Business Office Coordinator Resume
Headline : Seeking a position in the Medical field where I can utilize my skills to provide excellent, knowledgeable patient care, and to serve the organization with dedication. Excellent people skills, quick learner, critical thinker, follow directions, and I believe in accomplishing goals and completing responsibilities.
Skills : Customer needs assessment, Accounting, Life cycle management, Customer Care, Utilization of on-line lease tools, Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Collect co-pays/deductibles prior to the patient being seen by the physician per established policies and procedures and any outstanding balances.
- Distribute incoming mail accordingly, maintain all paperwork, remind physicians of scheduled meetings, surgery, etc.
- Work closely with medical staff to assure smooth patient flow and cut down on waiting time and update them on patients who did not keep their appointment for follow up Charge Entry Charge and claim to edit billing follow-ups Collection of outstanding balances and, as needed, arranging budget plan agreements for patients.
- Collaborated with an assigned provider, office manager, and other clinical and non-clinical office staff, in an effort to resolve denials or to respond to inquiries.
- Identify opportunities for additional charge editing or educational needs associated with activities for physician coding, front desk, charge entry, billing follow up payment posting and customer service.
- Accountable for ensuring timely adjudication of insurance and third-party claims aged 0-60 days, while providing excellent customer service.
- Manage physician travel arrangements and schedule Provide support for office meetings and seminars Maintains office filing system Prepare all office reports for billing and finances.
Central Business Office Coordinator Resume
Objective : Detail oriented and results driven professional who uses a solution-selling approach to build rapport with customers to overcome objections and resolve concerns or complaints. Possess a strong willingness to learn, retain information, and to transcend job description to quickly be promoted or called on for assistance at a variety of communities within my company. Possess deep knowledge of account management, collection procedures, marketing strategies, contracts, application processing, legal process, budget/variance, month end accounting procedures and customer service.
Skills : Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Kronos, ADP, Accounts Payable, Recruiting, Invoicing, Billing, Auditing.
- Establish ongoing procedures to collect and review information needed to assist in billing and accounting support services to meet business performance results, deadlines and reporting Follow the monthly accounting calendar to ensure all financial data expectations and deadlines are met.
- Process bi-weekly payroll, respond to payroll developments, trends, regulations and business controls.
- Maintain team member personnel information, including payroll processing, updating personnel files and binders as well as training records.
- Champion team member on-boarding and welcome orientation process Maintain training records and ongoing data entry into training system Partner with the Executive Director and other team leaders to form teams, encouraging strong team member engagement, morale and spirit.
- Clearly and professionally communicate and convey information and ideas that engages the audience.
- Follow Sunrise programs and policies for overall quality care in support of our Foundational Beliefs.
- Complete training and independent study programs designed for the BOC position according to curriculum guidelines.
- Complete state-required training per regulations.
Sr. Business Office Coordinator Resume
Objective : Worked with developmentally disabled adults, the senior population, and their families. Enjoy working close with my residents and their families.
Skills : Organized, Hard Working, Great Customer Service Skills, Goal Oriented, Great Problem Solver, Worked As An Assistant Manager, Manage, Experience In HR, Accounts Receivable,accounts Payable, Payroll, Scheduling, Bring A Variety Of Experience, Work Well In A Group Or Alone.
- Performs administrative support for the community, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and human resources related duties.Processes pre-billing, Tracks all community accounting changes and documentation, including move-ins, move-outs, credits, proposed rate adjustments.
- Assists new associates with the completion of required documentation, including new hire and benefits paperwork.
- Makes sure all required forms are completed and submitted to Human Resources on a timely basis.
- Facilitates new hire orientation and provides company information to new associates.
- Assists the Executive Director with the completion of documents, correspondence, and special projects as needed.
- Completes all corrections and communicates with the Payroll department regarding appropriate changes.Organizes and maintains personnel, resident, marketing, and other files as needed.Prepares correspondence and other forms/documents needed for daily operations.
- Responds to resident requests and assists in the coordination of services for residents, families, and guests.
Bachelor's Of Science
Jr. Business Office Coordinator Resume
Summary : Strong analytical and organizational skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Extremely detail oriented and able to multi task efficiently. Professional attitude and strong work ethic.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Data Entry, Microsoft Outlook,.
- Appropriately researches policies and procedures for applicability and consistency and for compliance with rules, regulations, guidelines, standards or related policies and procedures.
- Obtain precertification and referrals, perform insurance verification, and establish patient payment plans, appeals, billing and collecting using Medic, Healthmatics CPT and ICD9 codes.
- Process medical billing and coding for the entire medical staff.
- Maintain patient accounts and billing records, while maintaining HIPPA compliance Correct and resubmit claims as necessary.
- Determines appropriate corrective action to take when confronted with accounts receivable discrepancies; takes initiative to assure that corrective action is completed.
- Reviews complex accounts receivable billing documentation and other information to arrive at logical and accurate accounts receivable billing statements.
- Participate in quarterly audit Conferring with Patients and Doctors to gather additional information when necessary.
Business Office Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Business Office Coordinator is responsible for working with the Business Office and their management team to create and maintain a positive business relationship. This includes dealing with internal and external clients, vendors and partners, as well as managing all aspects of the business office operation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communications/Organization.
- Administer compensation: benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit: interview and select applicants.
- Allocate human resources: ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Perform difficult staffing duties: including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters: such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Worker Comp OSHA LOG: administer job duties and mange employees on light duty; coordinate doctor's appointments out therapy appointments.
Business Office Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Searching for professional growth as a coder in a challenging healthcare environment where I can utilize my knowledge, experience, and creativity to benefit the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite.
- Scheduled appointments, registered patients, answered telephone calls, forwarded messages to physicians and nurses electronically.
- Made patients aware of and collected their financial liability.
- Reviewed and entered physician clinic/hospital charges, procedures and diagnosis codes.
- Assisted in Missionary trips by interpreting for physicians, checking blood pressure and sugars.
- Presented PowerPoint presentation on customer service.
- Assure demographic information is correct prior to entering data into the system.
- Verify patient insurance and load insurance carrier and information accordingly.
Associate Of Applied Science
Facility Business Office Coordinator Resume
Objective : Over 11 years' experience as an Office Manager, focusing on excellent customer service, budget forecasting, accounts receivable, accounts payables and revenue assurance. Qualified with key skills as follows Strong operational knowledge of MS Office Suite, office computer hardware and equipment.
Skills : Administrative Assistant/Senior Secretary with ten.
- Maintained accurate and up to date personnel files and assisted with on boarding and orientation of new employees.
- Maintained accurate and up to date clinical records in accordance with regulations of Medicare and policy manual.
- Accurately entered data and transmitted Medicare, Medicaid, private payer and patient claims to the corporate office according to payer requirements and organization policy.
- Assisted in the preparation of the monthly billing calendar and accounts payable report.
- Conducted monthly billing audits and alerted appropriate management team member regarding late or missing documents required for billing.
- Established and maintained positive working relationships with colleagues, patients, payers and other customers.
- Tracked admission, discharge, certification and re-certification dates on all patients.
B.Sc. In Theology
Business Office Coordinator III Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging position that will utilize my skills and experiences. Desire an environment that requires a great deal of multi-tasking, consistent workflow and management responsibilities. Aspire to work with a company that values professionalism and integrity in its employees along with a strong emphasis on team values.
Skills : Office Administration, Excel, Word Processing, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Microsoft outlook, Data Entry.
- Prepare and record all invoices for the community.
- Work with department managers regarding their receipts and invoices, prepare batch headers, and following up, as necessary, with the A/P department and vendors.
- Process pre-billing statements forwarded from the corporate office.
- Collections - Follow up on all delinquent accounts.
- Track all community accounting changes and appropriate documentation, including move-ins, move-outs, and credits, proposed rate adjustments, and other related changes or corrections.
- Assist new associates with the completion of required documentation, including new hire and benefits paperwork.
- Make sure all required forms are completed and submitted to Human Resources on a timely basis.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and provide company information to new associates.
Lead Business Office Coordinator Resume
Objective : Certified Assisted Living Administrator, with a Masters in Healthcare Administration; offering extensive administrative and analytical experience, combined with an exceptional customer service background. Supports the implementation of best practices and an all hands on deck work ethic to promote an environment of satisfied employees and improved resident/patient outcomes. Able to deal with difficulties with professionalism and perform work under pressure and achieve goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Building personal relationships.
- Manages the business office and works closely with the executive director and various department heads.
- Processes biweekly payroll and completes payroll reconciliation.
- Oversees recruitment and the hiring process, including weekly open interviews and team member orientation.
- Tracks on-boarding and annual training resulting in 100% compliance with corporate training policies.
- Requests background screenings and maintains team member personnel records, including license and training records, according to federal, state, and local regulations.
- Provides audit information as requested and maintains monthly records for SOX compliance.
- Responds to financial questions pertaining to resident accounts and accurately maintains billing system to include levels of care and other services provided to the residents.
Master Of Science
Associate Business Office Coordinator Resume
Objective : To further my experience in all office fields while I continue my Business Education at Georgia Highlands College.
Skills : Business Operations.
- Coordinating and managing business office functions, including employee safety, human resources, training, payroll, worker's compensation, accounts receivable, accounts payable and customer service.
- Preparing management reports and communicating benefit plans to all community employees.
- Administering and processing new-hire paperwork, termination and changes for community employees.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with employees, residents, visitors, and vendors.
- Payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoicing, new hire orientation, assisting residents, and financial work.
- Effective verbal and/written communications skills, ability to multi-task, and strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Computer and software proficiency such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Asst. Business Office Coordinator Resume
Objective : Administrative Assistant/Senior Secretary with ten plus years of experience supporting doctors, military officers and administrators in multiple industries.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Publisher, Word.
- Assume the responsibility of ensuring that all personnel are trained and perform their duties in an efficient and timely manner.
- Create training documentation for business office staff.
- Conduct training workshops as necessary for process and policy changes.
- Train current and new incoming staff on the current practice management system.
- Assist Administrator in oversight of the daily function of the business office and endure efficient operations.
- Daily liaison between facility and billing company to insure prompt and accurate flow if information as requested by outside billing company.
- Participate in the identification of problems and potential hazards and recommend solutions.
- Assure that all deposits and batches from each shift match up and are deposited.
BS In Secondary
Business Office Coordinator Resume
Summary : Provide exceptional customer service, receive copious reimbursement, and make a profit costing the least amount of money to the company in which employed. Highly effective, self-motivated, exceptionally organized, detailed, task oriented, and reliable individual seeking full-time employment.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Kronos Timekeeping.
- Assisted residents and family members to ensure satisfaction of needs or requests.
- Provided corrections, adjustments, and credits as needed for resident billing inquiries.
- Initiated and manage weekly payroll and human resource-related functions.
- Conducted new hire orientation including review of required documentation, company policies, and procedures.
- Reported directly to the site Executive Director, as well as serve as on-site manager as needed.
- Oversaw and maintained all legal, personnel, resident, and community documentation.
- Ensured compliance of all community associates for all training, licensing, and needed medical clearances.
- Scheduled community training events and shift coverage.