Employment Manager Resume
Objective : Provides professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards. Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Promoted within one year to manage the human resources and recruiting activities of a fast paced sales & distribution facility.
- Developed and controlled employment/recruiting expenditures budget.
- Oversaw the administration of payroll, employee separation process, personnel records, workers compensation interviews and investigations, employee relations, legal compliance, unemployment hearings, compensation analysis, employee relocations and long-term staffing strategies.
- Managed full cycle recruiting desk with 20-25 open requisitions.
- Sourced, interviewed, and presented offers of employment, administered behavioral assessments, conducted background checks, drug screens, separations, and exit interviews.
- Attended career fairs and networking events to promote company and build relationships with candidates and community leaders.
- Partnered with hiring managers to understand the skills required for each opening specific to their departmental needs.
- Provided advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process in order to assist them in making the best candidate selection.
Sr. Employment Manager Resume
Summary : Employment Manager professional with fifteen years experience in recruiting, talent acquisition, training and development, and performance management.
Skills : Microsoft Soft, ADP Payroll, Human, File Maintenance.
- Evaluates resumes, screen candidates, forward recommendations to hiring managers.
- Processes backgrounds check(s) and conduct reference checks for selected candidates.
- Determines salary for job offer, prepare and extend offer to selected candidates.
- Finalizes paperwork for new staff members and notify all candidates not selected.
- Conducts new employee orientations and safety training programs, ensuring all necessary forms and documents are completed.
- Set up all necessary personnel files and maintains related records.
- Conducts exit interviews with employees leaving the organization, providing them with pertinent and accurate information, notifying necessary health/insurance providers.
- Answers benefit questions for managers and employees, as well as assist with problem solving.
- Acts as a liaison between employees and insurance carries to resolve problems and clarify benefits.
Jr. Employment Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced and qualified candidate with an extensive background in the many areas of human resources functions, including the administration, development and delivery of employee recruitment, compensation, performance management, labor relations issues, HRIS, employee recognition, benefits, training and testing programs.
Skills : Management, Payroll.
- Supported and provided guidance to management operation teams at 5 different department within the facility of 3000 employees.
- Contributed to a three-person team changed with establishing and implementing yearly salary increases.
- Facilitated a monthly Round table with employees to identify and resolved problems.
- Reviewed applicant resumes and collaborated on new-hire offers.
- Tackled the I-9 recertification of approximately 3000 employees.
- Trained support staff and line managers in proper documentation, which rectified oversights expediently and improved I-9 administration going forward.
- Articulated corporate policies and procedures to employees seeking clarification regarding payroll, disability, terminations, leaves of absence.
- Regularly conducted the benefits portion of new-hire orientations.
Employment Manager I Resume
Objective : Employment Manager career opportunity to utilize customer service skills and professionalism from previous work experience in the hospitality industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Peoplesoft, Taleo, Human Resources.
- Responsible for entire recruitment process for full time and part time positions.
- Recruits, interviews and hires all exempt, non-exempt, sales and management personnel.
- Attends job fairs and write ads.
- Facilitates new hire orientation and departmental training.
- Maintains/ updates/writes all job descriptions and maintain internal posting program.
- Reviews employee appraisals and compensation.
- Assesses department needs, develop goals and work within budgets.
- Assists Director with resolution of employee issues.
Employment Manager II Resume
Headline : Highly accomplished, self-starting individual with 12 years recruiting experience and 4 years dedicated exclusively to healthcare recruiting. Process driven individual comfortable with high volume recruiting needs. Exceptionally fast learner with excellent problem solving abilities. Recognized for leadership and professionalism along with strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Skills : Hr Policies & Procedures, Applicant Tracking Systems, Recruiting.
- Includes managing the Staffing function for Donaldson Site Operations, Field Team Operations and Kelly Aviation Center.
- Creates and executes recruiting strategies across multiple functional areas across the business unit.
- Coachs, influences, and educates hiring managers regarding the employment market, hiring trends, and recruiting tools.
- Partners with business line leaders to formulate staffing plans.
- Manages technology partnerships and recruitment firm relations.
- Revises the On-boarding process for the Site, manage the bi-weekly New Hire program.
- Develops a site-specific Contract Labor process, to ensure a cost effective program, to support the contingent opportunities at the site.
- Partners with Procurement to down-select 15 vendors, to provide on-going services.
Employment Manager III Resume
Summary : Obtain a Employment Manager position where can maximize and expand upon management skills and sales and recruiting abilities in a leadership role.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Facilitated job placement for residents of the facility.
- Facilitated reentry job training classes and educational placement for residents.
- Solicited companies to hire residents and served as liaison between community partners, residents and the Superintendent of the facility.
- Built and maintained professional relationships with employers.
- Retrieved funds payable to residents and delivered them to the business office for further processing.
- Participated in classification of residents.
- Conducted needs assessments and referred residents to financial, medical, social and community assistance and services.
- Prepared monthly reports and statistical data on employment and program participation.
Asst. Employment Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a full time Employment Manager position within a production, operations, warehouse, or transportation department. Increased sales through specifications will establish a solid base of residual income for the company.
Skills : Management, Oragnizing.
- Aided in the decrease of Turnover by 30%.
- Aided in the decreasee of Workers Compensation Claims by 55%.
- Responsible for maintaining staffing levels for 500 employees.
- Responsible for recruiting utilizig various resources i.e., job fairs, written ads, networks, career agencies.
- Prescreened and interviewed candidates and make recommendations for hire.
- Facilitated new hire orientation and onboarding of employees; maintain employee files, performance appraisals/merit increases.
- Maintained compliance with employment laws, OSHA and company policy.
- Tracked FMLA and Non-FMLA leaves.
- Created Turnover Reports, EEO Reports, and AAP reports.
Associate Employment Manager Resume
Headline : To continue Employment Manager career with an organization that will utilize management, supervision and administrative skills to benefit mutual growth and success.
Skills : Public Speaking, Program Management, Special Event Planning.
- Partnered with department managers to establish staffing guidelines.
- Recruited, interviewed and selected qualified associates.
- Initiated and oversaw the maintenance of employment records and job files.
- Conducted exit interviews and provided turnover analysis and related recommendations.
- Conducted all New Hire On-Boarding to include screening all applicants in Taleo, scheduling applicants for interviews with respected departments, running background checks and E-Verifying all new associates.
- Hired and attended international job fairs for J1 Visa students for summer.
- Tracked all Sheriff Cards and Alcohol Awareness Cards and maintained State compliance for the property.
- Assisted with workforce planning and determining viable candidate sourcing options.
- Utilized fundamental knowledge in Microsoft Applications, HR Information Systems, and the ability to maintain an Applicant Tracking System on a daily basis.
Lead Employment Manager Resume
Summary : Highly talented Human Resources professional with over 17 years of experience in managing all functional areas of HR to include working in both union and non-union environments. Responsible for multiple locations effectively communicating and executing strategy as well as performing day to day activities. Ensured legal compliance and administration of policies and procedures.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Supervises the day to day operation of the employment and licensing staff while ensuring there is a high level of customer service to all HR customers.
- Manages and supervises the day to day operation of Applicant Tracking, HRIS analyses, Performance Management back-end data input, reporting and maintaining the data warehouse for employment and licensing of all Team Members while ensuring there is a high level of timely and highly accurate reports for gaming compliance purposes and the delivery of excellent internal talent acquisition, employment service and performance management services.
- Proactively and consistently manages and implements marketing, recruiting, sourcing candidates, selecting/hiring and, on-boarding the right talent to fill the open positions that meet Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board requirements and the property's current staffing and retention needs.
- Plans and focuses on the integration of future staffing needs, including managing the entire life-cycle recruitment process including initial assessment, interview guide development, interviews and job offers.
- Develops and implements a hiring process with a management training program for all levels of management, reducing turnover by 9.8%.
- Develops and implements various departmental SOP's in relation to hiring processes, paperwork processes, and filing and auditing processes.
- Utilizes both traditional and non-traditional media outlets to recruit applicants for various positions at all levels.
- Continually develops and fosters community partnerships and has grown the community outreach program by 50% adding more than 130 contacts in more than 60 different organizations.
- Participates in presentations of career opportunities at Rivers Casino, Q & A's with the clients of community partners, participates in local job clubs, inviting community partners in to tour the facility and experience the culture, conducts mock interviews within the community, as well as participates in local career fairs.
Employment Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking additional employment where many years of aviation/recruiting/management experience can be utilized to further enhance company goals.
Skills : Program Management, Community Outreach.
- Developed cost-effective recruitment strategies for Emigrant Savings Bank and its subsidiaries for exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Provided guidance, counseled and made recommendations to managers on hiring decisions.
- Supervised administrative staff and two recruiters.
- Made recommendations for recruitment strategies, gave approval on all hiring decisions and motivated staff to set strategic goals.
- Conducted employee relations meetings with managers to develop employees work performance and address various employment issues.
- Provided conflict resolution, coached, counseled and provided career planning to employees and managers of Emigrant Savings Bank and its subsidiaries.
- Managed internal job posting process providing mobility and career advancement opportunities for employees.
- Developed and maintained employment department budget.
- Managed background check program and fingerprinting for new employees.