Staff Accountant (Intern) Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Staff Accountant. Looking to work in a challenging professional environment and thereby utilize my talents.
Skills : Accounting, Financial Analysis, Sap, Peoplesoft, ADP Payroll, Accounts Payable, Customer Service Skills, Management/Supervisory Skills, and Analytical Abilities.
- Process employee expense reimbursements to be included in the biweekly payroll, create accruals for month end.
- Create monthly payroll accrual entry and maintain that balance sheet account schedule.
- Balance and maintain the different employee benefits balance sheet schedules.
- Contributions, and Aflac by analyzing data reports from ADP, and Pegasys.
- Reconcile and code all employee insurance bills to split the cost between the different locations, create check request.
- Reviewed overpayments for paid off loan accounts, coordinated the timing of release refunds based on what type of method was used to make final payment on the account, created ap check requests.
- Oversee warranty and gap products sold with auto loans for four vendors.
- Reconcile contracts to products sold reports from Pegasys and then to vendor statements.
Staff Accountant II Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Staff Accountant. Seeking to work for an organization in the field of accounting and financial management that nurtures my talent and offers challenges to add value to the organization as well as help me to augment my knowledge.
Skills : Windows XP, Windows 2000, Mac 0SX, Mac OS 8.6, Mac 0S9 And Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Tools/Software: QuickBooks, Ultra Tax, Drake, Lacerte, Pro-System Fx, and CCHA.
- Experience with a broad client base including but not limited to retail, restaurant, hotel, construction, real estate sales and investment, hospitality and ranch.
- Services full cycle accounting, sales tax, payroll and payroll taxes including certified payroll, interface with government agencies and other professionals, correspondence, business and liquor licensing, tax planning and tax preparation.
- Preparing s-corps, c-corps, partnerships, 941, and individual tax returns for high net-worth clients for many industries.
- Completing entries on forms, following tax tables and tax form instructions.
- Assisting in preparing simple to complex tax return under the virtue of senior for individuals and small businesses.
- Ensuring payroll accounts comply with federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations and county personnel rules.
- Determining payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee federal and state income, federal and state unemployment, and social security taxes.
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies and recommending financial actions.
- Undertake various tasks such as postings to general journal and general ledger, a/p, a/r, help generate profit & loss reports and balance sheets.
Sr. Staff Accountant Resume
Summary : Accredited Accounts Payable Specialist and Accounts Payable Manager with 9+ years of experience working in the accounting field as a Staff Accountant. Skilled at processing high-volume accounts payable with high accuracy.
Skills : Pivot Tables, and Pivot Charts, SAP Accounting Software, QuickBooks, Desktop and QuickBooks, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receiving, Payroll, Billing, and Collections.
- Process PO and Non-Po invoices using Quickbooks accounting software and bill.com.
- Help the HR department onboard new employees in TriNet HR services as well as international employees in the united kingdom and Australia using radius worldwide.
- Obtain, process, and issue annual 1099 forms to vendors and contractors.
- Review accounts payable aging and follows up with vendors regarding invoice issues.
- Generate and send out monthly invoices to customers and follow up with customers regarding overdue accounts and determine the reason for non-payment.
- Generate and send out professional services invoices through financial force software.
- Audit and process employee expense reports and corporate credit cards using expensive software.
- Process payroll using trinket hr services and radius worldwide software and record journal entry into Quickbooks.
- Process purchase requisitions and create purchase orders using Quickbooks.
- Accountable for recording newly-acquired fixed assets and tracking existing fixed assets.
Staff Accountant & Accounts Payable Lead Resume
Summary : 19+ years of extensive experience as a Staff Accountant. Looking to obtain a challenging position with a reputable company specializing in finance and taxation.
Skills : Excel, Accounting, Financial Analysis, Sap, Peoplesoft, ADP Payroll, Accounts Payable, Bilingual, Great Plains, General Ledger, and Microsoft Office.
- Working closely with the general managers at the hotels to make sure that the accounting is done following GAAP.
- Daily accounting using m3 accounting software review and adjust accounting information for anywhere from 4 to 7 hotels.
- Daily tracking of cash position for all checking accounts using excel spreadsheets.
- Reviewing financial statements, make corrections and submit preliminary p&l for review.
- Pay sales and use, occupancy, and food and beverage taxes in the state in which the hotels are located.
- Entering CPA year-end journal entries and finalize accounting files for previous period fair's, Llc - fair's, Llc is a closely-held business.
- Maintaining the general ledger system and related ancillary files for two corporations.
Senior Staff Accountant Resume
Summary : Highly proactive professional with 12 years of experience in accounting and economics as a Staff Accountant. Eager to achieve the highest standard of accounting operations and the greatest quality of work. Observant, intuitive and conscientious with great attention to detail. Deep ability to develop and institute processes and procedures.
Skills : Accounting, Ten Key, Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Solomon, Peachtree Accounting, Payroll, Financial Statements, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Journal Entries, and General Ledger.
- Manage the annual property tax cycle by timely filing personal property tax returns, managing the assessment process and approving property tax bills.
- Managed projects with the senior tax professionals in the administration and coordination of tax engagements.
- Track and maintain client real estate tax data from various sources; municipalities, legal, us counties, etc.
- Coordination with administration associates for data tracking, scheduling, and billing.
- Receipt, review, segregation, and process of postal tax bills and other correspondences received.
- Senior management communications and reporting on tax accounting discrepancies in billing.
- Tax accounting and assessment data entry utilizing property tax management system (PTMS); updating account numbers, collector information, real property specifics, and other appropriate information.
- Create/execute a notice of value (nov) variance reporting through established parameters in PTMS.
- Minimized the client's property tax liability through timely compliance and active management of numerous locations throughout the USA.
- Obtain and assess assessor property record cards (PRC's) to identify land values on properties exceeding established thresholds.
Staff Accountant II Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience as a Staff Accountant. Finance and Accounting professional with well-rounded experience in Tax Preparation, Auditing, General Accounting as well as Financial Management Services. Masters in Management and an MBA in Finance and Accounting.
Skills : MS Visio, MS Project, Sap, Oracle, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, Oracle, Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Oracle GL, Oracle Procurement, ERP, Excel, MS Word, Blackline, Business Objects, and CPA Candidate.
- Performing a wide variety of diversified accounting, auditing, tax planning/preparation, and consulting duties including, but not limited to: accounting.
- Auditing: prepare, review, and audit financial statements, and provide ideas to improve client's systems and operation during engagements.
- Performing all phases of engagement, including report writing for f/s audits, employee benefit plan audits had audits, single audits of federal & state grant funds, agreed-upon procedures engagements for state & local government entities, as well as not-for-profit organizations.
- Staying current with pronouncements of the FASB, AICPA, as well as pertinent IRC sections and regulations; and when assigned to governmental engagements, the GAO and GASB.
- Tax: tax planning and returns preparation for individuals, corporations, partnerships, fiduciary, trusts, estates, and not-for-profit organizations.
- Managing multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for various clients assist with special tax planning, tax audit management, tax accounting, tax research, and special projects.
- Staying current on tax laws and legislation, to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize the client's current and future tax liabilities.
- Establishing technology-driven work processes to increase work efficiency.
Staff Accountant/Bookkeeper III Resume
Summary : 16+ years of experience as a Staff Accountant. I desire active participation in operations that will enable me to contribute my skills, knowledge, and experiences while providing an opportunity for professional and career growth in a team-oriented environment.
Skills : Computer Experience With Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access Databases, Strong Oral and Written, Excellent Organizational, Self-starter and Team Oriented, Detailed Oriented With The Ability To Prioritize, and Multi-tasking.
- Preparation, tracking, and recording of all foundation related accounts receivable.
- Assisting finance director with the preparation of annual audit schedules for accounts receivable accounts payable ensuring accuracy of general ledger balances and form 990 returns.
- Reconciling and verifying all component funds, account balances, loan accounts, donor pledges, and grant/scholarship accounts.
- Preparing and producing quarterly financial statements and calculations of distribution percentages for component funds.
- Federal, state withholding, unemployment, and investment disbursements and quarterly reporting.
- Preparation, reconciliation, distribution and governmental filing of form 1099 and w-2's.
- Responsible for corporate credit card expenses ensuring compliance with foundations' policies and procedures.
- Assist with general administrative functions for finance director and philanthropic services team.
- Maintained databases and files supporting training participants, donations, pledge payments, and donors.
- Completing tasks with minimal supervision and actively pursued ways to improve efficiency and accuracy of work.
Staff Accountant - Accounts Payable Resume
Summary : Accounting professional with 8+ years of experience as a Staff Accountant, looking to fill a key role within the accounting team. Have had experience in managing all accounting operations including billing, A/R, A/P, GL entries, cost accounting, inventory accounting, and month end closings.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Quickbooks, 10-Key, Multi-Line Phone System, Windows, Customer Service, and Micro Soft Dynamics Great Plains
- Preparing monthly financial statements, reports, and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Preparing general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Answering any accounting and financial questions by researching, and interpreting data.
- Reviewing and updating the detailed schedule of fixed assets, accumulated depreciation, and prepaid expenses.
- Implementing accounting policies and procedures to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting and strong internal controls.
- Maintaining and reconcile all bank activity and prepare daily cash balance including recommended payments or advances on the credit line.
- Managing and overlooking the accounts payables process, ensuring accounts are reconciled and paid in a timely manner.
- Creating expense budgets for advertising analyze and explain monthly variances.
- Assisting HR with reviewing the accuracy of the biweekly payroll processing procedures as well as employee time reporting and calculating driver commissions.
- Administering of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and posting of journal entries in the general ledger.
Financial Analyst/Staff Accountant Lead V Resume
Summary : Motivated and experienced professional with 24+ years of wide experience as a Staff Accountant, seeking the opportunity to further progress my career in the field of accounting. Detail orientated with the ability to multi-task while maintaining positive client and team relationships Effective at communicating information to diverse audiences using exceptional written and oral communication skills Successful problem-solver and team collaboration with strong organizational and time management abilities.
Skills : Knowledge Of Windows 2010, Microsoft Word And Excel, Sage FAS Assets, Project Accounting, General Ledger, Management Experience, Reconciliation, Payroll, and Quick Books Pro.
- Processing accounts receivable and accounts payable for 107 rental units and 682,315 square feet of retail and commercial real estate.
- Compiling monthly financial statements on a cash and accrual basis which include general ledgers, balance sheets, income and expense statements, budget comparisons and general journals.
- Reconciling annual team, percent rent and other billable tenant shared expenses.
- Generating annual depreciation schedules per property that the company manages on the sage asset software.
- Customer relations with attorneys/homeowner's regarding the collection of past due accounts.
- Filing business property tax as well as processing property tax/insurance listings/payments.
- Computer software administrator/banking administrator for the Yardi systems accounting software, including monthly software updates, problem-solving, and technical problems.
- Importing data from our financial institutions to the live database for all properties managed (daily lockbox, bank statements, etc ).
- Assisting the company's controller in audits, projects, 1099's, contract review, day to day payable/receivable transactions, as well as any administrative duty needed.
Staff Accountant Resume
Headline : 5 years of experience as a Staff Accountant. Seeking a position in the accounting or finance field where my experience will be further developed and utilized while working towards attaining my CPA certification.
Skills : Accounting, Tax, Microsoft Excel, Financial Analysis, Budget Management, Client Relationship Management, Project Management, and Financial Statements.
- Posted client's various transactions and activity to the general ledger.
- Prepared cash and investment reconciliations and statutory financial statements monitored and recorded subscriptions and withdrawals.
- Allocated and distributed income and expenses to the general partners and limited partners.
- Ensured that all policies, controls, and procedures were complied with in the process of preparing the financials and compilations.
- Audited and tested journals, purchase orders, invoices, payroll, fixed assets, bad debts, statements, etc.
- Used excel (V-lookup), access, and internal database system to check for duplication of entries, eligibility, etc.
- Established technology-driven work processes to increase work efficiency.
- Prepared bank deposits and prepared reports for federal and state taxing authorities.