Director Of IT Operations Resume
Objective : Over 16 years of experience in Director Of IT Operations roles like Head of Global IT Operations, Data Center Operations, Managed Services, DevOps Support, CI/CD Integration, Agile Methodologies.
Skills : Budgets Business, Intelligence Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Orchestrated all IT Operations projects, daily operations, installation/upgrades, security/compliance, change control, and documentation.
- Included directing a staff of more than fifty including network and telecommunications engineers, customer support personnel, security/compliance staff, server and hardware engineers, and data center engineers.
- Administered a $20 million budget for 160+ domestic and international offices, 600+ rigs, and 2 data centers.
- Negotiated all voice, data, video, software contracts for the global enterprise.
- Responsible for the contracts, support, and performance of the VSAT network/earth stations to support the global drilling operation, both offshore and onshore.
- Designed, negotiated the contract and built out a second data center.
- Replicated between sites so that either data center could run all of the applications.
- Lead the project to virtualize all servers.
Sr. Director Of IT Operations Resume
Summary : Seasoned IT professional with over 15 years of experience. Possess expert knowledge in multiple aspects within the IT discipline coupled with a military background, which makes a unique leader. Progressively advanced based on technical and leadership results, earning accolades for ability to direct teams.
Skills : IT Management, Vmware.
- Supported the local and regional Desktop support operation, data center and the disaster recovery site and methodology.
- Responsible for the daily performance and availability of the organization's systems and its support.
- Conducted regular technical visits to ensure customers were satisfied.
- Established a monthly survey as part of our continuous improvement program.
- Analyzed servers, backups, internal processes and the overall health of the systems and recommended upgrades and changes as necessary.
- Documented and handled in accordance with the established service level agreements.
- Instituted a knowledge base portal accessible to the analysts to utilize as a tool to quickly correct challenges within the enterprise, and they could also update it as needed.
- Introduced an agreement within the Information Technology team to expedite catastrophic events by having all hands on deck to assess and to determine the best possible resolution.
- Established solid change control procedures to mitigate risks for the company, including vetting the change before it was attempted and providing step-by-step documentation.
Bachelor's In BA
Jr. Director Of IT Operations Resume
Summary : Astute, forward-thinking Director of IT Operations and Service Delivery Manager of Problem, Incident and Change Management (IBM), and Service Delivery for Intel, VMware, Database Administration and Middleware with 17+ years success aligning companies to achieve operational excellence and coaching teams to peak performance.
Skills : Project Management, Programme management.
- Acted as IT Security Officer and Sales Engineer.
- Reduced IT department spending by 50% overall through renegotiation of existing contracts, process improvements and vendor evaluation.
- Coordinated move of Mocapay office to a new location, including all IT-related service providers.
- Reported monthly operating overview to division its leadership and share with supply chain business leadership to allow for transparency in its project and resource spend.
- Partnered with warehouse manager/director of operations to execute on strategic growth-centric.
- Provided monthly it updates to executive teams showing its project portfolio including resource allocations and potential business it resources conflicts.
- Partnered with business leaders to establish it spend vs. Business goals objectives and reporting.
Bachelor Of Arts
Director Of IT Operations III Resume
Headline : Senior level IT management professional with over twenty years of experience in information technology management in the payment card, automotive, technology, and insurance sectors, with a proven track record leading multiple simultaneous infrastructure and software development projects with team sizes up to 25 resources.
Skills : IT Management, IT Project Management, Infrastructure Management, Development Management, Vendor.
- Managed Service Desk, Network Operations Center, and Infrastructure teams, supporting infrastructure and applications.
- Mentored 23 direct and indirect reports into a customer-focused team, including managers, team leads and individual contributors.
- Partnered with stakeholders and senior leadership to create a strategic vision for IT growth in the company and act as an agent for positive change.
- Implemented and staffed 24 x 7 Network Operations Center, responsible for monitoring, maintaining and supporting production systems and services.
- Implemented redundant nationwide MPLS network to ensure uptime to field offices and quality of service (QoS) for voice traffic.
- Consolidated legacy data center to a corporate facility, eliminating over thirty physical servers.
- Led design and implementation of the corporate network upgrade, standardizing on Cisco equipment to replace legacy EOL / EOS hardware.
Director Of IT Operations II Resume
Summary : IT professional with 15+ years of hands on knowledge and experience developing, implementing, securing, and integrating business information systems in a heterogeneous organizational environment.
Skills : C#, SQL, HTML, SSRS.
- Provided leadership in IT strategy, operations, security, innovation, and efficiency improvement.
- Developed budget estimates and manages IT projects.
- Coordinates 3rd party network/application security audits and penetration testing on a regular basis.
- Provided IT operations installation, support, and expertise for XMS office which includes all network connectivity, server operations, and desktop operations.
- Responsible for IT operations support for all production systems which includes, but is not limited to Active Directory, Web services, Application services, and Database services.
- Utilized tools to proactively maintain a secure computing environment both internally and externally.
- Maintained customer data storage in excess of 250+TB including replication to a hot site.
Director Of IT Operations I Resume
Headline : Information Technology Executive with proven leadership skills and hands on technical expertise in the architecture, implementation and support of complex multi-site and multi-user business systems gained in over 15 years' experience with large-scale technology projects on various platforms.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Project Management, Contract Negotiations,.
- Achieved precise budget forecasting and set the prototype for opening additional locations within a similar time frame and within budget.
- Build complete IT infrastructure, opened 28 new locations in 18 months, significantly ahead of schedule and $21K under budget per location.
- Provided overall management and leadership for technology strategic planning.
- Met existing contract performance, and participated in new business development strategies.
- Implemented an information and data integrity team, including data centers, production scheduling functions, help desk, communications networks (voice and data), automation systems, Internet portal, intranet, computer hardware/software development, computer systems operations, and disaster recovery plan.
- Identified the emerging information technologies to be assimilated, integrated and introduced within the organization.
- Defined the direction and strategies for automation.
Asst. Director Of IT Operations Resume
Objective : Solutions driven Technology Executive with a proven track record of predicting, designing and implementing opportunities in complex Healthcare Systems which provide a competitive advantage and significant return on investment. Experienced at transforming underperforming IT departments into strategic delivery partnerships.
Skills : IT Analyst, IT Specialist, IT Executive.
- Developed processes to meet said goals.
- Utilized management tools to ensure goals are being met.
- Managed complete IT Operations (Data Center, Telecomm, Video Conf., Infrastructure, general IT operations, and Facilities).
- Point of contact for all Technology, Facilities, and Customer Service resources.
- Procured proper resources for project needs.
- Developed systems and processes to meet changing business needs.
- Managed project time tables to ensure timely delivery and desired objectives are met.
- Managed relationships with Corporate department heads in order to secure resources for business needs and projects.
Associate Director Of IT Operations Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of professional experience in managing high performing teams in the design, implementation, support, and training of Information Technology solutions. Demonstrated ability to align Information Technology solutions with the strategic goals and objectives of the organization. Presently maintain Top Secret Security Clearance.
Skills : Project Manager, IT Specialist, IT Operator.
- Responsible for operational support of distributed offices including hardware, software and infrastructure.
- Managed a support group of 4-6 people, development group of 6-8 people and indirect management of local IT staff and contractors.
- Managed budget for corporate capital projects.
- Developed, implemented and monitored IT processes and standards for all locations.
- Reviewed systems, made recommendations, and implemented improvements.
- Improved efficiency by 30% and reduced costs 20% per year.
- Reduced downtime by an estimated 10 hours per month and local contractor expenses by 30 hours per month, creating central software and hardware support processes for resort locations.
Bachelor Of Science
Director Of IT Operations/Manager Resume
Headline : Over twenty five years of experience in many different facets of Information Technology, including cloud and physical data center migrations, infrastructure design and implementation, and technical team management.
Skills : Engineering management, IT asset management, IT strategy, IT infrastructure management.
- Directed 5 person team on three continents in the support of both production platform and infrastructure technologies.
- Managed full production data center operations in support of MFG's SaaS application platform.
- Performed Java application code deployments and troubleshooting in conjunction with the MFG Development team on a CentOS Linux platform with the Resin application server.
- Managed all servers, networks, security, and phone equipment in Paris, France office.
- Performed day to day maintenance and operations for 20 Vmware ESX 4.1 Servers, 80 Windows Server 2008 servers, 100 CentOS 5.6 servers.
- Implemented Spiceworks Server for internal Help Desk support.
- Aligned IT operational efficiencies with business operational goals to build and strengthen business processes and growth objectives.
Director Of IT Operations Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of experience as a system/network administrator responsible for Windows, UNIX/Linux, and Novell systems in various business, medical, financial and industrial/manufacturing environments.
Skills : Implementation of IT and Information Security management and Execution, Technology.
- Managed information systems and computer resources for 26 locations in 10 counties.
- Oversaw computer, communications, CCTV, telecom, systems, desktop support, network administration, user services, and data center.
- Managed POS and Document Management departments.
- Developed and instituted 5-year IT strategic plans and annual budgets.
- Internal client support and training for IT-related hardware/software, and business applications.
- Instituted and managed asset management system, tracking software and hardware inventory.
- Designed and implemented a redundant, secure and cost-effective infrastructure and communication systems using PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, and HIPAA standard compliance and best practices.
- Developed and set up disaster recovery plans, managed backups, archiving, and security systems.