Director Of Network Operations Resume
Objective : Seasoned Director of Network Operations with more than 15 years of experience in Telecommunications Operations. Excellent management and technical skills.
Skills : Maintenance Coordinator and Managment, Network Engineering, Manufacturing and Production.
- Managed day-to-day engineers with call placement and level of importance.
- Migrated clients from Frame Relay to Managed VPN networks throughout their organization.
- Designed and migrated 2000 Active Directory structure to new 2003 Active Directory for numerous clients.
- Built 2003 Active Directory domains for various growing clients.
- Developed Microsoft Exchange 2003 messaging for clients which previously used POP3 ISP email systems.
- Administered client accounts and Exchange mailboxes.
- Setup replication across multiple domains for Active Directory and Exchange.
A.A.S. In Cybersecurity Specialist
Sr. Director Of Network Operations Resume
Summary : A General Manager at AT&T with almost 20 years of experience in wireless telecommunication engineering, operations, products, solutions, customer support and management.
Skills : Staff Management, Budget Management, Client Project Management, Vendor Project Management.
- Responsible for maintenance and operations of frequency hopping multiple access equipment (FHMA), switching, network peripherals and critical network.
- Managed IT staff responsible for 150 internal employees and programmers and 500 classrooms in public schools nationwide.
- Replaced Cisco PIX with SonicWALL 4000 Series.
- Responsible for Mobility Service Operations.
- Enhanced Pocket Core (EPC) Network Operation Center End to End Service Management of Consumer and Enterprise Service.
- Managed a large team of Area Managers, Frontline Managers, Subject Matter Experts and Network Specialist.
- Responded to service outages and degradation, minimize Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) and resolve customer generated complaints across the Mobility Network.
Masters In Information Technology
Asst. Director Of Network Operations Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where can apply problem solving and support skills to grow into a career.
Skills : Vmware, Windows Server, SQL, SCOM, SCORCH, SCCM, PowerShell, Solarwinds, Active Directory, Networking.
- Monitored, maintained, and supported the daily activity of proxy radius authentication.
- Monitored, supported, and facilitated vendor management with outside helpdesk support team.
- Directed Information Technology and Telecommunications services for DC Fabrication from the businesses start-up.
- Provided strategic advice to principals regarding system specifications, data management, hardware and software applications, information storage.
- Designed and implemented hardware and software solutions to meet the needs of all technology departments.
- Responsible for design and implementation of customized paging solutions, as well as all network and switching operations.
- Managed a team of engineers responsible for maintaining the paging network.
BA In Art & Multimedia Design
Associate Director Of Network Operations Resume
Summary : A dynamic and accomplished operations leader with diversified experience in the phases of technical product support, customer service, program management, and product management.
Skills : Skilled in applying technology and management practices to improve staff performance as well as ultimately positively improving customer satisfaction.
- Provided leadership as well as hands on, tactical and strategic direction to the Network Operations team consisting of over 106 Engineers.
- Managed the backbone network for Switched, ATM/FR, and Transport/Optical Services 24/7/365.
- Managed many functions including Network Surveillance, Customer.
- Maintained and Repaired, Network Systems Data Center Operations, Network Systems Support, Network Provisioning, Restoration Management, Enterprise Management Solutions, and Field Operations.
- Maintained and managed SG&A and Capital Expense budgets.
- Implemented several process improvements, new technology, and training programs.
- Used to improve repair times, improve network visibility, and enhanced technician technical skills.
Master In Black Belt Six Sigma Certificate
Director Of Network Operations I Resume
Objective : Experienced in numerous facets of the wireless and wireline business including but not limited to site selection, critical facility design, construction maintenance and contracts, switching, cell site, networking.
Skills : IT Management, Budget Management, Mergers & Acquisitions, Consulting, Program Management.
- Responsible for all training of personnel in Network Operations both technical and managerial.
- Coordinated and implemented all switch sites nationwide.
- Responsible for all programming into the Siemens DCO switches which included routing and translations, trouble shooting, and new facility engineering.
- Responsible for negotiations including co-locations agreements, Telco agreements, cost analysis, and facility engineering.
- Oversaw all functions of department including contracting, staffing, training, performance reviews, and monitoring regulatory network adequacy .
- Worked Supervisor responsible for all operations, maintenance, budgeting, and logistics of a cellular system.
- Interfaced with customers, vendors and other telecoms.
Management Information Systems
Director Of Network Operations II Resume
Objective : Thirty years management experience in the telecommunications industry involving regulatory process, security analysis, communications, technical processes, project management.
Skills : Genesys, Management.
- Participated as a member of the Directors/Officers Management Team.
- Directed the Network Operations, Helpdesk, and Training departments.
- Coordinated and designed move to a full Disaster Recovery plan.
- Negotiated all aspects of Information Network Systems Contracts for all eight locations.
- Established mentoring and training guidelines for managers and their staff.
- Supervised all aspects of client support, excluding programming.
- Corrected lapses in Software Compliance by negotiation of new contracts and proper procedures for monitoring usage.
B.S. In M.I.S
Director Of Network Operations III Resume
Summary : Over 25 years of managed care contracting experience in the Medicaid, Medicare and Commercial markets. Successfully recruited and negotiated contracts for IPA groups, hospitals, and ancillary providers to fill network deficiencies.
Skills : Infrastructure Management, Cisco UCS, VMWare Administration.
- Handled all Web based financial reporting and filings for Corporate Financial department.
- Negotiated all aspects of Information Systems Contracts for 12 companies.
- Managed and expanded Help Desk support from eight national locations to 20+ locations including international locations in Canada and Europe.
- Held complete oversight for team of 165.
- Designed and built softswitch architecture.
- Directed quarterly financial analysis of all aircraft and trucks in the Network.
- Worked directly with Sales and Customer Service to measure on-time performance and improved information flow to the customers.
Director Of Network Operations/Executive Resume
Summary : Fifteen years of experience developing custom CMS and database applications, most recently in Python. Twenty five years of experience building TCP/IP networks, writing documentation, and training adults.
Skills : Leadership, Inventory management.
- Lead all aspects of the medical management program, including Utilization Management, Disease Management and Case Management activities, to measure and improve quality of health care.
- In conjunction with medical staff, plan, implement, direct, evaluate and continuously improve the organization's use of Medical Management.
- Assure periodic review of internal and external benchmark data, quality management data, and risk management data.
- Build relationships with practices to help them the goals of cost-effective quality health care.
- Gathers and analyzes claims paid data, utilization data and benefit design information.
- Counsels and provides personnel disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Establishes processes for initial and continuing staff training and competency verification of personnel.
Bachelor Of Science In Nursing
Director Of Network Operations/Consultant Resume
Objective : To obtain a leadership role in a technology focused high growth organization with 18 years of experience managing all aspects of wireless telecommunications network design, deployment, integration, operations, and maintenance to drive customer satisfaction and shareholder value.
Skills : network design, deployment, integration, operations, and maintenance
- Oversaw the management of all daily maintenance and operations activities.
- Associated with Mobile Telephone Switching Offices and cell sites across 4 states, as well as emergency network outage service restoral activities.
- Ensured timely response to all customer network related trouble reports and interfaced with major accounts to design and integrate custom service solutions.
- Established the first structured Regional Operations Center (ROC) for emergency response management of large scale network outages.
- Served as ROC Chair and Incident Manager in response to several natural disasters across multiple states.
- Provided leadership and supervision of 5 direct manager level reports and 54 front line network operations associates.
- Responsible for the management of a $10M annual capital budget.
Bachelors Of Criminal Justice
Director Of Network Operations Resume
Objective : Accomplished in bringing together individuals to form successful teams through mentoring, strong collaboration, and clear communication.
Skills : Software development, architecture, and engineering.
- Charged with the management of day to day IT operations as well as developing IT strategies for the future.
- Managed personnel responsible for implementing and supporting the IT needs of the company.
- Responsible for the planning of server and network capacity to accommodate growing business needs.
- Spearheaded the decision making efforts around software and hardware needs.
- Advised our senior management team and the highest level officials of our television network partners.
- Satellite downlinked for tape recording internet delivery of commercials .
- Coordinated the installation, testing, and ongoing operation 14 television network feeds.
Masters Of Business Administration