Contract Software Developer Resume
Objective : Contract Software Developer is responsible for developing, implementing and supporting the internally used business applications and services.
Skills : Programming, Analytical Skills.
- Coordinated management of multiple related projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives.
- Built credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with CMS stakeholders at the software level, including those external to the organization.
- Defined and initiated projects to manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the sites.
- Implemented multiple e-commerce web application registrations for multiple sites under the system and acted as a Business analyst to maintain scheduling of projects and respecting client expectations.
- Maintained continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives while recommending modifications for program enhancement to better suit client needs.
- Developed and implemented online E-commerce web applications for online membership application registration, using VB.net or C# depending on original site design.
- Created, and managed a small application of Perl batch scripts for maintaining a production folder for all the company's' website logs and SQL logs/reports.
Jr. Contract Software Developer Resume
Objective : Over 14 years of wide experience as Contract Software Developer in Windows and UNIX systems involving products related to security, networking and client server, SOA architecture applications related to CRM, Retain, Finance, Manufacturing, and huge volume rendering applications using wide array of MS technologies including but not limited to Visual Studio.
Skills : C, C++.
- Involved in enhancing the GE Volume Viewer application to contain security.
- Implemented the SHA1 algorithm, base64 algorithm using C.
- Implemented web services in C#.NET exposing service methods that are accessed by AW 3D application.
- Involved in IW application enhancements using C#.NET, SQL Server.
- Tested each developed module using NUnit.
- Implemented a unit test framework for one of the crucial API (volume API) using cppunit.
- Implemented a shell script which generates coverage report using GCOV.
Sr. Contract Software Developer Resume
Summary : Contract Software Developer position in web/software development that allows to contribute a team's effort as well as offers the opportunity to expand working knowledge of software design and development techniques.
Skills : Html, CSS.
- Provided software development and testing in a medical device environment.
- Delivered an upgrade using a VC++ MFC GUI on a legacy multithreaded medical application to display new windows, softkeys, bookmarks, and to archive bookmarks to a CD or hard drive for a new ultrasound rotational catheter device.
- Implemented black box and white box test plans.
- Upgraded VC++ host software to interface to the device drivers for the new hardware ultrasound rotational catheter.
- Modified the Visual Basic GUI for the BeamView application that contained a frame grabber and a camera to analyze a laser beam.
- Implemented a new megapixel 1280 x 1024 camera for laser beam diagnostics, and VC++ software to support an in-house megapixel USB 2.0 camera for BeamView; also added serial communications to this application.
- Delivered real-time application development utilizing multithreaded techniques such as mutexes.
Contract Software Developer I Resume
Objective : Experienced leader and distributed systems architect with consistent record of successful innovation. Specialist in distributed, secure SaaS and PaaS cloud computing architectures.
Skills : Cloud Computing, Analytical.
- Designed and developed several E-commerce and web-based information systems for mutual fund management, call center customer relationship management, online shopping, and multimedia training.
- Designed and implemented local, wide-area and satellite communications networks to support traditional software development and real-time hybrid voice/data (VoIP) capabilities.
- Implementation included configuration of devices, software services, VPN and Single Sign-On authentication.
- Designed and developed a scalable framework for fault-tolerant, distributed processing on Sun Solaris, SGI IRIX and Sequent Dynix.
- Designed and developed modifications to the Fulcrum Fulltext search and retrieval engine in support of ProQuest Direct online service.
- Provided access to decades of Newspaper, Periodical, Scholarly and Trade Journal content to private industry and Univerity libraries.
- Assisted in the production of single sign-on (opened) client and server as a prototype for future use.
Contract Software Developer II Resume
Headline : Contract Software Developer, Advanced Technology Initiatives is a key technical contributor for bringing Advanced Technologies.
Skills : Management, Coding.
- Developed new software applications and deploy to department and project teams. Create a proof of concept and mockup software to achieve project goals and continue support for any developed software application after deployment.
- Managed contracts released to vendors. Participate in the entire contracting process from initiation to close-out. Document and/or review vendor documentation (including drawing, component selection review, calculation review, test plan, test results and/or review other deliverable items as specified by management) for newly created systems and create Standard Operating Procedure documentation where appropriate.
- Managed the software development process from conception to final release. Supervise and guide project technical personnel (indirect or direct reporting relationships).
- Managed modifications to software systems as required based upon design and field conditions.
- Worked closely with Creative development teams on creating the concept of the overall experience and ensuring delivery meets all creative requirements.
- Created mockups and proofs-of-concept. Responsible for Testing and Commissioning. Review, edit or develop test protocols, procedures, and plans. Execute witness or approve testing and test results as assigned and authorized by Engineering and Safety management. Reduce data and report on test results.
- Understood and actively participated in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training, and team member involvement activities.
Contract Software Developer III Resume
Summary : Contract Software Developer experience in Android core SKD development and object-oriented coding. iOS development e with architecting frameworks, especially as it relates to gaming. Expert knowledge in software design and implementation.
Skills : IOS Developer, Coding.
- Contracted to take over as Project Lead Programmer for Management System.
- Designed & implemented custom Android software for use as a controller enabling gameplay that is synchronized with PC-controlled video screens
- Built a flexible framework for delivering new games, content & advertising
- Built a flexible framework for handling remote firmware and application updates
- Built a flexible protocol for communication with our in-venue game PC to enable synchronized play with video screens
- Optimized Android software for video playback & animation performance
- Optimized Android software for battery usage
Asst. Contract Software Developer Resume
Objective : Contract IT Software Developer will design software projects from concept and design stage through production stage, and make modifications as necessary. Ensure stable and secure operation of Information Technology assets.
Skills : SQL Server, Visual Studio.
- Worked independently, as well as with a team.
- Provided divisional support to analyze software.
- Written, developed, evaluated and documented new and modified software programs.
- Tested and prepared software applications for installation.
- Supported end-users, including software troubleshooting and training.
- Researched, investigated, and selected technical data pertaining to the assigned project.
- Worked with internal teams and external sources to obtain and communicate data relative to engineering requirements.
- Facilitated software asset management, including maintenance contracts.
Associate Contract Software Developer Resume
Headline : To obtain a Contract Software Developer field with interests includes Data Architecture, Enterprise Application Architecture, and Service Oriented Architecture. These interests are influenced by a strong background in Object Oriented Programming, Data Modeling, SQL, and Design Patterns.
Skills : Database Development, Crystal Reports.
- Evaluated, assessed and recommended software and hardware solutions.
- Developed software, architecture, specifications, and technical interfaces.
- Developed user interfaces and client displays.
- Designed, initiated and handled technical designs and complex application features.
- Developed, delivered and tested software prototypes.
- Assisted software personnel in handling ongoing tasks as required.
- Built flexible data models and seamless integration points.
- Innovated and developed high-value technology solutions to streamline processes.
- Initiated and driven major changes in programs, procedures, and methodology.
- Coordinated with other developers and software professionals.
Lead Contract Software Developer Resume
Summary : Innovative, creative Contract Software Developer with expertise in designing and developing multi-threaded user configurable GUI's using MS Visual Studio C#  in the .Net framework 4.5.1 to process large amounts of incoming data. Recognized for excellent troubleshooting abilities and strong analytical skills. Works effectively without supervision and as a team member. Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and produce quality results in all assignments.
Skills : Java, C++.
- Developed and built an application for small businesses using Visual C++ to process 1300+ customers plus transactions.
- Existed application used an older DOS-based Alpha4 program with the Btrieve database.
- Took tasks most used by the customer and added others in the process.
- Completed application runs on the Windows 95 platform.
- Provided database functions that ports existing database files and corrects problems such as duplicate keys and out of sequence errors, backups, and record purges.
- Created eight different reports to printer or disk.
- Served as a top software contractor for dozens of clients.
- Developed tight schedules for high variability projects, wrote bids and did the development.
Contract Software Developer Resume
Summary : Seeking a Contract Software Developer position to improve design/C++/Perl/PHP/Java/etc through new professionals challenges, as well as a company which will benefit knowledge and experience.
Skills : Management, Leadership,
- Analyzed user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
- Designed and coded new software or modify existing software to add new features.
- Debugged existing software and correct defects
- Integrated existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments.
- Developed simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories.
- Provided recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards.
- Developed or implemented algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards.