Edi Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within the Health Care industry that utilizes skills and experiences to benefit the company and team for which work.
Skills : Cloverleaf, TCL, EDI, HL7, Systems Analysis, Client Relations.
- Executed analysis for Interfaces into EDI Systems working with internal and external clients, Performed complete SDLC for projects.
- Developed Production JCL and Utility Programs for Electronic Submissions and Remittance using HIPAA Standards.
- Mainframed Computer using IBM Operating System.
- Used MVS COBOL and QUIKJOB for programming interfaces.
- Supported with the following HIPAA X12 transactions: 837, 835, UB92, HL7, 270, 271, 277 and 278.
- Supported Trading Partners E-Commerce package.
- Verified and preped data before and after mapping.
Jr. Edi Coordinator Resume
Objective : 10 Years of IT experience that includes 7+ years of the analysis, design, development, Client/Server and maintenance of EDI Applications. Extensive experience in various Business Applications like Logistics, Healthcare, Finance/Banking.
Skills : Office, Computer, Training.
- Responsible for advanced troubleshooting with new and existing trading partners to solve communication issues.
- Credited with identifying data error resulting in the reversal of chargeback.
- Involved in HIPAA Certification process of 835 using Claredi online system using HIPAA Guidelines.
- Created Maps to convert Hl7 standard to XML.
- Developed conversion program to convert file EDI format to Regence Proprietary format.
- Managed Membership Enrollments for corporate group accounts and Individual Membership accounts and Coordinating with Claims & ITS team.
- Loaded Eligibility Data for membership into system from the state, vendors using Proprietary format, ANSI 834 through EDI, and web interface.
Bachelor Of Science In Project Management
Sr. Edi Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of Procter & Gamble Order Acquisition / Order Management experience. This includes 16+ years of EDI experience encompassing both business and technical expertise along with 20+ years of Customer Service experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Management.
- Created and developed usernames and passwords for medical clinics for new website access.
- Implemented and trained medical offices throughout via conference calls on new software.
- Daily contacted with clients to review medical claim or remittance concerns.
- Downsized 10% and department was offered to be transferred, did not wish to relocate.
- Responsible for client relationships and implementation, training, documentation..
- Assisted carriers with the installation of EDI software on to their billing PCs via phone as well as remote desktop support software.
- Tested and implemented the use of EDI transactions with carriers to support tendering, status update and completion of assigned loads.
AA In Business Administration
Asst. Edi Coordinator Resume
Summary : Detailed-oriented Administrative Manager with excellent Customer Service and problem solving skills along with a broad-based background in highly competitive and dynamic organizations. Recognized as a decisive leader and excellent team player.
Skills : EDI X12 / HIPAA Standards EDI Mapping And Development, Excellent team player.
- Brought on board to EDI system GXS EDI translation software, UNIX operating system.
- Troubleshot EDI transaction errors via ticketing system.
- Troubleshot missing and late EDI transactions via daily reports.
- Included but are not limited to, personnel training, budget forecasting, payroll, quality assurance.
- Able to shift priorities and meet deadlines in high-pressure environments.
- Committed to professional excellence.
- Able to work with people from diverse backgrounds and different levels of management.
Computer Systems Engineer In Computer Science
Associate Edi Coordinator Resume
Summary : Obtain a challenging position with an opportunity for growth. Areas of expertise Include the use of power equipment, customer and management skills as well as general warehouse duties.
Skills : Project Coordination, Event Planning, Training and Development, International Logistics, Microsoft Outlook.
- Responsible for the company's trading partner's internal and external inputs of EDI data.
- Managed all electronic transferred orders.
- Worked with heavy volume of order entry and invoicing without compromising quality or productivity.
- Created hangtags and modified all revision updates.
- Sent customer orders electronically to allocate department.
- Kept accurate inventory for customers.
- Created and modified files for all company employee's purchases.
Associate's In Computer Science
Lead Edi Coordinator Resume
Summary : Proven professional with nearly 6 years business analysis experience. Well versed in MS Visio and SharePoint with nearly 10 years experience working with SQL Databases.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, ADS Software, Communication, Organization development.
- Account liaisoned for outward facing clients to manage their data collection process.
- Managed sales and inventory reporting via EDI and XML methods Work .
- Responsible for cross reference, data entry, oracle, spg projects, forecasting,expediting of Customer Parts.
- Created and maintained EDI documentation used both internally and for exchanging date with EDI Trading Partners Coordinating.
- Responsible for the management of the EDI systems and making sure that it works right with our customers and the upload of the inventory files .
- Maintained the computers.
- Served as first level support for WEB/EDI issues ( 834) Set up FTP accts for file transmissions.
Bachelor Of Arts In English
Edi Coordinator III Resume
Summary : IT Support Specialist, EDI Transaction coordinator and Purchasing Manager with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as and a keen ability to multitask and take on a variety of challenges and responsibilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Computer Savvy, Computer Hardware.
- Took over EDI department after previous employee left without leaving any details for existing process and procedures.
- Successful migrated translator from GXS 4.1 to GXS 5.2.
- Transmitted and received EDI information Monitor all daily inbound and outbound document error logs as well as service provider analytic reports.
- Utilized EDI 204 System to tender and assign orders for Procter & Gamble customers by working with 30 carriers and 12 shipper locations.
- Efficiently processed all incoming purchase orders from widely known apparel and accessory retailers.
- Expertly translated and analyzed the EDI data from various EDI transmission files, extracting important and relevant information.
- Able to carefully and skillfully process such documents as 850 purchase orders, 860 purchase changes.
Edi Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Supply Chain professional with 10 years of experience in EDI/MRP, production and material planning as well as shipping and receiving. Also have 6 years of experience in Information Technology.
Skills : Edi, Hipaa, Unix, Data Mapping, Data Analysis, Project Management.
- Used Oracle reports and inquiry screens to troubleshoot, research, identify, and resolve EDI issues.
- Developed and maintained documentation on EDI procedures and processed for daily activities and for training purposes.
- Received and processed all customer requirements.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Fundamental Inventory Concepts.
- Communicated with the customer.
- Crossed trained and learned Shipping Coordinator position.
- Maintained professionalism when communicating with the customer.
Medical Administrative Assistant
Edi Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Over twenty five years of experience in the Apparel & Accessories Industry with an extensive knowledge of Vendor Compliance and all aspects of EDI, Data Entry, Allocation and Customer Service.
Skills : Office Manager, Dental Assistant, Financial Coordinator, IT.
- Maintained & set up items and UPCS on GXS & Inovis Catalog.
- Liaisoned for EDI Provider, Customer Service, Sales Department & Programmers.
- Communicated daily with departments to ensure timely processing and accuracy for all EDI documents.
- Reviewed daily EDI reports for errors.
- Provided all customer specs for mapping.
- Completed testing deadlines and moved customer into production.
- Worked with ASN's and Scanning, as well as assist material handlers with scanning issues.
Bachelor Of Science In Project Management
Edi Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Edi Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : Development, Management.
- Investigated and resolved any shipping violations or billing charges.
- Processed manual and electronic purchase orders from beginning to end for mass, major and specialty stores via apparel industry software.
- Ran and distributed daily order reports for department heads and sales reps.
- Advised Sales reps of any discrepancies.
- Allocated and printed invoices to third party NJ/CA warehouses with vendor shipping instructions.
- Tracked and input finish goods receiving.
- Processed return authorization requests.