Delivery Person Resume
Objective : Possess knowledge of furniture and what customers need when when you greet them with a smile and are Attentive to what they are looking for. Understand how commission based jobs are, reason being because that's how got paid at star furniture.
Skills : Bilingual, Positive, Hard worker, professional, Good customer service, Attentive.
- Complied with traffic rules and regulations.
- Inspected and ensured vehicle supplies and equipment are in safe working order, including gas, oil, water, tires, lights, and brakes Collected payments.
- Obtained signed receipts for delivered materials.
- Responsible for driving cars to repair shops as needed Inspected and inventoried auto parts, ensuring all invoices were paid upon delivery.
- Ensure that all food and beverages are delivered to satisfied customers Provide customer service Handle all cash and credit card delivery orders.
- Provided customer service to clients Used time management and organizational skills to deliver orders promptly.
- Deliver product to stores, unload product from truck, stock shelves with product.
Jr. Delivery Person Resume
Headline : Dedicated Route Driver trained in traffic laws, vehicle maintenance and defensive driving. Superb sense of direction and clean driving record. Highly-skilled Courier successful in providing quality service and completing on-time deliveries.
Skills : Small Electronic Hand, Held Devices.
- Delivered to residential and commercial locations.
- Successfully avoided time delivery delays by carefully planning the best routes.
- Received pick-ups and delivered them to the warehouse.
- Drove multi-stop routes and made deliveries of Hazmat freight.
- Delivering prepared food to its desired location.
- Preparing catering orders.
- Sealing nacho chip bags with a heat compressor.
Bachelor Of Science
Delivery Person/Driver Resume
Headline : Experience in ride-alongs with local police departments. Able to lead others in demanding circumstances and remain calm in stressful situations.
Skills : People Person, Fast Learner, Problem Resolution, injection molding, Assembly, Cleaning.
- Delivery of orders to customers, taking orders by phone and in person and managing pick and delivery order money.
- Track mileage and fuel usage, and maintain a car for dependable service Upon delivery, ensure that customer is completely satisfied with their order to Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner to encourage customer confidence.
- Plan work assignments and equipment allocations to meet transportation, operations or production goals.
- Confer with customers, supervisors, contractors, or other personnel to exchange information or to resolve problems.
- Maintain or verify records of time, materials, expenditures, or crew activities.
- Plan and establish transportation routes.
- Delivered flowers to people and cleaned up the store.
Delivery Person/Labor Resume
Objective : To work for a team orientated municipality or company to provide excellent customer service or product for the company.
Skills : Microsoft Power point, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Drive vehicles with capacities under three tons to transport materials to and from specified destinations, such as railroad stations, plants, residences, offices, or within industrial yards.
- Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment, such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, or brakes, to ensure that vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles.
- Maintain records, such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements, in accordance with regulations.
- Obey traffic laws and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Perform emergency repairs, such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, fuses, tire chains, or spark plugs.
- Present bills and receipts and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded.
- Read maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions.
Delivery Person III Resume
Objective : Able to build and retain relationships with customers by anticipating their needs, and addressing concerns to develop a solution in a timely manner. Performs various sales transactions including cash handling, debit, and credit processing.
Skills : Machine Operator.
- Returned undelivered packages to the warehouse.
- Followed all safety policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated excellent self-management skills.
- Delivery Delivered furniture to homes and businesses.
- Delivered food Delivered and set up catering orders Achievements.
- Deliver food Help customers at counter Seat customers Prep work for the day Work in kitchen Skills Used Communication Navigation Mathematic.
- Load truck with firewood and deliver to customers unload truck either stack or leave the wood in driveway Accomplishments Made decent money Skills Used Customer service.
- Deliver packages to customers in a safe and quick manner.
Delivery Person II Resume
Summary : To secure a permanent, full-time position that will reward hard work and dedication with career advancement and educational opportunities.
Skills : Delivery, Driving.
- Responsible for the delivery and pick up of items at designated times on a designated route and on an as-needed basis.
- Maintained a direct relationship with valued customers.
- Maintained daily inventory logs and applicable paperwork.
- Performed daily maintenance checks of the delivery vehicles.
- Loading and unloading of the delivery vehicles.
- Filled in on various routes to cover vacation schedules.
- Loaded building materials into delivery trucks before leaving the warehouse and unloaded them at their respective job sites.
- Responsible for all aspects of running the delivery route for the cleaners.
Delivery Person I Resume
Summary : Reliable and committed to getting to each location efficiently. Motivated Driver that is focused on safely navigating routes to guarantee incident-free, on-time deliveries. Customer-oriented and motivated to deliver exceptionally prompt and courteous service.
Skills : Class-A Truck Driver.
- Verified each delivery against shipping instructions before delivering to customers.
- Contacted customers prior to delivery to confirm and coordinate delivery times.
- Loaded company truck and properly secured items to prevent damage during transportation.
- Completed on-time deliveries by choosing the best and most efficient routes.
- Inspected truck equipment and supplies and reported problems and safety hazards to supervisors.
- Communicated customer complaints, requests and feedback to company management.
- Completed all documentation neatly and accurately.
- Kept the warehouse and associated outside areas neat and clean at all times.
Certificate Of Completion
Associate Delivery Person Resume
Summary : To obtain an entry-level position within the work force that will best utilize and expand existing work experience, leadership abilities and customer service skills. Ability to follow specific instructions and respond in a timely manner Great ability to react quickly and calmly in emergencies.
Skills : Cash Register, Cash Handling, Delivery Driver, Customer Service Skills, Landscaping, Computer Skills, Telemarketing, Volunteer.
- Used fork truck to load and unload the truck.
- Delivered jugs of water and bags of salt for water softeners.
- Kept up customer relationships.
- Worked hard to do the job to the best ability.
- Delivered office furniture to established customers, provided customer service, assembled the products that required to be built upon delivery.
- Conducted and processed telephone orders Delivered food beverages Unloaded merchandise for delivery.
- Disposed daily of garbage, and maintained sanitary maintenance of dining room.
Delivery Person/Manager Resume
Summary : Highly enthusiastic, hard working, and efficient worker. Great at working alone or in a team setting. Needs little to no supervision when performing. Good written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational skills and time management.
Skills : Willing to Work, Delivery Driver.
- Maintained accurate stock records and schedules.
- Established long-term customer relationships through prompt and courteous service.
- Communicated all emergencies, delays due to weather and carrier schedule changes to customers and supervisors.
- Picked products for specific routes according to pick sheets.
- Tracked time spent on assignments each day for productivity reporting.
- Picked up incoming stock and delivered materials to designated locations.
- Divided cargo received by account number and intended location.
- Enforced the on-time shipment of products to create exceptional customer experiences.
Delivery person Resume
Objective : Working in a well-established organization where have the opportunity grow.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer Repair.
- Delivered food to the customer's home or workplace.
- Kept all designated areas clean as well as tending to the restrooms.
- Assisted other employees in maintaining a clean and efficient work environment.
- Re-stocked all food products and paper supplies throughout the shift.
- Sometimes responsible for washing cookware, removing waste.
- Delivered food to customers, run the cash register.
- Took orders, prepared orders, cleaned washed dishes.
- Made new customers, kept customers happy.