Enterprise Architect Resume
Objective : Senior IT professional with a broad background in both business and technology. Extensive enterprise level work as well as work in small and mid-sized organizations (corporate and government). Technical background includes extensive systems administration and integration; extensive directory services, identity and access management; development; operations; and architecture at the system, operational and enterprise levels.
Skills : Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Enterprise Architecture,.
- Utilized Troux to capture and define a comprehensive enterprise starting with the Business Infrastructure, Business Strategies, and Processes, Information Technology, and Systems.
- Developed Corporate baseline usage model utilizing Troux Architect to enable comprehensive enterprise capture.
- Provided analytical process modeling by capturing the Business Enterprise as it relates to the Aviation Functional Decomposition Diagram.
- Analyzed and evaluated customer's current business architecture to provide guidance and direction to proposed future Business and Knowledge models.
- Identified shortfalls and made recommendations to support the mediation of those shortfalls.
- Participated by attending and presenting at Troux user group meetings, Metis Infrastructure Change Board & Metamodel Technical Working Group.
- Designed and developed an Extend process model to support the Value Simulation team under the Network Centric Operations (NCO) Thrust.
Sr. Enterprise Architect Resume
Summary : Work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development
Skills : ROI, TCO, Outsourcing, IT Infrastructure, Information.
- Orchestrated 360-degree technical debt assessment based on business requirements for RTO/RPO, critical/non-critical systems and applications.
- Worked with nine IT industry service providers (Cloud, VARs, hosting) to complete cost analysis for top four options.
- Developed the business case and secured senior executive's approval for an all-inclusive Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Hybrid Cloud strategy ($500K per annum cost savings).
- Re-aligned the on-going ITaaS, IT Service Towers, and IT Services Catalog implementations with the ITIL framework.
- Introduced new/consolidated IT Service Towers.
- Proposed internal IT changes to better align IT Services Model with the Business.
- Contributed significantly to the structure of the new IT Outsourcing Contract (MSA, OSA, SA) based on the updated IT Service Towers.
- Worked closely with the new outsourcing company on the provider's tools selection, bridging WAN infrastructure design and its implementation.
Jr. Enterprise Architect Resume
Objective : Highly experienced engineering professional with an esteemed record of developing and supporting successful MBO projects and solutions incorporating a wide range of applications and technologies. Working knowledge of Cyber Security initiatives, oil and gas, ISR (Airborne and Space), UAV/NAS, GEOINT and SIGINT systems, segments, and program offices.
Skills : IBM Tivoli Monitoring, IBM Netcool OMNIbus.
- Provided executive level vision and strategic architectural direction towards business process, applications and solution delivery for campaign to care value chain.
- Recommended and influenced Enterprise footprint and transformation strategy in accordance with long-term interest of the company as well as explained the rationale to the Executive Leadership team.
- Managed and consulted to document business processes, developed process flows in alignment with value chain, identified gaps and drove simplification.
- Provided Architecture direction and functional solution for major Enterprise Business Process and Technology Transformation Program.
- Led the solution for assets such as Campaign Management, Order Management, Variable Compensation, Knowledge Management, Web Access Management etc.
- Led the development effort of architecture artefacts using UML, derived scorecard as per golden rules for applications and conducted reviews.
- Performed a cloud transformation assessment for harman international after performing a detailed analysis of current state it and put together a proposed roadmap to establish a hybrid cloud environment and migrate applications and data into microsoft azure environment.
Enterprise Architect I Resume
Objective : Dynamic, accomplished, and results-oriented technology executive with over 17 years of progressive experience. Comprehensive knowledge of enterprise systems including business, data, applications, & technology architectures. Ability to lead with a customer-centric focus on people. Strategic thinker with ability to move and act at operational and tactical levels when required.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Led a team of application, business architects and developers supporting development and implementation of large scale deployments.
- Introduced new solutions like enterprise caching, rules engine, enterprise service bus, orchestration server, ITCAM, etc.
- Architected the various systems to align in terms of reusability of various services.
- Led the AARB (Application Architect Review Board), where the architecture is reviewed for all key projects by the architects/stakeholders.
- Developed multi-year business, technology & product roadmap for various domains like Claims & Enrollment.
- Worked closely with project managers, Tech Leads, developers, business analysts for system delivery.
- Coordinated with architects and business experts across various domains to translate key strategic objectives into actionable and governable roadmaps & designs.
Enterprise Architect II Resume
Headline : Over twelve years experience with the majority of those years in support of Department of Defense (DoD) agencies such as the Marine Corps Combat Development and Integration (CD&I), Marine Corps Tactical Systems Support Activity (MCTSSA) and the Navy AEGIS Technical Division, as well as the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Skills : Analytics, Project Management, Business Analysis.
- Prepares full design bid build documents, working on design-build contractor teams, and providing all levels of construction services.
- Assists in identifying new opportunities and developing new business.
- Assists with strategic planning and preparing capture plans.
- Assists with project execution.
- Coordinates with subcontractor’s activities and review work products.
- Provides management support to field teams;
- Trains, mentors office staff.
- Achieves a high level of project technical and financial performance and ensure high-quality services and deliverables.
Enterprise Architect III Resume
Summary : Responsible for providing technical leadership to large size/complexity/order-value enterprise scale projects/solutions. You are expected have depth/breadth of knowledge of specified multiple technological areas, and architectural areas, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
Skills : Enterprise Architecture, Data Architecture, Application Architecture, Intigration Architecture.
- Enforced NGOSS Telecom Applications Map compliance.
- Created organizational IT roadmaps, support defining the strategic IT&T objectives.
- Designed network systems application architecture in a Service Oriented Architecture Environment.
- Build application architecture enterprise models, platform solutions based on NGOSS, eTOM, TAM SID and TNA.
- Developed of a non-functional requirements baseline and process for project enforcement.
- Provided strategy and architectural support to UMTS network deployment, support existing CDMA Projects, prepaid wireless solutions project teams and developing Mediation, Roaming , Fraud and OCS Strategy for future 4G deployment.
- Worked closely with a team from aws to put together a case study on the successful migration that was executed at dodge data and analytics.
Asst. Enterprise Architect Resume
Objective : Seasoned, responsible leader / self-starter / creative / technically adept / dependable and willing to go the extra mile, excellent communicator, able to lead diverse teams across multiple locations, proven business systems development experience,politically savvy, attentive to small details and big picture concerns, always in touch with current trends and leading edge technologies.
Skills : Casewise Modeling Tool, Corporate Modeler Foundations.
- Supervised daily development activities for large international team of developers Helped start development team in Hyderabad India Provided technical direction, architecture and leadership to the logistics and reverse logistic business (warranties).
- Provided technical direction, architecture and leadership to custom factory integration business CFI(custom corporate computerimages and labels).
- Served as enterprise architect involved in Dell's extensive high transactionSOA infrastructure.
- Designed and maintained this infrastructure.
- Responsible for the architecture of numerous solutions with various back ends.
- Responsible for all database architecture in ASL and CFI space.
- Designed and implemented many multi-threaded high transaction systems.
- Identified missing transactions and inventory that saved Dell over $30M in inventory every year.
- Led team through many technology migrations and upgrades.
Associate Enterprise Architect Resume
Headline : To obtain a position within an organization that will enable to utilize acquired technical and modeling knowledge, problem solving capabilities, as well as afford the opportunity to contribute to the success of a team and the attainment of organizational goals.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Provided Architecture Designs, Development team leadership, Hands on Development, Prototyping, Implementation support and both team and individual mentoring on new to charter Java open source technology stack.
- Authored Enterprise Service Architecture Document for Biller Isolation project, which introduced new Open Source Technology Stack, Development Artifacts and Development Tools and Processes.
- Implemented the 'Example' Service used as the starting point for creating additional Services.
- Performed Hibernate mapping of most of the Enterprise Data Model (140+ tables).
- Led the development team implementing the Core Solo Services and JUnit testing.
- Participated in detailed design sessions, code review, and mentoring developers.
- Authored Architecture Document for the Cable Modem Speed Test Enterprise Services.
- Prototyped Rest and SOAP calls to investigate CISCO Prime Home API.
- Implemented multi-threaded Service Implementation.
Lead Enterprise Architect Resume
Summary : Ethical leadership, influence change and build great talent while planning and executing assiduously. Leverage legacy systems while introducing new technology with diverse sector experience, teams collaborate with executives and management on making the right decisions that lead business into tomorrow.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Responsible for computer operations environment - operating systems, application systems, terminology, infrastructures, languages, libraries, tools, processes, and procedures
- Monitors and manages critical path processing for all systems in a multi-system environment
- Provides first-level problem diagnosis and resolution using solving procedures to resolve moderately complex problems; they recognize a wide variety of problem conditions and may recognize the customer-base impact and severity of those conditions
- Identifies the need for, document, and update department procedures with approval from the manager
- Provides technical support to customers, resolving moderately complex issues/inquiries regarding systems, applications, and data
- Analyzes first level problems as per the service agreements, resolving and routing as appropriate, supporting the Systems Management.
- Processes specific to their client requirements, performing I/O (tape and print) duties where appropriate.
Enterprise Architect Resume
Objective : Strategic IT Leader with 20+ years overall, 10+ years in direct customer facing role, with consistent delivery of year over year improvement in productivity, alignment, capability, compliance, and risk profile of IT portfolio. Proven track record of vision, excellence in execution, and delivering innovative & transformative business initiatives for process excellence. Recognized for depth in technology and imagination. Experienced in Healthcare, Transportation, Financial and Manufacturing sectors.
Skills : Program Management, Application Development, Strategic Planning, Project Management.
- Develops short and long range Enterprise Architecture (EA) strategies for three businesses.
- Develops a middleware strategy for BI & DWH.
- Influenced and led 30+ process improvement initiatives.
- Published architecture principles, policies, & standards aligned to strategy; Mentored Project Managers and improved over 100 projects by applying published principles and policies.
- Led Oracle DBA group; reduced support costs by $100K/year and improved service from 16x5 to 24x7; upgraded eight database instances across 3 businesses to a single supported version; transitioned support from vendor model to Center of Excellence (CoE) model.
- Saved $200K/year in labor cost to manage duplicate invoices.
- Revised the application architecture and information architecture to flag duplicates and enforce checks & balances.
- Saved $1MM/year and the improved customer experience in the Repair Process by leveraging Service Request capability in Siebel Call Center to automate and digitize external interfaces.