Events Coordinator Resume
Objective : Energetic Administrative Professional with 10+ years of experience in high-level executive support roles who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously. Maintains open lines of communication among Senior Executives, Middle Management and Administrative Staff. Specialized knowledge of event planning and coordination with a keen attention to detail and organization. Personable, professional team player with profound ability to work under minimal supervision.
Skills : Martial Arts Instructor, Bilingual.
- Worked in tandem with department head to coordinate the logistics of all calendar events.
- Sourced and secured venues for future events and heavily concentrated on large scale conferences, in-house and off-site meetings, networking dinners, and professional development courses.
- Facilitated and scheduled all event-related activities for conventions, trade shows, conferences and large dining engagements including: coordinating registration, logistics, and liaising with venue management, ushers, food and beverage, AV-technical, lodging arrangements, room set-ups and logistics at major venues on a national grid.
- Responsible for direction of employees from other work groups including venue and catering staff, AV crew and security.
- Extensive experience working with facilities managers, food and beverage directors, technical crews and reservation departments to accommodate large scale events.
- Utilized internal databases in preparation and distribution of all guest lists, electronic invitations and registration processes.
- Served as primary liaison for scheduling all on-site deliveries, visits, and equipment pick-ups for vendors.
- Coordinated with sponsors on contract deliverables and with on-site assistance.
BFA In Fine Arts
Marketing & Events Coordinator Resume
Objective : Dedicated professional with 5+ years of money management as a business owner and church volunteer. Over 8+ years combined experience in sharing Faith with people of all ages.
Skills : Type 45 Wpm, Phone Skills.
- Greeted all guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Fostered strong working relationships with all hotel departments.
- Cleaned and prepared various foods for cooking or serving Cleaned bars, work areas, and tables Cleaned up spilled food, drink and broken dishes, and removed empty bottles and trash Trained staff for correct facility procedures, safety codes, proper recipes and plating techniques.
- Responsible for daily set up of five stations.
- Effectively communicated with kitchen staff regarding customer allergies, dietary needs and other special requests.
- Regularly checked on guests' satisfaction.
- Skillfully anticipated and addressed guests' service needs.
Associates Of Arts
Special Events Coordinator Resume
Summary : Marketing, Sales and Customer Success Professional with 6+ years of experience in corporate settings, startup projects, and events management; seeking an opportunity to work for an innovative global company.
Skills : Event logistics & execution, Client Relations, Vendor relations and management, Staff Management, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for all areas of planning and execution of university-wide events and external events, special initiatives and partnership events under the sphere of the University.
- Work with academic and administrative departments to coordinate efforts with University entities (public safety, catering, facilities management, information technology and university communication.
- Responsible for marketing, building and nurturing client relationships and closing all sales with new and repeat corporate, community and business partners.
- Maintain accurate inventory of department's equipment and supplies.
- Initiate and spearhead campus and external events while priorities and meetings multiple deadline.
- Ensure facility and university polices and procedures are communicated and facilitated to academic, administrative and external campus constituents.
- Provide quality guest service to all government officials, campus partners, and presidential guests visiting the University.
- Serve as member of University's Homecoming Committee Oversee billing and collection of funds for all assigned activities and events.
Events Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Flexible and juggle changing priorities by using clear communication, education and experience. Well-developed interpersonal skills; and a niche for anticipating the needs of the clients in a culturally and globally diverse customer-base. Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced work environment with shifting priorities and a high degree of change.
Skills : Microsoft Office Software, Gmail And Goggle Applications.
- Coordinated the procurement of supplies, equipment, and scheduling services for special events per contract and customer specifications.
- Continuous interaction with vendors and customers before, during, and after the scheduled event.
- Collected and compile data, and verified the information for accuracy and completeness, identifying and correcting missing or inconsistent information or data.
- Built long-term relationships with internal and external customers by understanding their current and future needs.
- Met commitments to customers and kept them informed by using solicited customer feedback and observation.
- Effectively participated in accomplishing team goals, monitored inventory, and developed cost-saving programs to run the operation efficiently.
- Regularly performed administrative tasks, and record keeping with MS office.
- Displayed outstanding customer service skills at all times and resolved incidents in a timely manner; ensuring special events were executed according to customer request.
Events Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Specialize in freelance event planning and project coordination, and have an educational background in journalism and intercultural communications. Inspired by the diversity and strength of my South Seattle upbringing, I have worked with dozens of Seattle-area education, social justice and youth empowerment organizations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Project Management, Volunteer Management.
- Planned and executed events, weddings, fundraisers, festivals, and parties for a diverse, Greater Puget Sound-area clientele ranging from 10 - 450 attendees.
- Researched & advised clients on venues, vendors, caterers, decor, music, event plan, and logistics.
- Communicated and coordinated with event personnel, suppliers, vendors, contractors, employees, and clients.
- Coordinated travel and accommodations for up to 75 guests and speakers.
- Created and maintained event expenditures & budgets, timelines, vendor & supply orders, directories, contact lists, floor plans, and maps.
- Created, designed and prepared documents, printed materials, signage, PowerPoint presentations, scripts, and event packets using Photoshop, Publisher, and Word.
- Provided onsite & day-of management at events, including: client satisfaction & support, problem-solving & solutions, volunteer supervisor & manager, catering liaison and support, registration/check-in/greeting management, auction clerking, set up/decor/clean up.
Events Coordinator I Resume
Headline : Registered Nurse with 15+ years experience in clinical settings. Skilled in providing accurate and compassionate nursing care to diverse populations in diverse settings. Specialized 5+ years in an ACU/ICU setting.
Skills : Organizational Development, Organizational Skills, Creative Writing, Leadership Development.
- Supported the Executive Director and Board of Directors with administrative duties for business meetings and events.
- Developed effective Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations to direct audiences to key points for speaker effectiveness.
- Accurately entered member information and maintained their continuing education units (CEU) in order to inform each dentist of their annual progress towards their requirements.
- Wrote Dental Society correspondences in the forms of E-newsletters, personal letters, and informational articles (for quarterly magazine, The Explorer).
- Integrated Excel mailing lists with Word templates for selective mass mailings.
- Maintained a shared computer drive to save electronic documents.
- Wrote instructions for file classification and trained new employees on where to save and find files.
- Coordinated speakers, secured conference locations, sent out invitations, maintained registrations, and conducted post evaluations for all Los Angeles Chapter events.
B.A. In Anthropology
Events Coordinator & Server Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with a growth-minded company where I can play an integral role in implementing procedures, creating systems, training, and promoting growth. I want to be an asset to a company that values their employees, customers and quality of product.
Skills : Customer Relationship Management, Business Development and Sales, Auditing and improving processes, Portuguese and Spanish, Strong relational abilities and building rapport, Digital Marketing, Event Management, Relationship Management, Marketing Strategy, Market Research.
- Managed the marketing needs of up to 14 internal service lines.
- Coordinated approximately 75 quality community health awareness programs, special events and sponsorship opportunities per year, including needs assessment, planning, promotion, implementation, evaluation, and brand awareness.
- Managed sponsorship and specialty item budgets to help the department meet budgeted goals.
- Maintained and updated the intranet, managing Social Media, including policy formation and new page development and monitoring.
- Photographed special events and staff for recruitment campaigns and use on social media, website, and collateral.
- Created and coordinated content for the website, social media and Trinity's internal television, including marketing videos.
- Communications lead during the system's transition to electronic medical records.
- Assisted with media and public relations, maintaining a website, copy editing, writing and additional projects as assigned.
Master Of Criminal Justice
Promotions And Events Coordinator Resume
Objective : To continue my career with an organization that will utilize my management, organizational, and administrative skills to benefit mutual growth and success.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Attend Chamber Board of Director's Meetings and record, copy and distribute minutes.
- Answer phones, send out mailings and greet visitors with knowledge of history and the area.
- Created and streamlined membership invoicing and databases to improve the accuracy of membership services.
- Headed event committees in event coordination, including attending event planning meetings, making sponsorship calls, managing registrations, maintaining current signage, creating and sending out event mailings, and assisting with set-up and teardown of events.
- Creating correspondence, database management, website updates, invoices, and all social networking to promote tourism and businesses.
- Worked with the City of hospital, and school for the Economic Development Steering Committee meetings.
- Insured accounts receivable and payable was handled with accuracy and given to the treasurer in a timely manner.
Marketing Events Coordinator Resume
Objective : Extensive research experience in various fields inclusive of child psychology and diabetes, as well as lab experience working with cadavers as well as animals. Driven, passionate about those I work with and the health care field, and very focused.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Social Media Marketing, Customer Service, Communications.
- Developed time-line for success that linked activities affecting each other utilizing the Asana Software.
- Negotiate and implement Hotel Room Rate Agreement reflecting economical rates to accommodate workshop guests and conference speakers.
- Successfully plan and organize all aspects of events including packaging of manuals, facility access, catering, audio visual, room set up, cleaning and security.
- Cultivate key relationships with Director of Ministries, Workshop Facilitators and Conference Ambassadors.
- Handle all customer inquiries with professionalism and diplomacy.
- Formulated a detailed and valuable training manual for the Events Coordinator role.
- Created a table sales database for all events and effectively manage post-event tasks to include: accurate financial reporting, preparing bank deposits and processing CD sales.
Sales And Events Coordinator Resume
Summary : To become part of a dynamic organization which respects the value of its employees and rewards their dedicated service and proven ability; foster a team spirit while respecting the individual.
Skills : Windows and Mac operating systems, Adobe, Photoshop, Word Press, WebEx, IPM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs.
- Able to utilize my former Facilities Management experience.
- Created websites, marketing programs and educational workshops for buyers Worked closely with outside vendors to educate and explore all avenues of revenue making situations.
- Coordinated meetings and events at various off-site facilities.
- Worked directly with lenders and escrow officers are finalizing numbers for clients Assisted in managing project schedules and their budgets.
- Sat on the board for the community fundraisers for children's organizations in the Bay Area.
- Oversaw all aspects of sales and vendor involvement including termite, roofing, home inspections, repairs, space planning, ergonomics, and all service providers.
- Administrated all aspects of communication including direct mail, email and door knocking.
BS In Marketing
Corporate Events Coordinator Resume
Objective : Business Administration graduate seeks to bring a strong work ethic and can do attitude to a career in business. Possesses a strong foundation in business principles and procedures, hands-on experience in a number of work environments.
Skills : Written Communication, Verbal Communication, Organization, Microsoft Word, Business Development, Program Management, Leadership, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Marketing.
- Initiated and maintained annual planning calendar for communications and due dates for events and other Yoli departments.
- Tracked all payments, balances, hotel reservations, registrations and transfers for events.
- Managed and contracted event details such as venue, food and beverage, lodging, transportation and VIP activities.
- Initiated confirmation communications to registered attendees as well as scheduled and executed strategic contacts to increase awareness and reduce confusion with schedules, event locations, payments and other event specific details.
- Initiated event information requirements and information for internal department communication.
- Focused on event improvement with standardized services and expectations with increase of activities, entertainment, services and overall 'wow' factor.
- Event Department main contact for all customer service inquiries and email communications.
Events Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Events Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Computer-based: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, R Studio. Languages: Arabic, French. Visual arts: Trained in drawing, painting. Sports: running; successfully completed the 2013 Eau Claire Marathon.
- Coordinate the procurement of supplies, equipment, and scheduling services for special events per contract and customer specifications.
- Continuous interaction with vendors and customers.
- Verified information for accuracy and completeness, identifying and correcting missing or inconsistent information.
- Built long-term relationships with internal and external customers by understanding their current and future needs; meeting commitments to customers on time and keeping them informed.
- Effectively participated in accomplishing team goals, monitored inventory, and developed cost-saving practices to run the operation efficiently.
- Regularly performed administrative tasks, and record keeping with MS office.
- Displayed outstanding customer service skills at all times.
- Resolved issues in a timely manner to ensure special events are executed according to customer request.