Flooring Specialist Resume
Summary : Motivated customer service specialist with over 20 years retail experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Sales professional adept at tracking and following up on hot leads, managing accounts and building long-term relationships with customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multi-Line Phone System, Customer Service , Payment Processing, Operations.
- Greeted customers in a timely fashion while quickly determining their needs.
- Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences.
- Wrote sales slips and sales contracts.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.
- Responded to customer questions and requests in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Contacted other store locations to determine merchandise availability.
- Engaged with customers in a sincere and friendly manner.
GED In Accounting
Jr. Flooring Specialist Resume
Objective : Looking for a part-time position, where can utilize and develop previous working experiences.
Skills : Excel, Flooring, Customer service.
- Ensured that the sales goals for store were met, following up on sales and installations, and trouble-shooting problems.
- Described use and operation of merchandise to customers.
- Received and processed cash and credit payments for in-store purchases.
- Placed special merchandise orders for customers.
- Shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
- Demonstrated that customers come first by serving them with a sense of urgency.
- Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers.
Flooring Specialist I Resume
Objective : Construction Contractor With 35 Years Of Experience. Proven abilities in coordinating small- and large-scale projects, and various field data collection methods.
Skills : Custom Marble, Tile, Roofing, Siding, Soffit & Fascia, Laminated Flooring, Carpet, Hardwoods, Painting, Drywall, Framing, Finish Carpentry.
- Inspected and cleaned surface in preparation for material.
- Measured area to determine amount of materials needed.
- Confered with architect to determine ideal material and layout.
- Corrected defects such as a sub-floor that is unleveled or contains rotted wood.
- Sweeped, scraped, sand, or chip dirt and irregularities from base surfaces, and fill cracks with putty, plaster, or cement grout to form smooth foundation.
- Ordered flooring materials.
- Negotiated prices and provide estimates on how long the job will take.
Flooring Specialist II Resume
Headline : One year of experience as a very hard working and reliable Medical Assistance working with elderly and students. Experience with Hospice Care.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Computer Typing Proficient.
- Determined customers needs for flooring or window treatments.
- Calculated flooring and other materials needed for flooring installs.
- Sold flooring and decor.
- Gave classes on how to install flooring.
- Kept up with trends and issues in flooring industry.
- Operated lift equipment.
- Put together invoices.
Flooring Specialist III Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic and well-organized Administrative Assistant with solid background in data entry, schedule management and event planning. Hard-working, multi-tasking. Executive Assistant with outstanding telephone, scheduling and documentation skills.
Skills : Inventory Management, Information Technology, Microsoft Windows.
- Built quotes for flooring sales Contacting customers, installers and vendors to build quotes and sales.
- Responsible for acquiring customers Responsible for contract signing on installations Work hand in hand with contractors Follow up with customers.
- Assisted in setup and preparation of a new Home Depot retail center in Minot.
- Assisted patrons to identify their project needs and to select appropriate products and tools to complete the project.
- Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Priced merchandise, stocked shelves and took inventory of supplies.
- Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
AS In Paralegal
Asst. Flooring Specialist Resume
Summary : Customer-focused Retail Sales, Associate Sales expert who identifies customer needs and delivers solutions to problems.
Skills : Leadership, Customer service.
- Provided excellent customer service, sales, answering phones, greeting customers, answering customer questions and showing products.
- Placed orders for customers taking measurements Cutting blinds and flooring product.
- Maintained cleanliness.
- Layed out flooring, cutting, installing, measuring, use of saw and cutters, and a variety of hand tools.
- Provided fast and friendly service by actively seeking out customers and attend to any needs and or questions they may have.
- Ensured all products in the department was in stock and the sales floor was safe for both customers and fellow employees.
- Provided exceptional customer service and builds lasting relationships.
Flooring Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : To work for a company that offers on the job training with advancement opportunities.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Leadership.
- Interacted with customers throughout the store to promote.
- Processed all required information for customers regarding flooring, appliances, and decor installations.
- Maintained quotes and customer request orders at the Special Services center.
- Responsible for faxing and emailing promotional information or floor diagrams to customers and vendors as needed.
- Communicated customer service issues with supervisors to accomplish a speedy solution.
- Achieved and maintained high sales goals exceeding my monthly requirements.
- Associated in the district for Specialty Sales and Installation requirements.
Asst. Flooring Specialist Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Flooring Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : Installation Of Steel Beams, Leadership.
- Helped customers get new flooring put in their homes, worked measurements, Technical knowledge of carpeting, wood flooring.
- Taught tile and grouting classes.
- In charged of the Blinds Department, ordering, stocking, cleaning and organizing stock, changing signage.
- Scanned outs, brought merchandise down from overhead, changed pricing stickers and signage.
- Made sure all departments were ready to open if not fixed problem.
- In charged of all departments and assigned tasks daily.
- Made sure all tasks were done daily and finished left over work.
Bachelors Of Fine Arts
Associate Flooring Specialist Resume
Objective : Secure a career using the skills, education, and personal experience obtained in the workplace and in the Army. Experience in Flooring Specialist.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer, Final Cut Pro, Multi-Tasker, Marketing, Leadership.
- Recommended flooring material and installation solutions, source products, and maintenance procedures.
- Conducted in-store product knowledge and training classes for store employees and customers.
- Responsible for various job functionssuch as labor and material cost estimates, flooring layout, cutting material to size using multiple types.
- Left company on good terms shortly after college graduation.
- Provided fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provided assistance Share product knowledge with customers.
- Served as the store expert in the Flooring department by providing detailed product information to customers and peers.
- Floored sales Prospecting new customers by setting up systems to contact property managers and real estate agents.
Flooring Specialist Resume
Summary : Obtain a position with advancement opportunities which would allow to provide exceptional service for customers and clients, and to creatively use skills with a goal of successfully increasing sales and customer accounts.
Skills : Face To Face Customer Service, Retail Sales. Management , Inventory Management.
- Maintaining department standards to include inventory recovering and stock levels.
- Pulling orders for customers, loading orders and using power equipment certifications to advantage.
- Exceeding sales expectations in position since hire increasing sales for the company.
- Raising department standards and increased customers and return customers.
- Providing solutions to any kind of customer issues that arised in efficient manner.
- Establishing and implementing policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for their department.
- Estimating consumer demand and determining the types and amounts og goods to be sold.
BFA In Interior Design