Customer Support Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time Customer Support Supervisor position with the capability of using knowledge and experience to develop overall performance.
Skills : IT Strategic Planning, IT Project/Program Management, IT Disaster Recovery Planning.
- Performed personnel activities and functions, including personnel action requests; source documents; unit, field, and master personnel records; and Commander's Support Staff (CSS) tasks.
- Updated military personnel data system (PDS) records.
- Managed Air Force retention programs, assists military personnel in making career decisions and advises on benefit programs.
- Ensured compliance with personnel policies, directives, and procedures.
- Advised officers and airmen on military personnel issues and programs.
- Conducted interviews to determine individual interests, qualifications, and personnel data.
- Analyzed trends to support the field office sales goals through a weekly analysis of our payroll, including tracking all starting and finishing.
Sr. Customer Support Supervisor Resume
Objective : Multi-task oriented, results-driven professional with a record of accomplishment in many facets of human resources management (HR), personnel administration, information management, and customer service. Articulate communicator with effective influence and persuasive communication skills.
Skills : Review Medical Records, Negotiate And Settle Claims, Investigate Liability, Written And Verbal Communication.
- Planned, implemented and coordinated various HR programs and services in a generalist capacity.
- Demonstrated proficiency in providing a full range of human resources and administrative support services to 48,000 active duty, reserve, retired, civilian, and dependent personnel.
- Implemented and carried out policies, programs, and procedures regarding staffing, recruitment and retention, employee training, employee development, employee relations.
- Ensured proper counseling of individuals on HR/personnel programs, procedures, and benefits.
- Participated in special initiatives to improve the HR program and its ability to provide services.
- Monitored and analyzed management reports, conducted quality assurance reviews and released documents affecting pay and personnel using automated human resources and pay/accounting systems.
- Conducted Pre-Exit and Final Out-Processing of all employees, ensuring proper forms for a continuation of health benefits and life insurance.
- Managed a $6M personnel assignment program; flawlessly completed 1.4K assignment notifications.
- Verified eligibility and managed $345M in entitlements - secured base privileges.
Jr. Customer Support Supervisor Resume
Summary : Track record of success in leading all aspects of multi-million dollar, multi-category procurement operations for wide range of customers. Built strong supplier relations. Established comprehensive performance metrics and benchmarks for supply chain planning and forecasting.
Skills : Compliance Research, Process Improvement, Vendor Management,.
- Responsible for sourcing, quoting, and pricing products for customers.
- Oversaw sales representatives.
- Provided customer service oversight for a national distributors.
- Trained, managed, and developed staff; established performance goals to outperform sales targets, efficiency levels, and quality standards.
- Trained team of twelve professionals (certified trainer for company program).
- Processed customer orders and vendor invoices, reconciled exceptions.
- Resolved issues with customer reconciliations and quality performance.
Customer Support Supervisor III Resume
Headline : Seeking a full time Customer Support Supervisor position where will have an opportunity to make a positive contribution to company and the people who work for it.
Skills : Management, Communications, Administration, Software.
- Circulated the room periodically every day to listen to conversations and provide instructions.
- Remained available at all times for agents' questions and concerns.
- Handled calls from customers who wish to speak to a supervisor for whatever reason.
- Monitored numbers of calls that agents handle each hour to ensure each agent is taking the required number of calls.
- Checked the wait time for customers on hold to make sure they are not waiting for unreasonable lengths of time.
- Maintained call agent attendance records.
- Trained new call center agents.
Customer Support Supervisor II Resume
Summary : To obtain a Customer Support Supervisor position which will utilize strategic planning, process improvement, and leadership skills in order to improve performance and evolve organizations.
Skills : Energetic, Well Organized, Detailed Oriented Information.
- Imaged computers for deployment including configuration for network access and software install.
- Re-installed Operating system, Office suites, Anti-virus, utilities, and other applications required by our clients to either desktops and/or laptops.
- Installed hardware upgrades and software updates, and configuration per order request accurately and efficiently to complete orders in advance.
- Provided customer support via telephone and/or onsite technical support to our clients with computer-related problems and/or inquiries.
- Delivered and setup Kyocera and HP copiers in hotels and corporate offices, and convention centers as a standalone copier and/or network copier.
- Packed and shipped out computers, monitors, flat screens, printers, copiers and peripherals following order sheets.
- Received computers back from rental, log asset tags as returned and build them back down to specification on the bench before storing them back on the shelves.
- Performed weekly inventory to assure that equipment are available and accounted for future orders.
Master Of Science
Customer Support Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Motivated and proactive business professional with over 10 years of experience ranging from customer support to the procurement field. Possess a high level of written and oral communication skills and the ability to interact successfully with other employees.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Served as Customer Support Supervisor for telecommunications with 200,000+ customers.
- Supervised a team of 15 employees, and at any time responsible for assisting 30+ representatives in daily call center operations.
- Collaborated with Customer Support Manager to create strategic plans to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Provided employees with tools to maintain and increase service levels.
- Worked closely with other departments to ensure all is aware of updates and clarify any information.
- Assisted representatives with questions Speak with customers, when they are irate and feel more is needed.
- Increased employee knowledge by assisting and providing feedback on a daily basis.
Asst. Customer Support Supervisor Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, hardworking, capable to handle multiple tasks and to provide the outmost benefit to the establishment with respecting firm ethics and company satisfaction.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office.
- Worked to train many of the current Customer Support staff, and provided remedial training to the staff as needed.
- Ensured policies and procedures are followed addressing issues or alerting Human Resources of potential problems.
- Handled escalated calls and provide satisfaction to customers who have complaints or complex/unresolved issues.
- Monitored the department staffing, hold queue and incoming call levels to assure that we maintain the best possible phone coverage.
- Answered inbound call line and handle inbound email and faxes.
- Administered Team Building exercises to entire staff once a quarter.
- Coordinated and implemented third-party vendor partner training programs for technical support staff of 150 individuals.
Lead Customer Support Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking a Supervisory position in a Company where work in a challenging environment and expand experience in this field and utilize experience to increase customer satisfaction.
Skills : Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
- Managed operations at the Xfinity Store.
- Monitored productivity and development of a team of 10 - 16 Customer Service and Sales Agents.
- Preformed quality control on work orders to eliminate errors in billing.
- Created reports with the use of Microsoft Excel and Word to track performance.
- Conducted interviews and phone screening to hire and retain qualifying employees.
- Rolled out procedures and implementation of Company polices in team settings.
- Conducted one on one meetings go over monthly performance goals and expectations.
- Monitored customer interactions to assure that quality was the overall factor in each call.
Customer Support Supervisor/Representative Resume
Summary : An accomplished customer service representative with over eight years of progressive experience within the financial, technical support, and health and wellness industries--as well as two years of supervisory work within that experience.
Skills : Private Investigator, C License.
- Coached and trained colleagues on new and established procedures within telecommunications industry.
- Responsible for making outbound calls to customers to update fault diagnosis.
- Coordinated fault diagnosis with assigned customers by prioritizing and tracking customer activities according to a statement of work, facilitating engineering communication with the customer and managing tasks through to completion.
- Answered inbound calls, assisted customers with account information, set up service appointments, and assisted customers with technical support.
- Participated in relationship building and negotiations with existing and potential customers.
- Interfaced daily with engineers on various projects.
- Applied customer service skills and knowledge ensuring that customers received adequate assistance and services.
- Interacted with customers via the telephone to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services, close sales initiatives, up-sale additional products and features, and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Worked independently to handle general questions and complaints and provide problem resolution.
B.S. In International
Customer Support Supervisor Resume
Objective : Results-oriented, high-energy, self-motivated professional, with a successful record in managing teams. Proven dedication to excellent service and customer satisfaction with ability to work with multiple departments within the company. Dedicated to obtaining outstanding results in a challenging environment.
Skills : Bilingual Japanese/English, Immigration-related Legal Work, Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook And PowerPoint, Legal Research, LawLogix.
- Responsible for an overview of the company's customer support staff for all markets.
- Prepared training materials to support the onboarding of new colleagues.
- Proofread and edited promotional materials and documents for publication.
- Researched current international import/export regulations.
- Responsible for keeping staff members informed and operation guidelines up-to-date.
- Handled inquiries from business clients and customers via phone, e-mail, and fax.
- Performed customer verifications, processed orders, applications, forms, and requests.
- Provided information in response to complaints regarding various services and products.