Service Representativ Resume
Summary : Talented and dedicated AT&T telecommunications professional with over 14 years of expertise as a Service Representative in supporting area managers, system technicians, business analysts, project managers, and a diverse customer base. Specializes in the ability to build rapport with a diversified workforce, and maximize profits through a strong commitment to customer retention. Demonstrated leadership abilities to resolve problems and maintain speed in execution.
Skills : Flexibility and Adaptability, Able To Manage Multiple Priorities, Working Knowledge, and Proficiency Of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Exceptional Communication (Listening, Verbal, Written) and Very Dependable Team Player With Strong Interpersonal.
- Ranked top service representative in the department for overall order implementation; averaged 2,989 orders in 2012.
- Ranked top 20% in answering 2,571 ACD calls in 2012 with the department team average of 2,070.
- Providing daily support services for at&t southeast customer premise equipment moves, installation, additions, and changes.
- Consulting and coordinating major moves of Nortel bcm200; bcm400; bcm450, and digital key systems between business customers and at&t entities ensuring successful execution.
- Training peers on policies, standards, procedures, call center operations and system applications.
- Reviewing and managing AT&T Avaya sales center contract documentation packages for accuracy and release.
- Account management services provided to a variety of small-to-large business accounts requiring order implementation and remote services.
- Trained to consult business customers on medium-to-large-scale meridian PBX systems, and small-to-medium-scale meridian Norstar digital key systems.
- Consulting business system capabilities, software solutions, and equipment products with commercial accounts.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for a customer and personal services.
Service Representative I Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Service Representative. Ready to seek an opportunity in a career for the long term with advancement.
Skills : Management, Computer Software, and Hardware, Medical Administration, Microsoft Word, Outlook Premium, Prep Cook, Cash Handling, Cashier, Cash Register, Computers, and Customer Service.
- Responsibilities take service orders from physicians or other referral sources; place order internally for new patient oxygen setup.
- Verify insurance coverage and advises the collections department of required actions for billing.
- Handles mail for the center including responding to requests for information from internal sources when possible.
- Respond to emergency calls in the event of equipment failure while on call on weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Accomplishments my accomplishments were being recognized by patients and coworkers of job satisfaction.
- Numerous times I was nominated for employee of the month for my excellent service and care for patients as well as for my job educational values.
- Another impact I had with the care was to meet sales of nebulizer medications and recruit new patient to accept our services for oxygen.
- In this case of a new referral, help brought in more revenue for the company.
- Entered customers' transactions into computers to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
- Provided user support technical training and specific office policy training to fellow staff members.
Client Service Representative Resume
Headline : Qualified Service Representative with 5+ years in fast-paced customer service and call center environments. Personable and professional under pressure.
Skills : Creative Problem Solver, Exceptional Communication, MS Windows Proficient, Quick Learner, Strong Client Relations, Training Development, Aptitude, Proficient In Cash Management, Local/State Health Laws Knowledge, Credit Card Processing, Multi-line Phone Talent, POS Systems Expert, and Excellent Co-worker Relations.
- Communicating with all store initiatives and promotions to customers to generate return business.
- Routinely answered customer questions regarding merchandise and pricing.
- Monitoring cash drawers in multiple checkout stations to ensure adequate cash supply.
- Building long-term customer relationships and advised customers on purchases and promotions.
- Recipient of multiple positive reviews acknowledging dedication to excellent customer service.
- Maintaining cleanliness and presentation of stock room and production floor.
- Managing a wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Ensuring superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Serving as the main liaison between customers, management and sales team.
- Developing a reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy.
Service Representative II Resume
Summary : 7 years of experience as a Service Representative. Focus on Client Relations/Customer Service. I am a trustworthy, dedicated and reliable employee, regardless of the position. Succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job satisfaction and self-development and helps me achieve personal as well as organization goals.
Skills : Detail Oriented, Capable Problem Solver, Speak Foreign Languages, Proficient at Excel, Good Organizational Skills, Working Knowledge of Visual Basic, and Time and Project Management.
- Perform equipment setups specifically concentrators, reservoirs, beds, etc. This equipment is placed in apartments, private homes, clinics, hospitals, nursing homes and other areas where people with respiratory problems are treated.
- Complete equipment orientation checklist for new equipment and other necessary paperwork as required for new patient setup.
- Make oxygen deliveries and equipment checks on a daily route as determined by the patient base and lin-care routing system.
- Delivery includes refilling reservoirs with liquid oxygen from a van mounted tank.
- Perform minor equipment repairs and preventive maintenance on equipment both in the home and at the center.
- For equipment repairs requiring other than minor repair, work equipment is to be packaged for shipment to the repair center.
- Clean rental equipment when returned to the center in accordance with lin-care policies and procedures.
- Work as on-call service representative evenings and weekends on an as scheduled basis.
- Frequency is determined by the center size and the number of employees available to share in the responsibility.
- Must respond in a timely manner and record information on service call report.
Point Of Service Representative Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Service Representative. Looking to obtain a rewarding customer service position with a company that provides growth and career advancement opportunities. I am also seeking to use my personal experience and communication skills for a company to resolve and enhance and transform the face of customer interaction.
Skills : Core Customer Service, Opening/Closing Clean Up, Cash Handling, Cashier Stocking, Responsible, Self Starter, Team Player, 10 Key, Time Management, Excellent Communication, Excellent People Accountability, Reliable, Selling Techniques, Inventory Assembling, Flexible, and Basic Math.
- Monitoring incoming inquiries and ensuring proper check in procedures are followed for member and guest check-in compliance.
- Greeting all incoming members and guests, ensure all check in procedures are followed, to ensure guest fitness profiles are completed and appropriate fees are collected and enter guest and telephone inquiry information into gms systems.
- Answering all incoming inquiries and obtain appropriate information to direct/transfer calls/guests.
- Handling member service issues to include: personal training, guest, lost and found items, new membership cards, change of address, eft setup or change, and questions regarding billings and payments.
- Recording member concerns on the member service log or maintenance log (depending on issue).
- Recording lost and found items on the lost and found property log and secure items per policy ensure required forms are available, and completed and processed properly (e.g., Kid's club coupon log, group x reservation sheets, etc. ) also to promote and sell merchandise.
- Keeping the front desk area and lobby clutter free, and orderly and perform general cleaning duties to include hourly locker room checks.
- Operating a to max system and ensure open/close/break procedures are followed and to reconcile and report all incoming or outgoing (i.e., Drink refunds) monies and process all monetary transactions through to max systems.
- Cashed checks and paying out money after verifying that the signatures were correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Taking the necessary steps to ensure beneficiaries were paid timely and correctly.
Customer Service Representative/Supervisor Assistant Resume
Summary : Motivated Service Representative with 24 years of customer service experience. Well versed in oral and written communication, organization, teamwork, resourcefulness, decisiveness, and discipline.
Skills : Personnel Management, Communication, Capable Problem Solver, Detail Oriented, Resource Management, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Leadership.
- Service representative provided a full range of assistance to the general public, claimants, and beneficiaries.
- Provided information on rights, benefits, privileges, or obligations under the social security act.
- Provided excellent customer service via face-to-face and telephone interviews as well as via written correspondence.
- Utilize skills in oral communications, working knowledge of, and ability to apply governing laws, regulations, precedents, and agency procedures.
- Explain social security provisions, regulations, and related administrative practices.
- Assists individuals in developing needed claims/appeal evidence and preparing the required documentation.
- Resolve errors, delays, or other problems in obtaining retirement/disability benefits or fulfilling obligations for claimants.
- Explain the application of regulatory provisions and the basis for agency determinations in individual cases.
- Explain administrative, legal recourse and proper procedures for filing an appeal of any determinations made by the agency.
- Screened clients to determine what program(s) they might be eligible for.
Customer Service Representative II Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Service Representative. Looking to obtain a position where I can maximize my organizational skills in a challenging environment, thus achieving a high degree of work efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Access. Typing 40 Wpm, Fluent In French, Creole & Semi- Spanish, Excellent Telephone, Interpersonal, and Coordination, Skilled In Business Communications and Customer Service, and Medical Terminology Knowledge.
- Responding to walk-ins and telephone contacts and transfers call in a tactful and professional manner.
- Arranging appointments with the appropriate direct service providers vis--vis the appointment setter; appointment cards are provided to each client presenting face to face.
- Requesting and obtaining as much general, financial, and insurance information from the client and/or family as possible.
- Establishing client fees and relays this information to the client and/or family.
- Ensuring that all required information on the client registration form is complete and accurate.
- Entering all demographic and financial information into a credible system.
- Assisting in financial planning, obtaining insurance intakes, insurance verification, and authorization.
- Verifying insurance coverage and documents information secured on agency insurance verification form transfers information into credible as needed.
- Forwarding copies of insurance verification form to the business office as required on a consistent basis.
- Determining deposits based on Equifax credit's system as well as jurisdictional guidelines.
Guest Service Representative Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as a Service Representative. Looking to obtain a challenging leadership position applying creative problem solving and management skills where I can gain further experience while enhancing the company's productivity and reputation.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Outlook Premium, Prep Cook, Cash Handling, Cashier, Cash Register, Computers, Customer Service, Receptionist, and Phones.
- Service representative responsibilities: drive a 24-foot box truck to goodwill and SOS document destruction customers and picks up the paper.
- Delivering empty containers and bags and picks up containers, bags, and boxes full of confidential paper.
- Loading and unloading vehicles by any combination of hand, hand truck, forklift, or lift gate.
- Maintaining telephone contact with supervisor to receive the delivery or pick up instructions.
- Inspecting truck equipment and supplies (such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water) on a scheduled basis, immediately reporting any irregularities to the compliance manager or supervisor.
- Positions blocks and ties rope around items to secure cargo during transit.
- Pads, stacks, and secures items in position on the truck to prevent damage during shipment.
- Service representative while on a route is responsible for the immediate supervision of one truck helper.
- Performing general office duties such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
- Handling cash, credit, debit, check payment transactions such as deposits and withdrawals.
Jr. Service Representative Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Service Representative. Set priorities in a given company environment which results despite inconsistent input in changing variables.
Skills : Excellent Verbal and Written Communication, Bilingual Both English and Spanish, Invoices/ Expense Reports/ Payment Transactions, Strong Analytical/ Problem Solving, Process and Manage Projects, Records, Organization and Management, Journal Entries, and General Ledger, Teambuilding, and Staff Supervision, Microsoft, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Provide exceptional service and respond to customer's needs, also communicate methods to gain acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, service or product from prospects and clients.
- Support sales and service activities within the company by participating in micro-marketing promotional campaigns and product initiatives develop strategies to grow the client base and implement appropriate sales to target prospective customers and built external business development opportunities.
- Execute integrated sales and relationship that are aligned with the business plan.
- Identify and develop high potential employees in order to build our bench strength.
- Partner with the owner to effectively manage a full range of people management responsibilities, including hiring, performance management, and compensation.
- Accurately and professionally handle all customer transactions in an adequate and reasonable time frame.
- Ensure effective line management to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Develop and execute action plans to minimize losses that the business may intake.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Earned management trust by serving as a key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
Service Representative Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Service Representative. Energetic self-starter organized individual with a sincere desire to provide quality customer service to the company. A very outgoing people person with strong communication skills which successfully address customers concerns while maintaining the companies objectives, work ethics, as well as goals.
Skills : Excellent Written and Verbal Communication, With An Eye For Detail, Extremely Productive In A High Volume High-Stress Environment, Proficient In The Use Of IBM Clone, and Mac Desktops, and Self-Starter With A Can Do Attitude.
- Responsible for embodying PGE core values while providing customers world-class service.
- Assisting customers when they call in and need service requests, payment arrangements or have billing and/or service questions or concerns.
- Educating and processing new lines of services for new/existing and moving customers.
- Creating and escalating emergency and potential trouble issues to the field service department, emergency dispatch, and public safety authorities when necessary.
- Maintaining confidentiality while navigating customers through sensitive situations.
- Utilizing excellent interpersonal and service skills to maintain and promote PGE's relationships with their customers while building PGE advocates in the service footprint.
- Answering product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Earning management trust by serving as a key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Maintaining cleanliness and presentation of stock room and production floor.
- Building long-term customer relationships and advised customers on purchases and promotions.