Director of IT Resume
Summary : To provide servant leadership mostly within an Information Technology capacity in three main pillars which include technology, process and people. This includes focusing on all areas of service delivery including support, system administration, networking, databases, development, quality and project management. Strive to use my engineering background, analytic/process mindset and service focus to provide pragmatic product and service solutions.
Skills : Project Management Professional, Marketing Plans, 4P's,.
- Directed growth in a fast-paced environment across telephony, software and database disciplines through technology roadmaps and strategic planning, creating incremental and sustainable impacts within a $5M budget.
- Recruited top level talent by rewriting job descriptions to be more succinct, exciting and relevant, resulting in attracting top level talent and increasing team size by 30% in 4 months.
- Relentlessly pursued a technology platform through deep understanding of department inter-dependencies resulting in a service delivery that was easily scalable, secure and 99.999% available uptime.
- Created growth opportunities within IT through organization of reporting structures, goal setting and matching individual's contributions to the appropriate job title and salary.
- Promoted and displayed servant leadership values to build a community based on collaboration, commitment to personal growth and self-awareness resulting in a synergistic team positively impacting the organization.
- Drove IT business efficiency through vendor enterprise agreements, licensing model analysis and strategic partnerships.
- Represented IT in high pressure external interactions including security audits, client visits and troubleshooting engagements ensuring IT was visible and following through on our commitments.
- Coordinated and represented IT in semi-annual collaborative IT roadmap review sessions with leadership, functional organizations and key stakeholders ensuring the 60+ project portfolio was aligned to present business climate and strategic plan.
Director of IT Department Resume
Objective : Director of IT is responsible for the development, maintenance and support of the servers and related infrastructure. This includes managing all aspects of server hardware, software licenses, network connectivity, server software upgrades and configuration, as well as supporting the use of cloud services.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Led data center operations across California, England, Germany and Asia.
- Created and integrated support requirements globally while directing operations and budgets.
- Oversaw and optimized all worldwide staffing processes and technical security aspects, including security of Corporate IP.
- Redesigned and implemented all aspects of the infrastructure with no disruption to business.
- Established new requirements and standards, resulting in an increased IT budget resulting in improved efficiencies and a clear ROI.
- Developed strategic partnership with Cisco to assist in the acquisition of the communications network by engaging Sales and Marketing personnel on both sides.
- Traveled and conducted security audits to all locations, including customers Authored and implemented a Technology Control Plan to support Corporate needs for export compliance Accountable for all SOX related activities, receiving 5 minors 1st year, and none the 2nd.
Director of IT Services Resume
Summary : IT executive offering 20+ years of expertise in leading accomplished IT/Engineering teams. Successfully deployed and supported enterprise application solutions, and implemented scalable global IT infrastructures. Excellence in delivering high return on technology investment, instituting cost effective technologies, increasing revenue stream through introduction of new technology services. Recognized leader for strength in integrating cross-functional applications and technologies built on common data, tools and processes.
Skills : IT Operations, Overall Technology, Uptime Cloud, Redundancy People Skills, Project Management, Project Vision & Planning Operations.
- Oversee the information technology strategy for an organization, developing and implementing the policies and goals for the IT department.
- Analyze the business requirements of different departments and conducts feasibility studies to determine the best use of technical resources.
- Technical investments may include a new information system or upgrades to hardware or software components.
- Coordinates information with all systems managers and reports to the chief information officer.
- Provide leadership, vision, and management of technology Work with executives, management and staff to assess and respond to IT needs Manage all aspects of IT Hold meetings to review strategic goals and initiatives.
- Provide day-to-day supervision, conduct performance appraisals, and delegate work assignments for all IT personnel Assist in recruiting, hiring, and providing appropriate training for IT support staff Oversee the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages.
- Responsible for the ordering, acquisition, inventorying, and disposition of hardware and software Maintain the integrity and continual operation of the IT network including the wireless networks Ensure the continual functioning of mission critical operations Maintain security and privacy of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
- Develop, review, and certify all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans.
Director of IT Operations Resume
Summary : Accomplished professional with experience in combining technical and business solutions that objectively align with corporate strategic goals. Able to leverage operations and technology to exceed business initiatives has led to my career growth and progression. Looking to utilize my background in a technology leadership role with an organization that rewards hard work, results, and success.
Skills : ITIL, ITSM Process, Governance, COBIT Framework, Standard Operating Procedures, Service Management, Team Development, Systems Administration, Hybrid Cloud Architecture, Procurement.
- Created short and long term strategic initiatives in line with organizational measures that required 24/7 availability for a user base that exceeded 700 workstations and 100 servers.
- Implemented Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution from MS Dynamics to Salesforce.com which substantially increased value and ROI by growing customer base and decreasing operating expenditures.
- Operated with a team of 8 staff members that encompassed network, server, and end-point services leveraging IT Service Management based on ITIL best practices.
- Conducted direct communication with key stakeholders including the executive team and program directors to ensure goals and objectives were aligned with organizational measures.
- Successfully managed capital and operating expenditures within projected limits; unexpected expenses were minimized due to proactive planning and constant coordination with key managers.
- Developed, hired and trained high-performing teams in two technology organizations in Emeryville and San Jose which included infrastructure design and cost analysis in relation to alternate operational cost centers.
- Designed new standardization processes which include hardware and software as well as procedures that improved accessibility to IT support.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Director of IT Resume
Headline : Over 18 years as a trans formative and results-driven technology leader with expertise in all aspects of conceiving, building, delivering and managing technology solutions in complex and heavily regulated industries. Catalyzes change and advances sustainability by executing high performance-based strategies, cultivating top-tier talent, ensuring a culture of accountability, and instilling customer-centric practices.
Skills : Confluence, JIRA, HipChat, Box, Google Docs, Google Sheets, POS, ERP, Incident Management, CRM, Microsoft Project, Information Technology, SQL, Security, AIX, Linux, Oracle, Organizational Development, Organizational Leadership, Auditing, Sharepoint.
- Accountable for corporate IT services and managing infrastructure services for 350 rural community hospitals.
- Designed and implemented a cost-allocation model for IT services to provide greater visibility and total cost of ownership for critical technology services.
- Led efforts to monetize infrastructure as a service (Iaas) and platform as a service (Paas) offerings to existing and new customers as part of product modernization initiatives.
- Spearheaded the data center consolidation and virtualization efforts by consolidating 3 separate data centers onto 1 primary co-location facility resulting in a 45% reduction of physical hardware, and improved system availability of 99.999%.
- Implemented an ITIL based service desk to support a global staff of 450 resulting in the reduction of incidents by 15% via self-service capabilities and increased service responsiveness.
- Implemented business process outsourcing (BPO) initiatives to enhance and accelerate product develop capabilities by enabling 24x7 delivery capabilities.
- Reduced annual operating expenses by nearly $550K through contract renegotiations and vendor consolidation.
- Strengthened the company's influence on security standards by serving as a contributing member of the Cloud and Mobile security working groups for the Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST).
Jr. Director of IT Resume
Objective : IT leader with 12 years demonstrated experience in using technology to solve complex problems, enhance operations, and strengthen teams of senior professionals in an enterprise setting. Accomplished in implementing new systems, leading and managing teams, and providing excellent service and value to customers.
Skills : System Administration, Technical Support, Management, Training & Development, Information Technology, Information Architecture.
- Work with NanoLumen's executive team to align on strategic Information Technology priorities.
- Manage the Information Technology Department including ERP (Quickbooks, Quickbase, and SalesForce), support applications, hardware & software infrastructure, business continuity & disaster recovery, and support/help desk functions.
- Create repeatable processes in the organization including documenting processes, instituting change control, standardization, and management while providing transparency of key processes.
- Develop and implement IT policies and provide support for the enforcement and training in the organization for these processes organization-wide.
- Effectively work with all business groups to understand requirements and pain points, and bring solutions and options to the business to improve workflow, process, and efficiency.
- Identify, negotiate, contract, and manage external vendor partners, insuring value is delivered to the organization as an augmentation of internal capabilities.
- Manage IT team in the organization in terms of performance management, career planning, training, prioritization, and day-to-day oversight.
- Provide KPI tracking and reporting to NanoLumen's executive leadership on key Information Technology metrics including uptime, helpdesk, project performance tracking, and budget compliance.
Masters Of Business
Asst. Director of IT Resume
Objective : Over 15+ years of diverse management and demonstrated leadership experience, delivering consistent results with direct responsibilities to develop and implement long-term strategic plans for technology infrastructure, ensuring IT roadmaps meet business goals and objectives. Proven abilities to prioritize investments in existing platforms and emerging technologies, providing tools necessary to increase operational efficiency and competitiveness, decrease cost, increase revenue and profitability.
Skills : Information Technology, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Sql Server, Exchange Server, Budget Management, Training, Troubleshooting, Documentation, Process Development, Active Directory, VOIP, Network Security, Disaster Recovery, Bilingual Spanish, Contract Management.
- Responsible for strategic planning related to administrative, instructional and communications technology; develops annual and strategic plans through collaborative processes to meet the university's evolving technological needs; and ensures compliance with applicable law and regulation and IT best practices.
- Directs the university's technology operations in support of its traditional and emerging academic and clinical offerings and provides management to the office of information technology staff.
- Leads the strategy for technology platforms and IT partnerships; negotiates IT contracts and coordinates relations with vendors, government agencies, and other external entities with regard to IT matters.
- Identify staffing, budgetary, and other technology resource requirements and develops creative and cost-effective approaches to meet these requirements.
- Reviews and authorizes selection, procurement, installation, and management of computing, networking, and telecommunications software and hardware, including outsourced IT services.
- Establishes technology standards for the university and ensures adherence to those standards.
- Oversees the creation and maintenance of databases, reporting solutions, software, websites, and other data management resources in support of academic, clinical and administrative operations.
Director of IT Specialist Resume
Summary : Information technology specialist dedicated to improved business continuity through innovative design adaptations, reducing cost and overhead for OPEX and CAPEX expenditures and improving stability of systems and infrastructure via planned upgrades, auditing and analysis. Experience includes disaster recovery planning and implementation, migration to virtualized environment, taxonomy improvements and establishment of enterprise VoIP phone system.
Skills : Windows 2000/2003/2008/XP / Vista / 7 Cisco Unified.
- Head of Information Technology department reporting directly to EVP of Administration and responsible for total technical staff of eleven.
- Organized company-wide Enterprise Content Management Business and Technical Strategy initiative showing current gaps in business processes including infrastructure and taxonomy design.
- Technical leader accountable for major corporate initiatives including virtualization of bare metal servers, disaster recovery solution for intellectual property, companywide Cisco VoIP migration and hardened replication and backup solution.
- Designed and continually upgrade Corporate Technology Policies and Procedures including email, website, computer and application usage policies, new hire and termination procedures and enterprise taxonomy.
- Champion Steering Committee responsible for orderly process of Information Technology resource allocation and direction, propose timelines of future projects, and continually update 3-year forecast.
- Exceptional teacher when communicating with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Versatile and knowledgeable speaker able to lecture to all audiences from new employee orientations on up to the Board of Directors.
- Continuously maintain and monitor 40+ remote offices through MPLS and VPN connections using Cisco equipment.
B.S. In Computer Science
Director of IT Executive Resume
Summary : Technically sophisticated operations professional with solid history of effective international operations development and administration. Manage operational and production needs of corporate resources, including development of policies and procedures for large-scale organizations. Skilled trainer and project leader; able to effectively direct multiple tasks. Creative problem-solver, using logic and analytics to devise innovative solutions.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and use of technology throughout the company.
- Areas of responsibility include the full range of information systems and telecommunications activities, including determining user requirements, recommending practical solutions, and leading company-wide efforts to improve the effective use of technology.
- Include, but are not limited to: Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, telephones, software applications, and peripherals.
- Provide expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations, and conversions and file maintenance.
- Manage IT staff, including hiring, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline and discharge.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
- Manage financial aspects of the IT Division, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
Director of IT Lead Resume
Summary : Goal-oriented and highly creative professional seeking to find a challenging and rewarding environment. Always on end-user satisfaction, providing a high quality of service in regards to total system design, and a particularly high degree of network and data security.
Skills : Sage 100, Exchange Server, Windows Server, VMWare VSphere, MAS 90/200, Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL Server, Dynamics CRM, SonicWall, Micrsoft Office, Ubuntu, Dynamics GP.
- Responsible for all aspects of Information Technologies; managed web and application developers and remote office IT staff.
- Created and managed ever-changing annual IT budgets.
- Constantly reviewed systems, policies and personal, identifying weakness and determining the appropriate course of action.
- Led backend API integration with multiple fortune 500 customers, insuring all certification requirements were met, order information successfully flowed into and out of ERP and order fulfillment software (voice driven order pulling and automated shipping systems), and all customer images was successfully received and prepared for production.
- Implemented VMWare, migrating Linux and Windows 2003/2008 servers to virtual environment.
- Implemented cost saving automated shipping systems, voice pick and ERP software; including coordinating with internal staff and multiple outside vendors.
- Directly responsible for installing and maintaining telecommunication hardware and software for an international call center operating in multiple countries.
- Oversaw training for all IT staff and served as a mentor to junior IT employees; also served on CDW advisory board.
Associates In EET
Associate Director of IT Resume
Objective : To fulfill a role that is not only competitive and engaging, but one that will best utilize my experience with the design, development and implementation of SAP, Microsoft, Linux, VMware, and Cisco solutions.
Skills : Windows server 2003-2008r2,Organization,Trouble Shooting, Determination, Educational Growth, Customer Services, Time Management.
- Managed and developed the growth of a team comprising of IT and Software Engineers, towards the maintenance and advancement of a global multi-site ecosystem.
- Directed the full-scale upgrade and cleanup of the HQ datacenter towards best practice virtualization and networking, and also introduced DevOps to include software control systems, templating and Agile methodologies.
- Finalized the consolidation and restructuring of the European IT department, involving comprehensive revision of resources, budget and complete virtualization of an 8 rack datacenter.
- Controlled multi-million dollar budget for North American and European divisions.
- Administered and significantly improved infrastructure and policies towards compliance with PCI and ITGC auditing.
- Initiated and architected Mobile solution for all global markets.
- Process involved direction of database and software design as well as team coordination to provide a multi-platform application.
B.S. In Information
Director of IT Resume
Objective : IT professional with over 10 years of experience managing IT projects, staff, and finances. Business analyst adept at process optimization and highly complex projects. Administration skills including EHR systems, Symantec applications, Microsoft Applications, web filtering, electronic faxing and security systems. Completed projects including data center relocations, EHR migrations, infrastructure upgrades, VoIP implementations, and office mergers.
Skills : Infrastructure, Systems Administration, EHR Administration, Vendor Relationships, Business Analysis, SQL, Staff Management, Project Management.
- Home health care provider including divisions for pharmacy, nursing, and durable medical equipment.
- Managed IVR and dialer project including coordinating vendor relations, handling contract negotiations, and collaborating with telecom, call center, pharmacy, medical equipment and nursing teams to develop new call flow and design specifications.
- Researched membership EDI files, communicated with 20 health plans, collaborated with development team, and created new membership process to provide company with eligibility checking, financial auditing and detailed reporting.
- Collaborated with Accounting and IT teams to create IT procurement and invoice reconciliation processes.
- Worked with IT vendors to transition contracts from MN to FL.
- Updated IT trouble ticket process to include a tier 2 support team to research issues tier 1 could not resolve and document issues requiring development effort.
- Updated Business Analyst documentation to more efficiently provide proper details for development and QA teams to write and test changes.