored contact center incoming calls and staff availability on the phone system.
- Served as a floor supervisor providing training and assistance as needed.
Contact Center Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Multifaceted, ambitious and highly motivated professional seeking a career where my current and past experience and success indicates strengths in project management, wireless infrastructure, customer service, being focused on several duties at hand/expediency, and leadership within a call center and customer service environment; offering 2 years of Salesforce.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Provides direct supervision to a team of employees in order to produce successful results using prescribed policies and procedures.
- Interviews and hires for contact center customer contact jobs.
- Coaches, trains and develops direct reports.
- Writes and administers formal performance appraisals and periodic reviews of goals/ objectives, according to schedule.
- Motivates associates to improve performance by developing and implementing innovative recognition ideas.
- Initiates and conducts progressive discipline and recommends/conducts terminations, if appropriate.
- Plans and organizes work for team of employees.
- Initiates and implements appropriate actions to ensure team compliance with quality, productivity and retention standards.
- Initiates and implements appropriate actions to ensure department standards are met within the section.
Contact Center Supervisor II Resume
Headline : To expand Contact Center Supervisor career beyond residential buying and selling to coordinating transactions and interacting with a team.
Skills : Inventory Management, MS Office, Adobe Suite, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable.
- Managed a team of thirteen call center agents.
- Took calls that your agents can't handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
- Monitored the queue and tracked inbound calls.
- Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- Motivated and encouraged agents through positive communication and feedback.
- Met at least once each week with my team reviewing the past week's events, including statistics, results and industry news.
- Circulated new product information to the agents.
- Presented commendations and awards.
- Communicated company information.
Contact Center Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Talented and motivated full-time professional and half-time student looking to grow into a more technical career. Troubleshooting Hardware & Software SQL server 2005 & 2008 Experience Network installation and troubleshooting Self-sufficient Loves technology Quick Learner.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Account Management.
- Supervised staff of call center agents at an award-winning call center for $280 million B2B and B2C travel services company.
- Helped travel consultants meet individual $1 million annual sales goal, with the team consistently performing in top one or two out of five supervisors.
- Monitored queue and track inbound calls.
- Kept agents aware of inbound calls, call holding, average handle time (AHT), abandonment rate, etc.
- Floored walk throughout the day to answer "on the fly" questions from agents.
- Handled seven to ten escalated calls per day to ensure quality and customer service standards are met.
- Conducted weekly individual coaching sessions to motivate and review the past week's sales, statistics and call quality results.
- Implemented corrective action when needed.
- Conducted quarterly team meetings Created a positive environment by implementing contests, awards, and themes.
Asst. Contact Center Supervisor Resume
Objective : Completed multiple large-scale projects under budget within the same year, saving a total of $70,000 by delivering innovative enterprise business solutions.
Skills : Management , Legal, Human Resources, Business Development.Sales.
- Supports the building and development of an effective and high-performance team.
- Organizes and supervises day to day operations and activities of a contact center team in order to achieve key performance goals Maintains daily and weekly statistics for individual direct reports, analyzes department results troubleshoots operational problems and completed team reports as required.
- Identifies and analyzes escalated problems and provides guidance to direct reports for resolution.
- Serves as point of escalation for transactions requiring advance expertise or discernment in order to resolve complex customer issues and ensure timely follow up and customer satisfaction. Sales / Business Development Professional: Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills.
- Listens attentively, communicate persuasively and follow through diligently.
- Trains on World Class Customer Service.Quality Assurance Program Start-Up Number one supervisor in the center for 12 months rolling.
- Secures customer's confidence by providing effective resolutions to subscriber issues.
Associate Contact Center Supervisor Resume
Headline : Looking for an opportunity that leverages educational and robust skill set and will provide potential for future advancement and professional growth and development.
Skills : Healthcare, Management, Analytical, Customer Service, Billing, Claims Processing, Account Management.
- Manages 20 +Contact Call Center Associates.
- Monitors day-to-day workflow by establishing specific, attainable and measurable goals, metrics and performance for staff.
- Ensures all customer calls are answered in an accurate and efficient manner while providing and achieving exceptional customer service.
- Assists with the development and evaluation of departmental standard operating procedures.
- Evaluates and reviews associate performance daily, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Handles all administrative and disciplinary actions according to company policy.
- Ensures compliance with all URAC, Medicare, and Medicaid regulatory requirements.
- Promotes and fosters a professional, positive, dynamic team environment through exemplary leadership.
- Provides daily direction and communication to teams of quality assurance, customer service and leads so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
Lead Contact Center Supervisor Resume
Summary : Results oriented executive with a multi-disciplinary background in large, high volume consumer focused operations environment & sales environment. Self-motivated and self-disciplined with a sense of urgency, who readily embraces innovation and new ideas to improve current processes. An Entrepreneur and a visionary who draws ideas from his team to motivate them to achieve personal and organizational goals.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Responsible for managing employees through handling employee relations, overseeing productivity, consumer relations, and leading training initiatives.
- Handles multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, while encompassing a professional attitude, company and customer satisfaction and effective communication skills.
- Ensures quality service is provided to members/customers of electric cooperatives and energy providers from across the United States.
- Supervises and manages Contact Center Team Leaders, dispatchers and customer service representatives.
- Ensures that all department operations are carried out property; maintain availability to answer employee questions.
- Analyze operational statistics, develop plans to increase efficiency, maintain current knowledge of the required computer software.
- Investigates mistakes, problems and escalations.
- Assists with quality monitoring by pulling and scoring calls, provide explanations/updates to Members and Sr.
- Contacts Center Managers as required.
Contact Center Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain employment in an environment can utilize vast knowledge in customer service field as well as medical billing.
Skills : Data Entry, Customer Service, Computer Literate, Documentation.
- Developed team members by cultivating competency, high morale, and pride in a job are well done.
- Developed incentives for high performance and attendance.
- Identified and analyzed problems in order to develop and implement action plans that are geared toward resolution.
- Monitored calls for developmental purposes.
- Led team meetings and calibrations.
- Handled escalated calls and following-up on callback requests.
- Compiled and distributed daily, weekly and monthly reports for quality and other performance metrics.
- Assisted in special projects as needed.