Executive Assistant To CEO Resume
Objective : To succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment, contributing to the success of the company while experiencing advancement opportunities as prove to be a valuable asset.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Quickbooks, Event Planning, Administrative Support.
- Formated and updated all School Handbooks/Manuals.
- Acted as the liaison for site visits.
- Monitored the status of ongoing projects and ensure adequate progress towards completion is being made within approved deadlines.
- Received all inquiries or complaints, forward them to the appropriate administrator, and follow up to ensure the timely course of actions were implemented.
- Oversaw facilities management upkeep.
- Coordinated, gather data and assist in compiling ACAOM, Self-Study, annual crime statistics, inventory, budget, and audit reports.
- Assisted with incoming student orientation and open houses.
- Received and screened phone calls, Direct calls to appropriate administrators, Prepare and compose official school letters and documentation.
Jr. Executive Assistant To CEO Resume
Objective : To obtain a position whereby utilize the knowledge and quality skills to assist your company in achieving its goals. Offer professionalism, honesty, dedication, and hard work.
Skills : Management, Administration, Excellent people person.
- Placed, Received, organized, and managed a high volume of phone calls and emails.
- Used of Outlook for Calendar Scheduling, maintaining contacts, emails, and coordinating conference calls.
- Arranged domestic and international travel which often changes from day to day and last minute.
- Traveled arrangements include Flights, upgrades, car service, hotels, meeting coordinating.
- Paid business-related invoices from various accounts Create reimbursable expense reports.
- Included copying, printing, scanning, heavy filing, sending FedEx packages, ordering office supplies, screening and answering calls.
- Typed and composed memos, business letters, and highly confidential documents.
Sr. Executive Assistant To CEO Resume
Summary : Responsible for providing a wide range of operational and strategic support to the CEO and VP of Business Development. Coordinate activities of the CEO and VP of Business Development with regard to internal and external affairs, provide extensive operational assistance and perform highly responsible management work in order to ensure the smooth operation of the office enabling them to perform their duties.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HTML, CRM.
- Provided secretarial support to the CEO including arranging for and scheduling all meetings for the president and maintaining the calendar.
- Prepared documentation and correspondence for the CEO.
- Served as a receptionist to the department, ensuring guests and callers receive responses and information in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Provided support to the senior management team upon the absence of other executive assistants (s).
- Served as coordinator for all assistants in the administrative department and supports the president in coordinating multiple activities of the office.
- Attended meetings and in-services as required, including senior management team, executive management team, budget meetings, focus group, and stakeholder meetings.
- Maintained executive's files, and board of directors minutes required for auditing for Joint Commission and other accrediting agencies.
- Entered and approved digital payroll time for the CEO's direct reports.
Executive Assistant To CEO I Resume
Objective : 25 years of administrative experience in planning and directing multiple executive level managers' affairs and support including managing the day-to-day operations of the business, the administrative support staff, and accounts payables. Combined organizational and communication skills with the ability to independently plan and manage diverse business relationships including internal and external customers, vendors and outside service providers (OSP).
Skills : Microsoft, ADP, Oracle, Mac Os.
- Provided high-level executive administrative support to the CEO, COO, CAO and CFO, the local senior leadership team and their departments while maintaining strict confidentiality regarding all aspects of the business.
- Managed/Scheduled calendar and appointments for the CEO, COO, CAO, and CFO.
- Managed all aspects of travel arrangements for CEO and COO including International travel.
- Prepared communications for executives' internal and external communications.
- Created, managed and updated various reports consisting of data collection and report preparation on a monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc basis utilizing MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and/or Visio.
- Reconfigured operations scorecards and worked with company departments to more accurately provide the necessary documentation to increase process flow and reduced preparation time from 40 +/- hours per month to less than 16 +/- hours per month.
- Initiated rescheduling of monthly scorecard meetings eliminating the need to bring in lunches resulting in an overall annual savings of $5,000.
- Managed company-wide meetings and events such as Board of Directors meetings, business review meetings, parent company meetings, carrier recognition events, and customer/client visits.
Executive Assistant To CEO II Resume
Headline : Organizational and analytical skills, core strengths, drive, and diligence to leave nothing unturned are attributes that have helped to adapt to many new challenges with meticulous follow-through and success. Dependable and conscientious professional who anticipates and pro-actively responds to the needs of the workplace.
Skills : Data Analysis, Salesforce.Com, Crystal Reports, ViDesktop, Word, Word Perfect, Bilingual, Customer Service, Microsoft Office.
- Planned and implemented internal processes and procedures for procurement, security and general administrative matters.
- Managed executive calendar and e-mails.
- Filtered through a high volume of e-mails and pointed out important or time-sensitive correspondence to the executive's attention.
- Prepared daily agenda.
- Drafted correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Coordinated scheduling of meetings and conferences, catering and travel requirements for board members and top executives.
- Met-and-greeted guests.
- Ensured confidentiality and discreet handling of the sensitive company, client and employee data.
- Arranged domestic and international travel and followed up on airline membership reward points.
Executive Assistant To CEO III Resume
Summary : This position operates with a high level of autonomy and is responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction for the development, planning and engineering, capital improvement, environmental, and sustainability functions.
Skills : Works, Adobe, Project, Visio Professional, Internet Explorer MS Word.
- Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Serves as the primary executive manager and negotiator between AUS and the architectural, engineering, environmental, legal and contracting community.
- Leads partnership activities with a wide range of stakeholders and ensure the appropriate level of engagement with AUS divisions, AUS business partners, regulatory agencies, and the City of Austin departments through the life cycle of a capital project.
- Works closely with the FAA in capturing federal Airport Improvement Program funding and compliance with that grant program.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of the Airport Layout Plan (ALP) to ensure compliance with all federal regulations and policies.
- Manages the Airport Master Plan including processing updates as needed, and for any work related to compliance with the National Environmental Protection Act (NEPA).
- Responsible for compliance with and management of environmental regulations, including the Airport’s Storm Water Pollution and Prevention Plan, working with AUS tenant co-permittees to ensure compliance with the plan.
- Ensures effective coordination and communication with Airport tenants, other City of Austin departments, neighborhood associations, the general public, media, consultants, public agencies, or private sector representatives.
- Represents AUS interests in policy, aviation, technical, and governmental/regulatory agencies, boards, councils, commissions, and oversight bodies.
Associate Executive Assistant To CEO Resume
Objective : Bilingual professional with over 10 years of experience providing thorough administrative support in a highly confidential environment. An organized detail-oriented and conscientious self-starter, able to prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Bilingual Spanish, Peachtree Accounting Software, Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Internet Research.
- Records CEOs and office expenses and created monthly expense reports.
- Makes travel arrangements for an entire company, which included booking flights, lodging, and car rentals.
- Arranges appropriate travel, visas, agendas, necessary contacts and country information.
- Approves travel expenses and reimbursement requests.
- Develops and implements new administrative systems, such as filing and record management Made all office purchases with company American Express maintained and tracked all receipts.
- Assists and provides documentation for IRS audits and credit card consolidation.
- Managed expense reports reconciliation, facilities and all catering needs.
Executive Assistant To CEO/Chairman Resume
Headline : Seeking an Executive Assistant To CEO position in which experience, as well as interest in business administration in the legal field, will be challenged; fostering new career opportunities and enhancing skills.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Responsible for routing all contracts processed by Commercial Contract Management for signature.
- Corresponded (both written and verbal) with both internal and external signatories regarding the status of the signing process.
- Responsible for maintaining all IT Service Management executed contracts both in original form and electronic form.
- Used considerable judgment and initiative to determine the approach or action to take in non-routine situations.
- Screened departmental inquires determining which can be redirected to subordinate managers or to other functional groups.
- Provided information requiring detailed knowledge of each TCQ LLC managers' area of responsibility and general knowledge of company policies, practices and operations in an expeditious and courteous manner.
- Performed a broad range of administrative details of highly confidential nature on a regular basis, requiring initiative and judgment to make independent decisions for which probable errors may have a moderate effect on cost.
- Prepared a variety of highly confidential, specialized, and recurring reports.
- Produced high-quality reports, presentations, and proposals.
Lead Executive Assistant To CEO Resume
Summary : Highly motivated self-starter with drive to learn & cultivate skills who goes above and beyond basic administrative tasks and takes on multiple projects at once. Excellent work ethic and strength in boosting company morale. Highly organized and detail-oriented with more than 10 years of experience supplying thorough, organized administrative support.
Skills : Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Leadership.
- Updated and maintained the CEO calendar, assist managers with special projects as needed.
- Acted as a liaison among senior executives, board members, shareholders middle management and administrative staff.
- Coordinated and set up conference calls, board management meetings, special events and travel arrangements for top executives.
- Filled in as needed for Accounts Payable Clerk, experienced with Quick books.
- Responsible for the overall functions of the administration office.
- Liaised for all special projects requested by the CEO.
- Created highly effective organization and filing systems, including quick and thorough indexing, filing and off-site storage, resulting in easy access to critical and confidential information.
- Developed and Maintain Central Electronic Database for Executive Team.
Executive Assistant To CEO Resume
Summary : This position is very external facing. You should have demonstrated experience with building relationships with key external stakeholders, being the face of an organization, as well as fund development skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Administration, Management.
- Implemented the CEO's vision by promoting his strategies for new business development, M&A, brand marketing, and sales propagation.
- Coordinated extensive private and commercial travel.
- Well versed in business communication and writing skills.
- Drafted and edited the CEO's correspondence to corporate employees, ambassadors in the field, editorials, and interviews on a national level.
- Nurtured personal relationships and celebrity friendships.
- Proficient event planner and host for C-Level meetings and high profile events.
- Verified journal and ledger entries of cash, payments, purchases, and expenses.