Contracts Administrator Resume
Objective : High-energy, assertive team player with a keen ability to engage and motivate others while achieving strategic goals. Analytical, detailed communicator desiring a career in Contracts Administration.
Skills : Legal Research, Blogging, Web Design, Policy Development, Messaging, Social Media Marketing, LexisNexis, Westlaw, Writing, Public Speaking, Microsoft.
- Responsible for preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and overseeing contracts and subcontracts that involve the acquisition of services, purchase, and sale of goods such as medical equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, and financial reporting requirements and program deliverables.
- Disseminate prompt notice of changes to contract terms and conditions, evaluate changes in contract scope, price, and schedule. Negotiate, if necessary, adjustments to the contract.
- Analyze and mitigate risk by maintaining an audit file for each contract which includes associate contractor agreements, original contract, correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, and payment schedules.
- Review and monitor program activity and financial objectives; analyze variances, and initiate corrective actions.
- Support program operations and provide recommendations to strategic plans, proposal, and program reviews; prepare and complete action plans;
- Perform internal audits and invoice validation, evaluate program challenges and implement problem-solving techniques, communicate opportunities for process improvements and standardization.
Master Of Divinity
Associate Contracts Administrator Resume
Summary : Dedicated and motivated information technology technician with over 15+ years of experience and accomplishments looking to leverage a career in the manufacturing, administration, and information technology industries at a company that promotes growth and continuous education for individuals to expand their potential and assist in company's goals and growth.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Aegis, CircuitCam, CheckPoint, MES, Altiris, Sharepoint, JobBss.
- Creating first article inspection packages to present to Verify source inspectors that contain quoting, bids, purchase order information, mechanical drawings, BOMs, certificate of compliance, and all other needed tracking of product build.
- Coordinating with planners, quality manager, customers, and expeditors to insure on time deliver and other deadlines that may arise.
- Assisting management with researching prior quotes, purchase orders, tech helps, and customer inquiries for a fast and accurate turnover Inputting data entry for log keeping of documentation (i.e., purchase orders, quotes, bids) Validating all paperwork necessary is traceable back to lot numbers, part numbers, and expiration dates for presentation and history purposes.
- Coordinating with management on how to stream line processes for a quick and precise workflow.
- Assisting customer's buyer/planner departments with inquiries of delivery times, product verifications, and product status.
- Retrieving engineer drawings and part lists for internal and external customers, while placing them on to servers for future accessibility.
- Assisting management with audits following the AS9100 standards and customer specifications.
Asst. Contracts Administrator Resume
Objective : Principled and solutions focused Contracts Administrator with ten years of experience providing complex contract administration services in management consulting and insurance services. Value-added experience in corporate legal compliance, human resources management and adult education provides impetus to negotiate and manage contracts as a user-friendly business and risk management tool. Strongly value fiscal responsibility, client service excellence, innovation and technology.
Skills : SAP, Oracle- R12, SharePoint, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Contracts Administrator at management consulting firm providing engineering, construction management and project management services on transportation, water and energy and facilities projects.
- Responsible for "cradle-to-grave" administration of $40 million in construction management and project management prime and subconsultant contracts.
- Drafted, reviewed and administered standard and non-standard marketing agreements, non-disclosure agreements, professional services agreements, project agreements and subconsultant agreements.
- Assured corporate adherence to contract duties and requirements related to performance, insurance, documentation, audit compliance and special terms and conditions.
- Assisted in the hiring and management of qualified professionals per contract requirements.
- Conducted Department of Justice background reviews and coordinated OSHA Safety Training and mentoring program for staff.
- Interfaced with prime contractors and subconsultants on contract interpretation, administration and compliance issues.
- Implemented contractually required procedures related to public and SBE/DBE outreach and compliance monitoring.
Sr. Contracts Administrator Resume
Summary : Seeking position within an organization that can fully utilize my skills to achieve their business needs and objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Monitored contract performance and administered contracts and subcontracts to our Intelligence customers, ensuring mission requirements and compliance.
- Investigated subcontractor and employee complaints related to each program, provided resolution and established guidelines and procedures to prevent future reoccurrence.
- Analyzed significant, and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies and business unit procedure.
- Assists in identification, development and implementation of new contract policy and processes.
- Analyzed HUMINT information and cyber forensic intelligence data.
- Negotiated procurements and effectively communicated both orally and in writing contractual matters and mission requirements with ACO, field and other officials.
- Issued modifications to current contracts and responded to contractual changes.
- Provided expertise in identifying potential contractual problems or conflicts and analyzing impact and ramifications to mission.
Jr. Contracts Administrator Resume
Summary : Contracts experience relating to equipment, technical services, ADP hardware and software and various other items in full life cycle contract management.
Skills : Contract Negotiation, SMART Analysis, Microsoft Office, Suite Written/Verbal Communication, File Management, Research Development, SOWS Statistical Analysis.
- Handled main subcontracts administration for Express Programmatic and Technical Domains.
- Analyzed contract requirements, special provisions, terms, and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and Sigmatech policies.
- Prepared and administered routine correspondence, negotiation memoranda, and contract documentation to provide timely and coordinated submittal.
- Negotiated teaming agreements and prepared modifications that incorporated flow downs within Government subcontracts.
- Organized and processed correspondence with teammates, managed GSA schedules during Open Season and provided assistance with proposal preparation.
- Submitted weekly status reports and other required subcontract documents and prepared subcontract modifications and proposals for management review.
- Monitored and addressed the living conditions of an assigned elderly client.
- Controlled living expenses and determine general welfare needs are being met for the assigned elderly client.
Contracts Administrator I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where my abilities and qualifications can be fully applied to the mutual benefits of myself and the employer, and promote continuous personal and career growth.
Skills : Grant Writing.
- Servicing and retention of accounts less than $10K, renewing contracts upon expiration and providing other support as required.
- Creating and maintaining accurate small customer accounts in e3 at all times, acting as the primary database administrator for all contract updates (adds, deletes, locations, custodians, equipment transfers, special instructions, customer notes, custom billings, etc.) Initiate the bid process at the time of contract renewal, obtaining pricing and providing proposals to small accounts.
- Provide quotes for non-contract customers, creating new accounts and pricing their units when received at SE Labs.
- Generate e3 reports at the customer's request.
- Attend and participate in department meetings, voicing hot issues that require management support & escalation.
- Provide backup support for Senior Contracts Administrator, providing line item pricing for proposals as needed.
- Assist Operations team with data template creation based on specific data requirements outlined on customer provided equipment forms.
Associate Of Arts
Contracts Administrator II Resume
Objective : Versatile professional at home in analytical environments or broad messaging and advocating. Well rounded employee capable of enhancing operational efficiency and providing insightful, quick, and fresh perspectives to bolster returns on investment for employers. Provides value through knowledgeable research methods, concise communication, and application of process improvement techniques.
Skills : Microsoft Suite, Aegis, CircuitCam, CheckPoint, MES, Altiris, Sharepoint, JobBss.
- Drafted, negotiated, and finalized all OEM corporate contracts including Supply Agreements, Quality Agreements, Vendor Agreements, Purchase Order Contracts, Statement of Work Agreements and Confidentiality Agreements.
- Prepared contractual provisions and administered contract proposals in accordance with corporate guidelines and legal counsel's approved terms.
- Worked directly with internal steakholders, provided guidance and recommendation on contractual provisions, including renewals and termination of contracts.
- Actively managed open contract negotiations and effectively communicated contract performance to organization.
- Ensured contractual and company compliance with applicable laws, regulations and provisions.
- Acted as the communication liason between internal departments, external customers and legal.
- Worked with external parties to identify alternate contractual provisions to effectively negotiate terms of agreements.
- Worked with internal groups to implement structures resulting from new agreements.
Contracts Administrator III Resume
Summary : 5+ years Contracts Administration Consultant for energy and retail industries, considered an expert in subcontracts, negotiating tactics & pricing processes such as Statement of Work (SOW) & Purchase Order (PO), Project Scope Statement, work Breakdown Statements and Stakeholder Requirements.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Contract Adminstrator, Project Management, Vendor Management, Customer Relations.
- Teamed with project managers and suppliers to design and execute cradle-to-grave contracts.
- Negotiated up-front discounts with suppliers in partnership with a legal team, including terms and conditions.
- Held direct accountability for 1 core mine site contracts, including contract administration, project scope and progress, and site representative relationships.
- Created priorities and planned/managed projects and workflows to align with overall strategic plans, maximize productivity, and achieve critical deadlines.
- Collaborated with project managers to allocate resources, focusing on achieving synergy across all mine sites.
- Key Achievements: Effectively coordinated contracts for Cortez and Turquoise Ridge, reducing a number of on-site contractors and delivering cost savings.
- Partnered with IT to design and develop a user-friendly contract-tracking tool that included all essential information to support contracts team.
Subcontracts Administrator Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Contracts Administrator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Outlook, Syspro Accounting, Microsoft Office, Typing, Travel Arrangements, Scheduiling.
- Wrote IT Division contracts, interagency agreements and MOUs ensuring contracts met both state and federal compliance.
- Administered IT contracts with budgets in excess of $100M.
- Wrote sections of RFP for Colorado Benefit Management System; reviewed proposals for MMIS Proposal.
- Developed budget schedules and program narratives to substantiate division resource requirements submitted to the Governor's office, the Joint Budget Committee and the State Legislature.
- Prepared reports and developed spreadsheets detailing contract expenditures and cost forecasts.
- Implemented policies and procedures for the IT Division regarding budget management procedures; year- end closing; contract management as well as auditing procedures.
- Monitored expenditures to ensure projects/budgets met established targets.
- Supervised vendor, technical, and contract employees involved in the transition of State-wide Medicaid Management Information System and Colorado Benefits Management System.
MBA In Financing
Contracts Administrator/Officer Resume
Objective : Solutions-driven individual with a 20-year track record of commended performance in various industries - from inventory management and bookkeeping to marketing, training, and event planning. Proven success at exceeding both corporate, staff, and customer expectations.
Skills : Customer Service, Contract Management, Excel, Project Management, Order Processing, Purchasing, Estimating.
- Created Sales Orders upon review of Customer Orders and communicated acknowledgments.
- Provided detailed status reports at agreed intervals to customers working with internal partners in Production, Purchasing, and Shipping using various database and spreadsheet reports to provide accurate status and ECD.
- Downloaded Boeing BOOTS and participated in weekly conference meetings as needed.
- Updated the Boeing First Lot Tracking report.
- Responded to customer concerns and provided resolution on discrepancies related to Shipping, Customer Rejects/RMA Requests, and Invoicing issues.
- Processed customer Expedite and AOG requests, negotiating and formalizing agreements.
- Assisted in the management of the Change Review Board.
Certificate In Manufacturing
Contracts Administrator/Manager Resume
Headline : Dedicated and motivated information technology technician with over 15+ years of experience and accomplishments looking to leverage a career in the manufacturing, administration, and information technology industries at a company that promotes growth and continuous education for individuals to expand their potential and assist in company's goals and growth.
Skills : Microsoft, Microsoft, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Review modifications, extensions, and contract closeout documents.
- Monitor vendor performance and make recommendations for improvement when appropriate.
- Prepare and distribute reports and statistical data to facilitate planning and maintenance of accurate contract records and files.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations on sourcing strategies, practices, and procedures.
- Administer large, long term contracts including, but not limited to cell phone, pager, copier, communication and technology contracts.
- Participate in and provide support for initiatives such as supplier enablement, contract management, project management, problem resolution, and customer support.
- Directed, provide assistance in procurement for high-value and/or high-risk projects and other areas as directed.
- Monitor the interfaces between the customer and various subcontractors, which may affect the administration of the contract.
Contracts Administrator Resume
Headline : Dedicated administrative and human resources professional with many years of experience and proven history of providing outstanding administrative support, coordinating and overseeing company-wide HR functions, and successfully leading projects to completion; natural leader with experience training and supervising employees; analytical thinker who excels at analyzing situations and implementing process improvements to solve problems and boost efficiency; computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office, HRIS, PeopleSoft, SAP, and SharePoint applications.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Provide cradle-to-grave contracts and subcontracts administration.
- Review solicitations and prepare routine responses for proposals, bids, and contract modifications.
- Analyze contract and subcontract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies and business unit procedure, and negotiate and/or draft additional terms and conditions as appropriate to mitigate company exposure and risk.
- Communicate contract policies and practices to internal business teams, to include members of senior-level management, by formal and informal presentation.
- Prepare and administer routine correspondence, negotiation memoranda, and contract documentation to ensure timely and coordinated submittal.
- Prepare, organize and maintain contract records and files documenting contract performance and compliance.
- Conduct research to support contract audit and/or facilitate business unit contracting trends.