Flooring Specialist Resume
Summary : Motivated customer service specialist with over 20 years retail experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Sales professional adept at tracking and following up on hot leads, managing accounts and building long-term relationships with customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Multi-Line Phone System, Customer Service , Payment Processing, Operations.
- Greeted customers in a timely fashion while quickly determining their needs.
- Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences.
- Wrote sales slips and sales contracts.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.
- Responded to customer questions and requests in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Contacted other store locations to determine merchandise availability.
- Engaged with customers in a sincere and friendly manner.
GED In Accounting
Jr. Flooring Specialist Resume
Objective : Looking for a part-time position, where can utilize and develop previous working experiences. Flooring Specialist is responsible for the design and installation of carpet, hardwood flooring, and vinyl flooring. They also work in conjunction with management to ensure the quality of the products, installations, and the overall product experience.
Skills : Excel, Flooring, Customer service.
- Ensured that the sales goals for store were met, following up on sales and installations, and trouble-shooting problems.
- Described use and operation of merchandise to customers.
- Received and processed cash and credit payments for in-store purchases.
- Placed special merchandise orders for customers.
- Shared product knowledge with customers while making personal recommendations.
- Demonstrated that customers come first by serving them with a sense of urgency.
- Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers.
Flooring Specialist I Resume
Objective : Construction Contractor With 35 Years Of Experience. Proven abilities in coordinating small- and large-scale projects, and various field data collection methods.
Skills : Custom Marble, Tile, Roofing, Siding, Soffit & Fascia, Laminated Flooring, Carpet, Hardwoods, Painting, Drywall, Framing, Finish Carpentry.
- Inspected and cleaned surface in preparation for material.
- Measured area to determine amount of materials needed.
- Confered with architect to determine ideal material and layout.
- Corrected defects such as a sub-floor that is unleveled or contains rotted wood.
- Sweeped, scraped, sand, or chip dirt and irregularities from base surfaces, and fill cracks with putty, plaster, or cement grout to form smooth foundation.
- Ordered flooring materials.
- Negotiated prices and provide estimates on how long the job will take.
Flooring Specialist II Resume
Headline : One year of experience as a very hard working and reliable Medical Assistance working with elderly and students. Experience with Hospice Care.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Computer Typing Proficient.
- Determined customers needs for flooring or window treatments.
- Calculated flooring and other materials needed for flooring installs.
- Sold flooring and decor.
- Gave classes on how to install flooring.
- Kept up with trends and issues in flooring industry.
- Operated lift equipment.
- Put together invoices.
Flooring Specialist III Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic and well-organized Administrative Assistant with solid background in data entry, schedule management and event planning. Hard-working, multi-tasking. Executive Assistant with outstanding telephone, scheduling and documentation skills.
Skills : Inventory Management, Information Technology, Microsoft Windows.
- Built quotes for flooring sales Contacting customers, installers and vendors to build quotes and sales.
- Responsible for acquiring customers Responsible for contract signing on installations Work hand in hand with contractors Follow up with customers.
- Assisted in setup and preparation of a new Home Depot retail center in Minot.
- Assisted patrons to identify their project needs and to select appropriate products and tools to complete the project.
- Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Priced merchandise, stocked shelves and took inventory of supplies.
- Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
AS In Paralegal
Asst. Flooring Specialist Resume
Summary : Customer-focused Retail Sales, Associate Sales expert who identifies customer needs and delivers solutions to problems.
Skills : Leadership, Customer service.
- Provided excellent customer service, sales, answering phones, greeting customers, answering customer questions and showing products.
- Placed orders for customers taking measurements Cutting blinds and flooring product.
- Maintained cleanliness.
- Layed out flooring, cutting, installing, measuring, use of saw and cutters, and a variety of hand tools.
- Provided fast and friendly service by actively seeking out customers and attend to any needs and or questions they may have.
- Ensured all products in the department was in stock and the sales floor was safe for both customers and fellow employees.
- Provided exceptional customer service and builds lasting relationships.
Flooring Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : To work for a company that offers on the job training with advancement opportunities. Design appropriate materials for each room in order to minimize space required for installation; minimize risk of damage by using subfloor material on hard floor surfaces.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Leadership.
- Interacted with customers throughout the store to promote.
- Processed all required information for customers regarding flooring, appliances, and decor installations.
- Maintained quotes and customer request orders at the Special Services center.
- Responsible for faxing and emailing promotional information or floor diagrams to customers and vendors as needed.
- Communicated customer service issues with supervisors to accomplish a speedy solution.
- Achieved and maintained high sales goals exceeding my monthly requirements.
- Associated in the district for Specialty Sales and Installation requirements.
Asst. Flooring Specialist Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Flooring Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : Installation Of Steel Beams, Leadership.
- Helped customers get new flooring put in their homes, worked measurements, Technical knowledge of carpeting, wood flooring.
- Taught tile and grouting classes.
- In charged of the Blinds Department, ordering, stocking, cleaning and organizing stock, changing signage.
- Scanned outs, brought merchandise down from overhead, changed pricing stickers and signage.
- Made sure all departments were ready to open if not fixed problem.
- In charged of all departments and assigned tasks daily.
- Made sure all tasks were done daily and finished left over work.
Bachelors Of Fine Arts
Associate Flooring Specialist Resume
Objective : Secure a career using the skills, education, and personal experience obtained in the workplace and in the Army. Experience in Flooring Specialist.
Skills : Customer Service, Computer, Final Cut Pro, Multi-Tasker, Marketing, Leadership.
- Recommended flooring material and installation solutions, source products, and maintenance procedures.
- Conducted in-store product knowledge and training classes for store employees and customers.
- Responsible for various job functionssuch as labor and material cost estimates, flooring layout, cutting material to size using multiple types.
- Left company on good terms shortly after college graduation.
- Provided fast, friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provided assistance Share product knowledge with customers.
- Served as the store expert in the Flooring department by providing detailed product information to customers and peers.
- Floored sales Prospecting new customers by setting up systems to contact property managers and real estate agents.
Flooring Specialist Resume
Summary : Obtain a position with advancement opportunities which would allow to provide exceptional service for customers and clients, and to creatively use skills with a goal of successfully increasing sales and customer accounts.
Skills : Face To Face Customer Service, Retail Sales. Management , Inventory Management.
- Maintaining department standards to include inventory recovering and stock levels.
- Pulling orders for customers, loading orders and using power equipment certifications to advantage.
- Exceeding sales expectations in position since hire increasing sales for the company.
- Raising department standards and increased customers and return customers.
- Providing solutions to any kind of customer issues that arised in efficient manner.
- Establishing and implementing policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for their department.
- Estimating consumer demand and determining the types and amounts og goods to be sold.
BFA In Interior Design