Customer Logistics Manager Resume
Summary : Customer Logistics Supervisor is typically dedicated to an assigned area of responsibility within an account or location. Incumbent ensures that productivity and operational goals are met in order to deliver customer satisfaction.
Skills : Inventory Management, Production Control, Cycle counts, Lean Manufacturing.
- Responsible for holding implementation of routes for 11 automotive network redesigns.
- Support the launch of JIT automotive cross docks in El Paso, TX and San Luis Potosi, MX.
- Provide logistics support in the launch of a new electrical automotive plant in Chihuahua, MX.
- Work with an engineering team in the merging of electrical and automotive plants to a Cross dock network.
- Oversee the handling of the Quality Non- conformances for the customer's suppliers failed to ships.
- Record cost savings idea in a weekly KPI meeting held with the automotive customer.
- Work on a one to one with the Logistics Engineer to provide plants with all around support of a Logistics operation.
High School Diploma
Sr. Customer Logistics Manager Resume
Summary : Customer Logistics Manager is typically dedicated to one transportation logistics account and is responsible for all aspects of operations and account management. The CLM is primarily responsible for the leadership of direct reports as well as the attainment of daily operational goals and objectives within an assigned functional area or account.
Skills : Logistics Management, Customer Service.
- Working in Shell Office managing the freight and bulk, Permian basin and Appalachia.
- Manage the process for bulk from start to finish.
- Manage the process for freight from start to finish.
- Work with management and coworkers to continue to have a better product and to never settle where you're at.
- Port Fourchon, LA 70357 Customer logistics Manager Receive and process shipment request forms.
- Call rig logistics clerk and vendors to confirm sizes and weights.
- Lead a successful start-up business for hewlett packard with two commercial business units and directing fifteen employees.
Jr. Customer Logistics Manager Resume
Headline : Committed, and goal driven Operations. Goal is to pursue an Operations or Logistics Engineering position in an environment where can add value, continue to initiate growth and ideas for continuous improvement. Global Logistics Budget Management Process Improvements Identifying Saving Opportunities Diversity Logistics Network Optimization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Visio, Access.
- Created and managed the overall logistical transportation budgets, forecast, and footprints.
- Identified gaps, determined waste, recommended and implemented solutions and process improvements.
- Manage KPI reporting, metrics and performance measures.
- Procurement and RFQ process included negotiating and awarding carriers for prototype programs (Domestics & International).
- Gathered necessary information to prepare rates and quotes, and provide rate and transit options to the customer.
- Completed logistical cost projects that included logistical analysis and landed cost studies.
- Developed methods and procedures for tracking cost for Domestics and International shipments.
Customer Logistics Manager III Resume
Summary : Customer logistics Manager focused on process improvement and on-time project delivery. Budgeting and forecasting specialist, with advanced knowledge of SAP. Dependable CLM bringing management experience and a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and advanced complex problem solving skills. Increased output of Error free trailers by 90% by creating SOP's and driving compliance.
Skills : Logistics Management, Transportation Management, Inventory Management.
- Responsibility for the logistics function and the lean implementing activities.
- Driving accuracy, productivity and performance to a new level by efficiently managing all operational functions.
- Responsible for managing the goods receipt, picking & loading of vehicles.
- Planning and scheduling employees of the 2nd shift operation.
- Identifying & delivering operational cost reduction and cost avoidance initiatives.
- Making sure that project deadlines are met daily.
- Responsible for a team of over 50 staff that include team leaders and warehouse operatives.
Customer Logistics Manager II Resume
Summary : Obtain a position GFI Digital as a Supply Order Administrator. Logistics Coordinator is responsible for providing support for the Logistics Department in routing and scheduling of project shipments for multiple business segments and projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Lean Manufacturing.
- Oversee operations in the Lansing Delta small parts LOC.
- Extended experienced in the operation of sequencing and international operations departments.
- Manage vacation system and time cards for all employees.
- Ensure just-in-time delivery of parts to General Motors.
- Receive, stock, and supply General Motors with domestic parts and parts with from overseas.
- Prepare internal and layered audits.
- Contact and coordinate with plant employees to ensure continuous production at General Motors.
Bachelor Of Science
Customer Logistics Manager I Resume
Headline : Highly motivated and demonstrated leader with ten years' experience in Logistics Operations seeking a position that allows me to use and expand decision quality and innovation management skills to contribute to the organization's goals and work in an environment of cooperation and mutual respect.
Skills : Lift Truck Certified, Advanced Excel Usage, Inventory Management.
- Support and execute with focused action plan.
- Key operations representative in customer staff meetings, strategic sessions, etc.
- Assist in defining client expectations and associated measures of performances/KPIs and manage to expected levels.
- Manages weekly, monthly, quarterly operations results and assists in reporting to custome.
- Identification and proposals of savings and revenue enhancements Team Management: Resource planning and staffing requirements for operations staff.
- Assist in defining business requirements (industry specific, on-site knowledge), operations resources and training to support future operations.
- Management and development of operations staff.
Assistant Customer Logistics Manager Resume
Summary : Material/Logistics professional experienced in working in fast-paced, ever-changing environments; demanding strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy, ethical and discreet, committed to inventory control and JIT material. Detail-oriented and resourceful in completing projects; able to multi-task effectively.
Skills : Inventory Management, Purchasing, People Management, Supply Chain Management.
- Plan and prioritize daily workloads, as well as assign and distribute route assignments in order of priority for shipment.
- Daily communication with drivers, sales and customers to discuss any delivery concerns that may arise.
- Create and monitor KPI spreadsheets to ensure that daily, weekly and monthly goals are being met.
- Meet daily with the customer to discuss how we can better our deliveries to the customer while providing an equal level of urgency to every customer.
- Conduct driver evaluations and work with drivers to improve on any weak point they have while strongly emphasizing the positives to ensure driver retention.
- Ensure compliance with all safety regulations and communicates safety policies to employees.
- Developed an access database to route freight based on customer orders, to move product more efficiently.
Supply Chain Management
Associate Customer Logistics Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a position which allows me to demonstrate and share the knowledge that Obtained through prior positions, as well as gain additional knowledge that will benefit me for the future.
Skills : Curriculum Development; Logistics; Procurement; Training & Instruction; Collaboration.
- Administers and communicates order fulfillment status with Kraft locations and or the Customer Service group.
- Primary location contact for emergency/short lead time orders, order changes, order cancellations etc Manages service activities related to Direct Plant Shipments (DPS) to customers.
- Coordinates all activities associated with the extension of new materials in SAP.
- Maintains the Master Data for all existing materials in SAP.
- Reviews Data Dialysis Help Monitoring Reports to assure all known SAP errors are resolved.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Established procedures for internal and external backhauls and processing paper flow accordingly.
Customer Logistics Manager Resume
Objective : Customer Logistics Manager is typically dedicated to our most agile logistics accounts and responsible for all aspects of operations and account management. The CLM is primarily responsible for the leadership of direct reports of our Elite Driver team as well as the attainment of daily operational goals and objectives.
Skills : MBA, Customer Service, Planning Services.
- Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints.
- Serve as contact persons for all workers within assigned territories.
- Collaborate with other managers and staff members in order to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Increased overall weight per route and stops per route delivered.
- Maintained kpi reporting in order to report weekly revenue saving for customer.
- Provided leadership for over 15 employees across business units established, implemented and train staff members on procedures.
Customer Logistics Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : Customer Logistics Manager is responsible for the operational function(s) of assigned work group(s) in a logistics operation. This position provides direct supervision of employees, ensures compliance with company and location policies, procedures and work instructions in order to provide a safe and productive work environment, optimum customer service and accurate records.
Skills : Management, Terminal Manager.
- Assist in hiring drivers' to start up and maintain newly awarded shuttle and switcher business for GM Truck and Bus Flint Assembly.
- Schedule and manage Fed Ex, Comprehensive and Penske routes on a daily basis.
- Scheduled expedited orders for GM, Ford and Chrysler as needed.
- Ensured DOT regulations, such as drivers' hours of service, were followed.
- Assist in training newly hired Customer Logistic Managers.
- Organize on site and re-power loads when accidents and equipment break-downs occur.
- Responsible for submitting weekly payroll for drivers which included billing and fuel invoices to customer.
Certificate In Air Force