Distribution Process Worker Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Distribution Process Worker with experience in the industry. Creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides.
Skills : Process management, Customer Service, Data Entry, Transportation.
- Performed inventory reconciliation activities such as investigating discrepancies.
- Initiated inventory comparisons and counted based on balance differences.
- Operated a stock selector to move from location to location within the warehouse.
- Investigated and reported all inventory discrepancies to proper chain of command.
- Placed material in proper location when necessary.
- Used the Dss automated system to locate.
- Verified inventory on all material.
Asst. Distribution Process Worker Resume
Headline : Created and managed facilities and warehouses with management or programs and materials. Established and implemented programs and procedures for safety regulations to match Federal and State government standards.
Skills : Inventory Management, Purchasing, Merchandising.
- Received, unloaded, and processed incoming shipments reporting over, short, or damaged conditions.
- Assembled items into groups based on information shown on the receiving vouchers and segregated materials according to condition, type of transaction, or property class.
- Selecedt, stored, stacked, palletized items based on size, shape, quantity, and possibility of contamination.
- Selected items for shipment.
- Verified or prepared documentation either manually or by using automated equipment.
- Used computers to receive and transmit pick data into the DSS system.
- Used the radio frequency (RF) devices.
Associate Distribution Process Worker Resume
Headline : Dedicated individual with an ambition to succeed. Extensive knowledge and experience in the warehousing and material handling distribution filled. Learning and taking on new challenging task. Seeking a position to excel while utilize skills to be the best to an employer.
Skills : Excellent Communication, Product management, Process management.
- Stocked materials according to the storage plans.
- Picked, packed shipping and received, driving forklifts.
- Made sure that all shipments went out in a timely manner with the proper packing procedures.
- Responsible for unloading, and breaking down pallets of freight from UPS, and DHL.
- Matched freight and loading on cart line depending on size, and weight to be processed.
- Unloaded trucks and storing information into DSS system.
- Performed inspections and material determinations that require extensive research.
Jr. Distribution Process Worker Resume
Objective : Willing to travel as much as needed for the right position. Have a current passport if needed to travel internationally. Currently living in Oklahoma wanting to relocate.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP.
- Physically and visually examined materials handled or received.
- Independently responsible for document processing, verifying transfer order number, and stock inventories in LMP as needed or directed.
- Assisted in material induction to include Kind, Count, & Condition.
- Determined cushioning to be used or as item weight and measurement dictates in packing or re-packing.
- Responsible for a variety of packing methods and techniques to pack.
- Established item locations and determined arrangement of stock in warehouse.
- Prepared and attached inspection tags and labels.
Technical Degree In Autocad
Lead Distribution Process Worker Resume
Summary : possess strong interest in the conservancy of the Distribution Process work and four years of military experience. Knowledgeable about secret security clearance and procedures.
Skills : Trainer, Inventory Management, High Retention, Microsoft Office.
- Used material handling equipment as Hand Trucks, Hammers, Screwdrivers, Pliers, Metal Sheers .
- Operated and performed operator maintenance on a variety of both manual and automated equipment to complete assigned duties.
- Checked lists showing stock identification changes to insure that the proper items are selected and assembled.
- Checked documentation against shipping information and contents of package.
- Verified proper documentation and certificates are present with material.
- Followed procedures in reporting overage, shortages, misplaced, or damaged material.
- Packed and repacked multiple items using a variety of packing materials, and techniques.
Distribution Process Worker/Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a long-term, fulltime position that will allow me to use to my experience and allow for additional learning opportunities.
Skills : Follow directions, Pull orders in bulk, palletize,.
- Investigated a variety of errors such as incorrect issue/receipt
- Used pallet measuring gages to insure the proper heights and widths of pallet loads, and that shipment are properly loaded onto the right conveyances.
- Prepared shipment documentation.
- Utilized a safety conscious awareness and sound judgment while operating equipment.
- Packaged jewelry, hard goods, and prepared them for delivery.
- Labeled merchandise and prepared them to be shipped off.
- Responsible for picking and stowing government material in large facility.
Distribution Process Worker I Resume
Objective : To secure a position with a well established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a growing and lasting relationship.
Skills : Knowledge Of Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Service, Retail Experience.
- Assigned to the heavy mechanize bulk division.
- Rceived material and verified the correct material.
- Corrected stock number, and corrected quantity ordered.
- Stowed the correct material and corrected quantity in its assigned location.
- Scanned received material into the system database using a RF scanner.
- Worked with little or no supervision.
- Shipped material to customers who request the material ship to a designated location.
Distribution Process Worker/Consultant Resume
Summary : Distribution Process Worker is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a warehouse. This includes receiving, inspecting, and processing incoming product; building pallets; and ensuring the product is stored and handled in accordance with company policies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Business management.
- Packed military items in a large warehouse.
- Selected products to move from location to location within the warehouse.
- Automated system to locate and verify inventory on all material.
- Conducted quality control checks on documentation and material flow.
- Performed inventory counts, material inspection and local survey checks.
- processed transactions, data records, and updated record based on cyclic researches.
- Performed filing, correspondence and other clerical tasks.
Distribution Process Worker Resume
Summary : To obtain a full-time position in the Distribution Process Worker, office assistant, customer service representative. Goal is to achieve customer satisfaction as well as meeting or surpassing company expectations.
Skills : Data Entry, Microsoft Word, Customer Service, Cleaning.
- Reported all inventory discrepancies to proper chain of command when necessary.
- Performed inventory maintenance in ALOC, staging, inspection, packing, transporting, etc.
- Responsible for rewarehousing and master storage plan.
- Evaluate receiving, storage shipping and packing procedures.
- Determined to assure equipment and labor are utilized effectively and to determine bottlenecks.
- Assisted with management in performing analysis related system programs to solve information and operational problems.
- Instructed, trained employees with proper packing procedures, directives and objectives.
Distribution Process Worker/Executive Resume
Headline : To obtain employment in Warehousing or Logistics. Desired occupation in Stock Clerks, Stockroom, Warehouse, or Storage Yard Supply Chain Managers, Material Moving Workers, All Other Grounds Maintenance Workers, All Other Industrial Truck and Tractor Operators.
Skills : Experienced Security Guard.
- Performed extensive research on inventory discrepancies.
- Determined the causes of discrepancies.
- Performed Shelf-Life updates and Care of Supplies in Storage.
- Participated in evaluating and analyzed trends for inventory.
- Assisted specialists in the analysis of automated systems and the implementation of new applications.
- Moved sensitive material to a proper secure area for pick up and transportation.
- Identified and examined specialized items without marking.
Certificate In Hvac