District Trainer Resume
Objective : Top producing sales professional and business leader consistently delivering top line sales for prescribed products earning many National, Regional and career achievement awards.
Skills : Inventory management, private catering business, candy business, bakery experience and managed restaurant.
- Initiated monthly journal club contributing to clinical expertise.
- On boarded multiple sales reps into specialty sales.
- Bet out competition to host monthly clinical journal club with Gastroenterology thought leaders.
- Launched multiple products in multiple specialties with highest volume of prescriptions and breadth of prescribers.
- Conducted in accordance with all aspect of being a professional athlete.
- Implemented and executed yearly instruction practice plans for assigned teams.
- Create dand maintained a positive and professional learning environment.
Sr. District Trainer Resume
Summary : Dedicated professional with 5 years of management experience, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work unsupervised as a part of a team. Energetic, enthusiastic, resourceful, detail-oriented, problem solver with a strong work ethic and ability to learn quickly with a positive attitude.
Skills : Management, Security, Loss Prevention, Customer Service, Conflict Resolution, Logistics.
- Responsible to protect all assets of a highvolume retail department store.
- Developed and implemented controls, policies and procedures.
- Designed to minimize loss and liability, train, evaluate and motivate store cashiers and detectives.
- Conducted store training in all areas of price awareness, check cashing, customer fraud and store safety.
- Directly responsible for all detective training, with indirect responsibility for all detectives in district for any advanced training needed.
- Effectively accomplished and maintained work smart environment with heightened awareness in all shrink related areas.
- Effectively met all company quotes in the areas of employee and shoplifter apprehension, shrinkage control and store safety.
Asst. District Trainer Resume
Headline : strong believer in moral principles, ethical values, and accountability for one's choice of actions. As a professional, ethics and liability go hand-in-hand. Consider to be a reasonable and responsible individual, professionally and privately.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Retail Management, Human Resources.
- Prepared, Coordinated, Conducted, and Facilitated Workshops for Employees, Supervisors and Account Managers.
- Responsible for the face-to-face onboarding process with new recruits, oversee timely completion of administrative paperwork.
- Managed and coordinated all further Instructor-led training programs.
- Assisted, participated and coordinated with advanced client specific courses.
- Administered remediation courses.
- Regularly managed, measured and updated employee qualification profiles.
- Conducted surprise Quality Assurance inspections at our client-sites.
Associate In Arts
Associate District Trainer Resume
Headline : Over 20 years experience training, coaching, and supervising in fast- paced customer service environments Best-in-class customer care skills, including problem solving, conflict resolution, and claims management.
Skills : Social Media and on-line sourcing expertise, Good communication.
- Responsible for profit retail-attainment, financial and operational planning, payroll and employee performance.
- Provided leadership and supervision for program development and coordination with skilled professional staff.
- Improved expense control, identified efficiencies for controllable expenses and salary expenditures.
- Enhanced management and staff, team productivity through motivational training and mentoring.
- Provided support with training initiatives which allowed other regions to meet their compliance requirements.
- Turnover dropped from 55% to 22% in district and customer service levels.
- Led projects for new store opening.
Bachelors In Business
Jr. District Trainer Resume
Objective : Professional with more than 10 years combined experience in customer service, sales, and operations. Skilled in developing successful office procedures, satisfying customer needs and achieving operational results.
Skills : Business Development, Vendor Relations, Bilingual, Market Trends, Wholesale/Retail.
- Experienced in directing 10 separate store locations.
- Recruited, interviewed and selected qualified Store Manager Candidates for the district.
- Maintained company standards of store operations and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinated 10 new store openings.
- Hosted a dozen job fairs to enhance, recruiting, interviewing, and selecting qualified candidates for Store Managers for the district.
- Experienced in store visits, controlling issues on Profit and Loss Statements, budgeting payroll.
- Reviewed daily action plan notes, prioritized tasks and delegated to assigned associates.
Associate District Trainer Resume
Objective : A job that will offer emotional satisfaction will be visibly productive and provide a product of service to community, of which may be proud. The District Trainer is responsible for creating productive/knowledgeable sales associates.
Skills : Excellent communication, Counselor, Leadership.
- Maintained and applied knowledge of current policies, regulations, and industrial processes.
- Recommend process and product safety features that will reduce employees' exposure to chemical, physical, and biological work hazards.
- Inspected facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
- Investigated industrial accidents, injuries, or occupational diseases to determine causes and preventive measures.
- Reviewed plans and specifications for construction of new machinery or equipment to determine whether all safety requirements have been met.
- Reported or reviewed findings from accident investigations, facilities inspections, or environmental testing.
- Interviewed employers and employees to obtain information about work environments and workplace incidents.
District Trainer/Coordinator Resume
Summary : A highly accomplished sales professional with eighteen years of experience in specialty pharmaceuticals and medical devices. A track record of success in executing strategic plans to consistently exceed revenue objectives. Award recognition for leadership, teamwork and innovative plans leading to significant change.
Skills : Account Management, Sales, Business Development.
- Organized 4 team pairings among 8 district specialty representatives to compete & achieve market share growth.
- Completed and innovated the training program for the opening of 16 stores as well as provided support during the opening day of each location.
- Mentored and developed three district trainers to ensure proper skill levels.
- Selected to perform duties and make decisions on behalf of manager.
- Trained tenured team members on new products, system upgrades, sales and customer service skills.
- Maintained the procedures for human resources, including workforce planning, recruiting, personnel, payroll, and business analysis.
- Attended multiple corporate seminars & webinars.
Bachelor Of Science
District Trainer I Resume
Objective : Customer-inspired manager with more than 16 years of experience in sales, merchandising, operations, and training for big-box retailer. Proactive leader who forms and empowers staff to team performance beyond business goals and expectations.
Skills : Peoplesoft, Excel, Sales, Customer support.
- Reported directly to District Human Resource Manager.
- Led between 5-10 classes per month with up to 32 participants each class.
- Delivered staff training and orientation sessions for wide range of classes in operations, sales, and merchandising.
- Covered selling process, leadership skills, standard operating procedures (SOP), and special services.
- Improved employee performance levels and boosted workshop attendance rates 15-20% by scheduling and implementing staggered workshop times.
- Generated additional candidates for career advancement by providing participants.
- Analyzed district's stores training needs.
Business And Management
District Trainer II Resume
Summary : Proven ability to thrive under pressure, deliver excellence, establish authentic relationships, and implement new technology and ideas to ensure cost effective spending. Highly motivated individual seeking to acquire any position that suits knowledge, experience, interpersonal skills and communication abilities.
Skills : Management, Office, Kronos, communication abilities.
- Understood that customer service professionals can make the difference in whether a one-time customer becomes a loyal one.
- Trained all employees on all aspects of customer relationship.
- Determined all employees that required training and scheduled and followed up.
- Trained classes in English and Spanish.
- Traveled extensively to train employees on appropriate customer service and sales practices.
- Operated within service guidelines for employees.
- Responsible for the training of 450 employees.
District Trainer Resume
Summary : Focused with a comprehensive knowledge of managing and developing stores and sales teams. Commercially aware and highly successful in driving business forward while delivering high retail standards. Proven leadership capabilities in leading a team, training, developing direct reports, customer service.
Skills : Sales, Management, Leadership.
- Prepared and delivered retail and sales development training for the 13 members of the district sales force.
- Provided retail training support to 8 chain accounts that was implemented at 105 store locations.
- Managed initial field sales training and provided ongoing support and development to 6 newly hired Sales Representatives.
- Developed a tracking tool that enable stores to manage and monitor their point of sale replenishment systems.
- Trained and facilitated 11 fourth quarter Holiday Readiness Seminars in 9 cities.
- Developed a Marketing Portfolio that equipped the district Sales Representatives to feature individual marketing performance and achievements.
Bachelor Of Arts In Business Administration & Communications