Customer Service Desk Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as a medical assistant where can use hands on training as well as improve skills and knowledge in the medical field, while pursuing passion for helping others.
Skills : Customer Service , Communication , People Oriented , Problem analysis, Organizational , Adaptability.
- Responsible for overseeing front end operations and all other duties as assigned.
- Performed price audits, price changes, and inventory replenishment.
- Responsible for data entry, generating reports, customer service, price integrity, and ordering department supplies.
- Provided training to all store employees on price auditing and maintaining price integrity in their departments Home Decor/Paint Associate Assist customers with by providing them with ideas and opinions for their home improvement projects.
- Responsible for cutting blinds, placing, tracking, and receiving special order blinds and wallpaper.
- Responsible for mixing and color matching paint.
- Processed online orders, special orders, returns, purchases, credit card payments, etc.
Sr. Customer Service Desk Associate Resume
Summary : Personable and responsible Cashier with 13 years in retail and customer service. Solid team player with upbeat, positive attitude. Cashier/Customer Service Desk Associate who is highly customer service-oriented, organized and possesses management skills. Willing to work a flexible schedule. Cashier who processes customer transactions and bags items with efficiency and accuracy.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Publisher, Dog Handling, Animal Care.
- Maintained knowledge of current promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Exchanged returned merchandise for customers quickly and efficiently.
- Confirmed that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Exercises sound judgment in issuing credits and making exceptions to customer policies to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Managed wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Greeted all customers.
- Oversaw late night store operations, including staff assignments and production lists.
Jr. Customer Service Desk Associate Resume
Objective : Professional and compassionate nurse assistant with 9+ years of healthcare and customer relations experience.
Skills : Proficient with computer upkeep services (Ex: PingPlotter), Data entry.
- Handled large amounts of money, cashing out door.
- Worked with diverse clientele with various English skill levels.
- Analyzed customer ID's (passports, state ID's, drivers license, Tribal identification forms, military ID's, etc.) for any tampering and discrepancies with checks or money transfer paperwork in order to grant or deny processing the check.
- Documented all suspected fraudulent issues and then escalate to manager any discrepancies.
- Interpreted legitimacy of returned products and sales receipts and determine if product can be resold.
- Processed layaway items for customers.
- Assisted Management in processing vendor payments.
Customer Service Desk Associate III Resume
Objective : To obtain full time employment as a front or back office Medical Assistant with the possibility of advancement with the group. Hoping to work in a professional and stable environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excell, Lumeris EMR, UltraMed Billing.
- Responsible for handling initial patron customer service complaints and exchanges.
- Managed cash draw valued at over $5ooo/daily intake.
- Worked in a high-stress, fast-paced environment balancing in-store customers and the high level of incoming calls for the entire store.
- Selected 'Homer' Award recipient: management's choice for outstanding worth ethic, customer support and for assisting coworkers in the work environment.
- Selected by management and other store associates from the Bloomington, MN Home Depot for a positive personality, a helpful hand, and for a continued respect for patrons of the store.
- Honored for esteemed 'Casher Friendliness' Award.
- Motivated customer service specialist with over 6 years retail experience in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
Customer Service Desk Associate II Resume
Objective : Dedicated Customer Service Associate who provides exceptional customer service through active listening and problem solving. Complimented daily on customer service. go above and beyond to do what possibly can to assist customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Spreadsheets, Payment Processing, System Administration.
- Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Answered a constant flow of customer calls with up to 3 calls in queue per minute.
- Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Accurately documented, researched and resolved customer service issues.
- Referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Resolved service, pricing and technical problems for customers by asking clear and specific questions.
- Managed high call volume with tact and professionalism.
High School Diploma
Customer Service Desk Associate I Resume
Headline : Motivated, hard-working, multi-tasking individual seeking an entry level office position that will allow to utilize communication and organizational skills as well as offering opportunities for advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Cashier, Customer Relations.
- Resolved guest complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Alerted customers to upcoming sales events and promotions.
- Identified potential shoplifters and alerted management.
- Mentored new sales associates to contribute to the store's positive culture.
- Fostered a positive work environment by consistently treating all employees and customers with respect and consideration.
- Worked with the management team to implement the proper division of responsibilities.
- Answered customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner.
BS In Social Work
Assistant Customer Service Desk Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a Customer Service/Leadership position with a company that will value existing skills and abilities while providing for both personal and professional growth.
Skills : 10-Key, Money Handling, Customer Service.
- Returned items and make sales.
- Supervised a group of cashiers and make sure every customer has the best in store experience.
- In charged of the checkout change drawer.
- Experienced working in different departments and on the sales floor.
- Trained new associates.
- Determined customer needs by asking relevant questions and listening actively to the responses.
- Developed reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy.
Customer Service Desk Associate/Specialist Resume
Summary : A highly capable, knowledgeable, strongly organized, meticulous, resourceful, and hard working professional with a multitude of versatile skills seeking a challenging and fulfilling position in a setting where proven skills and integrity will be utilized with an opportunity to excel. A pleasantly calm and flexible candidate with experience working in a fast paced medical office environment that demands strong organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Relevant & Qualifications Experienced.
- Responsible for ensuring customer service desk is ran courteously, professionally, and efficiently.
- Handled all customer questions and complaints and resolving in a timely and professional matter.
- Answered all of the stores incoming phone calls, assisting the customer, or transferring call to correct department or management as needed.
- Processed payments and refunds on all accounts Processing special orders and online purchases & scheduling customer deliveries.
- Sorted and delivered all incoming mail and faxes.
- Assisted customers and coworkers in anyway possible.
- Assisted customers with all aspects of customer service Katharine Barley.
Customer Service Desk Associate/Representative Resume
Summary : Customer Service Representative with 6 years in fast-paced customer service and call center environments. Personable and professional under pressure. Call Center Representative versed in customer support in high call volume environments. Superior computer skills and telephone etiquette.
Skills : Customer Service, Medical Terminology, Medical Billing, Medical.
- Prepared the store each morning for opening.
- Prepared the cash drawers for the days business.
- Answered phones and direct calls to the appropriate departments.
- Greeted customers and answer questions they have.
- Placed online orders for customers if requested.
- Responsible for all cashiers that work that day.
- Responsible for keeping work area clean and organized Accomplishments have earned awards for stopping shop lifters and also for going above and beyond for customers while in the store Skills Used Excellent customer service skills Able to work with people of all ages.
Customer Service Desk Associate Resume
Headline : Customer Service Desk Associate is responsible for ensuring a quality experience for our customers. They are responsible for handling customer inquiries, resolving technical issues, and providing information to customers on the status of their orders.
Skills : Cash handling, Customer service, Data entry, Call center.
- Processed an average of 200 transactions each day in a timely manner.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Opened and closed the store, which included counting cash drawers and making bank deposits.
- Attended team meetings each month to voice concerns and offer constructive feedback to others.
- Filed paperwork of store's earnings.
- Improved call center functionality and service capacity by resolving customer complaints efficiently and quickly.
- Acted professionally and patiently when addressing negative customer feedback.