Cook Assistant Resume
Objective : To find an entry-level job and work towards a career. Assistants Cook provide support to chefs and have duties such as maintaining supplies, handling leftovers, preparing food, testing new recipes.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Cooked assistant in a nursing facility had many responsibilities.
- Followed the sanitizing procedure by washing hands for a thirty-second time period.
- Prepped the dishwashing room and begin cleaning the dishes the cooks had used in preparing breakfast.
- Completed would wash hands and begin in helping set up the breakfast line.
- All protein shakes were prepared and had the names of the residents on the lids to the glass.
- Dish window for the housekeepers to bring me the dirty dishes.
- Demonstrated how to provide amazing customer service skill.
Diploma In Basic
Cook Assistant II Resume
Headline : Highly experienced individual who wishes to continue working in kitchens that provide food for children in the school settings. Motivated to serve school children with nutritious, healthy meals to help them achieve success.
Skills : Inventories, Time management, Money handling.
- Washed, peel, and cut various foods, such as fruits and vegetables, to prepare for cooking or serving.
- Stored food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
- Cooked foodstuffs according to menus, special dietary or nutritional restrictions, or numbers of portions to be served.
- Assisted cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed, and provide cooks with needed items.
- Portioned and wrapped the food, or place it directly on plates for service to patrons.
- Cleaned and sanitized work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware.
- Loaded dishes, glasses, and tableware into dishwashing machines.
Cook Assistant I Resume
Objective : Cleans food preparation areas as determined by law and company policy.
Prepares foods to the specifications of the client. Prepares food before the arrival of guests. Makes adjustments to food items to accommodate guests.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Worked in the Hospital as a cook assistant and took trays to patient rooms.
- Prepared large quantities of food for a hospital.
- Cooked various foods in large quantities.
- Cleaned kitchen equipment and appliances.
- Inspected work areas to ensure compliance with federal regulations regarding cleanliness.
- Portioned out food for serving, Provided food service to children.
- Provided food service to the elderly, Cooked foods according to menus.
Cook Assistant/Technician Resume
Headline : Customer Service Representative with experience in Baking, Catering, and Retail, along with supervising and training baking staff. With my background in the Food Service industry.
Skills : Communications, Technical Skills.
- Assisted with the baker lead.
- Helped with preparing breakfast pastries and lunch and dinner desserts.
- Prepared other desserts and fillings from scratch.
- Cleaned or sterilize dishes, kitchen utensils, equipment, or facilities.
- Examined trays to ensure that they contain the required items.
- Placed food servings on plates or trays according to orders or instructions.
- Managed other employees in the kitchen.
Cook Assistant/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a Kitchen Worker where can utilize and expand culinary skills. Duties include preparation of food, serving of meals, general kitchen and cleaning duties as directed.
Skills : Food Sanitation, Customer Service.
- Assisted kitchen workers engaged in preparing foods for Head Start children and staff.
- Washed, peeled, cuts, and seeds vegetables and fruits.
- Cleaned, cuts, and grinds meats, poultry, and seafood.
- Weighted and measures designated ingredients.
- Carried pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from work stations, stove, and refrigerator.
- Stored foods in designated areas.
- Ensured appropriate containers are used and that corrected storage temperature is maintained.
Criminal Justice Technology
Cook Assistant I Resume
Objective : To specialized in food handling and to travel along abroad. Supporting the Cook and her team in the day to day running of the kitchen in compliance with relevant Health & Safety and Food Hygiene requirements.
Skills : Sanitation, Receiving and storage of foods.
- Duties And Responsibilities Responsible in special orders like a kid's meal.
- Responsible in preparation for vegetable food.
- Set up the line 30 mins before the serving time.
- Followed the Gold Anchor standard and always in compliance.
- Consistent on rating Be a good team player and make sure to communicate well both with colleagues.
- Ensure not to leave the working area without being check by the sous chef.
- Achieved all set goal in a timely manner and satisfy the requirement of the job.
Associate Cook Assistant Resume
Objective : To obtain a long-term position, at an institution where my dedication and public speaking skills can be utilized to make a significant and valuable contribution to an employer.
Skills : Phlebotomy, Urine Analysis, Vitals, Cash Handling.
- Responsible for preparing the salad bar, and making any special drink orders for the tenants.
- Served the food to the tenants, and make sure that everything is to their liking.
- All the tenants have left, the assistant will then bus tables, and do any dishes.
- Cleaned the kitchen floors, as well as any visible filth in the kitchen.
- Finally, the cook assistant would then close down the kitchen for the night.
- Helped to make the tenant's day at least a little bit better.
- Experienced with me a good one, Just as long as they were happy.
Lead Cook Assistant Resume
Summary : To specialized in food handling and to travel along abroad. Senior Chef, formally called Chef de Partie, is assigned one particular menu specialty in which he or she excels.
Skills : Cashier, Food Service, Management, Data Entry.
- Provided courteous friendly and efficient customer service.
- Assisted with food preparation and presentation.
- Managed all aspects of food production.
- Maintained cleanliness of food service areas and equipment.
- Managed all aspects of the concession stand at water park, including taking orders.
- Restocked food items and supplies, run the cash register and clean up.
- Dishroom which included wash dishes, run dishwasher, food disposal, empty trash and assist in the drink beverage area.
Asst. Cook Assistant Resume
Headline : Obtain a full-time position that utilizes communication skills, and management qualities. Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food. Wash and peel fresh fruits and vegetables.
Skills : Customer Service, Communication, Business.
- Prepped food to be cooked & assist in daily cooking of food.
- Served infants, toddlers, & pre-k children.
- Sanitized kitchen, dishes, dispose of trash.
- Store food in proper areas, Keep inventory for food supplies.
- Monitored temperatures of cooked & raw foods.
- Stayed upon children's allergies. Skills Used customer service and cooking skills.
- Cooked for elderly people with Alzheimer along with those who just lived at the assisted living place.
Cook Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position, which will allow utilization, future development of abilities, training, and experience to benefit the company and others, as well as provide the potential for upward mobility within.
Skills : Computer Applications Class, Child Care.
- Assisted customer with placing their food order.
- Experienced customer service and making sure customers' needs are met.
- Prepared and cooking food to order and following cleaning procedures.
- Helped place trucks order to keep items stocked.
- Filled out paperwork to make sure all food regulations are met.
- Assisted with the end of the month inventory counting and paperwork.
- Responsible for all for prep to line cooking.
- Worked on fryers, flat tops, grill, and ovens, Also did all cleaning of kitchen equipment.