Director Of Social Work Resume
Objective : Strengths-focused social worker seeking to fully utilize compassion and empathy for people as well as ability to work with diverse populations. Career goal is to work for an organization where can utilize Masters in Social Work and build on professional work experiences.
Skills : Human services, Good communication, Flexible, Good multi-tasker.
- Provided weekly group and clinical supervision to social work staff.
- Helped develop a palliative care program for the Hebrew Home.
- Provided Dementia and Behavioral programming and training for staff and residents.
- Developed and implemented new Suicidal Ideation/Harm to Self and Others Policy and Protocol.
- Oversaw guardianship task force made up of pro bono attorneys.
- Provided overall social service support to largest nursing home.
- Provided monthly (QI/QM) quality assurance and statistical report to clinical staff, administration and governing board.
Director Of Social Work/Consultant Resume
Summary : Looking for an opportunity, would like to use combined skills to work with patients/clients in the medical and/or related field to include counseling, hospice, home health, medical facilities or work with military families/veterans. Excellent managerial skills, ability to work with people/groups/families as a counselor, great organizer and mentor.
Skills : Experience with Spanish language, Excellent managerial skills, A counselor.
- Provided community assessments and resource linking for residents.
- Worked with Corporate in developing Health Care Decision.
- Made policy for all regions of Genesis, training and consultation to all facilities in MD.
- Provided social work services for clients that are 21 years old+, with multiple medical, psychological, and environmental challenges.
- Problem solved, provided assessments, community resource linking, discharged planning and casework.
- Responsible for Crisis management, counseling, time management, and interdisciplinary teamwork are strengths.
- Responsible for hospice (terminal care), cognitive loss, communication, behavior, mental health, etc.
Master Of Social Work
Sr. Director Of Social Work Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in the human services field with an opportunity for personal and professional growth that utilizes the skills and methods acquired in education and work experience.
Skills : Client Management Software, Non-profit Managment, Sports Involvement, Sports Coaching.
- Performed intake assessments to assess needs for optimal success.
- Engaged in informal counseling with families to assist them in effectively coping with daily challenges.
- Formulated individualized independent living plans for families in order too assist them in accomplishing realistic and positive goals.
- Worked to foster a trusting relationship with difficult to engage clientele.
- Provided positive and negative feedback to clients to encourage adherence to all program requirements.
- Ensured all shelter obligations are received and processed.
- Adhered to all Department of Social Services guidelines.
- Engaged with potential landlords to educate on DSS housing programs.
- Reviewed and processed potential housing packets.
Master Of Science In Social Work
Asst. Director Of Social Work Resume
Summary : Service-focused social work professional with a resilient determination to serving the needs of child, adult, geriatrics and at-risk populations. Client care and organizational planning.
Skills : Case Management, Client Advocacy, Community Outreach, Inter-agency Partnerships .
- Served as Director of Social Work for high-volume rehabilitation and long-term nursing facility.
- Supported patients in role of discharge coordination and long term care planning.
- Coordinated with patients and utilized needs alongside interdisciplinary team.
- Completed daily operations for triage utilization review.
- Assisted physicians and nursing staff with ensuring patient safety in discharge plan.
- Reviewed facility policies and procedures as part of the facility's interdisciplinary team to assure compliance.
- Participated in reviewing and setting policies concerning resident care and quality of life.
Master Of Social Work
Jr. Director Of Social Work Resume
Objective : An accomplished Licensed Nursing Home Administrator with a Master's Degree in Health Systems Administration, Majoring in Senior Living Management with experience in the highly regulated nursing home industry.
Skills : Licensed Nursing, Home Administrator, Good Communication.
- Assisted in managing the overall operation of a 175+ beds.
- Highly involved in all aspects of: case management, marketing, admissions, resident care, human resources, budgetary and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure compliance in all aspects.
- Assisted Living and the ALP (Assisted Living Program) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all aspects of the social work department, including working with grieving staff and families of residents that passed.
- Responsible for coordinating admissions, conducting assessments, tours, and intakes for potential new/returning residents.
- Assisted Administrator to mediate and resolve issues for staff, families, and residents.
Master's In Health System
Associate Director Of Social Work Resume
Summary : Excellent managerial skills, ability to work with people/groups/families as a counselor, great organizer and mentor. Have experience in both small and large organizations.
Skills : Hospitality management, Leadership, Excellent communication.
- Provided support and guidance for the nursing staff in order to ensure best quality of care for the elderly.
- Conducted and completed quality assurance to comply with the state standards for the hospital.
- Linked with this side agencies to provide the best possible care for the adult population.
- Communicated with doctors and nurses to ensure the elderly in-patients are receiving best quality of care.
- Assisted families and residents with finding additional resources and financial benefits through Supplemental Security Income, Medicaid, and Veteran Benefits.
- Facilitated accurate diagnoses.
- Maintained a caseload of 83 residents, working under strict deadlines.
Master Of Social Work
Director Of Social Work I Resume
Objective : Seasoned mental health practitioner with demonstrated track record of successfully working with diverse client populations in one-on-one and group settings.
Skills : Retail Sales, Care taker, Hospitality management.
- Managed and supported all special care and services for 90 geriatric clients.
- Scheduled and facilitated meetings on a daily basis including family meetings, QI meetings, and care plan meetings.
- Mediated between multidisciplinary teams, residents, and their family members.
- Collected social, cognitive, and behavioral information for documentation of charts.
- Observed for cognitive and behavioral changes in residents.
- Administered social cognitive assessment (MMSE) on residents in facility.
- Discussed advance directives (DNR) with residents and their family members.
Director Of Social Work II Resume
Objective : Combined skills to work with patients/clients in the medical and/or related field to include counseling, hospice, home health, medical facilities or work with military families/veterans.
Skills : Healthcare, Nursing Homes, Non-profit.
- Facilitated and participated in all aspects of discharge planning.
- Provided education to families and residents regarding Medicared/Medicaid and other financial assistance programs.
- Assumed the authority, responsibility and accountability of directing to social work department.
- Maintained a professional working relationship with the medical professionals and other health related facilities.
- Reviewed and took actions on grievances.
- Participated in facility surveys.
- Completed social services components of the MDS.
Master Of Science
Director Of Social Work/Executive Resume
Objective : Possess excellent management and organizational skills, with a strong ability to work with diverse populations. skilled networker with the aptitude to develop partnerships and maintain sustainable relationships.
Skills : Motivational, Management, Case management.
- Made Job assignments and set priorities.
- Actively participated in pre-admission screening of all potential residents.
- Organized family groups to promote communication, education and support between family and facility staff.
- Collaborated with community organization.
- Arranged and planed all facility discharges to home, ALF, Shelter.
- Impacted residents by providing support and reassurance.
- Impacted staff by providing guidance, support and education.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Director Of Social Work Resume
Summary : Service-focused social worker with a strong commitment to serving the needs of disadvantaged adults and children including severely and persistently mentally ill, individuals with addictions, and the aging population.
Skills : Excels in organization, documentation, time management, and communication skills.
- Resposible for a 98 bed facility consisting of long term care residents and restorative rehabilitation patients.
- Provided patients with psychosocial and care planning intervention .
- Determined needs through interdisciplinary rounds, chart review, patient/family interviews.
- Assessed patient needs and determined mode of intervention while formulating assessments.
- Coordinated multidisciplinary and agency case conferences for concerns, discharge planning and as needed.
- Executed plan of discharge/ care which is mutually agreeable to patient/family.
- Reviewed and provided input with admissions, assisted with engagiing families and residents with resources in the community.
Bachelors In Social Work