Engineering Consultant Resume
Objective : Environmental Engineering Consultant with 5+ years' experience in project management, planning and development of renewable energy power plants, mainly wind farm. Specialist expertise in wind resource assessment, environmental impact assessment analysis and noise modeling. Seeking opportunity to utilize skills as energy analyst in renewable power company.
Skills : Qt, VTK, Project Management, Product Development, Sales, SAAS, C++, FEA, Ultrasound.
- Worked on defense industry projects relating to non-destructive and process evaluation of aerospace structures and materials.
- Utilized research to aid in the production of more cost-efficient and reliable aircraft components; managed a project to improve the manufacture of quality aerospace components.
- Utilized a structured approach to significantly improve schedule organization and complete the desired goals within an unprecedented six-month period.
- Established improved communication routes between different agency sections within the agency, material manufacturers, and outside aerospace manufacturers, resulting in efficient problem solving and project objectives clarification.
- Conducted analysis that resulted in a greater understanding of modern aircraft components' manufacture and implementing new, more efficient process guidelines.
- Designed and manufactured state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system for the examination of carbon-fiber materials, improving and modernizing company facilities.
- Performed analysis work that resulted in a greater understanding of the manufacture of modern aircraft components and the implementation of new, more efficient process guidelines.
- Designed and manufactured of a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system for the examination of carbon-fiber materials, improving and modernizing the facilities within DERA.
Software Engineering Consultant Resume
Summary : Interested in assignments where I can apply my extensive experience as a manager and principal engineer in the areas of flight controls, avionics, instrumentation, flight analysis, flight testing and safety and test operations.
Skills : SolidWorks, laboratory techniques, NCRs, CAPAs, validation protocols, validation report, DCOs.
- Engineering support in the areas of test planning, instrumentation, rotorcraft technical data research for BLR Aerospace.
- Provide analysis and update on various models of helicopters for a comparison database for performance, payload, physical size and characteristics for Conklin deDecker Aviation Information Company.
- Provide flight test planning and test operations conduct including test matrix for flight envelope validation for the MH-60M 160th SOAR, a special purpose aircraft, additionally working on introduction of aircraft configuration documentation for the close tolerance weight and safety constraints placed on engineering test aircraft with a major series of testing for development, validation and qualification.
- Develop in conjunction with several small companies an affordable general purpose airborne instrumentation and data reduction capability for small STC and flight hardware development activities.
- Provide flight and ground test analysis and planning services for aircraft, component test and qualification.
- Support university research work for innovative flight test instrumentation and data acquisition.
- Support small company efforts on engineering flight test (BLR Aerospace) for data analysis on flight loads, engine and helicopter performance plus instrumentation improvement.
Senior Engineering Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 10 years of experience with CAD design of mechanical parts. I am transitioning into pipe design. I have 7 years of Aerospace part design, and a full body of knowlege based on GD&T and also Lean Design (Greenbelt)practices.
Skills : Catia V5, Design, Autocad, Wing Design, Aerostructures.
- Parametric modeler and part interrogator checks part to be sure they meet PDM requirements Researches, develops, analyzes, designs, and tests company products using engineering and scientific principles.
- Translates engineering and scientific concepts from preliminary ideas through product life cycle.
- Analyzes and verifies product design and performance for adequacy, including reliability.
- Researches and develops material and processes that support the translation from abstract concepts to functional products.
- Applies knowledge of engineering and scientific methods and tools to define and characterize behavior of products, services, and processes.
- Integrates technical, cost, value, and safety considerations into the product definition to comply with customer, regulatory, and company requirements; documents results in drawings, data sets, reports, specifications, and supporting data.
- Interfaces with other members of project or program teams, management, and technical staff to define and implement engineering solutions to meet group, organization, and company objectives.
- Apply knowledge of structural design, materials, design definition principles, and regulatory/qualification environment to create structural designs of products.
Sales Engineering Consultant Resume
Objective : BS in Electro-Mechanical Engineering Technology with over 17 years diversified experience in the areas of project management, design, manufacturing, and shop support within the aerospace and construction vehicle industries. Design experience includes secondary structure design, equipment assembly and integration, wire routing and wire assembly. Additional skills include design team lead, process improvement, and customer interface.
Skills : Structure-property relationship of materials, E-beam/projection.
- Working as a contractor at Volvo Construction Equipment.
- Led equipment integration and wire routing design effort in the development of the Volvo 920 grader.
- The grader was to be a part of a new class of small graders at Volvo Construction Equipment.
- Responsible for integrating all equipment from switches, batteries, lights, and black boxes onto the grader.
- Responsible for routing wires between these boxes so that vehicle could be quick while at the same time maintaining the quality of the wire routing so that wires were long enough, incorporated drip loops wherever possible, and eliminated chafing.
- Responsible for maintaining model integrity for the equipment integration and wire routing group.
- Worked with offsite contractors in India who did more of the detail design work.
- Worked with the structures design group to ensure all necessary provisions were available to install equipment and wires.
Bachelor Of Science
Engineering Consultant II Resume
Summary : Engineering leader with extensive experience producing high customer value in products and services. Background in providing technical insights for problem resolution and enhancing efficiencies through Lean practices and process improvement.
Skills : Firmware, Hardware, Mechanicak.
- Coordinated product development projects including developing and managing product from concept to product launch.
- Provided design concept, design verification, resource planning, budgets, and time lines.
- Result: Coordinated and launched project with coordination through company sales and marketing department as planned.
- Created a set of product concepts for consumer-grade portable lighting and power distribution.
- Result: The program manager had a complete product concept presentation, including 3D renderings and 3D printed prototypes of 4 initial products.
- Included preliminary manufacturing cost estimates.
- Resolved manufacturing issues with molded component supplier.
- Coordinated part redesign, including material selection and worked with supplier to revise tool design and processing issues.
Engineering Consultant III Resume
Summary : Background encompasses diversified experience in engineering, management, design and field construction of electrical, piping and control systems for petroleum/petrochemical, mining, rubber, natural gas storage facilities and fiberglass manufacturing. Possess a through knowledge of engineering and design techniques with the ability to produce within budget and scheduled time frames.
Skills : Project Management, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Nuclear Engineering.
- Upgrading and maintaining their various natural gas storage facilities.
- Replacement of old orifice plate metering runs with certified ultra sonic flow meters for custody transfer.
- Installation and calibration of gas chromatographs, H2S analyzers and moisture analyzers.
- Demolition of Stretford units, replacing them with new Sulfa Treat towers for removal of H2S from the natural gas before entering the pipeline system.
- Added Sulfa Treat towers at various fields as H2S was discovered and had to be removed.
- Designed and installed hot surface ignition systems for Gylcol Reboilers to improve reliability.
- Installed Glycol Towers to increase flow capacity from storage field to pipeline.
- Maintained and improved natural gas compressors and their controls.
Engineering Consultant I Resume
Objective : To obtain a full time engineering position in a challenged and can demonstrate my ability to succeed and grow as professional engineer.
Skills : Catia, NX, Solidworks, Teamcenter.
- Provide fracture design and evaluation, onsite fracture supervision and advisory services, and well performance analysis to identify the optimal balance of contact and conductivity for the reservoir, and to safeguard fracture execution.
- Provide fracture design and evaluation, quality control and project management.
- Advise customer with expertise and experience on major unconventional plays.
- Help customer meet their economic objectives faster.
- Manage cost effective practices and keep profits suitable for customer interests.
- Provide field supervision and evaluation of multi-stage completion and fracturing programs.
- Help make well-informed decisions to meet short and long term objectives.
- Conduct fracture engineering studies for certain reservoirs.
Engineering Consultant Head Resume
Objective : Extensive experience and training in various areas of telecommunications including 2G/3G data as well as LTE/IMS - VoLTE and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) call flow. I am highly proficient in network design including the ALU/Genband MGW, ALU IMS (CTS/ISC/ASBC), SGSN, GGSN, MME, S-GW, P-GW, NSS, PCRF and CSCF functions. I am a team player who works well with others as well as alone on projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Solidworks, Autocad, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Finite Element Analysis, Mathcad, Management, Public Speaking, Project Management, Research.
- Reviewed and coordinated System Engineering Details (SEDs), SS7 Mapping, and Customer Information Queries (CIQs) with stakeholders.
- Acted as Subject Matter Expert (SME) leading all teams on SS7 mapping and issue resolution.
- Provided validation of Method Of Procedures (MOPs) for supporting Atrium integration and deployment work.
- Updated/revised MOPs as needed to support Atrium integration and deployment.
- Create test specifications including creating/updating/reviewing test documents (i.e.
- test plans, test cases, test reports, feature specification, instructions, etc.) Built, reviewed, and tested scripts to support preparation and cutover initiatives.
- Supported, as requested, integration of lab equipment on as need basis.
AAS In Electronic Telecom
Engineering Consultant/Client Manager Resume
Objective : Over 14 years of experience in IC Packaging Development and Process development. Held several positions from Equipment/Process/R&D/ to QA Engineer. Knowledge of mechanical engineering concepts, principles and practices. Knowledge of operations, products, services, needs and goals of each projects and programs.
Skills : Solidworks, Autocad, Office Suite.
- Proposed a fault tolerant high availability power system for use in a communication system for the FAA.
- Designed 4 back planes with mixed technology using View Logic schematic capture.
- Supported Field service, solved a ground isolation problem and wrote 5 technical alerts for the 20-20 switch.
- Assigned as a trouble shooter for various power supplies and power system problems that included surge current study and vendor quality problems.
- Wrote Engineering Change orders for CPU's Disk drives and power supplies and power systems.
- Designed and built a high reliability power supply for a Central Office fiber trunk application.
- Installed a Remote Monitoring Unit for use in Central Office applications.
Engineering Consultant Resume
Objective : Experienced mechanical engineer/designer with an extensive manufacturing background. Assignments have included machine and tooling designer, CAD operator, manufacturing engineer, product engineer, designer/drafter and journeyman machinist. Familiar with several engineering/design software systems (AutoCAD 2D and solid modeling software). Responsibilities have included all aspects of manufacturing technical information and practical hands-on experience.
Skills : Product Development, Root Cause Failure Analysis, Safety and Reliability.
- Involved working with major housebuilders such as Taylor Woodrow, George Wimpey, and Redrow Homes.
- Attended site meetings with Contractors and Council Representatives.
- Liaised directly with house builders to the status of current work in progress.
- Sought approval and authorizations of contractor quotations.
- Inspection of highway conditions and negotiated agreements for remedial work.
- Liaised with Highway Lighting contractor to resolve defective lighting.
- Check As-Built plans and amend accordingly.
- Reviewed CCTV sewer footage and reports, prior to submission to Water Authorities.