Motor Sergeant Resume
Summary : Seven years maintenance supervisor experience building on 13 years as a wheeled vehicle mechanic. Skills include: Diagnose Issues Adaptable Problem Solving Personnel Discipline Management Leadership Conflict Resolution Supervision Effective Communication.
Skills : Leadership, Public Speaking, Written Communication, Verbal Communication, Problem Solving, Training, Critical Thinking.
- Started out as and instruction in the Supply & Maintenance Division.
- Provided instruction in vehicle maintenance to both junior and senior Officers alike.
- Supervised twelve instructors.
- Oversaw all aspects of training.
- Wrote, reviewed and approved lesson plans.
- Scheduled all training to be done, assigned Instructors and ensured all equipment was available.
- Assigned Instructors for training new instructors.
Bachelor Of Leadership
Sr. Motor Sergeant Resume
Objective : Seeking to work where can use 22 years of experience at being part of a team as a Soldier and managing soldiers and 8 years of experience as a General Manager, Construction Superintendent, Estimator and Project Manager to work.
Skills : Computer , Leadership, Leadership Development, Communication , Problem Solving , Technical Writing, Mechanical , Safety Oriented.
- Monitored and critiqued all training.
- Supervised and managed unit maintenance operations, conducting unit level services, all class IX transactions and acquisitions for a 72 vehicle fleet, 8 generators, 600 weapons and systems and 400 night vision devices.
- Provided advice and made recommendations to the company Commander and staff on all matter.
- Attended and briefed at various meetings.
- Served as Hazardous Materials NCOIC.
- Managed high dollar record accounts by directing and managing inventories, conducting research, and processing documentation of issues and turn-ins.
- Provided advice and guidance to subordinate personnel ensuring all documentation for requisitions and accountability of equipment were maintained IAW army regulations and provided guidelines.
Jr. Motor Sergeant Resume
Objective : A position that capitalizes on experience and skills in leadership, management, and human resources. The Sergeant also oversees all aspects of ammo, food, and water supplies in the Soldier’s Camp. The Sergeant also maintains a base camp for his troops who are stationed at his base camp.
Skills : Customer Service, Bilingual.
- Drove a variety of vehicles.
- Applied a thorough knowledge of basic theories, concepts, principles, and practices of military personnel management to ensure achievement of program objectives, policy, and procedures for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Ensured that the elements of the Quality Control/Customer Satisfaction Plan were carried out by the Maintenance section.
- Responsible for the accurate requisitioning of supply and equipment and data input into SAMS-1E.
- Troubleshot assemblies using inspection reports visual and auditory tests.
- Operated vehicles to transport supplies, material and equipment or to tow equipment.
- Ensured cargo is properly distributed, secured and protected.
Asst. Motor Sergeant Resume
Objective : Management position in construction industry where over 30 years of experience will add value to operations. Have a vast diverse professional experience in the industry and have managed and worked with million dollar complex projects that have been successfully implemented with efficiency and quality.
Skills : Composition And Literature Education.
- Established and controlled a file of unit maintenance technical publications.
- Designed and implemented an excess management program and an outstanding parts and scrap metal turn-in program.
- Received commendation from the Inspector General for tool room procedures and motor pool operations during General Readiness Inspection.
- Supervised and mentored, up to 30 subordinates.
- Planned and organized work, prepared schedules, and assign duties for subordinates.
- Constantly monitored the Unit Readiness Report (026) to facilitate and expedite equipment repairs, thereby improving equipment readiness.
- Responsible for writing annual evaluations on all subordinates and counseling for their professional development.
Associate Motor Sergeant Resume
Objective : A leadership position in QA/QC for MRAP Program, training and leader development where experience and results oriented focus can directly impact success using current and emergent technologies and concepts. Capable of learning new skills upon demand to perfect the effectiveness to an organization. Dedicated professional with over 21 years of experience supervising, installing, troubleshooting, and repairing multi-million dollar Maintenance Equipment, tracking and reporting procedures.
Skills : Leadership Training, Microsoft Office, Manager, HVAC, Security, Conflict Resolution, Customer Service, Installation, Troubleshooting, Communications, Enviromental, Mechanic.
- Organized and maintained all maintenance files on equipment with 100% success Reconciled all outstanding parts to save unit over 100,000 dollars in .
- Attended leadership and logistics meetings, prepared reports, and briefed the commander on all maintenance issues.
- Enforced army standards to ensure subordinates accomplished all missions and tasks appointed to them.
- Performed operational and administrative duties by creating reports and informing the Commander of, man hour utilization, vehicle availability, and equipment maintenance schedule.
- Maintained records and reports of inventories, price lists, shortages, shipments, expenditures, and parts issued or turned in.
- Reviewed and monitored equipment readiness to evaluate problems, trends and recommend solutions to improve readiness to field commanders.
- Conferred with contractors and governmental entities on performance factors of over 60 personnel, which effect material readiness.
Bachelor Of Arts
Motor Sergeant III Resume
Objective : Motor Sergeant is responsible for the daily operation of the motor pool. This includes providing the executive officer with a detailed inventory of all company-owned vehicles, conducting daily vehicle maintenance and inspections, preparing required reports, and maintaining vehicle condition and readiness.
Skills : People Management, Computer , Carpentry, Customer Service.
- Scheduled and supervised service, maintenance, diagnosis and repair on over 600 pieces of engineer and wheeled equipment valued at over $60 million dollars.
- Supervised of four separate maintenance teams providing on-the-job training, guidance, corrective feedback and performance counseling.
- Performed maintenance on track, wheel vehicles to include Bradley Fighting Vehicle (BFVS), Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS), and Avenger and applicable associated trailers.
- Provided recovery operations and related activities including electrical wiring harness system repair and maintenance.
- Oversaw maintenance support teams for the Multiple Rocket System operations.
- Managed the inventory of repair parts and the overall maintenance operation.
- Performed inspections and quality surveillance of heavy mobile, powered support and automotive equipment, such as combat vehicles, engineering construction equipment, general purpose vehicles, forklifts, generators, refrigeration units, heaters, hydraulic jacks and other lifting devices.
Associates Of Applied Science
Motor Sergeant II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position where can maximize multilayer of twenty one years experience in leadership and management skills, as well as combat experience, quality assurance, shop management operations, individual training, customer service, and a successful track record in the management field and has a strong well of hands on work in the maintenance field. Help to enhance your company's ability.
Skills : Maintenance, Safety, Quality Control.
- Responsible for itemized financial reports to include the tracking of pacing items, dead line items, maintenance spending reports, and maintenance budget analysis.
- Directly reported to the Company Commander and Battalion Motor Sergeant for monthly status and financial reports.
- Responsible for the inspection and testing of all maintenance conducted on fuel, electrical.
- Currently assigned to WTU Warrior Transition Unit prior to retirement .
- Insured that all vehicles and equipment for the Unit were maintained, operational, and ready for deployment anywhere in the world.
- Responsible for reporting to higher levels on equipment readiness, planning a work schedule for six mechanics and two clerks, and ordering parts to .
- Responsible for maintenance management of all shop operations, quality assurance, logistics, shop supply discipline, Unit Level Logistics Operation, and the Army Maintenance Management System.
Motor Sergeant I Resume
Objective : To secure a position that offers stability and professional growth with the opportunity to further develop company performance and acquire higher responsibilities.
Skills : Planned & Organized Schedules.
- Directly supervised 10 Noncommissioned Officers and 66 Soldiers.
- Assigned daily task to all maintenance sections, accounted for shop safety, daily man hours, and provided feedback to Commanders on all class nine requisitions.
- Accepted by civilian and Army leadership, excellent communication skills, excellent skills in delegation and management of responsibilities when working cooperatively with others, attention to detail, dutiful and respectful compliance to all Army and Department of Defense regulations and standards.
- Managed, received, repaired, maintained, and provided technical support for a forward deployed maintenance company.
- Managed all equipment assigned to include wheeled and tracked vehicles; some of which were the HMMV, HMMTT, M88, PLS, MHE, as well as heaters and generators.
- Selected over 10 peers to serve as the Motor Sergeant.
- Maintained 100 percent accountability of tools and equipment in excess of $3 million.
Lead Motor Sergeant Resume
Summary : Seeking automotive mechanical position with Fowler 17 years of mechanical experience in trouble shooting, repairing, and replacing parts on multiple variations of diesel engines and vehicles. 16 years of leadership skill building and leading hundreds of personnel in shop safety, maintenance procedures, leader development and team work building.
Skills : Safety Officer, Inventory Management; Leadership, Supervision, Risk Management, Custom Support, Program Management.
- Preserved proper recording and training to license 175 personnel as the Company Master Driver.
- Responsible for daily shop operations.
- Responsible for overseeing of services and repairs on 200 pieces of equipment.
- Organized work schedules and prioritized all shop operations.
- Responsible for QA/QC Inspections of all equipment for service, repairs and prior to mission.
- Responsible for all Hazmat materials used and proper disposal of all hazardous materials used.
- Responsible for ordering parts needed top maintain 200 pieces of equipment in the ULLS-G System.
Motor Sergeant Resume
Objective : To obtain a position within a company that will allow for positive growth and to become an asset to the company.
Skills : System development, Leadership.
- Monitored tool and part inventories and the condition and maintenance of shops to ensure adequate working conditions.
- Responsible for deadline records of vehicles maintained in the ULLS-G, 2406 report, tool room supply records, toolbox supply records, key control records, ensuring all technical manuals are on hand, and maintained training files on all employees.
- Responsible for budget control over one million dollars of class 9 parts.
- Ordered all parts required to maintain operational readiness.
- Scheduled maintenance and ensured completion within appropriate timelines.
- Inspected work for accuracy.
- Supported administratively over 75 soldiers and their families.