Edi Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within the Health Care industry that utilizes skills and experiences to benefit the company and team for which work.
Skills : Cloverleaf, TCL, EDI, HL7, Systems Analysis, Client Relations.
- Executed analysis for Interfaces into EDI Systems working with internal and external clients, Performed complete SDLC for projects.
- Developed Production JCL and Utility Programs for Electronic Submissions and Remittance using HIPAA Standards.
- Mainframed Computer using IBM Operating System.
- Used MVS COBOL and QUIKJOB for programming interfaces.
- Supported with the following HIPAA X12 transactions: 837, 835, UB92, HL7, 270, 271, 277 and 278.
- Supported Trading Partners E-Commerce package.
- Verified and preped data before and after mapping.
Jr. Edi Coordinator Resume
Objective : Edi Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the EDI department. This includes managing all aspects of the EDI process, which includes receiving and processing orders, billing, inventory management, and customer service.
Skills : Office, Computer, Training.
- Responsible for advanced troubleshooting with new and existing trading partners to solve communication issues.
- Credited with identifying data error resulting in the reversal of chargeback.
- Involved in HIPAA Certification process of 835 using Claredi online system using HIPAA Guidelines.
- Created Maps to convert Hl7 standard to XML.
- Developed conversion program to convert file EDI format to Regence Proprietary format.
- Managed Membership Enrollments for corporate group accounts and Individual Membership accounts and Coordinating with Claims & ITS team.
- Loaded Eligibility Data for membership into system from the state, vendors using Proprietary format, ANSI 834 through EDI, and web interface.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Edi Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of Procter & Gamble Order Acquisition / Order Management experience. This includes 16+ years of EDI experience encompassing both business and technical expertise along with 20+ years of Customer Service experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Management.
- Created and developed usernames and passwords for medical clinics for new website access.
- Implemented and trained medical offices throughout via conference calls on new software.
- Daily contacted with clients to review medical claim or remittance concerns.
- Downsized 10% and department was offered to be transferred, did not wish to relocate.
- Responsible for client relationships and implementation, training, documentation..
- Assisted carriers with the installation of EDI software on to their billing PCs via phone as well as remote desktop support software.
- Tested and implemented the use of EDI transactions with carriers to support tendering, status update and completion of assigned loads.
AA In Business Administration
Asst. Edi Coordinator Resume
Summary : Detailed-oriented Administrative Manager with excellent Customer Service and problem solving skills along with a broad-based background in highly competitive and dynamic organizations. Recognized as a decisive leader and excellent team player.
Skills : EDI X12 / HIPAA Standards EDI Mapping And Development, Excellent team player.
- Brought on board to EDI system GXS EDI translation software, UNIX operating system.
- Troubleshot EDI transaction errors via ticketing system.
- Troubleshot missing and late EDI transactions via daily reports.
- Included but are not limited to, personnel training, budget forecasting, payroll, quality assurance.
- Able to shift priorities and meet deadlines in high-pressure environments.
- Committed to professional excellence.
- Able to work with people from diverse backgrounds and different levels of management.
Associate Edi Coordinator Resume
Summary : Obtain a challenging position with an opportunity for growth. Areas of expertise Include the use of power equipment, customer and management skills as well as general warehouse duties.
Skills : Project Coordination, Event Planning, Training and Development, International Logistics, Microsoft Outlook.
- Responsible for the company's trading partner's internal and external inputs of EDI data.
- Managed all electronic transferred orders.
- Worked with heavy volume of order entry and invoicing without compromising quality or productivity.
- Created hangtags and modified all revision updates.
- Sent customer orders electronically to allocate department.
- Kept accurate inventory for customers.
- Created and modified files for all company employee's purchases.
Associate's In Computer Science
Lead Edi Coordinator Resume
Summary : Proven professional with nearly 6 years business analysis experience. Well versed in MS Visio and SharePoint with nearly 10 years experience working with SQL Databases.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, ADS Software, Communication, Organization development.
- Account liaisoned for outward facing clients to manage their data collection process.
- Managed sales and inventory reporting via EDI and XML methods Work .
- Responsible for cross reference, data entry, oracle, spg projects, forecasting,expediting of Customer Parts.
- Created and maintained EDI documentation used both internally and for exchanging date with EDI Trading Partners Coordinating.
- Responsible for the management of the EDI systems and making sure that it works right with our customers and the upload of the inventory files .
- Maintained the computers.
- Served as first level support for WEB/EDI issues ( 834) Set up FTP accts for file transmissions.
Bachelor Of Arts In English
Edi Coordinator III Resume
Summary : IT Support Specialist, EDI Transaction coordinator and Purchasing Manager with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as and a keen ability to multitask and take on a variety of challenges and responsibilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Computer Savvy, Computer Hardware.
- Took over EDI department after previous employee left without leaving any details for existing process and procedures.
- Successful migrated translator from GXS 4.1 to GXS 5.2.
- Transmitted and received EDI information Monitor all daily inbound and outbound document error logs as well as service provider analytic reports.
- Utilized EDI 204 System to tender and assign orders for Procter & Gamble customers by working with 30 carriers and 12 shipper locations.
- Efficiently processed all incoming purchase orders from widely known apparel and accessory retailers.
- Expertly translated and analyzed the EDI data from various EDI transmission files, extracting important and relevant information.
- Able to carefully and skillfully process such documents as 850 purchase orders, 860 purchase changes.
Edi Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Supply Chain professional with 10 years of experience in EDI/MRP, production and material planning as well as shipping and receiving. Also have 6 years of experience in Information Technology.
Skills : Edi, Hipaa, Unix, Data Mapping, Data Analysis, Project Management.
- Used Oracle reports and inquiry screens to troubleshoot, research, identify, and resolve EDI issues.
- Developed and maintained documentation on EDI procedures and processed for daily activities and for training purposes.
- Received and processed all customer requirements.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Fundamental Inventory Concepts.
- Communicated with the customer.
- Crossed trained and learned Shipping Coordinator position.
- Maintained professionalism when communicating with the customer.
Medical Administrative Assistant
Edi Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Over twenty five years of experience in the Apparel & Accessories Industry with an extensive knowledge of Vendor Compliance and all aspects of EDI, Data Entry, Allocation and Customer Service.
Skills : Office Manager, Dental Assistant, Financial Coordinator, IT.
- Maintained & set up items and UPCS on GXS & Inovis Catalog.
- Liaisoned for EDI Provider, Customer Service, Sales Department & Programmers.
- Communicated daily with departments to ensure timely processing and accuracy for all EDI documents.
- Reviewed daily EDI reports for errors.
- Provided all customer specs for mapping.
- Completed testing deadlines and moved customer into production.
- Worked with ASN's and Scanning, as well as assist material handlers with scanning issues.
Bachelor Of Science
Edi Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Edi Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : Development, Management.
- Investigated and resolved any shipping violations or billing charges.
- Processed manual and electronic purchase orders from beginning to end for mass, major and specialty stores via apparel industry software.
- Ran and distributed daily order reports for department heads and sales reps.
- Advised Sales reps of any discrepancies.
- Allocated and printed invoices to third party NJ/CA warehouses with vendor shipping instructions.
- Tracked and input finish goods receiving.
- Processed return authorization requests.