Director Of Production Resume
Summary : Over 17 years of production and project management experience in a wide variety of industries, including; consumer goods, naval defense, construction general contracting, and promotional products.
Skills : Project Management, Video Game Development, Strategy, P&L, Budgeting.
- Directed production for 15 company owned facilities.
- Established and built cross cultural teams for new operations.
- Controlled value added product flow from Asia to European markets.
- Lived and traveled throughout Asia establishing and maintaining vendor relationships.
- Implemented production standards and specifications for all seafood items produced.
- Managed the sourcing of seafood raw materials throughout Asia.
- Established original standards and specifications for retail packs.
Sr. Director Of Production Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Director Of Production with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment.
Skills : Leadership, Business management, Customer support.
- Supervised all elements of a broad range of activities from television broadcasts, to dance presentations.
- Responsible for developing and implementation of multi-million dollar theatrical equipment.
- Purchased and maintained budgets for four performing arts theatres.
- Developed and implemented complex labor and material budgets for projects.
- Communicated closely with all vendors supplying production related services and materials.
- Made certain deadlines and budgets were maintained.
- Developed and administered theatre maintenance and equipment procurement budget.
Asst. Director Of Production Resume
Summary : An Experienced Manager with multi-functional background in real-time financial services systems, operations, administration, real estate sales and project management. Strong emphasis on strategically planning, designing, and implementing systems.
Skills : Excellent communication skills, Sales, Customer service.
- Coordinated, migrated, implemented, and supported a IMPACT Fixed Income trading system.
- Serviced Project Life Cycle methods and documented through MS Project.
- Designed and installed a multi client service bureau environment.
- Supported fourteen different broker/dealers, government agencies.
- Responsible for staffing 24/7 coverage of the service bureau.
- Recovered plans of two hot sites, using MIMIX/Data Mirror high availability software.
- Managed all AS400 hardware upgrades from model 510 though model 730.
Director Of Production III Resume
Summary : Multifaceted communications professional with 20+ years of diverse experience in medical, software, high-tech, sports and service industries. Professionally-trained in graphic design, photography, videography, marketing automation, writing, editing and more. Expertise in providing strategic leadership to a full-service creative team in the production of marketing, sales, training and advertising materials.
Skills : Production Planning, Material Planning, Production Scheduling, Production Supervision.
- Managed all the active projects and pipeline opportunities.
- Created and maintained a revenue report on a monthly basis.
- Created and maintained a margin analysis on every active project.
- Analysed records the team working on the project.
- Redesigned and implemented the desired CMS's (Wordpress, Craft, Sitefinity, or Drupal).
- Developed concept and produced 75 hours of radio programming.
Asst. Director Of Production Resume
Headline : A results-driven major event, television and video producer with a successful history of recruiting and leading production teams of all sizes. Twenty-five-plus years of experience planning, creating and delivering relevant multi-media content.
Skills : Management Experience, Production Management, Vendor Management.
- Spearheaded initiatives for overall production, engineering, quality assurance, and shipment of goods.
- Reviewed and approved engineering quotes and costing before submitting to customers.
- Tasked with creating engineering, quality specifications, and production tooling.
- Handled quality audits.
- Supervised 16 employees.
- Responsible for sourcing and buying the mens and missy lines for bill blass, earl jeans and members.
- Streamlined buying process to increase from 75% to 95% for deliverables.
Masters In Business
Director Of Production (Entry Level) Resume
Objective : Digital Sales Management Executive with extensive hands-on knowledge and application of digital marketing platforms. Proven history to drive high dollar revenue and sales. Entrepreneurial spirit.
Skills : Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Word, Excel, WordPress, Pardot.
- Worked closely with executives to 25 employees on the line and managed all engine production.
- Scheduled, materials forecasting and requested CNC manufacturing, capacity, and quality for racecar business.
- Worked for World of Outlaws DM Oval Racers, Drag Racers, Asphalt Oval Racers, and World of Outlaws Sprint 410 Racers.
- Planned, coordinated, and facilitated workflow with multiple departments.
- Scheduled and supervised employees.
- Reviewed each engine build record and documented for future reference.
- Handled HR functions for employee performance, staffing, vacations, and attendance.
Director Of Production I Resume
Objective : Challenging and rewarding position in a growth-oriented organization which offers diverse job responsibility and will fully utilize both my technical and managerial duties.
Skills : Scheduler, Strategic Sourcing, Process Improvement, Project Management.
- Responsible for thirty to fifty employees.
- Responsible for safety compliance, maintenance and facilities security.
- Implemented new processes in screen-print department including state of the art ink mixing system.
- Purchased and supervised the installation of new equipment including larger capacity printing press.
- Reduced the company's cost per impression by .03 based on impressions.
- Took over purchasing responsibilities for the print department.
- Managed the shipping department while the company searched for a replacement manager.
Computer Science And Business
Director Of Production II Resume
Summary : Entrepreneurial apparel executive specializing in product development and production of moderate to higher end dresses, using a deep understanding of business acumen and cost negotiation to maximize profitability. Strong manufacturing and fabric vendor.
Skills : Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Office Applications.
- Recruited to launch a private label division in the Social Occasion category.
- Sourced initial product line from design concept through delivery.
- Set up production department from start-up, creating and implementing all procedures.
- Hired and developed a production/design team.
- Negotiated all pricing in domestic and offshore factories.
- Set up time and action calendar.
- Collaborated closely with designer on product direction and brand image.
Director Of Production/Representative Resume
Objective : Possess nine years in event production and operational management and nearly twenty years behind the scenes in the Entertainment industry. Extensive knowledge in big picture management.
Skills : Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, CMS, Illustrator, Visio.
- Supervised all production elements for each event and implementation of all client contracts.
- Responsible for coordination, equipment needs and verifying design viability.
- Responsible for interviewing and hiring all production personnel.
- Created SOPs for production department.
- Responsible for training of production managers and production crew.
- Assisted with onsite installation as needed.
- Coordinated with designers and sales in design implementation.
Director Of Production Resume
Summary : Extensive managerial, operational and technical expertise in the chemical and fragrance & flavor industry, managing multiple priorities in a dynamic manufacturing environment. Strong leadership, organizational, decision making and problem solving abilities.
Skills : Customer Service, Handyman Services, Fork Lift Operator, Retail.
- Set up a new manufacturing area for design to start-up, generating sanitation and manufacturing procedures.
- Planned and prepared yearly Departmental Budgets.
- Maintained inventory requirements for both flavor and fragrance compounds production.
- Coordinated raw materials purchases and deliveries with the Purchasing department.
- Scheduled and prioritized production activities through coordination with Customer Service and Sales department.
- Approved and periodically reviewed production SOP's and site specific work instructions.
- Generated batch tickets for production orders, followed and verified the completeness of all manufacturing documents.
MS In Macromolecular